All Comments on 'The Campers'

by Kary_M

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Campers first suck

Reminded me of the first time I sucked my buddy off. Camped by a stream that we had deeped to form a small pool, we striped , swam , then with cocks getting hard, jerked off. My buddy said he wanted to taste my cock, we ended up in a 69 position, sucking each other till we came. I loved the feel and taste of his cock. We were two happy 15 year old campers. We sucked and jerked each other off for the rest of that summer. I just pumped out a load reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good!

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

<a href="http://www.discountcampertrailers.com.au"> camper trailer</a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked it

My best friend is gay and every second weekend on our camping trips with our friends he will fuck me. I already gave up all resistance cause he is way to strong. Luckily he hasn't found my g-spot yet, so I'm not already turned all gay what means that I can still enjoy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWWWW YEAHHHHH

Nice ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is really a "true friend" thing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sex and more sex

just ad sex;fucking and sucking go together;keep the stories cuming..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love your story

Very good story wish I had a buddy like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Arrrr boys will be boys

great start,,,,,cant wait for more!

Please mum! let him stay home. Please!..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was at a camp with the local group. My friend Chris had his tent further away. I walked over, most of the other guys were out mucking around, swimming. I lifted the flap, I saw Chris leaning back, his cock being stroked by one of the older leaders, believe me at 15 it was not something I had seen before. They looked surprised but the older guy waved me in. I sat and watched in a sort of daze as I watched Chris's cock get bigger and stand up, the older guy said you like that, Chris nodded, well I think you will like this better and he leant over and licked the head of his cock, looked up at Chris and then took the head of his cock in his mouth. Chris looked strange then just stayed there as I realised when the guy moved back, he was cumming in his mouth. Chris didn't say anything but I noticed his cock stayed hard, the guy said what about you, I sort of nodded, sit here and Chris watched and stroked his cock as the guy stroked my already semi hard cock. I was about to experience my first orgasm with another person, when he leaned over and put his mouth over the head of my cock and licked it with his tongue causing my cum to shoot strongly. I was confused but I felt terrific. he then got up and left. We didn't talk about it but whenever we went camping we would relieve each other of our cum. I didn't much like sucking his cock but I was quite good at stroking him so his cum would shoot high and far. Chris however liked sucking my cock and I liked him doing it, at first he would suck me and when I was about to cum he would stroke me, my cum like his shooting high but soon after he kept his mouth on my cock as my cum shot out. It never led to anything else but that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Friend

Tent camped with a friend one weekend. On the first night when we bed down for the night, he asked if we could zip our sleeping bags together to stay warmer at night. Though strange, I didn't object. He soon confessed that he wanted to embrace and get physical, then confessed that he was aroused at the sight of seeing me nude in the shower, and was feeling a bit insecure because his penis is smaller. Said he was enamored by the big size of my cock and that it looked more manly than his. He wanted to play with my cock and give me some nice head, which I obliged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous