The Camping Trip

Story Info
Two friends fuck on a camping trip.
1.5k words
4.46
20.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MateoMole
MateoMole
23 Followers

It had been over two weeks since Jonathan heard from Mac. He had grown anxious that their last encounter had put a wedge between them. Unsure as to how to break the silence, he finally decided to text his friend.

"Hey man, how those veggie starts doing?"

Thankfully Mac, who was also worried that things wouldn't quite be the same between them, had his phone by his side and responded almost immediately.

"Fantastic. You should come check them out."

Jonathan was quite relieved, and decided to head over to the garden the following day.

When he arrived, it's as if nothing sexual had ever happened. They did some gardening, smoked some weed, talked a little politics, and then smoked a little more. As the afternoon was winding down, Mac then hit Jonathan with a question he hadn't asked before.

"I was thinking of going camping this weekend. Wanna come?"

Jonathan didn't really like to camp, but knew what his friend meant.

"Where to?" he asked.

"Up at the lake where I always go."

"Sure," replied Jonathan. "This Friday?"

"Yeah, I can drive. Meet up here after work and we'll head up," Mac answered, a bit unsure of himself.

Friday came, and both Mac and Jonathan were nervous--excited, but nervous.

After Jonathan got to Mac's house, they packed up the truck full of food, water, gear, and other necessities that they were both sure and unsure they needed (if you catch my meaning). Not wanting to seem too obvious, but still needing to know, Jonathan asked if there were showers there. Mac said there were, and that they were actually pretty nice.

When the two arrived at the campsite, they got right to setting everything up. As they worked, they chatted about the things they always did, as if their previous conversation was still fresh in their minds and that three days hadn't passed.

The afternoon turned to evening, and then evening to night. There was a fire blazing and Mac and Jonathan continued to chat over a smoke. Conversation was steady, but both really only had one thing on their minds--what was going to happen next? Mac waited for a pause in the conversation, and then made the first move.

"So, the other week?"

"Yeah," replied Jonathan, softly. "That was fun."

"Yeah," said Mac, in a monotone voice.

"Wanna run it back?" asked Jonathan.

Before Mac could answer, Jonathan got up, grabbed a towel and some fresh clothes, saying, "I'll grab a quick shower."

"Me too," said Mac, as he poured some water on the fire.

It was fairly late, and the campground, save for a handful of sites, was relatively empty. As they walked, they both knew that the showers would be all theirs for the taking.

As they entered, they gave each other a glance. Without speaking, they knew exactly what the other desired. They both entered the shower stall, and immediately Jonathan pulled his shirt over his head, then dropped his pants to the floor. Mac quickly followed suit and closed the curtain. Jonathan turned around as Mac walked toward him. As he backed up to the wall, the coldness of the tile startled Jonathan, who quickly turned on the water all the way to hot. Surprisingly, the water went from frigid to scalding in a matter of seconds.

With steam filling the shower, the two friends started to kiss passionately. Mac, who was four inches shorter than Jonathan, started to kiss his friend's neck. As they kissed, their cocks rubbed together as if they were seasoned dancers, both quickly becoming rock hard.

Mac grabbed the soap and began lathering both of their bodies. From his neck down to his feet, he scrubbed himself and his friend, who was now breathing quite heavily.

After both men rinsed off the suds, Jonathan dropped to his knees and started running his tongue up and down Mac's uncut shaft. Mac grabbed the back of Jonathan's head and thrust his penis into his friend's mouth, causing Jonathan to gag a little. This didn't stop Jonathan, who grabbed the base of Mac's cock and started to deep throat his friend's man meat.

Jonathan continued to suck Mac's cock until Mac pulled out, saying, "Stand up and turn around."

Jonathan obliged.

Pressing his friend up against the now hot tile, Mac pulled Jonathan's ass cheeks apart and started licking him up and down. He did this for a minute or so before running his tongue around his asshole. Jonathan started moaning more and more loudly as his friend worked his hole. With precum leaking out of his fully erect cock, Jonathan cried out for Mac to fuck him.

"Not yet." As he said this, Mac turned Jonathan around and immediately put his wet mouth over his friend's cock. This was the first time he had tasted dick. At first, he only put Jonathan's head in, but as he got more comfortable and confident, he went deeper and deeper until most of his friend's cock was in his mouth. After a minute or so, he pulled his head back and started vigorously stroking Jonathan's cock until it nearly exploded in his face.

Stopping just short, Jonathan pulled back as Mac stood to his feet. Jonathan traded places with him and again started sucking Mac's uncut cock, this time much faster and sloppier. With drool hanging from his mouth, Jonathan thrust Mac's dick as far as it would go, until his hairy balls were slapping against his chin. Mac grabbed the back of his friend's head and started fucking Jonathan's throat, causing him to gag.

Jonathan again pulled back as he continued to stroke Mac's dick. "I wanna taste you," he said.

Mac, leaning back against the tile, immediately satisfied Jonathan's craving. Removing his friend's hand, he took control of his own dick while grabbing the back of Jonathan's head. Jonathan opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, ready to receive his prize. Mac began to moan and beat his dick harder and harder until cum dribbled out and onto the floor. Mac continued to stroke and spasm for a few more seconds until three ropes of cum shot out with full force. The first rope cleared Jonathan's head entirely, while the next two were direct hits, right into Jonathan's agape mouth. Jonathan looked up at his friend, who had his eyes closed as he came, and swallowed Mac's seed. Not fully satisfied, Jonathan immediately sucked the rest of the leaking cum off the tip of Mac's dick, causing him to pull back and yell.

"Fuck!"

Not wanting to keep Jonathan hanging, Mac pulled his friend up and again pressed him against the tile. He got to his knees again and started tongue fucking Jonathan's eager hole. Reaching around, Mac began to stroke Jonathan's cock. Between the licking and stroking, Jonathan was on cloud nine. Within a minute, he was ready to cum. Jonathan turned around and Mac placed his lips over his cock. Without warning, Jonathan exploded into Mac's mouth.

Mac had never had anyone cum into his mouth, so this was not a feeling he was used to. He instinctively pulled back as cum spilled down his chin. This caused him to become instantly embarrassed. Jonathan took notice, pulled Mac to his feet, and started to kiss him slowly and deeply, easing any anxiety Mac had. As his embarrassment quickly shifted to arousal, Mac's cock again began to stiffen. He began to grind up against Jonathan's body.

"Damn, again?" Jonathan asked. "You're a machine."

After he said this, Mac turned off the shower and said, "Let's dry off and head back to the tent."

"Aight," Jonathan replied.

After the two friends got into their tent, they again ripped off their clothes and started to kiss each other. With both of them quite hard again, Mac bent Jonathan over, lubed up his cock, and started to rub it between Jonathan's cheeks. Jonathan whimpered and pushed his ass against Mac's body. That was Mac's sign. Pushing Jonathan's head down into the pillow, he drove his cock into Jonathan's asshole, which was eagerly awaiting Mac's shaft. There was no going slow for Mac this time, who immediately started pumping away.

"Harder! Harder!" whisper-yelled Jonathan.

Thwap! Thwap! Thwap!

Mac's large, hairy balls continued to hit against Jonathan's taint. After a few minutes, Mac was again ready to explode.

"Cum inside me," moaned Jonathan, ready to be filled up.

"Oh shit," Mac gasped, as he pumped his seed into Jonathan's hole.

After Mac pulled his cock out, Jonathan fell to his stomach, breathing heavily. "Fuck," he whispered to himself.

"Back to the shower, I guess," said a sweaty Mac as he laid on his back.

"Guess so."

The two friends again headed to the shower facility. Mac got in first and turned the water on. He was soon joined by his friend who had to leave Mac's seed behind in the toilet. Unlike their first fuck, they weren't shy or reserved, and instead hugged, kissed, and held each other in the hot steam. Mac softly washed Jonathan's now puckered hole as they kissed slowly and steadily.

After their shower, Mac and Jonathan got back into their tent. Not wanting to sleep in separate bags, they unzipped them both and used them as blankets, so they could warm each other with their body heat. They both had a wonderful night's sleep, and woke up refreshed.

"Should be a good day," Mac said as they awoke.

"Yeah, can't wait," replied Jonathan, anxiously wondering what Mac meant.

Within the next two hours, he would find out.

MateoMole
MateoMole
23 Followers