Straight Friends - First Gay Experience

Story Info
Cancelled poker game opens a new experience.
1.8k words
4.62
38.3k
61
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd7371
jd7371
167 Followers

My name is Jack and I have been married for about 5 years. We have a great relationship, but things have certainly changed over time.

We both work and my wife is finishing school, so we are apart most of the time on weekdays and try to spend time together on the weekends.

My co-worker Jim had invited me to join his friends weekly poker game on Wednesday nights. I had been playing with them for a couple months and it gave me a nice break during the week to get away and have a couple drinks.

Jim told me this weeks game was at Mike's house, which I hated because he lived about 45 minutes from my house. Regardless, this was my time out so I was going anyway.

I grabbed some money and a 6-pack and headed to Mike's. When I pulled in his driveway I was the first car there. I don't know these guys that well so I always tried to be casually late. I thought about waiting for someone else to show up, but instead made my way to the front door.

He opened the door in sweats and a t-shirt and said "what are you doing here?"

I looked at him confused and said "aren't we playing poker tonight?"

Mike says "shit, no one told you. Most of the guys were busy so we cancelled." He must have saw the rejected look on my face and followed with "I'm just gonna watch the baseball game so your more then welcome to join me."

I figured I made the drive out here, I might as well make the most of it. I made my way in his house and took a seat at one end of his couch, Mike took the other end.

We sat and made small talk, discussing poker, sports, and movies. We really hit it off and it was turning into a fun night. His wife and kids were out of town, so he was happy I accidentally showed up and kept him company.

He was telling me about his collection of horror movies. He stood up and opened the cupboard next to the tv, and there were about a thousand DVDs. He started pulling random DVDs, showing off his favorites.

He fumbled on a couple and they dropped on the floor. I looked over and saw Friday The 13th and a porn titled Big Tit Cumsluts. We started laughing and Mike picked it up and said "I was wondering what happened to this video. I figured my wife threw it out. Definitely one of my faves."

He was looking it over and I said "well, it looks like you found something to jerk off to." Mike laughed it off and said "I sure did." He put it on the shelf, probably excited to turn it on after I left.

As he was standing there sorting through his DVDs, I noticed a twitch in his sweatpants. I didn't mean to look but it was his dick. I couldn't believe it, Mike was getting a chub just from looking at that porn case.

"What are you looking at?", Mike says. Startled, my head immediately looks up at Mike and I said "nothing, just watching tv." He started laughing and said "dude, I totally saw you looking. It's cool if you want to look, I just didnt't know you were gay."

I got defensive and said "I'm not gay and I wasn't looking at your dick." Mike kept laughing and gave a sarcastic "okay."

He sat back down and we didnt say a word. It got kind of awkward. I had just cracked my last beer and thought it would be really awkward if it I slammed it and left. Mike broke the silence and said "sorry, I was just messing with you. I didn't mean to piss you off."

I said "no worries, I'm not pissed. I wasn't looking, i just noticed a movement from the corner of my eye."

Mike laughed and cut me off "so you were looking."

I tried backtracking and defending myself, "I wasn't staring, I just saw something move. Your the one getting hard looking at a DVD case."

Mike laughed, "good point, I guess a few beers and not cumming in a few days can do that to you."

We both went back to watching tv and finishing our beers. I was thinking to myself that I totally got caught looking at his crotch and hoped it would never be discussed again. I have no idea what possessed me to do it, but I glanced at his crotch again just to see if he was still twitching.

"Dude!" Mike says

I look up and he's staring right me. I was now busted twice. Mike says, "do you want to see it?"

I shot back "No! That time I did look, but mainly to see if you were being weird."

"I'm the weird one", mike says. "Your the one looking at my dick outline in my sweats. Its cool, I don't care. Just don't tell me you weren't doing it."

I went to defend myself, but the words weren't coming out. Mike cut me off by saying "here" and he dropped his pants exposing his dick.

I couldn't believe it. I never thought I would be sitting on a couch with a guy showing me his dick. Mike's waving it around with his fingers and says "come on, take a look. You want to touch it?"

I gave a sort of nervous laugh like someone gives for getting caught staring at a dick and said "No, put that thing away."

I looked away and should have just gotten up and left, but instead I stared at the tv. Mike continued to play with his dick. I finally turned to him and said "come on, dude."

Mike says, "I got an idea." He grabs the remote and switches the tv source. I look at the screen and the close-up of some guy jerking his dick towards the eager mouth of a hot blond. Mike continues. "Look, I'm not at all gay, not even bi-curious. I was watching this when you came over, so I've been kind of horny since you showed up. There is no one here, why don't we jerk off together?"

I stared at the screen and watched this guy's cum coat this girls mouth and face. I looked at Mike and said "what the hell, why not." I stood up, undid my jeans, and pulled them down to my ankles. My semi-hard cock drops out right in front of Mike.

I sat back down on the couch and start watching the porn while playing with my growing cock. The next scene starts with this girl sucking this guy off and Mike and I are both slowing stroking our cocks.

Mike glances over and says "you might have a bigger cock then me." I say nothing, just continue watching. All of a sudden I feel another hand on my dick. With slight hesitation, I remove my hand and allow Mike to take over.

"I've never touched another cock before," Mike says. "It's kind of cool, let me know if you want me to stop."

He moves a little closer to me on the couch and continues to stroke my cock. I have never cheated on my wife and never thought about being with a guy and now I'm sitting on a couch getting a handjob. I look over at Mike's cock and reach out to grip his shaft. Mike gives a groan and were now sitting shoulder to shoulder, arms crossed giving each other handjobs.

The guy on the porn is now sitting with the girl stretched out on the couch. She's still sucking his cock while he works his fingers between her legs. Mike makes a sudden move, removes his hand from my cock, and replaces it with his warm mouth. I'm in shock but it feels so good. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other is still fondling his cock.

As Mike slurps down on my cock, his fingers are juggling my balls. I start thinking this is the best blowjob I've ever received. I'm groaning in pleasure nearing orgasm, when Mike slurps up the shaft and raises slowly off my cock until he's back to his knees on the couch. He looks at me and says "this is so hot, i want you to cum in my mouth."

Mikes words got me so turned on. I looked at his hard cock sitting in my hands and could see precum dripping out. I moved my head forward licked the precum and took his shaft in my mouth. Mike lets out a loud groan. He gets to his feet and is standing in front of me. I'm sitting on the couch sliding my mouth back and forth over the shaft of his cock.

Mike grabs the back of my head, pushing in rythym. I can feel the head of his cock poking the back of my throat. My left hand is cupping his balls, my right is rubbing his ass cheek. I slowly run my fingers down his ass crack till I find his asshole. I start massaging his hole.

Mike lets out a loud groan. I feel his cock swell and his grip on the back of my head gets firmer. I suddenly feel a coating of thick cum hit the back of my throat. There is nothing I can do but swallow every drop of cum that squirts from Mike's hard cock.

Mike falls back on the couch. "That was awesome," he says. "Stand in front of me, let me return the favor."

I stand up in front of Mike. He grabs my hips and pulls my cock to his mouth. His left hand gripped the base of my cock and he's stroking me in a circular motion while he sucks on my mushroom head. He's dragging the fingers on his right hand across my perineum, moving further back to my asshole.

I feel a finger penetrate my virgin hole. It takes a few pumps before his finger his fully inserted and now he starts fingering my asshole, poking at my prostate. I hold his hair tight and let out a loud groan. My cock explodes in his mouth. I can feel the cum escape my cock and Mike is taking every stream. The orgasm is amazing. He continues to finger me and I can feel a second orgasm rush through my body. I've never felt such an intense orgasm in my entire life.

Mike removes his finger from my ass and my cock from his mouth. My knees are trembling and I fall back on the couch. We look at each other, both smiling in pleasure.

jd7371
jd7371
167 Followers