The Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you doing Carole?" I asked. "It is ok for you?"

She nodded, so I pressed on. I was half way in, so it was time to switch things up. I stopped pushing my cock into her and I slid my hand down her thigh until I reached her pussy. I used my thumb to slide between her pussy lips, dipping my thumb into her vagina at the bottom of the stroke and flicking her clit on the other end.

From her breathing and the way her sphincter ring was relaxing, I could tell playing with her cunt was getting to her. I started to slide my cock in time to my fingering of her pussy.

Her nipples suddenly engorged and stood very erect and she started to shudder a little and I knew she was about to come. As I felt her ass muscles begin to clench and relax, I timed my strokes and was able to bury myself completely in her in three strokes. The sudden assault on her ass surprised her but I was in full possession of her pussy and clit and with some quick and gentle flicking of my thumb on her clit, she started another bigger orgasm and she started to buck her hips. I stayed still and let her fuck my cock in and out of her ass.

While I was gently invading Carole's virgin asshole, Bob and Heather were talking dirty and moaning and groaning right next to us. I think their sexual energy transferred itself to Carole because after she came the second time, she started on a third and I am not entirely sure how it happened, but she threw me backwards onto my back and then flipped up on me and started riding my cock with her ass like a porn star.

Just then Bob shouted out, "That is so fucking beautiful, seeing your cock in her ass. I love you Carole. I love you."

The last 'I love you' came out more as a groan as Bob grabbed my wife's hips and pulled himself completely inside her. From the jerking and his eyes rolling back in his head I think it was a safe bet Bob was dropping a load deep in Heather's ass.

Carole was still riding my cock and was moaning something that sounded like, "Why did I wait so long to do this?"

She stopped suddenly and I felt her anal ring try to choke the life out my cock. She was sitting all the way back on my cock taking it as deep as she could while her hands were on her breasts pulling hard on her nipples.

I reached out to steady her and she collapsed on me. Fortunately I was able to slow her down so she landed gently and lay on top of me.

I looked over and could see that Bob was now sitting on the ground leaning back on the couch. Heather was kneeling alongside him and she checked for a pulse.

I didn't need to as I could feel Carole's heart beating strongly on top of my chest. She had passed out, but I didn't think there was any danger.

My cock was still just barely inside her ass. So it may sound bad, but I was so fucking horny that I started to finish ass fucking her. I had a good head of steam up when she started to come around.

"Please keep doing whatever it is you are doing, it feel so good," she said. "Please keep fucking my ass. I am almost there. You are making me come again."

As she was saying those things and more, she started to fuck her ass back on my cock until I was going from pulling my cock out and then sliding all the way balls deep into her ass. I could feel my orgasm start to build with that tingly electric feeling in my balls.

"I am about to come. Please let me come deep in your ass," I said groaning.

"Yes! I want to feel your cock shoot inside me! Come for me baby, come for me! I am coming too!!" she cried.

As I came, Carole sat up and drove my cock deep inside her bowels as I began the little death. I lost the ability to count so I have no idea how many times I shot my wad inside her. And then I lost the ability to speak and just let out unintelligible groans. And then I became a jellyfish with no ability to move.

When my higher functions began to reassert themselves, I realized I was still on the floor, but Carole was not on top of me. Bob was asleep where I last saw him. Heather and Carole were nowhere to be seen. I sat up and let the room swirl around me for a minute. I was glad I hadn't tried to stand.

From that vantage point, I could see the camera on the coffee table so I snagged it and punched the review button. Not surprisingly the pictures were of Carole and I. Bu there were some POV shots of Bob's cock burying itself in Heather's ass. Since the shots began when I was finger fucking Carole's ass, I have to guess that Bob grabbed the camera when he got the bottles of lube.

Seeing the pictures and the memories they stirred up it was quite surprising that little James was starting to rise to the occasion despite the heavy workout he had just endured.

I put the camera back on the table and decided to go in search of the girls. I found them in one of the bathrooms. Heather had her index finger up Carole's ass which brought an automatic raise in one of my eyebrows.

Heather held up a tube of antibiotic ointment with pain killer. I suddenly felt bad.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked. "Did I hurt you Carole? I am so sorry. That was not my intention."

"I'm fine," said Carole. "Heather thought it might be a good idea to play it safe. I had a little blood when I expelled your cum. I'm fine."

And to prove it she came over and gave me a very long wet kiss with a lot of tongue. Little James continued to try to show he wasn't tired.

I'm going to shower while you two love birds make out," said Heather with just a hint of annoyance in her voice.

We broke the kiss.

I grabbed the wash cloth and cleaned up little James. It was still warm so it just made my erection even harder.

Carole blushed and went over and gave Heather the same kind of kiss. When they broke, she looked at me and asked, "Would you like to be the meat in the middle?"

"I would love to," I said without hesitation.

Heather turned and bent over to start the water. I couldn't resist. Grabbing little James I stepped up and slid him all the way into Heather's pussy, grabbing her hips so she wouldn't fall into the tub.

"Ugh," was all she could say at first. Then it turned to, "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes."

Carole came over and reached under Heather to play with a nipple and slide her hand down to play with her clit. The double assault had her coming very quickly and when it was over I slid out and reached down to the diverter to start the water spray.

"You didn't come," Heather pouted.

"I wasn't planning on it," I said. "That was just to let you know that I love you."

The shower felt nice, but the girls felt nicer. We cuddled and soaped each other up and rinsed and finally it was over and we stepped out to dry off.

I was just drying Carole's back when Bob appeared in the doorway.

"I'm sorry I passed out," he started.

"You didn't pass out sweetie," said Carole as she went over to him and gave him a big hug, "you had a love overload."

She turned to Heather and asked, "Would you guys mind if I helped my honey here get a shower and then we sleep in this room?"

Heather just shook her head and gave Carole a long kiss and then gave Bob the same. She then turned back, grabbed me by the dick and led me away.

"Goodnight Love Birds," she called out as we closed the door to their bedroom behind us.

As we passed the living room, Heather looked at me and asked, "Can we take a minute and clean up in here?"

"Sure," I replied and I went over and grabbed the empty wine bottles.

Heather went over to the pillows on the floor and said, "Oh dear," as she held up the pillow I had laid Carole down on. There was a pretty good sized lube stain on it.

I held out a free hand and Heather handed me the pillow. I took it and the empties into the kitchen. As I threw the bottles away, I could hear that the shower wasn't running anymore but the two of them were. Both of them tend to be vocal when making love and while I couldn't make out the words the intentions were quite clear.

I smiled as I turned back to the job of cleaning up our love residue.

Fortunately, the lube was water based. Considering how thick it had been, I was a little worried. The pillow washed up nicely. By then Heather was done cleaning the rest of the living room and she stopped to listen to Bob and Carole for a minute before grabbing me and pulling me into the other bedroom.

I'd love to say that we followed Bob and Carole's example and made love all night, but all we did was a little cuddling. Heather played with my cock a little and slid a couple fingers into her pussy and had me lick them clean. I like Carole's breasts, but I love the taste of Heather's pussy.

It was almost noon by the time we ventured out to the kitchen. I started gathering the things I needed to make scrambled eggs and pancakes and Heather made coffee and set the table.

Just in time, Bob and Carole appeared. They were dressed, but groggy. Heather and I had taken the hangover cure before we turned in. So we were fine.

After brunch, we got ready to head out. While Carole was in the bedroom getting ready, Bob came over and thanked us.

"That was one of the most amazing nights of my life," he said. "It's all thanks to both of you.

"James, watching you screw Carole's ass while I fucked Heather's was probably one of the highlights of my life. You know I have always felt bad fucking Heather's ass knowing that you can't fuck Carole's. So seeing you fuck her and when you guys flipped over so I could see your cock sliding in and out of her ass. That blew my mind. I don't think I have ever come that hard.

"And then after we showered, Carole sucked on me till I was hard again and then she had me fuck her in the ass. I had dreamed of doing that so often, but never thought I would ever get to. When I would see a couple ass fucking in a porno I would imagine that it was Carole and I and I would have to whip my dick out and stroke it until I came."

We both sat there slightly stunned. Bob didn't notice and he continued, "I mean it wasn't just lay her down and slip my dick in her butt like you did at first. She wanted to try it every way possible. I fucked her ass missionary, then doggy, then cowgirl, then pile driver, then reverse cowgirl. It was amazing. Then we showered again and cuddled. We haven't cuddled in years.

"Thank you guys, you have brought a spark back that I don't think we even knew we were missing."

I didn't know what to say, but Heather did. She just stood up and hugged him. So I hugged her hugging him. Next thing I knew Carole was hugging us and yelling, "Group hug!"

Laughing we broke up. The girls went to get the bags with their outfits for tonight. Bob and I decided to just go as we were. T-shirts and shorts were good enough.

We piled into Bob's SUV and headed back down the road to the campground and adventures unknown.

End of Part 2

Author's Note:

First off, let me thank you for reading my story and this afterward.

Normally I write in an episodic fashion so that the whole episode is concluded in one story, whether long or short. Just like TV shows.

Recently I received some comments that one of my stories was really good, but it was really long and that it would be better broken up into chapters.

Since I am always experimenting and occasionally bowing to peer pressure, I thought I would try it with this story. It looks like this episode will become a 3 part story.

Please leave a comment or two to let me know if this is a format you prefer or if you would rather have the whole episode in one part. Or if there was anything you liked, loved or hated.

I really do read the comments and even though I don't always comment back, I do take constructive criticism to heart.

Thanks for reading my demented ramblings.

James

12