All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 03'

by JamesMiehoff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ManInGroveManInGroveover 5 years ago
Feedback

I’ve recently found your stories and am making my way through them, and enjoying them very much. I don’t think the length matters, but I liked not having to scan the pub date to work out which one is next!

JamesMiehoffJamesMiehoffover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comment and patience in wading through my stories.

There is no actual chronology yet. The stories are being published in random time sequence. For now, these are just episodes like random islands in an archipelago. At some point I will publish a chronology and anyone who cares, can see how the stories relate to each other timewise. That is why all of these stories are loosely grouped into Universe-J. There will be a recurring cast of characters in various settings so that the stories are loosely related.

I have another fantasy series I am working on that will be published in a different frame of reference.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
That was a fantasy or farce

I dont know if you wrote this to be serious, but it is just simply unbelievable, and really not that sexy. No emotions, just rutting like Bonobo monkeys, even other mammals have a mating system where the males fight to see who gets to breed the females. This is just a big free for all, with no apparent tension or drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous