The Camping Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright mom?" John was looking at me with concern.

"Yes baby. Mommy just has a headache. I think I need to go lay down for a nap." I ran my hand back through his hair with motherly love as I forced a smile on my face.

"Okay mom! I'm going to go get that firewood!" He trotted off into the forest as my body crumbled, as if I were holding the weight of the world on my shoulders. I staggered to the tent. My legs wobbly, ready to give out. It was already hot, so I kicked my jeans off and then jumped down on my sleeping bag. When is this nightmare going to end? I screamed inside my head. I knew I would need deep psychological help as soon as we got back, but now I am hearing voices too! I rolled over as I swatted a fly that was buzzing near my ear, cold wetness hitting my face as my head rested on my pillow.

"Ugh!" I groaned aloud as I lifted my head and wiped a cold thick liquid off my cheek. I examined it and immediately knew what it was, from the look of it. That little bastard! He was in here masturbating! Again! And he came on my pillow! I just sat there in shock and anger. Frustrated that there was really nothing I could do about it. I knew I wouldn't confront him. Especially after everything else that had happened. I looked at my pillow and began to turn it over when I noticed cotton on the ground. I started investigating and found a large hole cut into the bottom of my pillow. Is that what the knife was for? Now I was pissed. I lifted the pillow not caring about anything and smelled the hole. My son's cock musk wafted into my nose as I inhaled deeply. He was fucking my pillow! I inhaled again for some reason. I saw the smooth cut marks where he used the knife, turn into tear marks. Another deep breath in. I realized that his cock was too big for the hole he had cut, but his massive penis tore through it anyway. I shuttered as I inhaled deeply yet again. I opened the hole with my fingers curious to see its circumference. I almost fainted when I saw the gaping hole my son's cock left behind. Without thought, I stuck my nose in it and savored the smell one last time.

I put the pillow down and rolled back over. I gave up. I was angry that he had fucked and then came all over my pillow. But there was nothing I could do. I was more furious with myself for thinking he was crying over his father's pocket knife, when in reality he was using it to cut a hole in my pillow to fuck it! His sobbing must have been moaning, and his shoulders were shaking from him cumming on my pillow! My pussy began to stir again. Slowly, my body called out for more of my son's scent. I didn't even fight this time as I rolled over and stuck my face and nose into my pillow inhaling like there was no tomorrow. I drifted off to sleep as I began to suck the cum soaked fabric of my pillow, tasting more fabric than cum. Unfortunately, my lust filled mind thought. I was awoken some time later to John climbing into his sleeping bag next to me. The tent was grey, John's features barley visible. "What time is it?" I yelled, sitting up straight.

"After dark." John responded calmly.

"Why did you let me sleep so late?" I screamed back at him in shock.

"You said you had a headache. I didn't want to wake you." He replied with hurt feelings showing in his tone.

"Oh. I'm sorry baby. Mommy isn't yelling at you. I'm just shocked that I slept all day. It's okay baby. You go ahead and go to bed. I will try to go back to sleep." I knew full well sleep wasn't going to come. I was going to be up all night now with nothing to do except torment myself thinking about how horrible of a person and mother I am. John laid down without responding. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings too bad. I glanced at him as I lowered myself back down to my pillow. He was still in his shorts, a large bulge making a hill out of his zipper. I buried my face in my pillow to hide from his cock. Even flaccid I could clearly see Moby Dick. That is what I will call it. I thought with a giggle. As I laughed into my pillow the familiar smell of cock and cum filled my nostrils. The pillow fucking came back to me and I laughed harder still.

As endorphins rushed to my head giving me a feeling of happiness and content, I pulled my face from the pillow and laid back with a sigh, I turned to look at John who was laying on his back with his head turned away. The smell of dirty cock and cum filled my nostrils once again as my eyes glided over my son's sharp features. Pheromones flooded into my primitive brain. Awakening primal urges to give myself over to a powerful cock. My pussy began to tingle, the kindling was lit, and I was only a few inhales away from having a bonfire between my legs. As lust filled my eyes, like rage fills a bull's, I unwillingly started to drop my gaze slowly down my son's chest. As I reached his belly button my heart started to beat faster. I knew once I reached his crotch, it was all over.

My logical side gave one last death throw as it attempted to close my eyes, achieving only a slow blink. Light broke in brilliantly as they reopened seductively, my animalistic mating signals on display for any who would notice. As my vision cleared a large mound came into view and I knew my body had won the fight. My son's gorgeous penis filled my vision as it laid locked away in it's prison. I wanted desperately to free it. I stared at his cock with determination. Willing it in my mind to grow and break free. I promised it I would suck and fuck it's brains out if it did. I swore it on my life. But it laid there motionless despite my desperate wishes. An idea struck in my head causing a devilish smile to appear across my face. I inhaled deeply then started to blow towards it. Trying to be quite while I used the full force of my lungs, desperately trying to reach his cock with my breath. I saw his waist string move as air blew around it. Its working! I screamed excitedly in my head. I doubled my efforts from the enthusiasm. My pussy started to flood as I watched my hot air hit my son's cock.

My lungs began to burn and I started feeling light-headed. I wasn't sure if it was from the deep breaths or the pheromones leaking from my son's cock. I watched as the force of my wind slowly subsided, screaming in my head for his cock to respond. As I finally gave up with a huff, I saw the most beautiful sight of my life. His cock twitched within his pants. I inhaled again deeply into my burning lungs with disregard for the pain. I released, watching my directed breath create an indentation on my son's shorts and move up his cock as I controlled it's direction with my lips. Again his cock jumped. It looked bigger this time. It's growing! I cried in happiness. I continued my air assault, hitting his bulbous head now. More twitching as the monster was awoken.

As it reached it's girth, it began to curl downward, bunching up in it's cloth prison. I started to reach out, under a spell. I was going to release the monster. I needed to, desperately, my pussy told me with a yearning I have never felt before. Suddenly my son rolled towards me with a groan as he smacked his lips. Startled, I lurched back and onto my side facing away from my new best friend. I wanted to cry. I was enjoying the moment so much. Suddenly I felt my son moving closer to me. My eyes glossed over and my legs started to part unconsciously. Will he repeat last night? I wondered, excited now. I felt my nipples begin to throb against my shirt, begging to be played with. My pussy started to heat up like a burning star and warm wetness began to seep through my already damp panties that had long since gone cold. I slowly started to back my ass up towards his cock. My body was in control now, again, and this time I knew it was going to get what it wanted. I felt my left ass check begin to lift up as it met resistance from the thick hard shaft that I knew would be waiting for me. But in cowardice I froze, too afraid to make any more movement. I laid there holding my breath hoping my son would begin to hump back, but nothing came. I rocked up and down slightly with my ass and felt his cock twitching against my panties, then laid still waiting for a response. Still, none came. I had had enough of this. I rolled over without even thinking, crashing my breasts into my son's face.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby." I said seductively as I lifted my left leg up onto his pelvis, allowing his erect penis to slide between my thighs. Let's see him try to resist this! I thought to myself as I felt his cock twitching and hitting my pussy lips. My crotch was burning like an oven now, and I knew he could feel the heat radiating from between my legs. I laid here again waiting for my son to do something, feeling his warm breath cascade against my breasts. But still, he did nothing. God! What is wrong with this boy? What do I have to do? Spell it out for him? In anger and frustration I whirled back around in a huff and slammed my ass back into his cock, feeling his precum covered head push between my ass cheeks, two thin pieces of fabric keeping me from heaven. Yet still he did not make a move. Slowly I felt his cock slide out of my cheeks, leaving me lying there disappointed and feeling rejected. But my pussy didn't care about any of that. It wanted to be touched. I snaked my hand slowly down between my thighs and gave it the slightest of physical sensation.

Pleasure burst across my mound, promising the greatest orgasm of my life, and my pussy screamed for more as I pulled my hand away. I closed my eyes and prayed that he would wake up and assault me like he did the night before. After a few minutes I began to hear a rhythmic fapping noise coming from behind me. I opened my eyes in the blackness and listened closely. Is John masturbating? I thought to myself in anger! I can't believe it! I just handed myself to him on a silver platter and here he is masturbating now! Suddenly, I felt John's breath on the back of my neck as he exhaled deeply, over and over. Is he smelling me? I wondered. I felt his cock brush against my ass cheek and then again. My asshole was a moist plump flower ready to invite his penis inside. It throbbed in and out as his penis pushed into my right ass cheek yet again, this time dampening my panties where it touched.

"I have had enough of this!" I roared aloud in a whisper, turning over and pushing John to his back by his shoulders.

"I'm sorry mom! I didn't mean to do it! It's not wha..." His voice trailed off as I rubbed my face from his balls to the tip of his dick, inhaling deeply. Back down I went, over his fabric covered cock turning my head to the sides as I made my way. I felt his precum smearing across my face and I loved it. I heard a slight moan escape from him on my way back up. This time licking his shaft all the way. Hoping I would get a taste of any liquid that came out of that cock. Cum, sweat or piss, I wanted it in my mouth. As my tongue passed the tip of his dick and his cock head rested on my chin, I grabbed his waist band and ripped his shorts down. His cock, once free, shot up like a spring and smacked me right in the face, with such force, his father would be jealous. The smell of his dirty cock was released, and filled my nostrils, intoxicating me. As I smelled his cock, I thought about how I wanted him to slap me in the face with it, and his hand. I wanted to be a complete submissive slut for him. With one last inhale I opened my mouth and engulfed his cock to the hilt, in one swallow. Working my tongue up and dawn his shaft, savoring his taste. As I came back up I let my spit lather his rod and then I started kissing and licking down the length of his penis, working my way to his balls.

I took one in my mouth and sucked lovingly. I felt little hairs against my tongue but didn't care. His balls tasted different than his cock, as well. More dirty, more oily. But I still swallowed his juices. Drinking them down my throat, not letting one drop go to waste. I moved back up his shaft now, making love to his cock with my mouth. I had never sucked a cock so lovingly in my life. Not even his father's. I took him in my mouth to the hilt again, feeling his bulbous cock head push deep into my throat. Wetness from my pussy was running down my legs and had reached my knees. Back up, gently licking and sucking, giving my son a better blowjob than any other woman could. Down again, straining to take it all into my throat, desperately wanting to please him. Suddenly I felt his hand on my head and I moaned in pleasure. He pushed me down further. I choked and my eyes went back into my head but nothing was going to take me off that cock. Then, I felt hot shots of liquid shooting into my throat as I desperately tried to keep up, swallowing it all. I was disappointed my son was cumming and loving it at the same time. Disappointed he wasn't pounding my cunt right now, and yet absolutely loving drinking his cum.

He held my head down for a while even after he had finished cumming. I felt his cock twitching in my throat so I started licking his shaft lovingly with my tongue. I wanted to lick his cock clean, to show him how much of a good whore I could be for him. Slowly he released pressure from my head and his cock popped out of my throat. I sucked it dry on it's way out and then swallowed everything left in my mouth, as I looked at him in anticipation. But I watched in horror, as he rolled over away from me and pretended to go to sleep. Leaving me sitting there, the taste of his dirty cock filling my mouth and my unsatisfied pussy screaming for him to come back. I laid down and curled into a ball, crying. He's as bad as his father! I thought, trying to keep my sobs muffled. Now, I was truly crashing. What ever spell had been over me was breaking and reality was pouring in. I started to wonder if incest was illegal in my state. Will I go to jail for this? Maybe not, but I'm definitely going to Hell! I couldn't take it anymore, the tears flowed freely now. A soft wailing drifted from my throat as I bawled into my arm. The drug was gone. All that was left was cold reality. I want to die! I thought as I drifted into sleep, tears and cock slobber running down my chin...

12