The Campus

Story Info
My Introduction To The Campus.
7.1k words
4.68
18.6k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," Allen said looking me in the eyes, "If money is a problem, there are other ways the rent can be taken care of."

I looked at him confused, "I don't know how to operate any of this equipment." I said looking around the construction office and out of the window to all the bulldozers and other equipment.

His deep loud laugh filled the room as he sat back in his chair and looked me up and down. "Oh no, you're not built for that life." He said standing up and walking towards me. His huge frame blocked the sun and casted a shadow over me as he walked behind my chair and placed his huge rough hands on my thin shoulders making chills spread through my body. "What I had in mind for you is something much more, delicate, shall we say?" As he walked around the side of my chair, the bulge in his pants pressed firmly against my arm. His big, rough finger hooked under my chin and tilted my face up to look at him. "You can make enough money to pay me the rent and have plenty left over to live peacefully, I can promise you that." He said with a wink and let my chin go.

I sat in silence, stunned at what I thought I had just heard. I watched Allen walk back to his fancy leather office, sit down and look at me as he lit a cigarette.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bennett, I'm not quite sure I understand what you're asking me to do?" I asked nervously fidgeting with my fingers..

Allen smiled and pulled a bottle of bourbon from his desk drawer along with two small glasses. I could smell the sour smell of the bourbon as he poured the two drinks and placed one in front of me as he quickly downed his then refilled it. I gently picked up my drink and coughed when the alcohol burned my throat making him smile.

"The job I have in mind for you is to please me, sexually." He said taking another drink.

My trembling hand sat the glass of whiskey down almost spilling it. My mind was racing, I had never been spoken to like this before. "I'm sorry Mr. Bennett but I'm not gay." I said looking at my lap, I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Ok, let me ask you this." He said taking another drink. "You've been renting that apartment from me for 2 years, correct?"

"Yes, that sounds about right. And I've always paid you on time, I'm just in a tough spot right now." I explained as I grabbed my drink and took a bigger drink, gasping as it took my breath.

"And in these two years, you've lived alone. No wife, no girlfriend, no dates, no sister or roommate?" He said with a sly smirk on his face.

"Well, yeah, I live alone. And just because I'm not in a relationship doesn't mean I'm gay!" I took another drink and slowly looked up at him. He was staring at me, studying my like a I was his prey. I had always heard about his tough nature and the stories of him building his companies into a lot of money and now I could see him working his magic on me, and it made me feel unusually small and vulnerable.

"No, of course it doesn't." Allen said as he stood once again and walked towards me as he took another drink. His large frame blocking out the sunlight again as he passed the window and sat on the desk in front of me. "But what does puzzle me is why every time I've changed the filter and checked the smoke alarms in your apartment, there's always women's clothing and makeup everywhere?" He said finishing his drink and placing the empty glass on a coaster.

I sat in my chair staring down at the drink in my trembling hands in my lap. My mind raced as I felt the warmness of a tear begin to form in my eye. I stuttered and my mind struggled to find a reasonable explanation as his large hand took my drink from my hands. My eyes followed the drink up to his mouth as he drank it all then sat the glass down and reached to my lap and took my small hand in his.

"It's ok," Mr. Bennett said as his rough callused hands held mine. "Tell me, what is your female name?" He asked bright and cheerfully as if running into an old friend. The change in tone caught me off guard and I looked up at him.

"Crystal, my umm name, that she, I mean I use when I dress is Crystal." I couldn't believe I had just told him that, I had never told anyone anything personal about me before.

"Oh wow! Yes! What a beautiful name! I bet you're a very beautiful lady as well! So, does Crystal have many boyfriends?" He asked as his fingers massaged my fingers, somehow setting me at ease.

"No, none, she, I mean I don't have any, never have." I answered as I looked at our empty glasses, wishing I had a shot right now.

Allen stood and toward over me in my chair as he looked me up and down then took my hand in his and pulled me up to my feet quickly. The sudden lift and the alcohol made my head spin as he pulled my close to him and looked me deep in the eyes.

"I'll be over at 9pm, I want to meet Crystal. She's been living in my apartment rent free and we need to do something about that!" He roughly kissed my lips. His hairy mustache pressed into my face as his tongue forced it's way between my lips. My eyes widened and when his huge fingers grabbed my ass cheek and I felt his fingertips press into my ass. I gasped making it easier for his tongue to explore my mouth. The taste and smell of bourbon filled my senses and just as my eyes shut and I began to relax, a loud bang knocked on the door.

Allen quickly left me and opened the door. One of his husky construction workers entered the office, the sunlight and a dust cloud surrounded him as I stared at the floor, dumbfounded about everything that had happened.

"I have the paperwork on my desk Jim." Allen motioned the guy to sit as he pushed me towards the door. "Please tell Crystal that I'll be by tonight at 9 pm and she should dress for a night out." He said ushering me out the door.

The door shut behind me and I quickly walked to my car before one of the construction vehicles ran me over. I was still shaking as I drove home in silence. I walked into my apartment and looked around. Sure enough, there was a dress on the back of my couch and a pair of purple and pink women's sneakers on the floor by the television.

I began stripping off my clothes as I entered the bathroom. Looking around I saw the lotions, perfumes and cosmetics scattered along the counter and the red padded bra slung over the shower rod.

I shouldn't had been so careless, I thought as I turned the shower on. I grabbed my razor and cleansed my body of any unsightly man hairs and took my long hair out of its normal ponytail and washed and conditioned it. I closed my eyes and thought about how Allen had grabbed me and made me come to him. My hand wrapped around my little clitty and jerked until I came. It wasn't anything special but I wanted to cum so I didn't have a bulge in my panties. A soft, limp clitty is a lot easier to tuck than an out of control hard on!

I opened my closet and saw mostly women's clothes. I only had a few male clothes but I had an extensive collection of dresses, tops, skirts and lingerie. I slid my favorite bra and panties on and adjusted my small breasts until they were nice fleshy mounds and I tucked and taped myself until my crotch was nice and flat

As I looked over my wardrobe wondering what Crystal would wear out on her first date, my eyes landed on my purple satin dress with black lace overlay. It had these sexy little cups that hugged my little boobs and made them look big and perky.

I sat down on my bed with the big fluffy purple blanket and began sliding my stocking up my freshly shaved legs. I giggled as I looked around my bedroom and thought about Mr. Bennett seeing all of my feminine possessions for the first time. I slipped my black strappy platform shoes on and buckled the cure clasps around my ankles.

As I hopped off the bed and landed on my feet, my boobs bounced and jiggled in my bra making me smile. I sat at my vanity and put on my matching charm bracelet with necklace and earrings. I held my small hand up and shook it watching the charms dangle and dance in the light. I coated my nails with a quick coat or purple glitter nail polish and let them dry while I smoked a joint.

I took my time and did my hair and makeup as I listened to music and smoked some weed. When I was done I stood and walked to the full length mirror on my door. I smiled and ran my hands over my curvy body, I looked good. I was very well experienced with hair and makeup videos and was very confident with my work over the years.

I noticed in the mirror that it was dark outside and I looked at the clock, 8:45, I had fifteen minutes. I took another hit of weed just as the doorbell rang! I coughed and shut my bedroom door as I made my way to the living room. The sounds of my shoes clicked on the hardwood floor and echoed in my weed ridden mind a lot louder than it should have been.

My heart pounded as I reached my hand out and twisted the door knob. Allen pushed his way through the doorway abruptly taking me by surprise. He shut the door behind him and stopped as he looked up at me. His eyes started at my shoes and slowly worked their way up my body. I could feel him taking in every inch of me and it made me slightly nervous.

"Oh my god! You are beautiful!" He was sincerely shocked as he walked around me. "I knew you would be beautiful but this is amazing!" He brushed my hair away from my neck and inspected my earrings and necklace. "Yes, very cute indeed!" He said raising the hem of my dress and admiring the tops of my stockings. I shyly and nervously moved his hand and tugged the hem back down making him smile.

He picked my necklace up off of my chest and studied it before dropping it back down on my flesh. His rough finger ran along the top of my breast and down my cleavage. I moved away from his touch, feeling my checks redden from embarrassment and goosebumps spread across my sensitive skin.

"So what do we do now?" I asked in my soft feminine voice that I had been working on my whole life. "Where are you taking me?"

His smile widened hearing my voice, "You have a very pleasant voice Crystal! I can't wait to hear it moan!" He said nonchalantly, surprising me. "Where we are going is a surprise! Come, let's go!" He said motioning me towards the door. I turned my back to him and bent over to pick my purse up from the floor. I could feel his eyes on my ass I arched my back and poked my butt out to him. I turned quickly and caught him staring, my confidence grew was growing.

He let me leave the house first and he shut the door behind me. As I approached his BMW he quickly caught up to me and opened the door for me. I blushed as I sat down, smoothing down my dress underneath me as I did. I felt the cold leather of the seats on the backs of my stockings legs as he got into the driver's seat. He turned and his body began to cover me as he reached across and got my seatbelt and fastened it for me. I could smell his leathery cologne as he adjusted the seatbelt between my boobs and smiled.

As we drove, it was like I was seeing everything for the first time. I felt so small sitting next to this huge guy in my little dress. My boobs bounced in my push up bra with every bump on the road and I caught him glancing over a few times. It felt good to be desired, my confidence kept growing and made me more comfortable.

Soon we arrived at the pier and parked. He opened my door and held my hand as he pulled me up out of the car. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him as we walked along the pier and the row of large boats. We boarded his boat and it was amazing! One room was better than my whole apartment! He led me out onto the top deck and motioned me to the couch while he poured a couple of drinks.

We drank and talked as he questioned me about Crystal. He wanted to know everything, how long had I been Crystal? What my future plans were for her? If I wanted to become her full time?

I wasn't sure about any of my answers except one, I always wanted to be Crystal. I was much happier being Crystal than any other time in my life. Allen listened carefully, taking it all in and I could see him thinking.

He took my hand in his and placed it on his crotch! I quickly drank the rest of my drink and set the glass down. I ran my hand along his pants and could feel his thick bulge growing beneath the thin material.

I was looking at my hand squeezing his bulge when he once again turned my chin to him and placed his lips on mine. My eyes closed as I sighed and felt my entire body relax. As Allen's tongue explored my mouth, his fingers unzipped the back of my dress and it softly fell from my chest exposing my bra. As I wiggled out of my dress and unclasped my bra, Allen quickly undressed. His long, thick cock was semi hard and already intimidating!

The cool sea air quickly sent shivers across my naked body and my nipples hardened. With both of us naked, we got comfortable again and he cradled me in his large arms as he began kissing me deep again. I melted and laid back and his body followed me. His thick frame pushed my legs open wide and I could feel his cock pressing into my lacey panties. He kissed his way down my neck and to my tender boobies. I squirmed and squeezed when his wet mouth began sucking and licking on my nipples.

My hips ground up against his cock as he sucked my titties. I could feel the precum oozing from my clit and making my panties wet as we dry humped against each other.

Allen sat up and as he laid down on his back, he pulled me on top of him between his legs. I could feel his cock pressing against my belly as he held me tightly against him. I kissed and licked his nipple as my hand reached down and found his thick slab of meat.

It was so warm and as I squeezed it tight, I could feel his heartbeat in his cock as it grew in my small hand. I slid down his body until I was lying between his spread legs. I looked down in amazement at his cock in my hands. I gently lifted his heavy balls with my free hand and smiled at how much bigger he was the my small genitalia.

I slowly licked the tip of his cock. His huge head was so soft and smooth and as he flexed a drop of precum escaped his tip. I milked his shaft and squeezed making more come out then slid my tongue around the tip then placed my lips around his thick head. He flexed again and his precum began oozing into my mouth and quickly coated everything making it slippery.

I licked and sucked at his cock as he gyrated his hips and pumped more precum into my hungry mouth. I tried desperately to get him into my throat without much success, he was so thick!

After a few minutes of sucking his cock, he placed his large hands on my face cheeks and tilted my head up to look at him. I kept his cock in my mouth as I looked up, not wanting to stop.

"May I please fuck your pussy Crystal?" He asked with a smile as he flexed his cock in mouth making it pop out and me giggle and drool.

I looked at his cock and studied it's massive size. "You're so big Mr. Bennett! I'm not sure if my pussy can handle you!" I teased as I licked his cock like delicious candy.

"I promise I'll be careful," he said as he opened a drawer next to the couch and pulled out some lube and a condom. I watched nervously as he placed the condom on his hard cock and then spread generous amounts of lube on it. I removed my panties and shyly tried to hide my little clitty. He handed me the lube and I quickly put some on my ass and began working one then two fingers into me, hoping to loosen myself up first.

He pushed my hand away and got on top of me. I was on my back and opened my legs as he positioned himself between them. I'll never forget the image of my stockinged legs opened in the moonlight with a man between them for the first time.

Allen's shoulders went under my knees and lifted me up as he slid forward. My legs spread and opened further than ever and I felt his condom covered cock press against my slick opening. I tried my best to open myself to him just as I had many times with my toys and fingers.

Allen laid on top of me, my small body squirming beneath him and my stocking covered legs wrapped around his thick sides as he began pushing his bulbous tip into me. His face buried into my neck and he began kissing and sucking on my tender skin. I moaned and pushed my hips up against him and felt the tip of his mushroom shaped head enter me and begin opening me little by little until the tip was in and my tight ass closed around his shaft.

"Oh my god! Your pussy is so tight and hot Crystal!" Allen slobbered into my neck. I whimpered and felt my legs open further as my ankles locked around his back and began pulling him into me. He began grunting and rotating his hips, trying to force his thick cock into me. The pain was ripping through me and I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as he relentlessly ground into me inch by inch until he was fully inside me. My ass throbbed while my body adjusted to his size.

My body trembled and shook with him inside of me. My legs were tightly locked around him and I silently cried as the pain throbbed in my groin! Allen began sliding in and out of me easier and stopped sucking on my neck and propped himself up on his elbows. He looked down at my face, tears streamed down my cheeks making my mascara run.

He got a look in his eye, it made me nervous. Just then his hips raised, then he slammed into me as hard as he could! I screamed into his rough hand as it quickly covered my mouth tightly and I cried as the the pain ripped through my body like my scream echoed across the water.

He shushed me and when I agreed to be quiet, he removed his hand from my mouth. The he slammed into me again, this time I kept it to a whimper, then he began fucking me. My soft cries escaped my mouth with every thrust.

I watched my stocking covered legs and feet bounce with the sky in background and smiled thinking of how many girls had seen this same sight when losing their virginity. Just as the pain subsided and things began to feel really good, he stopped and I heard his cock as it plopped out of my tight hole, leaving my empty.

He grabbed my hips and quickly flipped me over and pulled me up to me knees with my ass in the air. I looked down at the moonlight dancing off my cute charm bracelet on my wrist and thought of how perfect the moment was when he put one of his rough hands on my soft, smooth hip while his other positioned his cock back at my sensitive opening.

I held my breath and tried not to cry as he roughly pushed into me again until he was all the way in. I reached beneath me and past my little clitty and felt his large heavy balls resting up against me. I gently fondled and squeezed them making him moan loudly and flex his cock inside of me. Then he slowly pulled all the way out, then quickly slammed back in. He began pounding into me hard! My whimpers escaped my mouth with every thrust. I arched my back and lowered my head as he took control and fucked me wildly! The sounds of our bodies slapping together echoed across the water but we didn't care anymore. His moans got louder and my whimpers soon became gasps of pleasure.

"I have to make you mine! Can I cum in your pussy Crystal?" He breathed into my ear as he fucked me. Chills ran through my body and I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into me closer.

My head was spinning! His cock felt incredible as it fucked me! I only knew I wanted more, I needed to experience everything! "Yes, please cum in me!" I moaned. With one smooth motion, he pulled out of me, removed the condom, and slipped right back in like a fucking professional.

I immediately noticed the new exciting sensation of hot, warm flesh instead of a condom and it felt soo much better! I smiled and sighed as he thrusts quickened and became erratic, I knew he was close! I began squeezing and flexing my insides around his cock as he fucked me.

"Oh fuck, don't stop doing that with your pussy!" He grunted through clamped teeth. Two more hard thrusts and he stopped and I felt a rumble inside me as his cock prepared to erupt! My eyes got huge and my mouth flew open speechless as he exploded inside of me! I felt the warm sticky cum as it flooded into me, it was an incredible feeling and my body relaxed as he planted his seed deep inside me. We ground against each other as he pumped every last drop into me.

12