The Campus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid silently as we caught our breath. His cock twitched inside of me as he began to soften. Soon we sat up and I felt his cum drip from my used hole. He reached into the drawer and handed me some body wipes. We cleaned up and dressed as we made small talk.

We soon left the boat and after a short drive we arrived at a building with no signs. There were cars in the parking lot and a small light over the doorway. I looked around trying to figure out what the building was but saw no signs.

Allen helped me out of the car and walked me to the building. As we walked across the parking lot I loved the way my boobs bounced. I smiled, I never would have imagined I'd ever have a night like this, I thought. The closer we got the louder the music and people were.

Allen slid an ID card on a card reader and the door clicked open. Smoke, music and laughter surrounded us as we entered the building. A very sexy girl quickly came up to greet us.

"Take her to the back and get her fixed up please." Allen told the girl who looked me up and down. "Crystal, I'm going to talk to some people, I'll see you soon. Tracy will take care of you for now!" Then he disappeared into a crowd of people.

"So you're Crystal huh? Yeah he called me earlier today and told me all about you!" She said with a teasing smile. "Come with me!" She said leading me behind the bar and through a door.

Suddenly it was quiet and Tracy and I were alone in a separate room. She had me sit on the couch and I watched as she got a couple of beers. "You smoke?" She asked making the "joint" gesture with her fingers. I said yes and she smiled and brought one over with the beers.

Tracy pulled over a large makeup kit, I had a lot of makeup but this was a lot more, I was impressed! She used cleaning wipes and quickly cleaned my face of the makeup. Then she quickly reapplied everything for me as we talked. We had a lot in common and her weed was very nice! Half of my beer and half a joint later and we were talking like we had known each other forever.

"There we go, all done!" She said handing me mirror. My jaw dropped, I was sexy! I was good with makeup but she did top of my dress and adjusted my little boobs in my bra for me. "You're really cute Crystal! You have an awesome little body!" Tracy said making me blush.

Tracy's phone rang, startling us both and she quickly answered it. "Yeah it's me. Ok. Yes sir, she's ready," she looked me up and down then winked at me. "Yes sir, we'll be right there!" She said hanging up her phone and taking my hand in hers and pulling me along.

We quickly walked down what looked like a long secret hallway, I guessed it went from one end of the building to the other. I wanted to ask her where we were going but I was having a hard enough time trying to keep up with her in my platform shoes and dress! We got to the end of the hallway and there were three doors. We stopped and she turned to me and looked me over and fussed over my hair for a second. She spun me around and unzipped the back of my dress and yanked it off of me! I quickly tried to cover myself but she just laughed and took her dress off too. We were both in our bras and panties! "Pull your boobs up!" I watched as she adjusted her boobs and I did the same. "Ok, are you ready?" She asked as I heard music start to come alive on the other side of the door. I looked at her confused and she leaned into me close, her full breasts pushing into mine as she talked into my ear over the loud music. "Just watch me and do what I do! Trust me!" She yelled into my ear as she took my hand in hers and opened the door.

Cool air, loud music and smoke were overwhelming my senses as Tracy dragged me into the room. Disco lights were flashing wildly as dance music boomed so loud I could feel the thumping in my body. The lights were dim and I followed her to a corner of the room with a booth that was like a couch and a bed with two stripper poles coming right out of the middle of it.

I could see people sitting in the booth but the lights were so dim I couldn't see their faces. Tracy, still holding my hand, led me up onto the booth and led me to the pole. "Dance like I do! I'll start easy for you!" She yelled in my ear, then went to the opposite pole and began gyrating and turning on it. I felt so vulnerable! I wanted to run and hide but I had no idea where to even run too!

I was really buzzed and overwhelmed with everything that had happened tonight, I looked at the pole and reached out and grabbed it. The metal was cold in my hands as I slowly walked around the pole. I looked down at the people in the booth and saw Allen smiling up at me. Seeing him made me feel better, that small confidence in me started to return and I began to mimic Tracy. I began to loosen up and have fun and Tracy saw and came over to join me. "You're fucking awesome!" She whispered in my ear as we danced together. "I want you to eat my pussy!" She yelled in my ear as she ground up against me.

I felt a surge in my tucked clitty as we began touching and grinding against each other. We removed each other's bra's and sucked and played with each other while we danced. I kept stealing glances at Allen and he seemed very interested in our show, I saw him adjusting his cock in his pants.

When the song ended he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the booth with him. I fell on him, laughing as he grabbed me and put me on his lap facing him. I looked over and Tracy was down in the booth now too and she was grinding on the other guy. I began gyrating my hips on Allen's crotch, his cock was rock hard and I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth.

I slid down and unzipped his pants and got his cock out. As I began sucking on it, I was soon joined by Tracy, who had her ass up in the air getting her pussy drilled by the guy! Tracy and I kissed and licked and sucked Allen's cock together. Allen pulled me up and told me to ride his cock. I turned around with my back to him and I removed my panties and obeyed as I lowered myself down onto his huge cock. Tracy watched his cock disappear into me while she was getting fucked. She slid her way over to us, the guy behind her staying inside her not missing a beat! I watched as her soft lips found my limp clitty. I moaned from the warm wetness of her mouth and the full feeling of Allen's cock pistoning in and out of me.

Tracy sucked me and I was soon starting to get hard but Allen lifted me from his cock and pushed me forward until I was doggystyle and he plunged his cock back into me making me gasp. Tracy kissed me deeply, we were facing each other, both of our asses up in the air getting fucked. I could here the slapping of the bodies blending with the music.

Tracy moaned and I looked up to see her beautiful breasts bouncing wildly from the pounding. She smiled at me just the guy behind her began cumming inside of her. He emptied himself into her and pulled out and sat back. His thick cock glistened with cum in the flashing lights. Tracy quickly scurried around and laid down in front of me with her red, swollen pussy in front of my face. I could see the guys cum on her pussy and staring to drip from her loose hole. Allen pushed my head down and I dove into her pussy as he began fucking me faster. Tracy squirmed and gyrated her used pussy into my mouth. I licked and sucked on her pussy, the strangers cum and her juices coating my mouth as my boobs shook beneath me from Allen's pounding.

Tracey looked at Allen behind me then nodded. She slid under me, and wrapped her legs around my waist. Allen pushed my hips down and Tracy reached between us and maneuvered my clitty into her sloppy pussy and it felt fucking incredible! Tracy and I kissed as our boobs smashed together and Allen's thrusts made me fuck her sloppy pussy.

In no time my blood was boiling and I knew I was close to cumming. "I'm going to cum!" I warned Tracy. "Cum in my pussy, then eat it out of me!" She said with a huge smile. I didn't have time to say anything else. I was cumming. And it was a lot. I hadn't came in a few days and after everything building up from the day, I exploded when I came, it actually hurt!

"Whoa Fuck!" Tracy shouted as I erupted inside of her. There was so much it squished out of her pussy between my clitty! I was still cumming after I fell out of her, she kept her pussy under me and I came all over it. She slid away from me, laughing, until her creamy pussy was back in front of me. "Eat up, Slut!" She said as her fingers tangled in my hair and she pushed my down to her pussy. I licked and sucked all of my sticky cum from her as Allen kept pounding away at me.

"Here it comes!" Allen warned through clenched teeth. I closed my eyes tight as his cock expanded and erupted inside me! I fell down flat on my belly with my ass up. As Allen stepped away, Tracy got behind me and began eating my creampie from me. I had never experienced anything like that and I moaned with pleasure as she cleaned me out.

Allen and the other guy stood and Tracy and I followed them. She grabbed my hand and smiled at me as we walked. "I'm glad we met! We're going to be besties!" She said squeezing my hand tightly. I smiled, she made me feel warm and safe.

We followed the guys into a door and we were in a very large bathroom, it was like a giant shower. "We have to clean them first, do what I do." Tracy whispered as she went to a shelf and grabbed a sponge and towel then began cleaning the guy off. I looked at Allen who was smiling at me so I grabbed the sponge and towel and walked over to him. I felt small and obedient as I shyly walked over to this large man who had bred me twice in one night already. I never would have imagined I would have butterflies in my tummy and be anxious to clean a man but here I was!

I watched Tracy and did as she did. I gently and thoroughly washed every inch of Mr. Bennet. I carefully lifted his heavy cock and balls and scrubbed him clean. The guys were soon clean and they left the room so Tracy and I washed each other. We explored each other, fingering each other's holes and playing with our bodies until we were squeaky clean! After we toweled each other dry she led me back down the long hallway and into a different door.

We went inside the darkness and she flipped a switch and lights flickered to life. We were in an awesome apartment! It was way bigger and nicer than where I lived!

"Here, put these on." She said tossing me a soft pair of pajama shorts and matching top. I put them on as she put on a matching pair but different color. "This is my apartment, Allen already left, he said he'll see you soon." Tracy informed me. He said for you to stay here tonight, if that's ok with you?"

"Yes!" I answered very quickly and excitedly. "I'd love to stay over! Oh my god, I love your place, it's amazing!" I said checking it out.

"Thanks!" I could see she was proud of her place, she had obviously put a lot of work into it. "Allen says you're going to be a regular here now. If you want, you can move in with me. Allen thinks I'll be a good influence and big sister for you." Tracy said handing me a joint.

I took the joint but didn't answer her. It all seemed so fast, my mind raced taking it all in. I was sitting alone in my apartment yesterday and today I'm living the life I always dreamed of and having the time of my life. I took a big hit from the joint and passed it back to Tracy.

"Yes, I would love to live here!" I said exhaling a huge cloud of smoke making her laugh.

"Yeah, we thought you would, they were already told to move all of your belongings here tomorrow." Tracy said laughing.

Her phone rang and she quickly answered it. I noticed she's very obedient and loyal, I already wanted to be like her. "Hey Morgan! Yeah she's here. Ok, I need to go check on things anyway so I'll get out of the way. Ok see you in a minute!" Tracy hung up the phone and scooted close to me on the couch and took my hand in hers.

"Morgan is our in house physician, she's coming to look you over and ask you a few questions and see if you need anything. Morgan's kind of a no laughs, to the point type of woman. So, just answer her honestly and openly and she'll take care of you, ok?" Tracy stood just as a knock came on the door. "I'll be back soon, just be you, be honest!" She said as she opened the door and left as a large, thick woman entered and looked me up and down.

"You must be Crystal, I'm Morgan." She said as she sat next to me and took the joint from my hand and hit it. She looked at me and got out her clipboard and pen. I'm going to ask you some questions, answer me honestly. We may do a physical after the questions depending on the outcome."

I was paranoid, the weed and weirdness of it didn't help. I agreed and signed my name to a paper giving her consent to treat me. I signed it Crystal. She looked at it and rolled her eyes. "This will work for tonight but you need to decide on a full name, you're not Cher, you need more than one name, your choice, just figure it out."

She asked me a lot of questions about my past, my education, work history, health, relationships, debts, family, friends. Just when I was feeling like I had told her too much, the really personal questions started about my gender and where I wanted it to go. I answered her, reminding myself to do what Tracy said and be honest.

At the end she sat back and passed me the joint. "So here's the offer we have for you Crystal, based on your answers this is what I think would be the most beneficial for you. First we start you on our new extreme hormone replacement therapy, we will block the testosterone and boost the estrogen. All operations, surgeries, clothing and other essentials and accessories will be provided by us. You will live here, on campus with Tracy and the other girls. You will be required to complete a thirty day physical, emotional and mental retraining course. It's been specially designed to turn a male like you into a female like Tracy.

"A full female? You mean gender reassignment surgery?" I asked very interested now.

"We have access to the best surgeons on the planet. Mr. Bennett has authorized for you to have the complete transition package if you agree to the terms. Our course is the best in the world, it can get you where you need to be but it's a lot of hard work and it's emotionally draining. If you sign up for it, there's no leaving until your debt is paid in full." Morgan said getting a piece of paper from her satchel and placing it on the clipboard and handed it to me.

"How much debt? I'm not employed, I can't afford payments." I said, the worry was obvious in my voice, this sounded like a dream come true!

"The total for your package will run around 1.5 million. By signing the contract and completing the course you will become an employee here at the campus. There are many jobs, they'll assign whatever is proper for you after you complete the training. Then you're pretty much here for life, or until you can pay off the one and a half million." Morgan explained as she hit the last of the joint then snuffed it out.

"So this is it. Climb out of the rabbit hole or go deeper, it's your call." She said handing me the pen. I smiled and didn't hesitate as I signed and dated. My heart was pounding, I was so excited!

"Ok then, welcome aboard Miss Crystal." She said shaking my hand and looking me in the eyes, studying me, "I look forward to seeing who you really are." She said with a wink before walking to the door. "Oh, better get some sleep tonight!" She said shutting the door behind her.

I sat on the couch, unable to stop myself from smiling. I looked down my belly and pulled my shorts open looking down at my little clitty. "Your days are numbered, bitch!" I whispered before smacking it and giggling.

I finished my beer and laid my head down on the arm of the couch while I waited for Tracy to come back. I passed out at some point and woke up to Tracy leading me to a bedroom where we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

12