The Campus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me off of him and led me over to a chair. He positioned my knees on the seat of the chair with my top half over the back. My ass spread out to him as he got behind me. He scooped my cum from his skin and pushed it into my ass and onto his cock and shoved himself completely inside of me on the first thrust. I moaned deeply and reached under me and felt my sore little clitty. It was slippery with cum and it felt so small and unfamiliar. I smiled as my fingers began flicking my new little bean and the tingling sensation returned.

My uncle's thrusts made loud slapping sounds and he held on to my fleshy hips firmly while he fucked me. I reached back further and found his bouncing balls and caught them and began fondling and rolling them between my fingers making him moan. His thrusts became jagged and his moaning intensified, I knew he was close to cumming so I squeezed his balls firmly and he grunted through clenched teeth as he exploded into me, his fingernails digging into my hips so deep they left impressions!

I smiled and moaned as I felt his cum erupt inside of me. I let go of his balls and squeezed my nipple as his cock convulsed inside me. He slowly pulled out and I felt his cum drip from my hole and down the inside of my thigh.

I was still trying to catch my breath while he gathered up his clothes and headed to the door and opened it. He turned to me and smiled, "I'll tell aunt Cindy you said hi!" He said before shutting the door and leaving me alone. My mouth open, my uncle's cum leaking from my ass. "He knew, oh my god, he knew!" I whispered as I reached behind me and scooped up his cum and looked at it before tasting it.

I awkwardly dressed and left the room, my mind trying to process everything that had just happened. Mr. Roland stood smiling waiting for me. "Very good job Miss Crystal! How do you feel?" He asked with his pen and clipboard in his hands, prepared to right.

I smiled and looked down at my shoes embarrassed. "I feel good I think. I feel kinda weird, I also feel guilty because I have betrayed my aunt." I began to feel really bad at this realization.

After writing in his clipboard, he looked at me and smiled. "Well, I wouldn't let that ruin your day. She comes around and has her own fun as well! Normally, I wouldn't tell you such things but I'm sure you'll be seeing her at some point." He said winking and leading me back to the classroom and to the door. Everyone else had left and he shut the lights off preparing to leave.

"Why my uncle? Why didn't you just warn me before I went in?" I asked as we walked to the door.

"Well, my guess would be because a lot of females are introduced to sex from family members. It isn't fair but it is the truth and it does make us into who we are. I don't pick the courses or the lessons Miss Crystal, I'm just your guide to help get you through them. I'm sure there's much deeper meaning to the reasoning but that's above my pay grade at the moment!" He said laughing and ushering me out of the door. "Your first day of training is complete and I think you did rather well! Now go home and get cleaned up and get some rest, tomorrow is a new day Miss Crystal!"

I walked back to Tracy's a mess. My body was sore and still horny. My panties were soaked in mine and my uncle's cum. I felt like everyone I passed in the hallways knew what had happened. It was pretty obvious, my heels clicked loudly, my hair and makeup a mess, my school girl outfit wrinkled and disheveled.

When I entered Tracy's apartment she was at the stove cooking. "Whoa! Look at you!" She squealed as she came over and kissed my cheek. "You look like you had a fun day!" She said as her soft hand gently squeezed my butt. "Go take a shower while I eat a bite, I know you're not hungry. I have a surprise for you, were going out!"

I went to shower and was actually relieved to find that I could now touch my body without erupting into orgasms, that was fun but exhausting at the same time! I showered and washed my uncle's cum from my insides. I stood in front of the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door and examined myself. My body looked slightly different, more rounded. I turned and bounced, examining the new extra bounce in my boobs.

"Hurry up babe! We gotta pick out our outfits for tonight!" Tracy shouted from outside the door making me giggle and smile.

12