The Campus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy and Darren quickly joined us and Tracy and I danced and pressed our bodies sexily against each other and them. Just as we were all getting into it and I was feeling good, the music stopped and we all came back from a drunken music trance.

Darren leaned into Tracy and whispered in her ear. She smiled and said, "We're going to go catch our breath and get drinks, we'll be right back!" Tracy said as he pulled her away. I watched them leave and she stopped at the DJ and said something to him and pointed in my direction.

"That was awesome! Stay and dance another with me?" Josh asked with smile. I agreed and prepared to start bumping and grinding again when the lights switched and a slower song began to play.

Josh stepped into me and pulled me up against him. I felt his hard cock press into me as he began grinding in time with the music. I caught a glimpse of Tracy as she and Darren sat at our table, smiling and watching us.

Josh pulled me tighter against him, my sensitive nipples ached as my boobs smooshed against his thick chest. His hand wandered down to the bottom of my back and he pulled my hips into his as my leg went between his and his cock began dry humping my leg. My shrunken clitty throbbed as my breath quickened and we ground against each other.

"I've wanted you ever since I first saw you in the lab!" He whispered heavily into my neck just below my ear. His hot breath melted my skin and my eyes rolled back in my head. The sound of the music faintly thudded in the background of my mind along with the beating of my heart as my eyes closed. I could feel every inch of his hard cock pressing into me.

The music stopped and my head spun as my eyes focused. We walked back to our table and Tracy and Darren were gone. Jenny the waitress returned and said Tracy left and said to tell me she would meet me at home later.

"Would you like another drink?" Josh asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"No thanks I think I'm good for now." I said feeling the warmness in my stomach as his fingers began massaging my thigh. His fingers crept further up my dress, past the edge of my stockings and across my bare skin to my panties. His big fingers pressed against my panties and found the tiny bulge where the head of my shrunken clitty had left a wet spot and he began rolling my tip between his fingers through the satiny fabric making me squirm and breath heavily.

I reached over and placed my hand on the bulge in his pants and bit my bottom lip as his fingers flicked faster across my soaked panties. He was so hard, I could feel the outline of his long shaft and thick head as I gently ran my fingernails along his pants.

"Can I please take you back to my place?" Josh moaned into my ear.

"You better take me somewhere, I'm about to start riding your cock right here!" I giggled gripping him firmly under the table.

We quickly left and the elevator ride was torture as we had four other people in there the entire time. Josh stood behind me with his cock pressed into my ass the entire time. We reached Josh's floor and hurried to his apartment.

As soon as we were inside he shut the door and pushed me against the wall and began kissing me passionately. His hands went behind me and unzipped my dress. I squirmed and it fell to the floor. His fingers fumbled with my bra and it opened and my boobs sprang free and the cool air made my nipples harden even more.

I reached down and undid Josh's pants and he removed his shirt as his pants and boxers fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. I smiled looking down at his thick cock as it bounced proudly in front him. My mouth salivated as my hand reached out and my soft fingers wrapped around his throbbing shaft. It was then that I noticed my fingernails were quite a bit longer than earlier. He felt so thick and warm as I slowly began jerking his cock and he backed away and sat on the bed. I followed, never letting go of his cock as he climbed further onto the bed and laid down.

I took my place between his open legs and got comfortable with my mouth inches from his cock. I stuck out my tongue and licked up and down the length of his shaft and swirled my tongue around his velvety head as my hand milked his shaft. His hot precum leaked from the tip and coated my lips and tongue. I continued jerking his shaft and sucking his tip while my other hand played with his balls.

I gripped his shaft tightly and milked it from the base up and watched as big globs of clear precum escaped his tip. I closed my mouth around the head and sucked and licked until my mouth was slippery and coated. I opened wide and relaxed my throat and he pushed in deeper until his head was pressing against the opening of my throat making me gag.

I jerked his cock harder and squeezed his balls as I repositioned my mouth and straightened my throat as I lowered myself down onto his shaft. He bucked his hips upwards while his hands held my head firmly and his cock slipped into my throat. I relaxed as much as possible as he began fucking my throat. The wet sounds of my throat glucking on his cock filled the room as his hands wrapped in my messy hair.

He reached down and held my nose closed as he buried his cock into my throat until my face was smashed against his pubes. Drool mixed with precum escaped my throat and coated his shaft as I gagged making it super slimy.

"Get the fuck up here!" Josh said pulling his cock from my throat leaving me gasping for air as he pulled me up on top of him. The new weight of my growing boobs felt alien as they swayed and jiggled beneath me and pulled on my skin as the hung downward. I straddled his lap and reached behind me and took his slimy cock in my hand and guided it to my opening. I raised up and bit my lip as I lowered myself down and his tip slipped into my ass.

I tried to steady myself and catch my breath with just the tip of him inside of me. He raised his head up and put my nipple in his warm mouth and that made my body melt as I sighed and pushed myself all of the way down on to Josh's cock. I felt every inch of his manhood as it penetrated and impaled me. He kissed and sucked at both of my breasts making me moan as I slowly rode him. His hips soon matched mine and he fucked me long and slow while he suckled on my breasts making my whimper.

He stopped and rolled me over until I was on my back with him between my open legs. I looked down my body at my heaving breasts and my stockinged legs spread wide with Josh positioned between them with his slobbery cock in his hand. I closed my eyes as I felt the tip of him press against me. He repositioned himself and laid down on top of me, his cock buried deep inside me as he did and my arms and legs wrapped around him. He began kissing me while he fucked me. My hips gyrated up to meet his thrusts.

"You feel amazing! My cock feels like it's melting inside of you!" Josh said between kissing me.

I knew exactly what he meant, I felt the same thing. My insides were so hot I could feel the heat and I couldn't stop my insides from clamping down on him over and over in a gripping motion as he began fucking me harder. My feet bounced in the air and my fingernails dug into his back as he fucked me faster, the bed squeaking and creaking with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum!" He warned but as soon as he said it, his hips jerked and I felt his cock twitch and expand inside of me before he erupted and blasted my insides with his hot cum. My eyes shut tightly and I bucked my hips up wildly, gyrating them and grinding my shrunken tip against him. My legs began shaking and he kept pumping his seed deep into me as I cried out loud and felt dizzy as my clit erupted between us and coated us both with my clear hot cum. My new feminine voice cried out in passion as my legs tightened around his body trying to pull him deep into me.

We slowly rocked against each other, his cock twitched as he emptied every drop of his cum deep inside me. He pulled out with an audible plop and my hole felt like it stayed open for a minute before it began closing back. Josh laid down next to me on his side and pulled me up against him. My sensitive body tingled and I felt like I was glowing. I gasped when Josh's still firm but softening cock forced it's way back into my sloppy, used hole and he slowly rocked his hips as he lazily fucked me.

I moaned and closed my eyes as his hand came around me and held my aching breast and teased my aching nipple. We laid together, silently catching our breath with him still inside of me. My head spun from the weed, alcohol, estrogen and sex.

Josh snuggled up against me and flexed his cock making it jump inside of me and I giggled. "You can sleep, I have to be at the lab the same time as you in the morning so I'll make sure you get there on time." He whispered into my ear.

I moaned and thanked him as I pushed my soft ass back against him and his fingers dug into my fleshy hip. I could feel his cum begin to drip from my hole as his cock softened more. That was the last thing I remember before I passed out until the morning.

12