The Campus Ch. 04

Story Info
The Training Continues.
5.9k words
4.71
4.6k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music from Josh's alarm startled me out of a deep sleep. Confusion quickly set in when I tried to lift my head and the room began to spin. I laid my head back down and the spinning stopped and my eyes focused on a messy guys room. I looked down to see a large, hairy hand cupping my boob. Just then Josh kissed the back of my neck and pushed his hips forward, pressing his hardening cock against my ass.

"Good morning!" He moaned into my ear as he spit on his fingers and coated my hole and the head of his now fully erect cock.

I gasped feeling his bulbous, wet head pushing at my hole. Flashbacks from last night blurred through my head when I shut my eyes and he slowly slipped himself inside of me.

I but my lip and moaned when he slowly slid all of the way inside of me. He began playing with my sore nipples making them grow and ache as I arched my back and fucked back against him. He kissed my neck and pressed his entire body into me as his hips began thrashing faster. The sounds of skin slapping and our moans filled the small apartment as I looked around through bouncing vision.

"Oh yes, please fuck me!" I heard my new voice say, reminding me that my voice had changed last night.

"Come here!" Josh growled as he sat up and put me on my hands and knees in front of him.

I actually felt the insides of my growing boobs as they moved and settled beneath me in my new position. I looked down in shock at the way they hung under me and came to a soft point with very hard nipples. I smiled while admiring my boobs and Josh caught me off guard and thrust completely into me in one forceful thrust. I gasped loudly and fell forward on the bed, my soft breasts pillowing beneath my chest as he held my ass up in the air and kept thrusting into me.

I smiled and moaned as his cock slid in and out of me. My long hair dangled across my shoulders and my boobs swayed with every thrust. I arched my back and thrust back against him as he pulled me up and reached beneath me and played with my dangling boobs making me moan.

"Oh yes, fuck me hard!" I cried as I reached beneath me and felt my shrunken clitty. It was so small this morning that I had to stop thrusting and pay attention to what my fingers were feeling. It was so shrunken and wrinkly, my head firm and swollen barely peeked out from the tip. A warm, slick trail of precum leaked from my tip and I began rubbing my fingers across it and spreading my juices all over my little clit. While I spread my juices, I reached back further and had to feel around in shock for a second. My balls were almost non existent! They were like shriveled raisins and the whole sack had shrunken against them like they had been dehydrated and vacuum sealed!

Josh's fingernails digging into the sensitive skin of my fleshy hips and the growing slapping sounds of our fucking took back over my thoughts and I returned to flicking my new precious little bean.

I felt myself getting close to an orgasm but something felt weird. I flicked faster and faster across my clit and felt a massive, exciting energy build up in my stomach then spread to my legs and chest. The tingling spread through me and it felt like someone had attached an electrical device to what was left of my testicles. I gasped for breath and shut my eyes tightly when the room started to spin and my knees buckled.

Josh grunted loudly and with one final thrust he pushed me flat down onto the bed and laid on top of me. His body shook and he grunted loudly into the back of my neck, his warm breath sent shivers across my neck as I felt all of the warmth in my body focus on my clit. My hand was still underneath me, flicking myself wildly as I cried into the pillow. He pumped into me again and he growled louder when I felt his cock flex inside me and he erupted into me for the second time.

He crashed on top off me, twitching and spasming, his cock flexing over and over inside me as he ground down into me. My head spun as my jagged breathing turned to cries and I felt the warm jets of cum squirt from my opening and coat my flicking fingers and hand. I came so much that my hand and stomach were coated in hot sticky juices I giggled and bucked back against Josh's twitching cock in my ass as he planted his seed deep inside me.

I brought my cum coated hand out from under me and held it in front of our faces. It was very clear and sticky as I held it up and played with it in my fingers. Josh leaned forward and stuck one of my fingers in his mouth and sucked it clean. I looked back over my shoulder and his eyes widened and he grabbed my hand and licked another clean. "Oh fuck, you taste so good!" Josh said reaching out for my other fingers.

I pulled them away from him and quickly licked and sucked one, I smiled and moan, it was like sticky candy! "What the fuck?" I said laughing while I licked myself clean. Josh pulled his cock out of my ass and I felt his warm cum drip from my hole and down over my shrunken testicles. He warned me that we needed to leave soon so I reluctantly got up and felt his cum drip down the back of my thigh.

I showered and washed our cum from my pulsating body. As I soaped myself up, my hand glided up my smooth stomach and surprised me when it hit my growing boobs. They were heavier and stuck out further and I was enjoying the feeling of how they pulled on my chest when they bounced, I squeezed and massaged them lovingly under the streams of water. I played with my aching nipples and watched as they hardened and swelled nice and fat under the sharp streams of water. Even though my body was sore, I smiled the entire time I soaped and showered my new curvy body.

I dried myself and dressed, the only clothes I had were the bright red dress and lingerie that I had worn to the club with Tracy the night before. Josh finished his shower and entered the room dressed in a pair of hospital scrubs and looked at me in my dress and smiled. "Wow! Talk about starting the day with a bang!" He said admiring my dress.

"Yeah, I think it might be too much for the lab." I said looking down at my bright red outfit, "Should I go home and change before we get there?"

"Nah, you're fine. Besides, you'll lose the clothes as soon as you're there and after the new measurements you'll be given a new out for the day. We'll put your outfit in my gym bag and I'll get it back to you later." Josh explained as he ushered me from the apartment and into the busy hallway.

People were busy going to wherever it was everyone here goes as we maneuvered our way through them. My heels clicked fast and loud as I tried to keep up with Josh, who was holding my hand and pulling me along behind him, a position that I've noticed I've done a lot of since arriving here at The Campus.

I was looking down at my bouncing boobs peeking out of the top of my red dress and when I looked up I noticed everyone that passed us looked at my boobs. I blushed and smiled at them as I tried to keep up with Josh.

After a quick elevator ride we arrived at the lab and Dana was in the first dressing room waiting for me. Josh entered first pulling me along behind him, both of us laughing as we entered the room. Dana looked at us surprisingly, then she looked me up and down in my bright red dress and then at our joined hands just before Josh let me go.

"Well good morning!" Dana said as she ushered Josh out of the room and turned to me with her clipboard. "How are you doing this morning?" She asked smiling as she unzipped the back of my dress. "You look like you had an exciting night?" She said taking my dress and placing it on a clothes hanger and hung it up carefully.

"Good morning to you too!" I said as I removed all of my lingerie. "I did have a fun night! My body is very, sensitive?" I asked as I turned to her completely nude.

"Oh my god!" Dana said as I turned to her. Her eyes bulged and he mouth opened wide in a huge smile. She quickly put her clipboard down, stepped over to me and had me slowly turn around for her. "I've never seen so much of a fast result like this before!" Dana said lifting my hefty, perky little boob and watching it drop back into place.

I sighed when she did, I felt the surge begin to focus on my clit again. She lowered herself down and had her face inches from my shrunken testicles. She looked up at me with wide eyes, "Do you mind if I examine you closer?" She asked smiling.

I said of course not and she had me lie on the examination table with my feet in the stirrups at the end. My entire life as a guy, every time I visited a doctor's office or hospital and saw the stirrups on the beds, I always got horny thinking of the women laying there spread open with their legs in them. Now, it was me with my feet in them and I took in the moment to keep in my bank of fond memories.

With me completely nude and my legs spread open wide Dana began examining me. My first realization was that she wasn't wearing gloves but she was really fucking cute and I was honestly loving the feeling of her warm touch on my sensitive skin so I didn't mention it.

She looked my body over, first examining my boobs, feeling and massaging them she asked if anything hurt or felt unusual. Then she moved down to my crotch. I looked down my body over my perky boobs and spread legs to see her sit on her stool at the end of the table between my open legs. She reached over and flipped a switch and bright lights flickered to life making me blink and shut my eyes and remind me of the heavy partying I had done the night before as the room slowly spun.

"Wow!" Dana said in a low voice as she bent forward and began lifting and probing at my shrunken genitalia. "I've never seen this after just one treatment!" She said as she pinched my stiff little head between her fingers and squeezed. I moaned and my juices coated her fingertips. "Oh wow!" Dana said giggling and looking at my sticky juices on her fingers.

"I'm going to stimulate you to see how your body responds, if that's ok with you?" Dana asked as she picked up a small tube of gel.

"Yes!" I said a little too eagerly and blushed. "I mean, sure, that's fine " I said trying not to smile too much. I had a crush on Dana since the first time I saw her but she's an intimidating woman and she's difficult to read.

She smiled, her cute cheeks bunches up bigger and glowed as she lived her bare fingers. "I hope this isn't too cold for you, I tried to warm them up." She said softly as her slimy fingers spread across my shrunken clit and testicles. I jumped as spasms shot through my body and I felt my clit swell and felt the warmth as a drop of precum oozed from my tip. "Oh my! I'd say that is a very positive response!" Dana giggled looking at my leaking tip. Her fingers gathered up my juices and I felt her slick fingertip press against my opening. "You'll feel a little pressure now, I need to check something." She said as her fingertip slipped inside me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I mumbled with my eyes shut. My breathing quickened and I gasped when I felt her other hand begin massaging my boobs. Dana slipped another finger into me and my hips automatically started grinding down against her and I but my bottom lip as my entire body warmed and felt like it glowed.

"Wow!" I heard Dana gasp in the background of my own breathing and whimpers. Her hand left my tingling nipples and trailer down my tummy and began tracing an outline along my sensitive skin with her fingernails around my throbbing clit. I gasped loudly when she gripped my clit between two of her fingers and began rolling her thumb across my swollen tip. Her other hand had two fingers buried deep into my hole and she expertly massaged my prostate with her fingertips.

My legs began to tremble so much that I could hear the clanking of the metal stirrups shaking beneath my heels. My hands came up and began massaging my breasts and pulling at my burning nipples.

"That's it! You can do it! Let yourself cum!" Dana breathed heavily as her hands worked me over quickly. I let out a loud yell when I felt the surge of cum blast from my tip so hard it hurt a little! I felt the warm splashes as drops of sticky cum landed on my soft skin and I looked down over my heaving breasts to see Dana smiling as she withdrew her fingers from my twitching body.

"Oh fuck! That was incredible!" My new feminine voice said between gasps for air. "Can I do you now?" I asked hopefully.

Dana giggled as she went to the sink and washed her hands. She brought me back a wet towel and handed it to me. "Thank you, but that wouldn't be very professional of me, this was part of your examination." She said winking as she leaned in close to my ear. "Maybe later though!" She whispered into my, her warm breath tingled my skin as I wiped myself clean with the wet towel.

"Ok," she said sighing, "We have to keep this professional." Dana said to herself as well as me and had me sit up on the table. She took all of my measurements and asked me the usual questions and recorded my answers in her clipboard. The questions were mostly the same but there were a few new ones.

Afterwards we entered the lab room and I quickly bounced up the metal staircase to the top platform of the purple tube. My naked boobs jiggled and bounced as I bounded my way up the stairs. I reached the top and knelt down and stuck my finger in the purple gel and tasted it, feeling a smile cross my lips when it hit my tongue.

"Well someone's eager to get started!" Josh said from behind me. Startled, I turned to see him smiling and entering information into the computer.

"She certainly is!" Dana said finally joining us at the top platform. "I must say I enjoyed the view of you running up the stairs though!" Dana whispered as she patted my shoulder then took over for Josh at the computers.

Josh came over and lowered the platform and I climbed on and he strapped my ankles and wrists to the cables. "We could've used this set-up earlier huh?" Josh whispered in my ear as he strapped the oxygen tubes to my head and up my nose, making me blush.

"Here we go! See you in four hours Crystal!" Dana shouted as the platform began lowering me down into the warm purple gel. This time I didn't take a deep breath to hold, I waited until I was submerged and inhaled a massive amount of gel just as I concentrated on opening just my nasal passages and I was quickly breathing just fine. Proud of myself, I relaxed and soon drifted off to sleep, the beating of my heart echoed in the gel.

When I woke up, I was back in the recovery room and I threw up the gel again and Dana helped me to the large shower and left me while I cleaned myself off. The jets of water pelted my fragile skin like little pink pricks making me wince and stand as far away as possible. I gently toweled off, my skin was so sensitive it felt like I would scratch it if I rubbed too hard. Dana measured me and called Josh from her phone and told him my new measurements. After finishing her exam Dana sat next to me on the table.

"Listen, we need to talk." Dana said placing her warm hand on my thigh. The estrogen had my skin so sensitive that just her touch sent waves of excitement through my body and my nipples hardened. "Wow!" She said removing her hand from my thigh and looking at it. "You're really intense! I can feel the excitement just from touching you!" She said giggling and playing with her fingers. I looked down and could see the pink imprint on my skin from her hand as my skin tingled and itched.

"Anyway," she continued turning towards me with an excited smile. "So you're response to the treatments is off the charts! You're at a stage that normally only people three quarters of the way through the program are and this is just your second day. some people never see the results you already have!" Dana reached out and lifted my breasts examining it then ran her fingers along my skin, I jumped when her fingernail touched my throbbing nipple. "See! You're so responsive and your changes are massive! While you were in treatment I sent your records to my supervisor and I don't want to get your hopes up but there are some new, advanced secret programs that they think you might qualify for. I haven't been told what they are but I wanted to give you a heads up that you may be approached by some higher up people soon."

"Oh cool, that sounds awesome!" I said smiling. The only thing mind was focusing on was the ache inside me and how cute Dana was looking sitting next to my radiating naked body.

Just then a knock came on the exam room door and Dana apologized and let Josh in. He had an outfit in a bag and placed it on the hanger. "Holy shit!" He said as he turned and looked at me sitting there naked. "I'm sorry!" He said looking at me, then Dana. "I didn't mean to sound shocked, but you've literally changed since this morning!" Josh said pulling the small mirror from the wall and holding it out in front of me

"Oh fuck!" I mumbled when I looked in the mirror. I looked over to Dana who was smiling proudly as she jotted notes down on her clipboard. I looked at Josh who was still holding the mirror and looking at me in amazement. I looked back into the mirror and lightly touched my now full, pouty lips. I touched my nose, I could swear it was thinner and slightly turned upwards at the tip. I turned my head and noticed my cheekbones looked more pronounced and everything about me looked softer and rounder.

Josh returned the mirror to the wall and they left the room leaving me alone to dress. I unzipped the garment bag and saw a cute schoolgirl uniform. It was like the one I wore yesterday but this one had a much lower neckline for revealing cleavage and the skirt was shorter. I dressed and left the room and said my goodbyes to Josh and Dana then headed towards the classroom.

When I entered the classroom everyone else was already seated and busy at their studies. I walked over to my cubicle and sat down and began my lessons according to the course plans that Mr. Roland had given me. Halfway through my courses I was doing fairly well but my body was aching from the estrogen and begging for relief.

I crossed my legs and squeezed my thighs as I bounced my leg while I studied. The friction against my clitty felt amazing as my breathing quickened and I shook my leg harder. I felt the hot warmness spread across my cheeks making me blush hard from the burning between my thighs. My bouncing leg began to shake and tighten as an orgasm ripped through me and my juices coated my crotch and panties. I whimpered and realized how loud I must have been and quickly looked around to see if I had been caught. No one seemed to notice until I turned and saw a cute girl quickly look away and hide her face as she pretended to study.

I looked at her and smiled, I picked up on her shyness instantly and felt the desire to fuck with her. I sat up and slid my chair away from my cubicle and uncrossed my legs. The sticky mess in my panties felt cold as the air hit it from under my little skirt. I stood and saw the wet spot on my chair glisten under the florescent lights and smiled as I walked over to the girl. She glanced up and saw me coming and tried to hide her face behind her long hair. I pulled a chair from an empty cubicle and slid it over next to her. The loud sound of it dragging caused everyone to turn and stare at us. I just smiled at them and turned my attention to my new friend.

"Hiya! How are you? I'm Crystal!" I whispered as I sat down.

"Hi, I'm Katrina." She whispered shyly, trying not to look up from her school work. Her shyness made me instantly drawn to her, I wanted to see her open up and smile.

"Katrina is a beautiful name!" I said touching her arm. My glowing skin touched hers and I saw a smile appear on her face when she felt my radiating warmness. "So what pet name shall I call you? Kitty? Katt?" I asked brushing her long hair behind her ear so I could see her giggle at my lame joke. "Come on, which name will make you purr!?" I breathed into her ear as I placed my tingling fingers on her bare leg below her skirt. Her eyes closed and I felt her body tense up. I could feel a tingling radiating from her and could tell she had had her estrogen bath not long ago as well.

12