The Campus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You, umm... You can call me Katt!" She stammered shyly, "I mean if you want too, you can." She said nervously as her leg began to shake underneath my touch.

Just then Mr. Roland entered the room and placed a stack of papers on his desk before looking up and noticing me sitting next to Katt.

"Well good afternoon Miss Crystal! And how are you today?" He said in his loud boisterous voice.

I removed my hand from Katt's thigh and smiled at him. "I'm awesome, how are you?" I asked politely.

"Oh I'm great Miss Crystal! I would be better if you were back at your assigned cubicle though! If you don't mind that is?" He asked questionably making a few of the class suck ups laugh.

"I'm sorry Mr. Roland," I said in a playful, sweet voice. "I had a question about how to make kitty's purr and I thought Katt here could help me figure it out!" I said making everyone laugh. Katt giggled and turned bright red as I pushed the chair back and walked back to my cubicle, sat down and winked at her. She smiled and hid her face again as she returned to her classwork.

"Well why don't you see me after class Miss Crystal! We'll see if we can figure out some of your, problems." He said sternly getting "ooh" sounds from some students.

Soon everyone finished their assignments and left. Katt walked by my cubicle and sat a piece of paper down before leaving the room. I picked up the paper and read it. "It was nice to meet you! I'm fifth floor room 36, Katrina!" I smiled, folded it up and put it away in my bra.

I approached Mr Roland's desk when we were finally alone. "Hiya Mr. Roland! You wanted to see me?" I asked cheerfully.

"Ahh yes, Miss Crystal! Have a seat, please!" He said motioning to the chair. I smoothed my small skirt down beneath me as I sat and crossed my legs tightly feeling my clitty squish in my slick panties.

"I was late coming in today because I received a call about you." He said taking off his glasses and leaning forward to look at me seriously. "My superiors say because of your advanced changes, you're being considered for a new program and they wanted a recommendation from me." He explained.

"Well I hope you put in a good word for me Mr. Roland!" I said smiling.

"I did not Miss Crystal, not yet anyway. I told them I was unsure. You have given me problems and were disobedient during the massage lesson yesterday." He said sitting back and looking down at me.

"Mr. Roland, I'm sorry I was just caught off guard, but I completed the lesson. According to the amount of cum my uncle planted inside of me I'd say I did a damn good job at it as well." I said matter of factly, getting a little annoyed at him for questioning me.

"Well, I considered that as a possibility Miss Crystal, that's why I told them I would get back with them. Then today, when I enter MY classroom, YOU embarrassed me, first thing, in front of MY students!" He argued back as he sat back in his chair, his large frame making it creak for mercy.

I sat back and realized how bad his first and second impressions of me were. "I'm truly sorry Mr. Roland. I'm honestly just trying to have fun and enjoy every experience I have, I never meant to belittle you in any way." I pleaded with him.

Mr. Roland looked at me and sighed. His heavy shoulders dropped as he began to relax. "I would like to believe you Miss Crystal but I'm still unsure of my final decision. I'll take this conversation into consideration and make my decision later tonight and let them know." He said as he shut a book on his desk and cleared his throat.

I looked at him and could tell he really wasn't sure if he was going to recommend me or not and I felt butterflies in my tummy. I had no idea what this secret program was but if the main people of this place were considering me for it, I wanted in!

"Is there anything I can say that will help?" I asked sincerely as I reached across the desk and placed my hand on his. I honestly wasn't thinking about spreading my warmness to him when I did it, then I saw the glow in his cheeks as he sat up straighter. He picked up his hand and flexed his fingers as he looked at them, then looked at me and smiled.

He stood and came around the desk to my chair. He grunted as he leaned against his desk in front of me. His oversized body towered over me and I could smell his cheap cologne. "Maybe there is something you can do Miss Crystal!" He said looking down towards his crotch, then at me, then back at it and then smiled at me.

I sighed and looked from his eyes down to his lap. To be honest he wasn't appealing to me at all but I really wanted to know what this program was. I slowly reached out, unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He grunted as he hopped up off the edge of the desk and let his pants fall to his ankles. He wasn't wearing underwear and his flaccid penis was bunched together with his balls against his overhanging stomach.

I looked up at him and smiled as my fingers dug through folds of flesh and I straightened out his penis and balls. His penis was very thick and heavy and I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as I placed him on my tongue and closed my lips. He grunted and turned himself until he was leaning against his desk and placed his hands on the back of my head.

I swirled my tongue around his head and sucked as he grew harder in my mouth. He pumped faster into my face, his warm balls resting on my chin because he wasn't long enough to get into my magical throat.

Mr. Roland grabbed my hand and put it on his balls and had me squeeze them while I sucked his cock. I did as he wanted and felt his thick precum drip into my mouth and coat my tongue. I could smell his musty scent as he pressed his pubes into my nose.

He pulled me by my hair until I released his cock and he stood me up and moved me until he was able to sit in my empty chair. "Sit down here Miss Crystal!" He breathed heavily motioning toward his lap.

I stepped out of my panties and left the rest of my outfit on. Something was telling me that this wasn't going to take very long. I turned around with my back to him and backed up, preparing to sit on his cock.

"No Miss Crystal, turn around this way please." He insisted as he twisted at my hips to turn me around.

I rolled my eyes before I turned around to face him. I was hoping not to have to look at him during this, I thought with a sigh. I straddled his lap and reached down and wrapped my fingers around his cock. He grunted and closed his eyes as I scooted forward and spit on my hand and lubed him up. He grunted as I lowered myself down onto his fat cock.

He reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks as he pushed his way inside me, grunting and moaning until he successfully got himself all the way inside of me. I tried to relax and take him in as he began sliding in and out of me. I closed my eyes and put my hands on his large shoulders. He bucked up into my quickly with a jagged jabbing motion and grunted that he was going to cum.

I didn't want his seed inside of me so I quickly got up and got down on my knees in front of him. He jerked his dick in my direction and I felt the cool breeze of air go up my skirt and caress my sloppy, fucked hole. His breathing quickened and I leaned forward and tilted my face up and felt him coming on my neck. I smiled as the last spurts hit my skin and dripped down to my cleavage. I was so relieved it was over.

I stood and grabbed a few tissues from the box on his desk and wiped myself clean and tossed them into the wastebasket. I put my panties back on as he zipped himself up.

"I hope this changes your mind about me Mr. Roland!" I whispered into his ear as my hand grabbed the bulge in his pants and squeezed.

"I can honestly say I think it greatly improved your chances Miss Crystal!" He said turning to his desk, picking up a piece of paper and handing it to me.

I took it from him and read it. It was an order from his superiors and it was informing him of their possible decision of enrolling me in their new program and they wanted my new emotional training for the day to be me being put in a sexual position by a person of authority or teacher to see how I responded.

"So all this was a test, it wasn't your idea?" I asked him as he sat back down in his creaking chair behind his desk.

"Not my idea at all Miss Crystal!" He said laughing. "I was just placing you in the desired situation. I do apologize but then again, I don't apologize because it felt really freaking good." Mr Roland said winking at me.

"So how was I supposed to respond? Did I do the right thing or the wrong thing?" I asked as I watched him open a small lunchbox and I really wanted him to wash his hands first.

"I cannot answer that question Miss Crystal. I suppose we will know when you get in or not." He said eating a cookie from his fingers that I know had cum on them a minute ago.

I stood and smiled at him as I left the room. I stood in the hallway for a moment, wondering if I had done the right thing or not.

"Hey you!" Tracy's voice squealed out as she came running over to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry about last night! Darren is to me what Allen is to you. They brought us here so it's kinda like they own us or we owe them. So whenever they're around, they're priority numero uno!" She said holding a finger up to my face and laughing. She took my hand in hers and pulled me along beside her as we walked the not too busy hallway. "So what's up, buttercup?" She said bumping her hip into mine. "How was your night? How was your day?" She asked squeezing my fingers in her warm hand.

As we walked and rode the elevator I told her about Josh last night and Josh this morning and the new secret program and what I had done with Mr. Roland. She listened intently and took it all in. We reached her apartment and I was so relieved to be somewhere comfortable that I plopped down on the couch as soon as we entered.

Tracy jumped on top of me making me moan and laugh. "Well schoolgirl!" She said as her hand lift my little skirt playfully and she ran her fingers along the front of my panties and tickled my clitty. "What shall we do tonight? Go out or stay in? The choice is yours, I'm good for anything but I know you've had a busy couple of days. Maybe we should stay in and have a quiet night?" She said as her fingers playing with my long hair.

"I think I'll think that one over in the shower! I really need to feel clean!" I said as I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek. "Do you wanna to join me?" I asked raising my eyebrows questionably.

"You couldn't keep me out of you tried!" Tracy purred as she stretched her body out on top of me and kissed me. We talked a little more then went to shower.

12