The Canasta Club - Peggy

Story Info
Peggy recounts cuckolding David.
4.9k words
3.59
10.9k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Canasta Club - Peggy

"Why don't you just tell me what happened," Dr. Klein asked in her normal non-judgemental tone.

Peggy was sitting in a chair in front of Dr. Rebecca Klein, the psychologist that she and her husband David had been seeing about their marital difficulties. Sometimes she and David saw her together, but today it was just Peggy. Her mind wanted to scream her answer. "What happened? What happened was, I invited a strange man to our home, and I sucked his cock, let him eat my pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm, and fuck me to a second, all in front of David, who after he left, sucked his cum out of my cunt! That's what happened!" But that's not what Peggy said.

Peggy's body was tense and nervous. Her pretty blue eyes weren't looking at the doctor, but at her hands which she was wringing together in her lap, the white knuckles, a visible reminder of her state of mind. "I, uh," she started, but she paused to lick her lips which had suddenly become dry and parched. "Uh... you remember David's fantasy? Well... uh, three weeks ago I was at my Canasta Club. We had just finished lunch and I was talking with my... uh, friend Sharon. I think I've told you about her."

Rebecca nodded. She remembered that Peggy had told her that she was one of her friends with whom she had confided her marriage problems.

"Well... we were talking and Dawn, one of the other members, asked Sharon why she looked so happy. Had she just gotten laid? I think Dawn was just making a joke, but Sharon answered, "Yes, I've never been fucked so good and I think I'm still sore." When we realized that Sharon was serious and not just playing along with Dawn's question, we all wanted to know the juicy details."

"Sharon's husband was recently deployed to Vietnam, but I knew that Sharon wasn't going to go a year without sex, so I wasn't surprised that she'd gotten a little on the side while Lou was away, but I was surprised by how happy and open she felt talking about it."

Peggy looked up to see what, if any, reaction her comment had on Rebecca, but the doctor remained clinically stoic and waited for Peggy to continue.

"Well, uh... later, when we were alone, Sharon confided in me what had happened. She had met this guy in the bar that she frequented when Lou wasn't around. She said he was still in the Army but was scheduled to get out in a few months. She admitted that she'd probably had a little too much to drink but one thing led to another and they ended up back at his apartment. She told me that they'd made love until three in the morning and she'd gone home both satisfied and sore. She explained that he had driven her to four orgasms and he was the best lover she's ever had. The way she kept describing how he ate her pussy and fucked her was... uh, having an effect. I began to visualize how I might feel in her place with a powerful man stroking his cock into me between my spread legs, and I could feel like I had just peed in my panties, I was so wet and aroused."

"You know what David's fantasy is and you know that I've told you that I could never see myself helping to make it come true, but for a moment, listening to Sharon, I actually felt my mind reconsider the possibility. Sharon must have sensed something in my eyes because just then she stopped and looked at me strangely. I must have been licking my lips because she asked me if her description was turning me on."

"I was embarrassed that Sharon had picked up on my fantasy since she knew about the problems that David and I were having. I have always thought of myself as the "good girl" in our friendship, and Sharon as the "wild one," but honestly... I felt like I was being cheated. I wanted to feel what she was feeling, and when I reflected on the fact that my very own husband had not only permitted me but was actively urging me in that direction, I had an epiphany... the only thing that was stopping me... was me."

"So I take it that you began to feel that there might be a merging of your fantasy and David's. Did you talk to him about it?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh yes, that night. I was so excited, I dragged him to bed right after dinner and sucked his cock, something that I rarely do, and told him about the conversation with Sharon. He got so excited that we had the best sex in a very long time. Of course, he came too fast, but he ate my pussy to a nice orgasm, something I haven't felt in years. It was wonderful. Later, David asked if I thought that Sharon might be willing to share her "sex buddy." I said that I didn't know, but was he telling me to ask? He said he was and I called Sharon the next day. On the way to see her, I realized that one of my fears about bringing another man into our marriage was my concern that we'd make a mistake, plus I simply didn't know how to go about it. It had to be someone that neither David nor I knew, but we couldn't just walk into a bar and ask "Does anyone here want to fuck my wife?"

"Sharon was so understanding. She gave me his number right away and said that I could tell him that I got it from her. I was so grateful that I hugged her and thanked her for sharing. Sharon just looked at me and smiled, then she added, "I think you'll discover that if he wants you, he won't be asking my permission, and I wouldn't be expecting him either."

Rebecca started to ask Peggy a question, but she noted that the woman had gotten much more comfortable and decided to let her continue, but, for some reason, she suddenly found it difficult to focus. The Vietnam War and the proximity of Fort Lewis and McCord AFB to Tacoma had resulted in a virtual deluge of business from couples and lonely wives seeking Rebecca's help and she had to admit that hearing similar stories day after day was affecting her objectivity. She was a divorcee herself with a teenage son and ailing parents which occupied a lot of her free time, but as she processed Peggy's words, she could feel the moisture in her panties and a vision of the man Peggy was describing began to fill her mind in a way that she didn't think was professional. It had been far too long since she'd felt a man's hands on her body. She had divorced her alcoholic husband of twenty years and hadn't been with a man since. Rebecca wondered why she never felt this way with her other clients then she realized how unique Peggy's situation was. The man that she was describing wasn't a client or the focus of her therapy and her mind began to wander until she realized what was happening and jerked her attention back to Peggy who continued to speak, not realizing that the doctor had temporarily checked out.

"After I talked with David, I told him that I wouldn't try to call him for a couple of days. I wanted to give us both time to reconsider. Plus, every time I thought about making that call, I got a panic attack, my knees got wobbly and my hands shook. I even called Sharon and shared my fears with her. She assured me that the man would understand my nervousness, but no, she wouldn't call him for me. She told me that I needed to "girl up" and do what was necessary, or just forget it. I was mad at her for a few minutes after I hung up, but I knew she was right. That evening I made the call."

"I didn't know if he would be home, but he answered on the second ring. I introduced myself and said that Sharon had given me his number. He asked how I knew her and I told him she was a friend of mine since high school and she'd been a maid of honor at my wedding. He asked if I was also a member of her Canasta Club, and when I said yes, it seemed that he knew exactly why I was calling but he never said it in so many words. He invited me to his apartment and two hours later I stood looking at his door with my hand in the air. I must have stood in that position for a full minute before I built up the courage to knock."

Rebecca was continuing to struggle to keep her mind on Peggy, but the tingling sensation she was beginning to feel in the recesses of her labia was creating a field of static that made listening to her difficult. The doctor's mind began to intone, "Get his number" but Rebecca knew that she couldn't ask such a blatantly obvious question, so she tried, "Where did you say that Sharon had met this person?"

Apparently, Rebecca's question seemed normal and Peggy didn't notice that it was totally irrelevant, so she responded, " Well the bar that Sharon frequents is called the Pint Defiance, I think it's over on Wyoming Boulevard near where she lives. I'm sure she met him there." Rebecca nodded with a signal for Peggy to resume her narrative at the same time she wondered if she had ever done anything so ethically questionable.

"Well... he answered immediately and asked if I was Peggy. When I nodded, he invited me into his apartment, and even though it was in an area of Tacoma that I rarely visit, I looked around to make sure that no one was watching."

" How would you describe him," Rebecca asked, again hoping that Peggy didn't recognize what was becoming a string of irrelevant questions.

"Oh...! He was tall, well over six feet and he still had a nice tan that I assumed was left over from his tour in Vietnam. His dark hair was a little longer than most soldiers, but definitely still military. Sharon had told me that he was twenty-seven, but his hair was starting to get some salts in the pepper so he looked older than that to me. His face had these creases in his cheeks, I would call them dimples, but they were larger and deeper than that. His eyes seemed gentle, but I could see a hardness too. I guess that was something else left over from Vietnam." Rebecca noticed that Peggy had closed her eyes as if she could only describe him by conjuring up his mental image in her mind. She continued, "His body was fantastic. He was wearing jeans and a black tee with the word "ARMY" in gold letters. The muscles of his shoulders and arms stretched the fabric and his hands were calloused. Sharon told me that he was an officer, but he had done some manual labor in his life and I immediately had a desire to feel those hands on my body."

"I was so nervous and I was thankful that he offered me a glass of wine, but even with that, I stumbled over my words. I don't know if it was because of nervousness or embarrassment, but probably both. I was a mess and I knew it. He sensed that I was struggling, but I think he already had an idea of why I was there, so I was thankful when he asked me about my relationship with Sharon. Talking about that seemed to calm me down, but even then I was unable to get to the point."

Rebecca was writing furiously in her notebook and didn't even look up when she asked, "Okay, what happened next?"

"He asked me what Sharon had told me about him. I guess I wasn't thinking straight because I just blurted out, "She told me that you were a great lover." I'm sure my face turned beet red and I was so embarrassed, but he didn't react the way that I expected. I thought he was very humble and credited Sharon as much as himself. I liked that."

"You liked the fact that he didn't come off as braggadocious?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes. He seemed so confident and self-assured, but he told me that Sharon might have said that because they were great together, but it wasn't him and it wasn't her, it was them! That was such a profound thing to say that I truly felt a little awed. But then he flat-out asked me why I'd come. I know that I circled around answering his question by describing what a disaster our wedding night was and that David still couldn't make love to me without ejaculating prematurely. I guess I got emotional and started to cry and that's when he got up and started rubbing my shoulders. I doubt that any words could have communicated his concern for me better than his strong hands. I began to feel better almost immediately and I wanted to feel those hands not just on my neck and shoulders but all over my body. I finally worked up the courage to ask if he would consider making love to me while David watched."

"I think the part about David caused him to pause, but he then told me that he would, but he wanted to hear directly from David that he approved. Also, he said that he could watch us as long as he didn't participate. I thought David would agree, but I needed to confirm it with him. We parted with a kiss and it was heavenly. He could have taken me at that moment and I would have actually welcomed it if he had ripped my clothes off and taken me right there in his living room. Of course, my husband agreed with his conditions and the next day I called and asked if he would come to our house. That was last Friday evening."

"Just so I'm clear," Rebecca interjected, "You were motivated to take the step you just described as a way of fulfilling David's fantasy and hopefully saving your marriage. Correct?" Peggy said yes and nodded. Rebecca then asked, "But it sounds like it's now as much for you as it is for him?"

Peggy's eyes dropped as did her voice when she responded. "Yes, up until then, I was just trying to be a good wife, but in that brief meeting, I became aware of my own needs and desires. It caught me by surprise, but I couldn't ignore the emotions that I began to feel... I felt a tingling between my legs and he just took my breath away."

"On Friday, David helped me get ready. We went out together and I bought some lingerie and a bottle of expensive perfume. I took a long bath and David helped me shave my legs and tidy up my pubic hair. He kept kissing and thanking me. I have rarely seen him so excited as he was helping me prepare to be fucked by another man. It almost seemed to me to be like a religious ritual. When I put on the bra and panties we'd bought and the perfume, I had never felt so feminine and desirable. I finished dressing about ten minutes before he was scheduled to arrive, but those ten minutes seemed to last forever. I think I nervously asked David a dozen times how I looked until he quit answering my frivolous question. When I finally heard the doorbell, I think I unceremoniously opened the door and just pulled him inside. I introduced him to David and they shook hands. Thankfully, my husband took charge and led us to the living room where he made drinks for all of us. David asked him about his Vietnam service and a little about his background, but it sounded a little strained as if none of us wanted to address why he was here."

Peggy paused and looked at Rebecca, but the doctor just nodded that she should continue.

"I guess he got impatient because he then asked David directly if he had his permission to make love to me. I thought that he came on a little strong and David seemed to wince at his question, but he looked up and confirmed that he did. My husband then led us to our bedroom and sat in one of the chairs. I didn't know what to expect, but I was taken by the hand and led to the other chair. When he sat down, he pulled me into his lap and put his hands around my waist. I had a chance to glance at David, but then I felt strange lips on mine and suddenly I was transported to another world. My God! He was a great kisser and my mind felt fuzzy and unmoored from reality. I thought that David and I had some steamy make-out sessions, but they were nothing compared to what I experienced for the next ten minutes. His lips were soft and then demanding, his tongue probed my mouth and caressed my lips and I tried to follow his lead. His mouth tasted musky with a hint of the vodka that David had served him. While he just used his hands to hold me pressed against him, mine roamed all over. He had come dressed in jeans and a black tee, similar to what he'd worn in his apartment and it wonderfully displayed his masculine physique. His muscles felt hard and powerful and I can't tell you how much I felt warm and secure in his strong arms."

As Rebecca listened to Peggy's description, she found that she kept adjusting herself in her chair trying to find the right position that would dampen the feelings coming from between her legs. She could envision herself held in masculine arms and her own tongue probing a man's mouth as she still struggled to keep her fantasies at bay. Once she looked at the clock on the wall and noted that Peggy still had fifteen minutes left in their session.

"Soon I felt him rub my stomach and I prayed that his hands would seek and touch me where I desired most. It was as if he could read my thoughts because just then his hand cupped my boob and sparks went off in my brain. He felt me over my clothes, but I wanted him to caress my flesh. I unbuttoned my blouse enough that he could slip his hand inside and when he did, my tit came completely out of the cup and into his hand. He played with my nipple and squeezed my breast. He never stopped kissing me the whole time and I was beginning to feel like I was the most desirable woman in the world."

Peggy had been talking almost non-stop for the entire session and though she liked telling the doctor the details of her experience, she began to think that she was reliving too much detail. she couldn't imagine that Rebecca was interested in knowing how his hands felt or how he looked at her when she impulsively removed the rest of her clothes and let him look at her nakedness. No, Peggy was sure that all that the doctor needed to hear was that he had taken her to bed and had made love to her with his mouth and fucked her in front of David. Peggy didn't need to describe how she had kneeled before him and sucked his cock and had even brought her husband around so that he had a close look at her red ovaled lips around his hard shaft. She was sure that the musky masculine taste of his penis buried in her mouth was an irrelevant detail as was the fact that his almost tasteless pre-cum excited her.

Did she need to know how he had taken her to bed, fondled her body, and used his tongue to slip between the lips of her pussy and lick around the rim of her vagina? Or how he'd found her clitoris and flicked and sucked her to a mind-blowing climax? No, surely Rebecca was mostly interested in knowing how the episode had affected the dynamics of Peggy and David's marriage.

Rebecca herself was having no such thoughts. Peggy's description of how she was being seduced in such an erotic way was having the opposite effect on her. She knew that Peggy and David were coming to her for guidance but she just couldn't seem to push the image of herself in Peggy's place out of her mind. Most women fantasize about being taken by a strong, powerful man in their dreams and Rebecca was no different. She longed to feel such an embrace and experience the sensation of a hard male cock pushing into and filling her molten core or her willing mouth, so ever so gently she encouraged Peggy to stay on her narrative. "You say he made you feel like the most desirable woman in the world, can you be more specific," Rebecca said in her practiced neutral voice.

"Well, after he took me to bed, he didn't just rush to fuck me. We just snuggled and talked and fondled each other in a way that seemed so comfortable and natural that I completely forgot about the fact that I barely knew him. I even forgot about David, though all I had to do was lift my gaze to see him sitting in his chair. Frankly, as I played with his cock I became fascinated by how it filled my hand and continued to harden. I could feel it throbbing and I had a powerful desire for it to be inside of me, but what I wanted most was to please him in whatever way he chose. I guess he may have been feeling something similar because he kissed his way down my body and ate me. His tongue buried itself in my cunt and soon his lips found my clit. I came almost immediately and it was the strongest orgasm that I've felt in my life. I had to push him away because the stimulation was just too much. I rolled on my side and when I did I saw David. He was desperately jerking his penis and the expression on his face was pure lust. I didn't look at him for long because I soon felt a strong arm wrap around me and his body snuggled close. I could feel his ram-rod stiff cock poke me in my back and I was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to feel him inside of me, so I whispered that I was ready."

12