All Comments on 'The Canasta Club - Peggy'

by Billspen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

Good setup for the next part, I hope.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 2 months ago

Great story. But the title had almost nothing to do with the story.

5.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

Nasty people. David, like all willing cucks is gay. He should come out of the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dave recounts divorcing the slut known as Peggy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think having two main characters dilutes a story. Who is this story about, Peggy or Rebecca? Either would work well, but each distracts from the other. If you are that fascinated by these two characters, pick one and write her story, fully. Then write a story about the other character, fully. The way you have it now, both stories are woefully incomplete, little more than an episode or fragment. These are two women with interesting internal lives and external behavioral proclivities that you could explore far beyond what little you have offered here. I - and I think others as well - would enjoy reading further about these two, each in her own story. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hello? Tags?

Bargyn1Bargyn1about 2 months ago

Interesting story and I felt the dual characters is actually adds intrigue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What is good for your friends is good for you and your doctor. Maybe she needs to work on her husband to cure his ED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor little ScorpioJJ down below. He simply can’t handle the thought of other people receiving the hard cocks he so craves. His driving desire boils over until he has to be a total dick to everyone that’s getting them, even if they are fictitious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillspen@Billspen
I'm a baby boomer army brat who's lived and traveled all over the world. Served as an officer in Vietnam and then spent 35 years building businesses. Had a couple of steamy affairs and have written erotica for over thirty years as a pleasant diversion during long plane rides a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Canasta Club Previous Part