The Canasta Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an icebreaker, he asked about my background, and particularly my recent experience in Vietnam. I believe that he was surprised to find that I was as anti-war as any of the protesters in Berkeley but for different reasons. They protested because they believed war was just a capitalist evil. I wasn't anti-war in general, I was "anti-this-war." I couldn't understand why we were there and I definitely couldn't understand why we were sacrificing so many young men for a purpose that was beyond vague. I didn't ask David about his life, because I didn't care. Peggy just sat quietly sipping whatever drink David had made for her when the conversation wound down to a pregnant silence.

David attempted to fill the void, but he stammered "Uh... Peg has... uh..." I could see that I would probably go crazy waiting for David to get to the point, so I interjected. "Peggy has told me about your problem, and she said that you had encouraged her to seek another partner for sex. What I want to hear from you is, was she correct?"

David had a deer-in-the-headlights look when he quickly turned to glance at Peggy and then back to me. "Yes, she... uh, uh, deserves to feel... uh, a real man." I leaned forward and in my best command voice I said, "David, I came here tonight at Peggy's invitation. I intend to take her to your bedroom and strip her naked. I may eat her pussy and if she would like I'll let her suck my cock, but in any event, I will fuck her and cum in whatever way satisfies her. Do I have your permission to do all of these things with your wife?"

David looked down at the floor and just nodded his head. I had not intended to humiliate him, but I realized that I probably had come on a little too strong, so I thought he deserved a carrot. "David, show me where, and I'll need your help to undress her. Also, you can stay and watch if you want. But, you will not join in, okay?" David nodded his agreement and led the way back to their bedroom. I reached for Peggy's hand and we followed behind.

The queen-sized marital bed was located between two windows on the left as you entered with the entrance to the master bath and a large walk-in closet on the right. In the right corner were two straight-back upholstered chairs and between them a floor lamp. I suspected that David would be sitting in one of the chairs and I motioned him to do so. I thought that Peggy and I might have a use for the other. I hadn't scripted out what I planned, but the chairs gave me an idea.

I had dressed only in jeans and a black tee that clung like a second skin to my torso. I had seen Peggy's look when I arrived and it was in pretty stark contrast to her husband's soft body and I thought that we might start by letting her appreciate my effort to stay in shape. I sat in the second chair and pulled Peggy onto my lap. She had chosen to wear a lacy white sleeveless blouse over a black miniskirt. Her legs didn't require nylons and she hadn't worn any. She had piled her blonde hair on her head and fastened it back with a large plastic clip and as a result, her delicate face and neck were exposed in a way that I found stimulating. She smelled wonderful and I idly wondered if she regularly wore perfume or if she had decided that this was a special occasion.

Once seated, I wrapped my arms around Peggy's waist and she placed her hands on my shoulders where I could immediately feel her squeeze the hard muscles she found. One of my previous girlfriends had once explained to me how exciting men's musculature was to women and I could sense that Peggy was confirming that statement. When I pulled her closer, our lips met in our first kiss and one of her hands went around my neck, the other caressed my arm and squeezed my biceps in exactly the way my former girlfriend had demonstrated a few years ago.

I had expected that the first kiss might be a tentative affair given that Peggy's husband was looking on only a few feet away, but I was pleasantly surprised when I felt her mouth open and her tongue slide across my lips. Her breath tasted fresh as if she'd just brushed her teeth, which I suspected she had, and for the next several minutes we engaged in an old-fashioned make-out session. While my hands remained locked around Peggy's waist, hers were busy. One slipped into my hair just above an ear and then descended to feel the four-hour stubble on my face while the other roamed over my shoulders, abs, and biceps to feel the hardness under my tee. I didn't bother to glance in his direction, but I idly wondered what it looked like to David as his demure wife seemed to be taking the initiative.

While I was enjoying Peggy's kisses, soon my own hands yearned to feel her softness, so I placed one on her stomach over her blouse and began to caress her in small circular motions. I could feel my top finger slide under one of her breasts and I had a sense of its weight even though it was just a touch. As I caressed her I became aware of Peggy moaning softly without breaking the open-mouthed kiss we were sharing.

She was a great kisser. I was impressed with her ability to morph from soft and gentle to impatient and demanding and then back again so that my arousal rose in a stair-step manner. I hoped that I was having a similar effect on her. David's presence was pushed far into the background as Peggy and I kissed and celebrated what the French call, "La différence."

It seemed the most natural thing in the world when my hand slid up and over Peggy's breast. Even though it was over her blouse and she was wearing a bra, her tit felt soft and spongy and it filled my hand. I'm not sure whether David was aware that I'd started fondling his wife, but it wasn't something that I was thinking about either. Peggy placed her hand on top of mine and pushed me harder against her, but even that didn't give her the result she was looking for, so I saw her loosen the top three buttons of her blouse and I took her blatant invitation to slip my hand inside.

Just by the feel of it, I could tell that her bra wasn't the normal cotton one that most women wore, but a lace and silk demi-cup that bared the tops of her fleshy mounds. Peggy moaned into my mouth when she felt my fingers caress the slope of her barely contained tits, and on contact, my cock firmed enough that I thought that Peggy should be able to feel it sitting on my lap.

We were still engaged in probing each other with our tongues and I hadn't yet seen what my fingers were caressing, but as the sexual tension began to rise, I thought it was time to move on. David was out of my sight and I hadn't heard a peep out of him, but I decided in this case he could be useful. I broke from kissing Peggy and looked in his direction. He was sitting on the edge of his chair and was rubbing his crotch through his pants. I suggested that his wife was getting hot, and if he didn't mind, would he please help her with her blouse? Peggy immediately handled the last three buttons and by the time that David got to her all he had to do was pull it off her shoulders.

Now that she was semi-naked from the waist up, I leaned back so that I could fully appreciate the vision that Peggy presented. Her breasts more than filled the flimsy cloth that was attempting to hold them, but that wasn't the only thing that I noticed. The delicate features of her face complimented her thin neck and fragile-looking shoulders and collarbones and her feminine arms had just enough muscle tone to be erotic. I have often thought that a woman's arms are a very much under-appreciated feature of her sexuality, but not by me.

David was still standing behind Peggy and holding the blouse that he'd just removed from her and, in some respects, he had a better view than I did. I could see his eyes drop and ogle his wife's tits and I wondered what he was thinking at the moment. Peggy looked at David over her shoulder and I don't know what silent communication passed between them, but David dropped her blouse over a nearby ottoman and went back and sat down.

Peggy looked at me and could tell that I was feasting my eyes on her semi-nudity. The bra was certainly a work of art with silk cups and enough lace trim to convey the ultra-femininity of its design. Of course, the bra complimented Peggy, but I thought that she complimented the bra as well. Sheer cloth cannot transform what is simply not there, but it can enhance. It lifted Peggy's breasts and showcased her assets in a way that I found erotic. My hand slipped into one of the cups of her bra and that was enough that it bared her entire breast which suddenly filled my hand. Even though my hands have fondled and played with a few, I'm always struck by the spongy weight of a woman's tit, and as a graduate engineer, I've often wondered if that's why nature had to counterbalance it with a fleshy butt.

When Peggy felt my warm hand now supporting her breast, she moaned her pleasure into my mouth at the same time that her hands squeezed my shoulders and her fingernails bit softly into my skin. I could feel the tingle in my groin that always accompanies an erection and as our tongues dueled more feverishly and my thumb flicked and rolled her exposed nipple I yearned to move on.

I knew that Peggy was enjoying our make-out session as her breathing had turned huskier, but for me, the chair had become too limiting for what I wanted to do with her, so I put my hands around her waist and lifted her off my lap as I stood up. Some of Peggy's hair had come loose and fell across her face as she took a step back to give me some room and I took the opportunity to look at her. In addition to Peggy's disheveled hair, her eyes had a "hungry" look that was accentuated by her slightly smeared lipstick and the one boob hanging nakedly from her bra. To me, she looked like every man's wet dream and if ever a woman had a "fuck me" expression on her face, that's what I saw in her eyes.

I quickly embraced her, my lips found hers and my hand reached and fondled her breast. We kissed for a moment until I heard Peggy moan, "I want... I want..." Without ever completing her sentence, Peggy stepped back and her hands reached around my waist and grabbed the cloth of my tee. When I raised my arms she swiftly pulled them up and over my head. She tossed my shirt on top of hers on the ottoman and quickly stepped forward to embrace my, now-naked, torso. Peggy ran her hands all over my exposed shoulders and back and then proceeded to slide them down my lats to my butt. Her actions were making all those miles and exercises in morning PT seem totally worth it. Her kisses were hot and demanding, but I was a little surprised when she broke and looked into my eyes. Peggy has cute dimples when she smiles and I was noticing them and the mischievous look in her eyes when she suddenly dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle my belt.

I kicked off my sneakers as Peggy's fingers found the waistband of my jeans and she levered them down my legs and off. She threw them at the growing pile of clothes which were now beginning to cover the ottoman and looked back at the bulge in my shorts that was only a few inches in front of her face.

I don't pretend to be in the John Holmes category but I've been told by some of my girlfriends that I have a perfect penis. When I inquired what a "perfect penis" is to a woman, they told me that it's a combination of size and appearance. Apparently, most women like their men circumcised, which I am. I'm told the clean look is preferable to too much hanging skin and they like it much better, especially in their mouths. Secondly, size matters, but not in the way you'd imagine. My friend Maribeth told me that it was like in Goldilocks, not too big and not too small but just right. Length and girth need to be in proportion and the acid test was always how pleasurable that male shaft felt in a woman's mouth and pussy. I hoped that the look of anticipation in Peggy's eyes would be rewarded when she finally exposed me.

I needn't have worried, because she wasted no time before she drug my undershorts off and my cock hung semi-erect in front of her face. Peggy's eyes widened and I noticed that her tongue snaked wetly across her lips as she gazed at my fleshy column. She looked at my cock and then up into my eyes with what appeared to be admiration and then on past me to David who was, I assume, still sitting in his chair. From his position, I knew he could see what Peggy was doing, but it was unlikely that he had a view of what she had just exposed.

What Peggy did next was so surprising that I couldn't believe it was the same woman who just the previous day had stood demurely at my front door, unable to complete a sentence, because the next words out of her mouth were strong and forceful and were directed to David. "Honey, come here I want you to see this." David quickly complied and a few seconds later he joined his wife. Peggy glanced in his direction and as she did she extended her hand grasped my shaft and held it up for inspection. "Isn't it beautiful," she said as I wondered what by-play was going on between the two of them. "He's so much bigger than you are, and look, he's not even totally hard." As if to emphasize her point, Peggy squeezed my cock to demonstrate. David was looking intently at what was in Peggy's hand and I wondered what might be going through his mind. I knew that if I was in his place I would feel total humiliation, but that's not what I saw in his eyes. What I saw was excitement and for the first time I began to consider the possibility that this set-up wasn't just David's willingness to allow his frustrated wife his permission but it might be also for his gratification. My mind raced with the question, where was this going?

Peggy must have sensed something in my demeanor because she looked up at me, smiled, and shook her head almost imperceptibly before she continued speaking to her husband.

"This is what you want, isn't it? You want your wife to go out and bring strange men into our bedroom. You want to watch them kiss and expose me, and you want me to worship their strong hard cocks. But you like them too, don't you? You like to look at men's dicks, I know you do. Maybe one day I'll bring a man home just for you, but not this one. He's not like you, he doesn't need to feel your mouth on his cock because he has mine."

I'm sure that I stared in open-mouthed amazement listening to Peggy's words. It was obvious that she had not told me the whole story about David and their marriage. The homosexual aspect of it was a surprise and I quickly considered what this revelation might mean. As a confessed homophobe, the thoughts of any aspect of sex with another man were a non-starter for me, but, so far, neither Peggy nor David had asked me to. I decided to wait and see how this was going to play out.

Peggy looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry I wasn't completely honest about David, but I was afraid you might not come if you knew. Do you hate me?" I pulled Peggy to her feet and kissed her in a way that I hoped conveyed that I was okay. "As long as David abides by his promise to just watch, I guess I don't care. What goes on between you two is your business and I'm no one to judge," I said.

Peggy snuggled closer and I felt her bare breast against my stomach. Peggy looked at her husband and then up at me before she said, "Yes, we'll go on together, but I know that David will want to jerk off while he watches. Is that okay?" I nodded since I had assumed that he would be doing that anyway. Peggy squealed her approval and gave my cock another squeeze. "I just knew that you would be as wonderful as Sharon told me," she gushed.

David had not moved, but with my acceptance of the situation, Peggy motioned her husband to return to his chair and she repositioned us just in front of him about seven feet away. Peggy dropped to her knees again and took my cock in her hand and brought it almost to her lips, but before taking me into her mouth, she again turned to David.

"Honey, I want you to take off your pants and you can beat off. I want you to know how much I love you and it's in consideration of that love that I've made this decision. This is your last chance. I so want to suck this gorgeous cock, but it's up to you. You can say no, and we'll just try to make things work..."

"Or, you can say yes, and forever more your wife will be a slut and you a cuckold. What do you choose?"

David's expression had a deer-in-the-headlights look that I'd seen before and for a moment I was sure the answer would be no, but he took a deep breath and seemed to focus his gaze on the small space that separated the tip of my phallus from Peggy's lips. Finally, David nodded his consent and followed it up with a raspy "Yeah Peg, let's do it. We can't just go on pretending anyway... " David choked out those last words and though he never finished the sentence, I assumed he would have said, "Our marriage wouldn't last." Peggy stared at him for a moment and took a deep breath. It was as if the last bastion to the castle had been breached and she was free to enter.

Peggy made sure that she had eye contact with David when her tongue reached out and took a swipe directly across the head of my penis. Though no words were passed, I assume, based on Peggy's last revelation, they might have been...

"Honey, look at his wonderful manhood, it's the kind of cock every woman dreams about. It's the cock I've dreamed about. It's not the little silly thing that you have between your legs, but a solid testosterone-filled column of man meat. I've so often wondered what something like this would feel like in my mouth and my pussy and this evening we're going to find out, aren't we? Your wife is about to suck the cock of a stranger, and you asked me to do it. I've given you every chance to reconsider, but if you want your wife to be a cum slut for you, I will try to be the best. Ready?"

It was as if she had spoken those words aloud because David nodded his head and a moment later I felt Peggy engulf about three inches of my dick. Her eyes returned to mine to gauge my reaction and I'm sure she was rewarded by what she saw. I gave an audible gasp when I felt the warm wetness of her mouth wrap around my shaft and I think I clenched my eyes with the pleasure that exploded in my brain. If Peggy was telling me the truth and mine was only the second penis she'd tasted, then I was already willing to grant that she was a quick study. Rarely had I felt the worship from a woman as I was feeling from her.

As I glanced down I could see Peggy's red lips ovaled around my hardness and one of her hands reaching to cup my ball sack. Below that, her one exposed breast sagged and jiggled with her movement and I watched with interest as her flimsy bra struggled to still contain the other. It was perhaps the most arousing thing that I'd seen in a while and my cock twitched twice in Peggy's mouth causing her to moan a satisfied "Mmmmm."

Two minutes ago, I had been aroused but only semi-erect when Peggy first took me into her mouth, but now, with her tongue circling my glans and pushing me against the roof of her mouth, I could feel the tingling sensation that signaled the beginning of my release. In my view, we were far from the point where I wanted to release my seed into Peggy, so it was with some reluctance that I held her by the head and pulled my penis from her oral grasp. She immediately looked up as if she'd done something wrong, but I was quick to explain and she smiled with relief.

I suggested that we might refresh our wine and remove the rest of our clothes, which at this point was just her skirt, panties, and her now useless bra and take a break. When I said that I'd planned a marathon and not a sprint, I got a nice smile and a nod of agreement from Peggy. Immediately she got up and removed her bra and unzipped her skirt. When it dropped to the floor, I got a look at her pink panties which matched her bra and were obviously a set. She didn't let me admire them for too long though, because she wiggled them down her smooth legs and I got my first glimpse of the holy grail.