The Canasta Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
117 Followers

The Pint Defiance was too crowded and way too loud to have a conversation so I suggested we adjourn to my car where we could talk. I had just bought a Datsun 1500 when I had first returned from Vietnam and so we sat in the beige bucket seats of the Japanese ripoff of the MGB and I filled Sharon in with the evening's events. I had expected her to be at least a little surprised by Peggy's revelation that her husband might be gay, but it seemed that was something that Peggy had already confided in her friend. Sharon's only comment was to say "Wow" when I described Peggy's orgasm, and then to add, "Now I'm really jealous." I reached across the console and squeezed Sharon's arm. "Not to worry babe, I'm here whenever you need to get your rock's off." Sharon just smiled and retorted, "How gallant of you. I'll keep that in mind." She looked at her watch, sighed, and with some real sadness in her voice announced that she needed to get home. She was already later than she'd told her babysitter, so she gave me a sweet kiss, a veiled offer to "get together soon," and headed across the parking lot to her car. I watched her cute butt sway in the way that women do, and I felt a tingle in my pants at the thought of what was under her jeans.

When I had originally asked Sharon about Peggy, I wondered if she was one of the three women in the Canasta Club who had expressed some interest in me. Sharon smiled and said, no. Peggy wasn't one of those three ladies, she had called Sharon a day later.

With all of the evening's activity, I had completely forgotten about that exchange until I saw Sharon stop about twenty feet away and look back at me still sitting in the car.

"Oh, you might be interested in this... Kate called me yesterday."

Billspen
Billspen
117 Followers