The Cancelled Flight

Story Info
When her loving Mistresses surprises her with a day together.
4k words
4.7
13k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Lizzy, but this is non-negotiable. Mr. Chen moved the meeting up to tomorrow, and the boss needs the client overview and data sheets for the meeting or the deal may fall through. You know how important this deal is, and you know him better than anyone," said Paul.

"Yeah, but why can't Mark do it? He's been researching this deal for just as long as I have! Plus, you already promised me that I could get off early today" I replied.

"I'm sorry, but no one can get this done as fast and as well as you could. So, whatever plans you had, cancel them. You'll probably be at the office well into the night."

"Fine..." I say as a groan escapes my lips, "whatever you say..."

"That's more like it. Here, I'll tell you what... after you finish, I'll let you have the day off tomorrow. How's that sound?"

"Sure... thanks Paul. I'll leave the file on your desk tonight when I'm finished."

"That's my girl!"

Another sigh escapes me, this was going to be a very long day. I had originally planned to spend a nice, relaxing evening with my Mistress before she left on her two-week business trip to Italy. With both of us constantly travelling for work, we were rarely ever home at the same time. I dreaded calling Mistress and telling her that our evening together had to be postponed because of yet another work issue.

"Good Afternoon, Mistress."

"Hello my darling, what's the matter? You sound like there is something on your mind."

There she goes again, always able to read me like an open book, just by the tone of my voice.

"I have just been informed that the China client moved up the meeting to tomorrow, so I can't leave work early tonight, as I need to prep the overview. In fact, I don't think I'll be able to make it home by midnight. I'm sorry, Mistress, I was really looking forward to spending this evening with you."

"I see..." Mistress slowly began. Even though I knew better, I still cut her off mid-sentence,

"Paul said he would give me the day off TOMORROW, but you're already gone by tomorrow! I just wanted a nice evening with you tonight before you leave for two weeks. Is that too much to ask? I know we can't do anything about our schedules, but we don't ever see each other anymore. I just... I just miss you! I miss you so much." Tears began to form in my eyes, and I rushed to the bathroom to avoid being seen in such a state of disarray. "You leave tomorrow, and I won't even get to kiss you goodbye."

"Shhhhhhhh, sweetie. Shhhhh, it's okay. Don't fret and get your panties in a twist. I miss you, love you, and I understand that you can't come home tonight. Your work is very important. And as much as I want you all to myself on your knees tonight, I understand that your talents are needed elsewhere. We will have other chances; don't worry, my little doll."


"Hmmm... but... but.. bu.."

"Okay, enough of that. What's done has been done and you can't change it, so stop crying about it. When I hang up, I want you to stop crying, dry your tears, blow your nose, and return to work like any other normal day. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress" I responded, slightly choking up trying to hold back my tears.

"Good. I love you. Now pick yourself up and get back to work."


Then she hung up. Just like that.

I didn't hesitate to follow her instructions. I dried my tears, blew my nose, reapplied my make-up, and got back to work. After all, the report wasn't going to finish itself.

**********

It was almost 3:00 AM when I finally dropped - slammed - the report on Paul's desk and headed home. I raced back home, hoping to catch Mistress before she left for the airport. Unfortunately, it took me 2 hours to get home because of a huge accident on the freeway. I just wanted to take Mistress to the airport, but because of the delay it looked like even that privilege would be taken away from me.

It was 5:00 AM when I finally reached home, exhausted, and I prayed that when I opened the garage door I would see her car still there... but no. She had already left. With a cry of utter frustration, I slammed my car door, stomped into my bedroom, and called Mistress.

*Ring, ring. Ring, ring...* and nothing. She didn't pick up. After I sent a quick message, "I love you, have a safe flight," I flopped onto the bed, dejected, and cried myself to sleep.

**********

I'm not sure how long I had slept for, but I was woken up with butterfly kisses on my lips and cheeks. Thinking it was the dog, I gently pushed it away, trying to get more sleep. That is until I heard someone say,

"Is that how you greet your Mistress? And here I was, thinking you would be so happy to see me."

My eyelids flew open and my mouth dropped as I stared at her in disbelief.

"How are you here right now? Shouldn't you be on a plane? Yes! I'm happy to see you! What is going on?" These questions just flew out of my mouth, but Mistress quickly shut me up with a kiss.

"I, for one, am famished. I think food is an order. Please be a good girl and start breakfast with coffee downstairs. I'm going to take a quick shower," she said.

Still extremely confused, I climbed out of bed and started for the door, but as I was walking, Mistress cleared her throat,

"eh hum. Lizzy."

"Yes Mistress?" I replied quizzically.

"Lose the clothes," she reminded me.

"Oh shit!" I said. Quickly, I covered my mouth with my hands. I just broke three of the house rules.

1. No cursing.

2. I must always sleep in the nude.

And 3. If we are alone, I must always be naked.

I stared at her, wide-eyed and blushing, and quickly stripped, stammering out an apology. I was so discombobulated last night that I didn't even change out of my work clothes when I got home.

"We shall deal with you later," she said with a smile in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress" I replied as I went down to prepare breakfast.

**********

After I set the table, I began to plate the pancakes and bacon that I just made. Mistress appeared in the kitchen about a half an hour later, and I hurriedly made my way to the dining table with her cup of coffee in hand: 1 tbsp of cream, no sugar. I set the coffee down and brought in the two plates of food and a glass of warm water for myself; I took my seat in the chair to her right and spread my legs around the chair. I didn't dare to start eating before Mistress took her first bite.

"So, I bet you're wondering why I'm here" she said between coffee sips. "Well, after you called me last night telling me you couldn't come home, I called the office and told them to change my flight till tomorrow morning."

"But your clients..." I replied.

"My first official meeting with them isn't for another two days. It is just customary for me to get there a day earlier to settle myself in and get used to the time difference. But after I realized how distraught you were, I changed my flight to see you."

I sat there in shell shock. I couldn't believe she did that. I jumped off the chair and ran to hug her. I squeezed her so tight that she had to push me off and tell me to start eating again.

I happily returned to my seat and finished eating. We made small talk during the meal, and I found out that she already had a good part of the day planned out... no surprise there.

After breakfast, I quickly washed the dishes and followed Mistress into the bedroom.

"Now before we get our day really started, I think there are a few things I must address." She glanced to the ground and I quickly dropped to me knees in an all too familiar position. Legs spread, back straight, eyes downcast, and hands behind my back. "I recall you breaking 4 rules this morning which we must get sorted out before we start our day." She said with a smile in her voice. Oh I knew she was going to have some fun with me today.... Wait... 4 rules?

I quickly sorted through my head what the fourth rule was, when she finally said,

"When I tried to wake you up this morning, you slapped me." My eyes widened when she said that. I thought I had just gave a gentle nudge... but maybe the push was a bit more aggressive than I intended it to be.

She ordered me to put my hair in ponytail and climb up onto the bed on all fours. As I was doing so she left the room to get something. When she returned, she was carrying nipple clamps, a butt plug, and a crop. She quickly came around to where my head was, gave me a kiss and said, "I love you"

"I love you too, Mistress" I responded.

She went to the back of me and stroked up along my pussy and laughed at how wet I already was despite the fact nothing had even happened yet. She then spread my ass cheeks and touched the tip of the plug to my rosebud.

"eeeeeee" I squealed and bounced on the bed! Mistress gave me a quick hard slap. The plug was ice cold! Mistress must have put it in the freezer for a while.

"Stay still" she ordered, with a tone of authority. I tried to stay completely still while she inched the plug into me. But I couldn't help but squirm here and there because of the cold temperature.

I breathed a sigh of relief when it was finally all the way in. I was ordered to stand up so she could put the clamps on me. Mistress played with my nipples until they were fully erect and quickly clamped one side on. My eyes opened in shock when I felt that these had also had their time in the freezer. Mistress laughed when she saw my reaction and repeated the process on my other nipple. When all was done she gave a quick tug at chain holding the clamps together and said, "good girl."

I love it when she says that, as cheesy as it is, I live to hear those two words from her.

She then ordered me across her lap to get ready for a spanking. Now I know this is supposed to be a punishment, and so does she, but we also both know a good OTK spanking does more to turn me on than to punish me. But I figured this was supposed to more of a funishment than anything else.

I lay across her lap and the first thing she does is dips her fingers into my pussy. She plays with it a little bit then...

SMACK! The first hit comes as a surprise and I take an audible gasp. Mistress returns her attention back to my pussy, and I slowly relax and let myself enjoy her ministration. Then SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The next three blows are in rapid succession. Mistress gently rubs her hand on my butt and I can't help a moan from escaping my lips. She quickly returns her attentions to my pussy, and my brain can't keep up with all the different sensations I am feeling.

As soon as I feel the beginnings of an orgasm building up, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Mistress landed 35-40 blows all in quick succession aimed at my ass cheeks and upper thighs. And while she was doing so, her other hand went underneath to squeeze and pinch my breasts as well as pull of the chain of the clamps.

I do my best to not make a sound. My pussy is dripping wet as I feel my juices running down my leg, she keeps spanking and twisting and I shout,

"Mistress may I cum?"

"No" she replied and everything stopped. I whimper for a moment, but my breathing was ragged and quite uneven. Mistress then started to play with the plug in my ass, throughout the whole ordeal I completely forgot that it was in there. Pulling, pushing, and twisting it all around. I used my hands to grab the blanket of the bed and scream into the comforter cover.

"Quiet" Mistress yelled, and she grabbed my arms by the wrist and pinned them behind my back. With her other hand she dipped her finger into my dripping pussy and extracted some of my juices. She then put them in front of my mouth and said, "lick." I obeyed without hesitation. I haven't tasted myself in a long while, and I welcomed the tangy, bittersweet taste.

Mistress then pushed my off of her knees and forced me down into a kneeling position so that my face was staring right into her pussy. I involuntarily licked my lips and stared into her eyes. She smiled down at me and pushed me into her folds. God was she wet.... I started kissing her outer lips before doing a long lap up her pussy, focusing more on the outer parts of her labia until I heard her moaning uncontrollably. Then I started to flick her clit with my tongue as I inserted two of my fingers into her vagina and started pushing them in and out. I keep licking until I felt her ready to cum then just ever so slightly give a quick nibble on my Mistress's pussy before she exploded into my mouth. I don't stop there and keep going, redoubling my efforts to make her cum again, and not before long I have her on the brink of another orgasm. She uses her hands and pushes me deeper into her pussy. I focus my tongue on her clit and insert a third finger into her vagina and she finally cums for a second time. I slowly start cleaning her with my tongue, trying to get every last drop of my Mistress's precious nectar without going near her over-sensitive clit. When she regained some sort of order, she looked down at me, smiling, and pulled me by the chin up to the bed. She gives me a deep kiss tasting her own juices on my mouth.

After just a moment of laying there with her she order me to lay on the bed spread eagled.

"I think it's high time I let you cum sweetie, don't you" she said.

"Yes please, thank you Mistress." I replied. She gets off the bed so I can get into position. She then takes scarves to tie my wrists and ankles to the bed post in order to restrain me. She then climbs onto the bed and straddles my stomach.

"Not a peep" she says, and proceeds to take one of the nipple clamps off. It's everything I can do to hold my tongue and not make a sound when the clamp comes off. IT HURTS SO DAMN MUCH. She quickly removes the other and I can't help a gasp from escaping my lips. Her eyes dart quickly to mine, and I avert my eyes and mumble a "I'm sorry Mistress." I know how much she hates to hear any sounds when she is using me. I'm relatively well trained to not make a sound when she spanks me, but I can never be fully silent when she removes clamps.

Mistress then harnesses on the strap-on and gets into position with her cock at the base of my vagina. I'm so wet that it slides in without much prompting. She inches it in slowly, bringing it out and in going a little deeper with each thrust, and when she finally gets the entire shaft in me, she starts really fucking me. Her pace sped up with each thrust and very soon we were both bouncing on the bed. She grabs her crop which was on the night stand and starts to hit my breasts, a little harder each time. At this time I am so incoherent and in such a state of pain and pleasure that I struggle to ask for permission to cum

"No" she says again, without relenting on the speed of which she is fucking me. While one hand is cropping my breasts the other reaches down and starts fucking my ass with the plug.

"Please Mistress may I cum" No response

"Please!!" Begging her with desperation clear in my voice

"P... p.. please Mistress!" and finally she says "CUM" as she simultaneously wacks my clit with her crop. And with that I am launched into an orgasm that consumed my mind and body. I don't know how long I actually came for, but it felt like hours.

**********

When I finally came to, I was laying under the covers with a wet towel on my forehead and my Mistress laying next to me.

"Welcome back sweetie"

"Good morning Mistress." I said. She laughed.

"Morning? It's almost 2 PM. That was one hell of an orgasm you had there, are you alright?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm fine. That was the most amazing thing that we have done in a while." I said, with a few tears in my eyes.

"I know sweetie, I'm sorry that we can't play more often like we used to. Our work schedules just don't support a relationship, but I love you too much to let that stop me from being with you."

"I love you Mistress; thank you for the surprise today. You are wonderful."

"So are you baby, so are you. When you're ready, hop in the shower, and I'll have some clothes lying on the bed for you. Okay?

"Okay, Mistress."

When I came out of the shower, I saw a glass of iced water next to some clothes she picked out for me. I quickly downed the water as I examined what had been laid out for me: a nude bra with a short-sleeved teal blouse, and a black mini skirt. Open toed heeled sandals and no panties. I rolled my eyes, but then again, what else was I expecting? I was surprised she was letting me wear a bra. I then put on a light touch of makeup, just some blush and lip-gloss and headed down to the kitchen.

When I came down I found my Mistress drinking another cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. I quickly scurried to her feet and knelt next to her. She absent-mindedly stroked my hair as she finished reading her article and drinking her coffee.

"Okay Lizzie, stand up, let me see you" I stood up and she examined my outfit. "A-plus, you're so adorable you know that."

"Thank you Mistress" I said with a blush.

"But...." Mistress continued, "I think you are missing something." She took something from her purse and lifted my skirt. She inserted the little egg into my vagina and said, "don't drop it." And with an evil grin, she took her phone and turned the vibe on. I jumped slightly and looked at her with a glare. She slapped me hard across the cheek.

"None of that young lady, we are going to have a nice day out, and I don't want any attitude from you."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress." She smiled a smile that melted my heart. Then grabbed my wrist and led me to the car.

We had a phenomenal day which consisted of lingerie shopping, a movie, and dinner at a very nice steakhouse, where she teased me with the vibrator all night long.

We were both exhausted when we got home, and as soon as we stepped in the door, I took off my clothes and kissed my mistress. She returned the kiss with such vigor and affection that I almost crumbled under her power. When she pulled away her eyes were filled with a fiery lust as she grabbed my hand and dragged back to the bedroom. Mistress threw me onto the bed and looked straight at me as she began to give me an extremely sexual strip tease which caused my pussy to leak as a broken faucet. As she finished she crawled onto the bed with me and began to kiss and nip all over my body until she got to my lips. We shared another mind-blowing kiss as she moved her body up and brought her pussy up to my lips. I opened my mouth and began licking, knowing exactly what was expected of me. My efforts were rewarded as I heard a moan escape my mistress's lips and she pushed my head deeper into her pussy. Cutting into my oxygen supply, I doubled my efforts and focused all my ministrations on her clit. I was soon rewarded when Mistress threw her head back and gave a scream of pleasure as she fell onto the bed next to me. I slowly moved down to her pussy to clean her up and lick all the remaining cum that was left. She was still panting very hard when I crawled back up to where she was and gave her small kiss on the lips. She turned her head and smiled at me and said through her pants, "good girl." After a moment of resting, she says, "your turn." Habitually, I turn over and get onto all fours, but she stopped me.

"Not this time sweetie. This time, I want to return the gift exactly as I got it." she said.

Her words shocked me, as Mistress hasn't eaten me out in ages. She is not a fan of giving, and it's not my place to ask for it. I laid on my back and spread my legs, still smiling from the shock of her request. She began with my breasts, licking, biting, and caressing them; somehow, making my arousal even more obvious than it already was. Then she moved down to my pussy kissing down by belly as she went. The moment her lips touched my pussy I felt like I was in pure ecstasy, in a blissful heaven that I never wanted to escape from. She continued her actions, expertly teasing me to get me close, but not close enough to ask for permission. Out of frustration I used my hands and forced her face into my pussy needing to cum. Surprisingly enough, she didn't pull away but attacked her job with more vigor and intensity focusing her tounge directly on my clit. After only a few seconds of this I screamed,

12