The Cancelled Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MISTRESS MAY I CUM?" and she brought her hands to my nipples and twisted them hard, giving me her permission. I exploded onto her feeling such a range of sensations, I started crying tears of joy for what just happened. She came back to where I was laying and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you baby, I love you so much" she said.

"I love you too Mistress. More than words can ever describe" I responded. We shared one last kiss before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

**********

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP

The alarm woke us up at 4:30 AM which told us it was time to take Mistress to the airport. I went downstairs and made some toast and coffee while Mistress went and got ready.

We drove to the airport in silence enjoying each other's presence and thinking of the wonderful day we had yesterday. I got out of the car, took the suitcase out from the trunk and kissed her goodbye with tears in my eyes. I wouldn't see her for another two weeks, but I was grateful to have had yesterday.

Mistress blew me a kiss at the entrance to the airport, and I watched her walk away until she got lost in the masses of other people.

I drove home, thinking of the ways I would surprise her when she returned from her trip, hoping I could come up with something half as good as the surprise she gave me yesterday.


12