The C&s Club Pt. 04

Story Info
Sunday — A New Day - A Whole New Life.
8.2k words
4.84
4.7k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers

We both sleep late, when I finally come back to life the first thing I'm fully aware of is Shannon's warm body snuggled close to mine. The night was cool and the open window makes snuggling even nicer. I lay there, not wanting to lose this experience of waking up to such soft warmth next to me. As my thoughts drift, last night replays in my mind — he actually got on his knees in front of all those men. Seeing Chris breed Mani like that fuels my desire to give us the same connection and my thoughts turn to the steps to accomplish that. I'm so glad we went overboard at the Adult Shop, we have everything we need to make today the day he officially becomes a bottom boi. The ten years in age difference seems to be perfect for both of us — it's clear that he craves a man in his life, and his need fuels my passion to care for him — a perfect Yin and Yang. My thoughts take me back to the moment I fingered him — how tight he was on my finger. We need to start the butt-plugs early, I hope he opens up enough for tonight. I won't push it, we have time and the last thing I want to do is hurt him.

My planning for tonight fades away when I feel him stir, snuggle closer and put his arm over my chest. "Good morning sleepyhead."

"Mmmmm, so nice...."

"Suck me Babe. I've been waiting for you to wake up — you feel so good next to me I had nasty thoughts."

His request sounds perfect to me, but first a kiss. I push myself up enough to reach his lips and lay half on and half off of his body — his hand in my hair guides me to his lips. It's a heartfelt passionate kiss — Aaron seems even more in need of this than me as he roles us over until I'm on my back under him. My lips part for his tongue and my hands play over his back and down to his bare bottom. I free up my leg from between his and he moves more fully on top of me as I spread for him — the thrill of spreading my legs wide for him courses through my body as just this simple act of submission generates waves of satisfaction into my soul. As his kiss continues, I lift my legs and wrap them around his thighs just below his butt. His hard cock is pressing into mine — I hump up to him and he responds in kind. We lay there kissing and dry fucking — eyes closed and becoming almost as one for some unmeasured amount of time. The silence is broken by his whispered words near my ear.

"I want to make this real tonight Babe — I need to be in you." Shannon's hug is the only answer I need — I know he wants it too and I can hardly wait!

"I guess that I need to try the plugs out today, right?"

I have to make myself roll off of him, wishing he was already opened and ready for my cock — but he's not. "Yeah, that's the plan. Since you poop in the mornings, I'd say let's grab a bite of breakfast and some coffee and then you can go take a dump and douche real good. I think I can use the smallest plug like a dido on you for a while and then put the middle sized one in you to leave in as you go about the day. When it feels good to slide that one in and out a bit, we'll put the last one in and let it finish the job. I have to admit, I've never opened a virgin up before. So we'll just go slow and you'll have to let me know when you're ready."

"I'm ready right now — it's my hole that might not be. Speaking of holes; Is there a better word to describe it?"

"I've heard several different names for it. Some call it a cunt hole, some a pussy or boi-pussy. And some just like the sound of asshole ... and maybe some shy guys might call it their bum. What would you like to call yours?"

"I think that maybe since I've always lived in the orbit of women — my mother and my sister and their friends — and like I mentioned before, I think my Mom unintentionally more or less raised two girls when we were young ... with all of that, I kinda like having a pussy. Calling it that makes me feel that sweet humiliation you talked about. I mean, I know I don't have a real pussy but I have a hole that you're going to use like a pussy — and that sort of makes me feel maybe like a girl would feel. To be honest, it's still kinda embarrassing that I want to lay with my legs open so you can stick your cock in me —but I'm getting harder just talking about it. So, I guess deep down I must like the sound of that and the reality of being your boi-pussy."

"Like I said, it's your body and I totally get what you're saying. So pussy it is, as far as I'm concerned. Those guys who shame gay guys like you for having an inner feminine part of your soul are just being closed minded — or maybe they just don't understand the huge range of same-gender attractions."

"You're the only guy that matters, so if you think it's okay that's enough for me."

"I more than think it's okay Babe, I'm into it. Maybe 'cause I'm Bi and like girl pussy too ... but I like your feminine soul as much as I like your masculine soul — I think the blend is perfect, the best of both ... I also think that you feeling that feminine part plays a role in you feeling submissive with me. Just so you have no doubts about that, I love it. "

Aaron's words reassure me and make me feel lighter — more able to dive into these deeper waters with confidence. My thoughts drift back to Mani and his blend of the masculine with the feminine — he's beautiful to me and maybe I can find that balance too.

"Well, time to get outa bed, lazy bones! I let you sleep in and now it's time to get moving."

***

After a light breakfast and some coffee, I'm once again in the bathroom sitting on the toilet. Rather than get impatient and annoyed about it being my job to get ready to make love, I think back to my sister and all she went through for a date when we were both in college. Being so cramped for space and so close as twins, she treated me much like she might have a real sister. She thought nothing of being naked in front of me, having me try on an outfit of hers so she could make sure it looked right and teased me for not being reluctant. The truth was, I didn't want her to see me get hard looking at her. But we really were like two peas in a pod and I enjoyed our closeness. As I sat on the toilet thinking and waiting, the thought of Aaron and her in bed together fills my time. Having seen them both nude many times, it's easy to paint a pretty picture of him pleasuring her like he does me — I would like that for her ... she deserves something good in her life too. I don't think she would be surprised by what I'm doing with him — she might even watch us like I'd like to watch them. It's a nice thought and I feel myself getting hard.

Finally I've done all I can to get clean by my own power, so I grab the douche bulb and go through that routine. Again I think of my sister and all the fussing required for a date with some guy. And here I am, a lot like her — how ironic.

Fully awake now and totally clean inside and out, I walk back to find Aaron. Once again, I see he has gone out to sit by the pool and finish his coffee.

"Welcome back, have fun?"

"Don't even go there. I was just remembering all the trouble my sister went through for some guy on a date. It's always the one with a pussy that has to do most of the work — not fair."

"Eew, a little grumpy are we?"

"No, not really. The prep isn't that bad — but it's true, the man doesn't have to work at it as hard. But whatever, we with pussies don't mind that much —What's next?'

"I've got it right here."

Aaron unfolds a towel on the seat next to him to reveal the plug set, some lube and a roll of paper towels.

"See, I have stuff to do too."

"Yeah, just like a guy — do a little work in order to get a warm wet hole to open up for you. You can't fool me mister."

"Well, busted I guess. Since you already figured me out, why don't you come over here and spread those pretty white butt cheeks for me ... or are they pussy lips today?" His dick was mostly soft when he came out here, I smile in satisfaction now that I see it stiffening — if he gets turned on by this fem-boi play, I'm certainly not opposed. He takes a few steps closer to where I'm sitting and stands totally open and vulnerable in front of me. I put a hand on each hip and draw him even closer — bend and take his little dick into my mouth. I hear his moan of pleasure and feel him begin to grow in my mouth. When my hands move over his hips to cup his soft buns, he spreads instinctively while leaning his hands on my shoulders for balance. We're growing in our understanding of one another and such moments as these are more seamless and spontaneous than before. I suck him pretty roughly and his dick hardens quickly in my mouth — it's the most perfect cock I've ever experienced ... perfect in size and girth and in who it's attached too. He's ready and so am I so I pull off with a pop and stand up. "Get on your knees." He looks at me with a question on his face. "You have to beg me to fuck you Shannon — you have to get on your knees, look up and beg for my cock."

Everything seems to have been leading to this moment — our first time together that grew to me sleeping in his bed — all of the talks to help me accept what I am — meeting Mani at the club and seeing him and others like me submit to their men. I feel the excitement of my male pride and ego slipping away as the thrill of submission courses through every part of my body — my cock gets even harder and my balls tingle ... my knees bend and I kneel before my man and look up. His cock is close and I smell his arousal, I look up higher to find him looking down at me. Our eyes hold on one another and I know this is where I belong. "Aaron, please fuck me — I need it — I'm begging on my knees for you to be the man who opens my pussy." Waves of emotions wash over me and it feels so good, so perfect. I do belong here under him — I really do and I accept that.

"Good boy. Now stand up and turn around, it's time." He turns as told, but doesn't spread himself — "Spread your cheeks Babe. Lay your face on the table and use your hands to open yourself."

His flesh is pearly white and his 'pussy' is pink mixed with a darker red. I kiss each of the soft cheeks and give several licks to his pink 'pussy' — then pick up the small container of coconut butter. With a sense of joy mixed with arousal, I begin preparing him and very quickly have one finger well inside. I spread him around and around, pull out and then push more coconut butter up his hole. After I've done all I can with a finger, I take up the smallest plug of the set, coat it and put the tip on his little puckered hole — then ease it inside. The taper opens him easily until the wider butt of the plug reaches his ring. Now it's back and in again and again until the entire plug finally goes in easily — his butt muscles suck it in to the round end guard. Throughout the entire journey Shannon's moans are only those of pleasure. "Feel good, Babe?"

"So good — so fucking good."

"Take a little walk around then come back here."

The black plug base looks amazing against his pale skin as he takes a walk. "How does it feel"

"I've never felt anything like it — with each step it's fucking me and it feels amazing. Thank you for getting these."

"You're welcome, but I have to admit to being a little self-serving — the idea is to get you opened up enough for my cock, after all."

"I don't care how self-serving you were when you bought these— I win either way, the plug or your cock in my pussy — I win."

"Come over here — I'm going to fuck you with it awhile."

On his way back I get to watch and see his beauty from the front side. If you cut his dick and balls off, he'd almost pass for a young woman ... probably his sister is just as pretty. Before meeting him, I didn't give much thought to whether a guy was masculine or more feminine — now, I much prefer the way he looks and moves. Looking closely at him, I can totally relate to his feelings about his hole being a pussy. I definitely think he's a guy who will always juggle a bit with his gender identity. I haven't noticed any gender identity questions — he's just a delicate fem-guy, I don't see that changing — I hope it doesn't change. When he gets back to where I'm sitting, he turns without being asked. I grasp the base of the plug and slowly pull it out a bit until the widest bulb part comes out — I hold it there and push it back in — again and again I repeat the same movement until I am basically fucking him with quick strokes that go in easily — each stroke accompanied by his moans of pleasure. But the goal is to open him up, not get him off, so when it seems this plug has served its purpose I push it in one last time and leave it. "Time for the next size up Babe. You having fun?"

I have to take a deep breath before I can answer — fun? I don't think that word is big enough. Yes, it is fun — but it's so much more. The plug, Aaron — the whole experience is changing me one thrust at a time. I'm not the same person I was a month ago — a week ago — even a day ago. "It's bigger than having fun Aaron — you're changing me, but it's so good. I want you to keep changing me — please, just do what you think best."

The small plug slides out almost on its own. I dab some more coconut on his hole and push it in with a finger, another gob and in it goes along with my finger into his 'pussy' again.. The next size up is noticeably larger. I eye it and figure that he might be able to take the real thing after this one does it's job. "Okay Babe, I think it's best for you to take this next size up. I'll go slow and follow your lead, okay?" His nod confirms that he's ready and he bends over while using his hands to spread himself. I can't help myself, "You look so damn sexy bent over and spreading yourself wide — we need to start taking some pictures, I think." He pooches his butt out a bit more in reply and I ease the number two plug into the tunnel. The same as the first time, I feed it in a little at a time and back ... until the widest part finally slides past his stretched opening and plunges to the base. I work it back and forth in small increments that grow to be full strokes all the way out and back in again. This one is really opening him, his sphincter is bright red and remains open longer after the wide part slides out. Hoping that this size will open him enough, I use the base to hold the widest part at his opening and rock it around, in effect making it a little bigger in diameter. Shannon seems to be enjoying it, the moans sound like those born of pleasure to me. "Babe, I think you're ready for my cock. I'm going to leave the plug in and puts some butter on my cock — just stay bent over like you are, the next thing in your pussy is going to be my cock."

Just his words and the plug in my pussy makes me want to come — but I fight the urge down. I want his cock so bad — I didn't know I could want something so bad. None of what he did so far hurt — it feels absolutely fantastic and I know the real thing will be better!

"Okay babe, just lean on the table like that. I'm going to take the plug out." When I pull it out his hole stays open, it's red and puffy and I can see inside of his body. I gob another big fingertip of butter in and step into position. My cock feels harder than it's been in a long time — if ever. I want so many things right now, I want to pleasure him — pleasure us both — I want this moment to make it clear to him that he belongs under me. But I also want to feel the deeper connection I just somehow know is there waiting. I step behind him and at the last moment bend to kiss his back and say, "I love you Shannon — I want you to feel that love when I go inside your body."

I hear his words but can't even speak to say I love you too — and then I feel his warmth touch my opening. Oh ... so much softer than the plugs ... so much nicer. He slides in easily and keeps going until I feel his body nestled to mine. He holds there and I hear him ask if I'm okay. "Yes, it's wonderful — fuck me Aaron, fuck me."

His words sound like sweet music to me, we're finally connected as only two lovers can be. I take it slow, with full long strokes of my rock hard cock. I give him the time to get accustomed to my girth and then speed up. I'm certain that my cock is working magic on his prostate and his almost constant moans of pleasure confirm that he's getting as much out of this as I am. I truly want him to orgasm by my cock — I want him to know this is his place and this is good and wholesome. I may not know much, but I know that he is one hundred percent a bottom — I just hope I can give him what he needs to discover that.

Aaron's cock feels like nothing I've ever experienced — never even imagined properly. It's not just the wonderful warmth, it's so hard and soft at the same time. I've tried to do prostate orgasms on my own, but rarely could — and now I know why. A man's cock is the tool for that task — and I feel it building even now. My balls are contracting and releasing with each of his thrusts into me — I look down between my spread legs as I rest my weight on the table and watch my semi-hard dick swinging in a circle in rhythm with Aaron's thrusts into my pussy. I keep watching my dick flail around as he fucks me harder and faster —it's like that motion is somehow jacking me off while he gets off in my butt-pussy — my dick looks small and conquered as again and again and again he humps his hard shaft into my body. I lose track of time and then I feel it building and know I couldn't stop this orgasm if I tried — I couldn't stop him even if I wanted to — I can't do anything but bend over and submit to his cock! "Oh, oh, oh ... I can't hold it ... I'm gonna come — Oh Aaron fuck me — I'm going to come!" I watch between my legs as my cum flows out — it feels so much deeper and different than when I use my hand. The long string of white semen drools out after the first couples of hot bursts — and still the pleasure radiates through my balls, down my thighs and up into my lower belly. I intuitively know that I've taken a step over a line I can never backtrack on — I know I don't want to live without this in my future.

Shannon's moans drive me over the edge — I just pound into him — over and over I fuck him — I look down at our union and a thrill of pleasure radiates from my cock all the way to my brain ... and I fuck him deeper and harder than before! When he lets out a small scream followed by a long moan, I don't even need his strained and broken words to know he's reached the peak of the mountain — it's all I needed to send me over top too and I empty my seed into his warm precious body — "I'm filling you with my cum Shannon! I'm filling your pussy with my seed! Take it! Take it — let it change you forever!"

I hear Aaron's words and feel him thrust into me — my knees are weak and the quivering wave of pleasure keeps radiating outward from my sex — my stomach and thighs feel all tingly like nothing I've ever experienced! I hear my own whimpering and weakness but can do nothing to stop it....

I hold on tight to Shannon's hips, both for my sake and to hold him up. It's been a long time since I fucked a guy, but I don't think it was ever anything like what just happened. My cock is still hard and I swear it feels like I'm still cumming. I take a big breath as I stay press up tight to him. Finally, I trust myself to step back without falling — I glance down to our union and watch my satisfied cock slide out of his body. It glistens in the mixture of coconut butter — his 'pussy moisture' and my own cum. When I pull all the way out, a small dollop of my cum rolls out and down over his hanging balls — I watch it until it falls to the concrete patio we're standing on ... where it mingles with his own cum splashed there from his orgasm.

I step back and watch him as he remains leaning over the table. His pussy hole is still open and I watch as more of my seed flows out and down over his hanging balls — then drip in a long string to join the other cum below. I think about using the paper towels to clean him up, but wait — it's just too damn perfect looking at him like this. I feel the shift inside — after fucking him, I feel his smallness — I feel his weakness compared to mine — I feel his submission to me ... it feels powerful and perfect and like something I've been too long without.

yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers