The C&s Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's still leaning over the table where he was bred and I step back closer and put my hand on his back. "You okay Babe?"

He nods in the affirmative and I gently rub his back. "I turned the hot tub heaters on earlier, wanna go sit in some warm water?

Again, it's just a nod to say yes. On an impulse, I help him stand up then pick him up with an arm around his back and one under his knees — together we go to the hot tub. "I'm going to set you down, okay?" he seems to be coming out of the deep place he was in and looks at me to nod. I set him down near the edge of the tub so he has some support to stand as I open up the insulated cover. I help him over the edge and we sit in the warm water — both letting out a satisfied "Ahhhhh."

No words are spoken — we both lean our heads back and close our eyes. I feel his hand searching for mine and I take it and hold it as we come back down from the high flight we just shared ... I open my eyes and realize that I must have dozed off for a moment, I look over at Shannon and he too seems to be lightly dozing. I close my eyes again and join him as the warm bubbling water gently massages us. We must have sat there for at least thirty minutes — until we are both getting a bit too warm under the sun rising higher above us. "You ready to go get cleaned up Babe?" Shannon squints his eyes open and nods yes. I stand up in front of him to help him get up — my cock at the same level as his face where he was sitting. I wasn't expecting it when he leans forward and licks my cock from tip to root several times and then sucks it between his lips. It's the most unusual cock servicing I've ever experienced — it isn't so much sexual urgency we share, but more like his homage to my cock in appreciation for the fucking it just gave him. When he stops sucking me, he goes down low enough to do the same to my nuts — he licks them like a puppy might lick a tasty morsel off my fingers. When he looks up at me, the smile on his face tells me all I need to know to feel satisfied with our first try at making love.

The first place we go once back inside the house is back to our bed. We aren't so much exhausted as we are just spent — emotionally, sexually and to lesser degree, physically. What sounds perfect to me right now is to just lay down in bed again with my lover. Without words spoken, it's clear that Shannon is feeling the same — we both just need to recover for a while. What we just experienced was by far the best sex I've ever had and I don't have any doubts that it was the same for Shannon. But now it's just as good to lay close and shut our eyes for awhile .... I hear Shannon's soft steady breathing and know he's dozed off again. I'm too wound up to sleep, but just laying here feels perfect ... my mind wanders to thoughts about what to do with the rest of our two days of time off from the job. I'd like to show him how good life can be — maybe I feel a need to convince him this is the place for him to put down his roots. As I think of the nice places too numerous to count nearby, the hot springs resort out on Orcas Island pops into my head. That would be perfect, beautiful ferry trip and a nice little resort. That the hot springs are clothing optional is just icing on the top. On a whim, I slip quietly out of bed and go into my office to make a call.

When I get back to my bedroom, Shannon is no longer in the bed and I go hunting for him — I find him in the shower and slip in with him.

"Hi, I was wondering where you went."

"Hi, yourself — and scoot over a bit so I can get rinsed off too. I was making plans for the rest of our time off. How about a ferry ride out to Orcas Island — have you ever been?"

"No, but that sounds like a fun way to spend the rest of the day."

"Actually, there's a small resort out there — nice little family run affair, but they have a great hot-spring to soak in. I just called and made a room and dinner reservation for tonight — they just had a cancellation or we'd have been out of luck. Another cool thing about this place is that the hot springs are clothing optional. It's only two, maybe two and half hours to get there and we can come back tomorrow in time to get packed up to go back to the job-site on Tuesday."

"Heck-Yeh, sounds great."

"I think so too. Let's finish up and throw a few things together and hit the road — we can grab lunch somewhere along the way."

It doesn't take Shannon or me long to get dressed, put a few clothes in a duffel-bag, and put some soda in a small ice chest — and we're on the road again. Heading south to Anacortes and the ferry. There's clearly a new energy between us, we've shared a sacred moment that solidified the many feelings, desires and hopes that have built up over these past weeks. Our roles are more clear and solid — that will jell even more now that he's accepted my cock. I'm already jelled and sure of my feelings.

Traffic on IH5 is sparse today and we make good time. We grab some burgers at a drive-thru place and end up eating at the ferry dock south of Anacortes. It's like everything is going our way when the ferry arrives just as we finish our late lunch. Once we're underway, Aaron and I walk up to the upper deck and enjoy the views as we wind though the small islands until — right on schedule — we arrive at the small town of Orcas and drive out to the resort. It's even nicer than I imagined it would be — Aaron didn't make it clear just how special this place is. It's right on the ocean on a small inlet — Otter Cove. There's nice lawn recliners to sit in and places to walk on the beach. Aaron and I have one of the off-grid yurts for the night — while they may lack power, the off-grid yurts have the best views and the most privacy. It's the most wonderful place I've ever been, much less stayed at. Our yurt is pretty close to the hot springs too. It's just too perfect to take it all in . Our yurt is named Orca Yurt and is near the end of a trail through the forest along the low bluff by the sea.

"Well, here's our home for tonight Shannon. A nice double bed ... and you know what's probably going to happen there later, don't you?"

"I have a good idea, but you'll have to go easy tonight — I'm a little sore from earlier. But ... I do want it again."

I take his smaller hand in mine and lead him to the bed. Right now, I'm just ready to lay down for a while and rest — it's been a busy day and we're here to relax. We lay side by side on the bed and look up at the domed top of the yurt — the ribs form a work of art as the sunlight filters through the screened tent-style window openings. When Shannon rolls onto his side and snuggles closer, I push him onto his back and look down into his eyes. We look at one another in silence as time slows and ticks away — it's one of those moments that will never be forgotten — this place, this moment, this feeling of connection ... I close my eyes just before our lips touch and I feel myself melting into him. I break the kiss so I can kiss the side of his neck and smell his unique scent. His hands lightly dance up and down my back. The sea breeze blows in the sounds and smells of the ocean and I just wish this moment could last forever. But there's so much to see and do and so little time, "You wanna go soak in the hot springs?"

"Sounds good to me. I guess we wear our swimming shorts up there — and just strip when we get there? I haven't seen anyone naked on the trails."

I ponder Shannon's question for a short moment, "It's warm enough now to just wear either cut-offs or a swimsuit, but lets take some clothes for after so we can go grab some supper or just walk around and check the place out. But, I don't think we want to walk up there naked."

It's just a short walk up to the hot springs and the pools that are built to contain the water. There are a few people there and everyone is nude. Aaron seems pretty confident, but this is my first time being nude in public and so far I like it — even if I do feel a little self-conscious. I know I'm not supposed to stare, so I don't — but as my eyes roam the space I can't help but notice a lot of exposed breasts — I can't see any cocks because there's no guys out of the water at the moment, except me a Aaron. Together we ease ourselves into a spot that isn't occupied and both bend our knees and sink to our necks soaking up the warmth. Our sighs come at the same time and chuckle at each other.

"Pretty nice, eh."

"Really nice Aaron, such a great idea to come down here. You're really spoiling me, you know."

"That's my plan Babe — I want to make you happy because you make me happy. So we're even."

As we soak, we do as others do — relax and casually check out those who are coming or going. There's one group of four young women and it's nice to see them be able to be so open in their nudity. There's another two guys who are also obviously a couple like me and Aaron. But there's more families here than anything — I think it's cool that they are here showing that nudism is for everyone who feels the call for it. The pools are too small to swim much, but perfect for just relaxing in a way that is unique in its perfection. We end up doing what many others do; we soak for fifteen or twenty minutes, then get out and lay on our towels for a short while to cool off — then repeat.

"It's almost time for supper, I made reservations — so let's go back and get cleaned up at the yurt. By the time we do that and walk over to the dining room, we should be right on time."

"Sounds good, let's go." As we dry off, I make eye contact with one of the gay guys — he's defiantly checking me out, but we just smile at each other and he gives me a small nod. I liked the way he looked at me, and even more so about the way he was checking Aaron out. My man is the best looking of any here — hands down.

Aaron is right about the timing and we settle into a corner table to eat supper. It's another surprise, all organic and much of it raised here on the property. We both get the wild Alaskan halibut with red chard, fava beans and chimichurri. The selection isn't broad, but it's all very high quality. There's a couple providing live music — an acoustic folk style that includes some old favorites mixed with some newer songs. It seems to satisfy the varied age groups and adds a nice ambiance to our meal and beers.

It's getting dark by the time we finish eating and have one more beer while listening to the music — we walk hand in hand along the trail back to our yurt — our home for this night. As we walk Aaron says to me, "I don't think you even thought about or noticed that you were living a perfect out and proud gay experience all day."

Now that he says it, I know it's true. Even on the ferry boat he held my hand at times, and here it was obvious to anyone who cared to notice that we are a couple. "Wow, you're right. I didn't even think about it."

As we approach our yurt, I notice the western sky. "Hey, look Babe — the sun's going to put on a nice show tonight, let's go down to the water's edge and watch."

As we shift course and continue to walk hand in hand toward the setting sun, I point out Shannon's shift in his comfort level about being gay. "I told you it would get easier. And it's going to get even more so. You'll meet more people at the club when we get finished with that stupid dairy project. We don't live in a place where we need to be afraid — I can't imagine living like that. But we don't have to imagine that, that's not our life. I suppose there'll come a time when we have to come out in the open with our families — my brother knows I'm bisexual. You said your sister is probably okay with you. So really, even that's not going to be a huge hurdle to clear.

We walk in silence — the sound of the ocean and the brilliant sky tempting us forward. When the trail breaks out of the old growth forests, the clouds on the horizon are like an abstract painting. The reflections of the last rays of sunshine sparkle on the tops of the advancing waves — a moving rendition that shouts of the glory and mystery of the Universe. I've never been in a place this beautiful — even though we lived in Tacoma for years ... maybe it's just being here with Aaron ... maybe it's his arms wrapped around my chest, holding me tight against his warmth — maybe he's right, I'm getting more comfortable being open with him?

As we stand close watching the end of another wonderful day, I know what I feel is solid. I'm old enough and I've dated enough men and women to know this is different for me. Just as the Sun begins to sink below the horizon — as it shimmers and wiggles in the refractions of the Earth we stand on — I push away my doubts, take hold of my hopes and plunge into the place I've never gone. "I have a gift for you."

I abandon the sunset and turn to face him — his arms still holding me. I look up to find his smile and his smiling eyes. "What? What gift?"

I take my arms away from him for the first time since we've been standing here — suddenly, the chill in the air takes the place of his warm body next to mine. He's still looking at me and waiting for my surprise and I hope one last time this isn't too soon.

My eyes follow Aaron's hand to his pocket and I feel them get wider when he pulls out a small velvet covered jewelry box. Did he buy me a ring? I look back up to find his eyes on mine again.

I see his shock, I hope this goes over like I imagined. I lift the lid to show him the two identical linked heart pendents on gold chains. "When I saw these, I thought of you. I know my heart is linked to yours — I feel that yours is linked to mine ... I hope it is. Anyway, I wanted us to have these as a reminder that we are more than friends — we're more than lovers. I guess what I'm trying to say here is; I think we're soulmates. If it's right for you, I'd like these linked hearts to mark our commitment to each other. This is one of the reasons I wanted to bring you here — to tell you this and to offer you this pendant. This place, and places like this, are my escapes. It's in these places that I can recollect what's most important. Shannon, I'm anchoring this moment here with you in my memory as one of the biggest, and most important, in my life."

I know I must look stupid — I close my mouth, but keep looking at him in a daze. "I ... I'm not sure what to say. Yes. Yes, I've felt it too. I just didn't know it was the same for you. Yes, I'll wear your heart linked with mine — every day I'll see it and remember this place, this sunset — this moment — and you."

"Remember this kiss too, okay/"

He pulls me tight, his strength wraps me in a comforting warmth that flows outward from within me — as his physical warmth flows into my core. Of all the kisses we've shared, this one seems so different. Everything around us has gone silent — it's just our hearts beating that I hear. His strength supports me as time seals this moment deep within me ... with us both. The birds have go to their nests, the Sun's brilliance is but an afterglow — just enough to light our path back to the yurt.

"As much as I'd like to stay here holding you all night, we better hustle back before it gets really dark. Come on Babe, I'll lead the way."

I follow him as he walks at a fast pace. Yes, he definitely leads the way — not only on this trail, but in pretty much everything. It's comforting and adds to things I've been thinking for awhile. Growing up, there was no leader of our pack. It was more chaos than any plan. Having Aaron in my life put an end to that chaos. It's all starting to fall into place and I love it. I love not worrying so much. But I love all the positive things even more — the fun times, the sex, the intellectual stimulation — and yes, the security. The only weak link in all of this is in Tacoma.

As we hurry along, the one nagging thought won't shut up. "I hope this was the right time to have given you this. I know how torn you are between being here with me and all that's happing back in Tacoma. I'm truly sorry you and your sister are having to go through this hard time with your mother. Sounds like, from your talks on the phone, that it's not getting any better?"

"No, and Clair told me the doctors have pretty much run out of options. They're mostly just keeping her comfortable — I probably do need to go down to Tacoma to see them. But don't ever think this was the wrong time. This is the perfect time — the perfect place to let me know I mean more to you than just a passing fling. I can't even tell you how much this means to me — how much it settles me. It calms me — just knowing you feel the same as I do about us — it gives me something solid to stand on."

"You do have something solid Shannon — you have me. If you want to go see them, you know you can take off from work as much time as you need — you know that, right?"

"Thank you Aaron, I figured I could — I just haven't been able to work up the courage to do it. But I probably should go down pretty soon. I know my Mom is being taken care of as much as possible, but last time I talked to Clair she didn't sound too good herself."

"Whatever you need to do, we'll make it happen."

"I don't think I can ever make you know what a blessing you have been for, not only me, but for all of us. You've basically paid my way as far as everyday life goes, and that meant I could send money home. You'll never know how much that helped all of us. Clair is so eager to meet you and thank you herself — if that ever happens, be sure to brace yourself for some hugs and kisses."

"If she's as cute as you are, I'll welcome her kisses. Speaking of Clair, have you two talked about what to do after your mother passes?"

"No. I know that I'll have to keep helping her until she finds a job, or something."

"What about her college, she's not giving up is she?"

"I don't know. She already has some school loans she'll have to pay back — I don't think she knows either. Once Mom's gone, so will the money she's getting from Social Security. I just don't know yet what we'll do. On top of all that, the last few times I talked to her she shared about how the guy she was dating is giving her a hard time. She didn't want to go into details but I got the sense that she's afraid of him. But, enough of those worries — we didn't come here to worry. Let's get back to the yurt before I freeze to death."

Even though we quit talking about his problem's, they nag at me. I put them in a corner of my mind for later — it's pretty obvious I need to help come up with some solutions for him — and Clair, since the two of them are so close. As we hurry through this small sanctuary of peace and beauty, I breath deep of the clean cool air blowing in off the Pacific Ocean. I couldn't hope to count the number of such evenings I've spent on shore's just like this one — it'll be a good night to have someone to snuggle with and I'm again thankful I have that someone right here beside me.

We make it back to our home for the night just as it gets fully dark. Once inside, Shannon zips all of the window flaps closed and I work at getting the small wood-burning stove going. We light the candle lamps, strip and hurry to get under the covers. Sooner than I imagined, the yurt begins to warm up and the down comforter on the bed traps our combined body heat — ahhhh, perfection. Shannon snuggles, something I'm really getting used to and hope I never loose — I pull him even tighter and he holds me tight. "It's all right ... I promise, everything is going to be all right." He lifts himself to lay his head on my chest and I feel the dampness of his silent tears. All I know to do is hold him tighter and worry how to help him find a place of peace in his head about his mom and sister. After a while, his steady breath signals that he has fallen asleep. It's probably the best medicine right now. I'm tired too, but my mind needs to chew on our looming problems and I let it.