The C&s Club Pt. 07

Story Info
Back At The Club.
9.1k words
4.83
5.6k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers

Two Weeks Later — Back At The Club

When we walk in, the club already has a good crowd of guys milling around visiting. We're running a little late — getting Clair decked out as a guy took a bit longer than expected. But it's worth it, because Clair actually turns out to be a pretty convincing guy dressed in my clothes. I guess we're both androgynous enough to pass if we try hard enough. Her man's voice could use some work, but I know if I tried to sound like a woman it would be worse. My one concern is who she can sit with while we're on stage. When I see Mani, I instantly know who I want to entrust my sister with while Aaron and I are on stage. "There's Mani. I'm going to ask him if he'll sit with Clair when we're up there."

Aaron nods, "That will be great. Tell him I asked too."

After a shared hug and a kiss on the cheek, I tell Mani what's up. As soon as I explain what's going on, he's onboard to look after Clair. He'll be the only one who knows who she is. He also grabs my hand and takes me back stage to talk to the other cocksuckers who are there. Mani looks over the clothes I plan on wearing on-stage and when I lift my shirt, he approves of the sheer one piece body-suit that Aaron bought me so long ago. Mani puts my pink collar on and tells me to sit down and take my shoes and socks off. I know the ritual, pink nail polish for the cocksuckers. "You sure it'll dry fast enough?"

"Oh yeah, this is fast drying and we can use the hair-dryer to be sure."

It's easy to see that Mani has a lot of experience in nail polish. In a crazy short time, he's done and blowing hot air on my toes just to make sure.

"What is Aaron going to require of you on stage?"

"After I strip my street clothes off, he wants me to kneel and give myself to him. Then he'll strip naked and I'll lick his balls, of course. We've also practiced some of the things I'm to do. I hope I do a good job — it's really nerve racking."

"Just try to forget anyone is watching — get into the zone of submission and let it flow out naturally. You'll be fine."

"I keep telling myself that. I figure we can only do our best and hope for the best."

"Do you guys need any props?"

"Just a straight-back chair for Aaron to sit on."

"I'll put one just offstage behind the curtain. Or I can put it onstage, if you want."

"Yeah, just put on stage. Pick a spot you think is a good place for him to sit. A place where a light shines would be best."

"Got it. Good luck — break a leg!"

Before I go, there's one other thing, "Mani, how many others are going to be onstage tonight?"

"There's two couples. You're the last presentation."

Now that I'm here, I feel rushed and anxious — but going last sounds best to me. I can watch what the others do and try to do as good. I buy three beers on my way back. When I get back to our table, Aaron and Clair are alone and chit-chatting while watching the crowd. I look around and see it's about the same size of crowd as the last time we were here, then sit down and join them.

"Well, I see Mani gave you your collar. Slip it off and give to me — I'll collar you onstage."

I look over at Clair and she's looking around, her eyes are wide and I know this is a really new experience for her. It's almost as new for me — but I know what's coming and hope I don't blow it.

I lean over to Aaron, "Mani says there's two couples before us. And he's going to make sure your chair is on stage."

"Just try to relax, drink a couple of beers to get loose. But we can't totally forget about the folks out here. We have to watch our positioning so most everyone can see the details. You remember the ass-licking part — I think that will go over good. The first thing I do is tell you to strip. Then we'll just do it like we laid out. You'll be fine once we start, most all the guys say that after they've been up there."

I figure three beers will be needed to get me to relax, so I swig this one down pretty fast.

Clair leans over, "I can't believe you weren't going to tell me about this little bro. This is fantastic."

"I didn't know if you'd understand. It's pretty kinky."

"You don't know much about lesbians, that's obvious."

"And you do?"

She just smiles and shrugs her shoulders. I won't push her here, but I have some questions for later — that's for sure. I finish my second beer, "I'm gonna get one more — anyone want anything?"

"I'm good Babe, Clair?"

She shakes her head no, and I go to get my last bottle of courage before we get on stage. It seems I'm the only one who's nervous and try to back myself down. I get back to our table just as Carl get's onstage to make the announcements. It seems like a lifetime ago when I saw him up there the first might I came here. The room slowly quiets down as folks realize things are about to get started.

"Well guys, it's good to see all of you again and it's a good night to be here. Just a little business before I introduce our couples who want to share with us tonight. There's a few who are slow in getting their monthly club fees in. Can't stress it enough guys, but you all know this club runs on our individual support. Enough said. Like I said, a good night to be here. First up tonight is Rick and his cocksucker Bobby, after that two relatively new members want to share what they have together, Damien and Flrorencio are eager to share their love with us. And last but not least, I'm happy to say that one of our members most of you know, Aaron Harding and his cocksucker Shannon are here tonight. Aaron's been away a lot recently, I thought it must be for work — but now I'm wondering if Shannon might have had something to do with."

The crowd always gets riled up and enthused when Carl introduces the couples going onstage, that Aaron is so well known and respected adds an extra burst to that. It makes me even more nervous — just knowing they'll all be watching that much closer to see what I do up there. Finally Carl's gestures start to calm things down again and he introduces Rick and Bobby — the crowd offers them encouragement and support with polite applause and all eyes focused on the stage.

***

Rick and Bobby

"Well, as you know, I'm Rick and this is Bobby. Me and Bobby met out in the woods. We work with Cascadia Wood Products logging and that keeps us out in some remote places. There's lots of men and ain't no women for miles. I've done this since I was just out'a high-school. I've told Bobby, and I'll tell you that I was once a cocksucker like Bobby here. You may not know it, but them woods get lonely and while we may not be out and proud, I speculate that men like us have been queer a lot longer than folks now might think. When I first laid eyes on Bobby, I asked the site boss to put him in my tent. He winked and that night Bobby was there with me. He was a little reluctant at first, but it only took me three days to get him on his knees. After that first taste, he was hooked — you all know what I'm talking about!"

Some in the crowd whoop it up and a few shout "Yeah".

Rick nods his big head. He's a mountain of muscle with a layer of fat over it all — but it's obvious he's a strong virile man. He's not my type, and I can't imagine him in Aaron's place, but I'm intrigued to hear about such a different life than mine.

"Bobby, strip and get on your knees right here!" His words were a command — not a request — his finger points at his feet with authority. Bobby hastily strips naked. He's sort of like a younger version of Rick and in my imagination I see Rick as a younger man out in the lumber camps being taught the ways of men alone since the beginning of time. I can't imagine him mounting me, compared to Aaron he seems kind of angry and mean. But it seems that he and Rick have formed their bond.

I glance at both Shannon and Aaron, then back to the men onstage. So many questions and thoughts race through my head — I want to be disgusted, but I can't and my eyes take in every detail of the mammoth of a man towering over the younger Bobby. I know I'll be painting images of these two in my head for a while after seeing this. Even though this all seems really out-there, I'm aroused by what I see ... theirs is a more rural side of life and people that are so new to me. On the one hand I want to judge Rick for being a bully — on the other, Bobby has a big smile on his face looking up at his man and his cock is pointed up toward his plump belly. I glance at my guys and both Aaron and Shannon have smiles on their faces too. I glue my eyes back to the naked men just in time to see what happens next. Rick takes a fist-full of Bobby's blonde hair and pulls his face toward his cock — poor Bobby has to fast walk his knees in order to not be pulled over. Once he's close enough, Rick takes hold of his fat cock with his free hand and pulls Bobby's face tight into his sex. The engorged cock is on this side of Bobby's face and we all watch as Rick forcefully rubs it around and then rubs face all around his crotch — Bobby's face disappears in the folds of the big man's nut-sack as he humps the younger man's face. For some reason I wonder what Rick's sex smells like — did he bathe before coming her tonight? I really would like to rub my clit like I do when I watch porn — a squeeze is all I can get away with.

"Suck it cocksucker!" Rick's voice booms across the silent club.

In all the times I've been here, since the very first night we opened the doors, I've never seen a presentation quite this coarse. As I watch the big guy manhandle his sub, I'm tempted to consider some new rules. But rules really go against the grain of what we're all doing here. I scan the crowd and see a mixed response. No one looks too put off — and none appear angry. I guess it's best to just let it go — I'm sure I'll get some texts and calls from some of the founders. As I watch the two, it's clear that Rick is getting a lot of satisfaction — Bobby's mouth is so stuffed with cock, it's impossible to read his face. I notice his hands though, they are gently stroking the backs of his man's thighs — he's hard too. So I guess it's just me, it's a big world and I know nothing of life working out in the woods. When I glance at Clair, her eyes are glued to the action on stage, her mouth is slightly open and it's clear that she's fully engaged in what these rugged men are doing. I let my concerns go and look back at the action.

"Okay, get in position, I'm ready."

This is certainly a more active scene than Aaron and I have planned. It seems so different from any I've seen here before, but I haven't seen a lot. Bobby pulls away from sucking the cock, turns his back to Rick and bends over on all fours. Rick uses a foot to spread the younger man's legs, then kneels between them. Rick spits on his palm and rubs his cock — another glob of spit and he rubs around on Bobby's exposed hole — not satisfied, Rick leans forward and lets a long string of spit land on Bobby's crack. With one finger he spreads it around and into the soft hole of his sub. One more glob in his palm that he coats the bulbous head of his cock with and he leans in. Bobby lays his face on his folded arms and lets out an audible moan of pleasure as the big man sinks to the hilt. As he starts fucking, we all see a shift as Rick takes his time letting his sub get into it. His big hands gently roam over the younger man's back, butt cheeks and thighs. Oh, the imagined images that float through my head — images of these two rugged men making sweet love up in some remote woods at night all alone. Bobby's face, his closed eyes and maybe even a smile telegraphs the pleasure the big cock is giving to him. I have to admit, Rick can fuck. He's definitely a Top cock. I loose track of time, but it's easy to see that it's almost over for Rick — his thrusts get faster as he grips the soft flesh of his sub's hips — one last plunge — "Ahhhh, fuck yeah!" reverberates through the room almost like the shout of 'TIMBER!' when a big tree begins to fall. As the big man groans through his orgasm, I wonder if everyone else is picturing the big squirts of spunk he's shooting into his sub's pussy hole? I know I am.

The lighting on stage fades and the curtains close as applause rewards the courage and efforts of Rick and Bobby.

"Well Clair, now you've seen a bit of what the C&s Club is about. I will add, that was more graphic than many of the presentations guys do. When we first founded this place, I don't think any of us had any idea that it would grow to this size."

"I have to admit guys, I was a little shocked at first — but then I got into it. I could see it on both of their faces, they were enjoying it. What I enjoyed is seeing how others express their sexual energy. Toward the middle I even started to get turned on. It's like gay porn, only live."

"It never was really intended to be that, but duh, of course it's arousing. When we started it just seemed like a nice way for guys to show their out and proud affection. Like I said, it's grown over the years."

"I noticed one thing that, to me sorta set the tone. Bobby seemed too nervous, almost like he didn't want to be here. I think that might have given off a vibe that made it look harsher than it actually was. I mean, Rick was aggressive but not in a mean way. Anyway, I'm going to be on my guard to not send out those kinds of nervous vibes."

"Now that you mention it, I think you're right. His body language was a bit tense until he finally took the cock and fell into his good place." I get Shannon's attention, "I need to visit the men's room."

"Me too, now that you mention it." I don't know what Aaron want's, but I do need to get rid of some beer. We're not the only guys who need to take a leak and wait for the crowd at the urinal to thin out. When there's space we stand side by side and pee.

"You know, I'm thinking that after that we might need to up our game a bit. What do you think of me mounting you tonight? When the club first got going, there weren't any presentations with intercourse. It was a cocksucker's club. But it's shifting to more it seems to me."

"I was actually thinking the same thing. I do want our presentation to shine and be enjoyed. I think after folks have already seen one guy get the cock, if we don't it'll be sort of boring."

"I agree. When we go back, why don't you go backstage and let Mini know we'll need something to lay on. I'm thinking it'll have to be just a blanket on the floor. I'd like to show the other way guys can have tender sex — like we do in our own bed. What-cha think?"

"Yeah, I agree. Any ideas of what I should do?"

"I guess just do what you always do, wrap your legs around me, be sure to moan and talk a little louder so you can be heard. Try to block out the fact people are watching and just enjoy getting fucked — or rather, enjoy being made love to. Maybe I'm just a sap, but it's our love I hope people notice."

"I want that too. I just really want to show how much I'm willing to submit to you. This is the C&s club, so I need to prove I'm a worthy cocksucker."

"You'll be fine, Babe. I'm really eager to show you off. You are beautiful, you know? Look at this — show the world you love this."

I look down at the swollen cock in Aaron's hands as he shakes the pee drops off and want to get on my knees right now. "I do love that, and you. Maybe we're both saps?"

"I don't care, we'll show them our love and they can like it or not. I'm certainly not going to turn us into a circus act. Come on, you take care of the blanket and I'll go sit with Clair."

My trip backstage is fruitful — Mani shows me a new prop that a member brought for his own presentation and left it here as a gift. It's a bed, but it's slightly tilted for stage productions. It's a bit bigger than a twin, but smaller than a regular bed. "This is perfect Mani — can you put in on stage when it's our turn?"

"Anything for you and Aaron, my pretty friend. Will you still need the chair?"

"I don't know, just put them both out. And keep the stage curtains closed when we're introducing ourselves. We'll come through and begin under the center light, so if you can raise the light from off to on — Aaron wants us to open like that under the light."

"Will do. I can't wait to see you guys. Just be wild and passionate Shannon — show everyone that two men can experience love."

We hug again, "Thanks Mani."

Just as turn to leave, one other thing pops into my head. "Mani, Aaron and I just decided that instead of just cock-sucking, we should go all in and make love. Would you put a butt-plug in me so I can get good and ready?"

"Oh, I think this is a great idea — people are gonna love seeing you two. Pull your pants down and I'll get the plugs."

When Mani gets back he has me choose the plug I want — I know so much more now than the first time I was here and it's easy to pick the one that will be perfect for Aaron's cock girth.

"Do you need to douche, or did you already do that?"

"We didn't plan on this, so no. Is there a bathroom back here — I could go check with my finger maybe?"

Yes, there's a small bathroom. Do you want a douche pump? Like these plugs — it's for just such times as this, and they get sterilized every week before our Saturday night get-togethers."

"That'd be the safest thing to do. You're a lifesaver Mani — I mean it."

Thankfully, I'm a pro at cleaning out my butt for my man's cock. It turns out that I was okay without this extra step, but better safe than sorry. I wash the bulb douche with soap and hot water and hurry back to Mani. In short order he has me bend over as I let him work me open. Again, I'm getting to be a pro and soon the plug is in and I'm ready to go. The embrace Mani and I share is longer and closer — we seem to recognize each other as kindred spirits and I definitely feel some real affection being exchanged.

***

I get back to our table just in time for the second presentation of the night. Aaron looks at me and I nod to let him know we're covered. When Carl gets back onstage, the room buzz stills to silence.

"Okay guys, looks like our lumberjacks jacked up the vibe tonight, eh?"

The crowd agrees with shouts, hoots and a few whistles. I lean over to Aaron and he leans to meet me. "Mani has a stage bed for us. He also loaned me the douche and I've got a plug in getting me ready — you wanna take it out before or on stage?" He winks and pats my knee.

"That's perfect. I'll make a show of taking it out. I put a small bottle of lube in my coat pocket — just thought I might put some on your cock or something. So, sounds like we're covered — you did good Babe."

Aaron and I both turn back to Carl on the stage.

"Two more relatively new members for tonight's second presentation. Damien and Flrorencio are new to the area and came to visit the club with a friend. They told me they like what they saw here and hope to make friends and participate as much as possible. Now hear this, they asked if the club participates in any charities or other public service. Guys, I gotta admit — I never thought about that. But, these guys got me thinking and I want all of you to get to thinking about what we could do for our community. I was just recently talking to a friend in another country and he said to me that the Rainbow communities need to show the rest of the world our good side, let 'em see us feeding the hungry and working for a more equitable community — show the world we're decent human's too. Guys, I think my friend and our next couple are right. So, think about it. Talk to your friends about it and get back to me or any of us who pretend to be in charge. Think about the community seeing us out helping those who need it. It's awful hard to hate some guy who just helped your family when they needed it. Okay, enough of that; Damien and Florencio, the stage is yours!"

As Carl walks down the couple of steps, the room lights dim and the stage lighting comes up. Damian and Florencio take Carl's place on-stage. Aaron scoots his chair closer to mine and puts his arm around my shoulders.

yukonnights
yukonnights
508 Followers