All Comments on 'The C&s Club Pt. 07'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago
Gracefully

Well done.

I would have liked to see the scene when Aaron asked Shannon to marry him but the epilogue did a passable job regarding that. Thank you for the story.

AlexBaileyAlexBaileyover 3 years ago

There is so much in this story that I connect with; Shannon could have been another life for me. One perfect moment was when he was in collar, on stage, in his mesh bodysuit... This lovely story is more diverse than any one category. I wonder if 'Gay Male' was the best fit.

Thanks for another great read.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Bravo Author! I can't quite find the right words because I want to thank you for the way you crafted and handled the subject matter, the theme, and at the same time I'm concerned my compliment would make it seem 'other', other than love. I'll just stick with thank you. Beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Love Story that many of us will never forget. Thank you, it was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The C&s Club Series Info