All Comments on 'The Caning of Annette and Erin'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MMMM

Totally hot... I love the caning, and how this girl has cum to love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Would like them to have been caned together ! on their bare backsides.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think that they should have both been given 50 severe strokes of the cane on the bare Ass and he should not have had sex with her because now she can blackmail him

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why is this erotic?

He canes her mother and years later he fucks the daughter even though he and she don't care a damn for each other. If that isn't hot, what is?

I love your grasp of English: "Erin was now towing the line..." Must have been hard work. The expression is "toe the line," that is, don't deviate from what your boss, teacher, parent, or coach has asked you to do. "She told Smith he'd better toe the line if he wanted to keep his job."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Laughably bad

After he beat her, Erin went straight to the Police and he went to prison for the next 15 years. This was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously fucked up people

I'll never understand why someone thinks beating a person will help anything. All it does is create an angry victim that looks for revenge. Maybe that's why the British are all repressed and uptight prigs. But if someone tried to cane me I'd break the cane off in their ass. I can't help but think anyone who got caned would feel the same way. Which would make for a lot of angry people. And that's what we see today. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

The main character is an asshole, complete asshole. A lying piece of shit.

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous