The Cap D'Agde Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewAnon
NewAnon
254 Followers

“I came and she came, our bodies joined in a long loving embrace until finally we heard applause. I looked up and saw not only the Brazilians but also a sizable gathering of other nude people enthusiastically congratulating us for giving them the pleasure of seeing us make love.

“I wasn’t sure what would happen next as she released me and stood up. She gave me a last lingering kiss on the lips. It felt like a parting kiss and as it turned out, I was correct.

“She whispered something in my ear in English. ‘I am Desiree. Remember me. Goodbye.’

“And so it ended. I didn’t follow her, my beautiful Desiree, as she strolled away. She had created the encounter she desired and it was not for me to demand anything more.

“The crowd had dispersed and I was alone on the beach.

“I didn’t see her again despite days spent at the beach in what turned out to be a futile series of searches.

“In the evening of the final day of my time at Cap D’Agde, I waded in the calm blue water and watched the dwindling number of nude people on the beach.

“I will return some day," I said to myself. "I’ll find Desiree. I must.”

Part 3. After the Tale Ends

The little kitchen was utterly quiet.

Annie got up and wrapped her arms around Mitch, then she kissed him. Her kiss was long and passionate. He removed her blouse. She held a breast to his mouth. I watched him lick and kiss and suck it until she moved to feed him the other breast. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back, oriented upward. It was a picture of sexual ecstasy.

I got up from my chair and pulled down my shorts and my underwear. Now completely naked with my cock fully erect, I watched them briefly. They paused and stared at me for a moment and then Annie moved away from Mitch and pulled down her mini-skirt. Her panties came off next. Mitch too left the table, pulling down his shorts and underwear.

Annie took our hands and guided us to the bedroom.

Mitch left us after a while. We never saw him again but he did send us a postcard from Cap d’Agde. On it he had written, “Haven’t found her yet.”

The following summer we had come into some money and were able to take a vacation. After we returned, we invited someone over for dinner, a good-looking guy we had known for some time.

After dinner, as the evening light turned dim and after we had downed two or three vodka drinks, we asked our guest if he would like to hear about an experience we had had during our recent vacation.

“Sure,” he replied, “what sort of experience?”

“Wait,” said Annie, “I’ll fix us some fresh drinks.”

When she returned to the table, I noticed a couple of buttons of her blouse had somehow come open.

“OK,” she said, “the experience involved sex.”

He grinned, “Hmm, this is going to be interesting.”

Annie looked at him and smiled, “At the very least.” Then she gestured for me to begin.

“First,” I said, “let me ask: have you ever heard of Cap D’Agde?”

The End

NewAnon
NewAnon
254 Followers
12