The Captain's Pets

Story Info
An interstellar colonization ship offers a discount for sex.
4k words
3.55
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


This is a fantasy, written for the "2023 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event". All sexual activity involves adults, and they are not always consenting.

I received a great deal of support from my friend "LikesToWatchHer" as an editor. Any flaws are ultimately mine.

You can read some great stories from my editor here.

The Captain's Pets

'Pretense' is the second planet in the Chandar quadrant. When it was first studied, the average surface temp was 200 degrees Celsius, but it was terraformed to make it habitable for humans after spectral analysis detected hyper-quartz. The use of Pretense's higher density quartz would shave years off the time needed to travel through hyperspace, so people were swarming there to take advantage of the opportunities. Colonization ships were bringing in the miners and engineers, transport drivers and heavy equipment movers. Their families were coming too, and so were their teachers, dentists and mechanics. Earth was too crowded. People were desperate to get off.

I was the Captain and the entire Crew of the colonization ship Montgomery Bingham. We didn't need a staff of hundreds to move three thousand citizens from Earth to Pretense; we were not a cruise ship. It would still take us twelve years to travel the same distance that light can travel in 1.220 years. The price for this trip would cost the average person 50% of their future pay for five years! They all go into hibernation and the ship maintains their life support, under my guidance. Among the 3,017 passengers, I had hundreds of technicians, doctors and scientists that I could call upon, if needed.

*****

"Good morning Captain Rick. Will you be in need of any sexual stimulation this morning?"

"Of course I will Sim, but I need to pass a log first."

Normally, my personal assistant program would have been aware of my constipated condition, but I had unhooked all of the body sensors the second we left the space port. Screw them. I was not going to let them monitor my heart beat, blood pressure, brain function and bowel movements. If I had maintained the bio link in my hip, they could have been aware of every shit, erection, fart, and orgasm. Fuck that!

I checked out the passenger manifesto as I sat on an evacuation tube. I had it set on maximum rejuvenation, and the gel-flow that cleaned and moisturized my anus always made me horny. I added four more ladies to my private list of passengers that I hoped to fuck. There were so many!

The parameters for this colonization required that everyone be between the ages of 18 and 39, and half had to be female, so I had over 1500 women to choose from. The Company only allowed me one sexual partner for every 4 months, and my first "Captain's Pet," Penny, could only be awakened for one sexual union per day. She had agreed to the assignment, in exchange for a 5% reduction in her fare, but she was not an agreeable person. She did not suck dick, and she showed no enthusiasm.

She didn't even grunt a hello, or spread her legs. No kissing. No hugs. No lifting of the legs to facilitate a deeper penetration! She was still gorgeous, so I used my own hand to push my semi-stiff boner into her pussy. I felt her clench, so I pulled back and rubbed a blob of cream onto her labia and into her vagina. She unclenched a bit, and I continued with our contractual copulation.

Despite her outrageous attitude, I still enjoyed the feel of her tight pussy. The look she gave me, one of disgust mixed with humiliation, kept me hard as I bumped rapidly into her cervix. I wanted to jam a vibrator onto her clit, to make her scream, but I had to settle for a subtle elevation of her hips; when her body revealed that she really did need to cum.

I grunted and creamed her depths, slamming into her puss with the last five strokes.

Not a word was exchanged. The computer instructed the pod's hardware to clean her up and put her back into semi-hibernation while she served out her four month assignment as a Captain's sexual treat.

*****

"Reminder. First walkabout is tomorrow at 0600."

As if I didn't know. I had been waiting for this day for 124 standard earth revolutions.

Every four months, the entire ship had to be awakened for a walk around the outer track. It represented a major part of my duties and training. One hundred passengers were automatically woken every hour, for a thirty hour stretch, and then they were herded through their compulsory walk. After they completed their necessary exercise, they had another three hours to check all of their subspace messages, then retreat back into hibernation. This was important to prevent muscular atrophy; any longer and their bodies would begin to wilt. It would be a thirty-four-hour day for me, but I was looking forward to it.

Of all the women on board, 145 had indicated that they were willing to perform the sexual duties of a Captain's Pet, and with nothing else to go on, I had chosen the most beautiful lady of the lot for the first 124 days. Now that we were "in mission" I could be much more discriminating.

The first thing I did was add to my medical folder. It already showed intimate details, including a video scan of my naked, flaccid body, but I added details about my sexual identity. Previously it simply noted my heterosexual preponderance, but I added details like my preferences for oral and anal sex with bondage, and that humiliation and dominance were my chief fetishes.

I sent an offer to 113 of my favorite passengers:

***Offer to prospective Captain's Pets

Any passenger who agrees to serve as a Captain's Mate will receive a refund of 1% of their passage fee for every ten days of submission to the Captain's sexual needs. Please review his sexual preferences, and indicate on your application the number of days for which you would submit.

The computer started the waking process, which only takes about ten minutes. All of the first hundred were sluggish but they moved to the exercise track with the training still fresh in their minds. Four months had passed since they last trained, but in their minds it was just yesterday.

I never showed myself during this stage. None of the passengers had authority over me, so I scanned all of the requests for an audience, but with nothing pressing, I swept them all away.

I tracked a few of my chosen ladies with the ship's cameras. They were the exotic looking ones with jobs like Yoga Instructor, Massage Therapist, Physical Fitness Instructor, and Entertainer - Singer. I was really hoping that some of those beauties would want a big discount on their passage.

All four checked off their acceptance, with one offering 50 days and the other three indicated unlimited; they were willing to screw every day, for a substantial refund.

What they didn't know was that the new parameters of their agreement would allow me to wake them for thirty-minute periods, so that I could fuck them 48 separate times before it would add up to one day of use. I could even start fucking them while they were still waking up, giving me even more time for fun.

When they were all safe and snug in their pods, I couldn't sleep until I checked my feedback folder to see how many women wanted a discount on their travel.

I was thrilled to find that 32 of the women I had vetted were willing to participate. I found errors in seven of the replies, which allowed me to negate their payments, but I would still get to enjoy their bodies. For those women I would only have a four month period to use them. When they awoke for the next walkabout, they would see that their contract had been revoked, but they would definitely know that they had been screwed; they would no doubt complain.

I was having sex eight, sometimes ten times a day, and it was all that I could think about. Some of them I strapped down, just because it was fun to watch the confusion in their eyes, as it changed to wonder when they realize that it is their Captain claiming his prize. Often revulsion replaces surprise; followed by anger and hate. I researched available supplements and brought my number of dailies up to twelve.

During the first stretch I walked the ship every day, performing personal inspections of every hibernation pod. I could do it in a day, but I was careful with the checks, not just walking by as a token effort. Every person is naked, so it's nice to check out all of the females. They are suspended in a gel, with eyes often open, but unseeing. They sit, legs and arms slightly bent and akimbo; I could see everything! I was really starting to love my job. Not much glamor, especially without a crew, but the benefits were incredible.

*****

At the next walkabout I had a lot of complaints. Again I declined all audiences and dumped the requests in the trash. They were upset about the contract changes that they had blindly stumbled into. The sexy young women had expected to put out once per day, but they were being used much more frequently, and they quickly discovered how it was happening.

"Alert, Alert, Captain Rick. You have an official request from the Mission Commander for a conversation. Shall I put him through?"

Sim had her orders to follow too.

"I will hear him." I agreed.

"Captain, I have had at least a dozen complaints from your sexual partners that they are being taken advantage of."

Jake Bentley was their Mission Commander.

"They okayed the contract, Mr. Bentley. If they don't like it, they can send a request to Legal, but that is the best that I can do."

"Well, three of them want to revoke the contract," Jake insisted.

Before he could list their names I interrupted.

"There will be no changes. I have the contract and their acceptance of it."

I disconnected and set my coms to private. I did not check back until they were all returned to their pods.

Mr. Bentley left me a stern warning about sexual abuse but then finished his message with a request that I use more lubricant and mouth wash!

I was having so much sex that I didn't have the energy to walk the pod line any more. I was using the service robot to run me quickly around the softly-humming pods only about once a week. Lucky for me, a chemical anomaly alerted Sim to a problem.

"Alert. Alert. Unusual chemical marker in Passenger 1313."

"Detailed report," I demanded of my computer assistant.

"Karri Petrov, passenger 1313 and Captain's Pet 21, has a high level of estrogen in her bloodstream. More information is being requested by the Virtual Medical Program."

I was directed to Petrov's pod for a visual inspection.

I recognized her right away. She was the Yoga Instructor, and I had been fucking her twice a day for the last ten weeks. She was both beautiful and bendy.

I began my visual inspection.

"Swelling of the labia, indicative of sexual arousal. Redness and puffiness in the face and breasts? Could she be unconsciously aroused but also embarrassed?"

I was just speculating out loud, but Sim took it as a question and answered me.

"Ejaculate in the pod's medium could explain the heightened hormone levels," Sim reported.

"Nocturnal Emissions?" I wondered out loud.

This time there was no response. The computer had taken my question as a statement, and had not responded.

Her eyes abruptly snapped open, her pupils rolled back and she started to thrust her pelvis in a shockingly sexual manner. Ninety seconds later she shuddered with what looked like an orgasm, then she slowly relaxed into her normal resting pose. A slight change in the thick fluid near her pelvis indicated a discharge.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

"Captain's Pet 1313 has already been used for the permitted maximum of one hour today." Sim had mistaken my exclamation for a sexual request.

"Sim, please move 1313 to Health Services for a full workup."

"Yes Captain," the computer responded.

I continued with my sexual liberties. The red-haired teacher was next and she loved to suck dick. She had not issued a complaint either, and best of all, she didn't yack.

I watched as she was moved through the cleansing cycle. As soon as the mechanical arms retracted I moved in for a quickie, while she was still waking up. Her body responded right away; half asleep, her nipples became engorged and her pussy grew slick.

As she woke I began to thrust harder but still with the same steady tempo. Her eyes fluttered then opened slowly as I watched for signs of consciousness.

She returned to me with a smile. Her hands and legs moved to engulf me; she thrust her pelvis into mine. This forced me to think about unsexy things, to keep from blasting away before she got hers.

We didn't kiss, we just stared into each other's eyes; lips so close that we breathed the same air. Sometimes our tongues touched as we moistened our own lips.

When she came, it was so pleasant that I blew my nut fast. It was never much, in volume, but my supplements were enabling me to produce a little bit of jizz, at least a dozen times every day.

After we lay together for a few minutes, Shelly moved down to my cock. I lay back and watched as she pleasured herself with one hand and used the other, along with her mouth, to bring life back to my well-used tool. I wouldn't stay long enough for another go, but it was so nice to watch a sexy woman as she enjoyed her liberation.

She still managed to get herself off before the half hour was complete. I watched as the mechanical arms returned her to her pod, then I hurried to see the nurse!

Chelsea, the Nurse, was one of my reluctants.

The automation that the ship employed in the medical unit, physically placed her on the chair used for the treatment of various women's issues.

I had to attach the hold-down straps myself, but I didn't mind. It ate into my fucking time, but I didn't have to take the time to make this one cum; she came easily. The only one I had to please was myself.

She was still groggy as I pushed into her pussy, but that woke her in a snap.

"You bastard!" Chelsea began. "I will be filing criminal charges against you!"

I really loved my reluctants, especially the ones that fought me, yet they still came so passionately. Chelsea didn't have anything to say after she had her orgasm. I simply produced my own release, and put her back to sleep.

Next!

Every one of my victims.... Oops! I mean Captain's Pets, well, some had to be handled differently.

The Singer, Willow, would scream at me, so she had to be gagged. She was adamant about dropping out of the program, but I just couldn't let her go. I had Legal look at the contract to confirm that it was enforceable. She was gorgeous and a little older than the others, but the level of resistance she put up was intense. I had special cuffs made for her so she wouldn't get bruised, and I used a good lube, since she didn't help there either.

I was slowly escalating my efforts to get an orgasm out of her. Today I was using video displays on the ceiling. The addition of a vibrator directly to her clit did not make her cum yesterday, so I would now add a visual element to reduce her ability to resist. It would include various fetishes, depicting scenes of modest sexual interactions, then intense ones; scenes with bondage then ones with more romantic couplings.

I was able to watch her eyes, as I rocked into her, trying different speeds and angles of thrust. I was smart to use the medical devices that confined her head and forced her eyes to remain open. I could see the fear in her eyes as she felt the vibrator and the thrusting. I was now trying to overcome her mind.

I thought I had her today, but I didn't want to go over the half hour mark. Again, I watched as she was returned to her semi-slumber mode. The hatred was still in her eyes.

I decided to try some rectal stimulation in our afternoon session.

I was spent after Willow, so I retreated to my quarters to study up on her social media. I already knew that she was a singer, but I was looking for information to help me to get what I really wanted from each of my ladies. Not total submission, although that was often the result, but all I needed was one orgasm, to make it legal. If I could induce just one climax, she would be unable to charge me criminally or civilly.

I just glanced at the raw data for her vital statistics. The computer would adjust the video, after evaluating her physical reaction to different scenes. It would then generate a romantic scene, if that is what she favored; or a scene of bondage, perhaps a gangbang? I would try a different aftershave too. She was proving to be a challenge.

An hour later I continued my rounds. I had three boring fucks scheduled in a row, so I watched some hard core bondage gangbangs on the wall screens while I pumped into the first two. With the third, I didn't cum within the half hour, but I stopped anyway. I was pooped. All three of them complained the whole time, so I decided to do them in full bondage the following day, ball gag and all.

I ate lunch alone, as always, in the giant cafeteria that usually serves over a hundred passengers at a time. I scanned through my latest messages, but most of them were from my Captain's Pets or their legal rep's, so I just swept them into the trash. I was doing most of them in bondage now, though I often left the gag out. If they bitched too much, they quickly got the message when I forced a spider gag into them and gave them a rough face fuck.

At this point it may seem like I am a serial rapist, but my position is legally sound. As the Captain of this Interplanetary Ship, I am empowered to make certain changes that I deem appropriate, and so I modified the contracts. The women all had the opportunity to read them before signing, but they didn't really have access to an expert that could evaluate the fine print. They did agree to have sex for a discount, and a simple check of my preferences would have revealed that bondage was on the menu, along with oral and anal. There was no space on the contract to make interlineations, and they all had to use their retinal scans to execute the document, so there was just no way for them to claim coercion or deception.

In the end they would all get a discount of 20% which would reduce their servitude by a full year! All for 48 hours of hard, humiliating sex, divided into thirty minute increments.

As the second quarter of the first year of the journey neared its end, I realized that at least six of my current batch of pets actually loved the time we spent together. I realized that they might actually want to continue our fun over the next eleven and a half years! Instead of coming out of hibernation with the rest of them, they would each take a week with me instead of doing the walkabout, then they would be put back to sleep.

I moved all 87 of my girls to a restricted area, so that the rest of the passengers would not be upset by their whining.

*****

Two years into the mission I received a priority message from the owners of the Montgomery Bingham:

"87 women failed to send any messages at your last drop out of hyper--space, and their relatives are demanding answers. We have already investigated their sexual assault claims, and Legal believes that you are covered there, but you can not silence them. You are ordered to pursue this matter with urgency, and let those women send their messages to their people at home!"

2soon2no
2soon2no
236 Followers
12