The Captain's Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked them all to make a video for their friends and relatives.

Most of them put in standard hellos and exchanges of love. Among the ones that hated me with a passion, were complaints of how I humiliated them with hard-hitting anal fucking, and deep throat skull fucking. They went on, at some length, with vile descriptions of my sexual dominance.

In each case of a negative message, I deleted the rant and replaced it with all of the videos that I had saved of their juiciest orgasms, in all forms of bondage.

When I showed them my changes, everyone made new messages for me. They probably embedded deep secret messages in some of them, but I wasn't worried about it.

Five years into the mission I was having glorious sex fifteen or sixteen times per day. The medical support program had me on heart medication now but I just couldn't slow down. I was using a balanced cocktail of drugs to keep me going: pills to help with my erection, blood pressure, and heart; mixed with stimulants and synthesized energy boosters. My testicles were constantly swollen, and I was taking IV fluids while I slept.

In our tenth year the passengers discovered the hibernation pods of the 146 children that I had fathered.

I had to think quickly.

"Sim, I want all outgoing messages held until I review them."

"Standard operating procedures..."

I cut her off.

"I am worried about the mental state of certain passengers, so I will review them first, Captain's orders!"

There was no response needed.

I knew that the Company would be forced to send an override command to the Montgomery Bingham, which would take over the Captain's duties remotely. They would be very suspicious when they got no messages from the mission commander or from a few dozen of the women, so there would be hell to pay in 4 months.

I had to make alternative arrangements.

I now had thirty-one women who wanted to stay with me and they would want their sleeping babies. Twenty-five of our children would join us when we found a suitable planet within the Chandar quadrant. Any one of the many escape pods could take all fifty-seven of us.

Before I left the transport ship, I dispatched twenty-nine escape modules to various habitable planets, over hundreds of light years apart. I swept the mainframe clean for all information in regards to the escape craft's destinations, but only our small ship had people in it.

I am hopeful that we will find a good life on Omnitron 6. I wasn't sure that I could maintain my dominance with so many females, but maybe I could learn to like submission?

The End?

I hope you all enjoyed my futuristic fabrication, not just the Geeks among you. Do you think it would play as well if the genders were reversed?

Please read the other submissions in this event, but not before you give me a rating below, especially if you really liked it.

All reasonable comments are appreciated and you can expect a quick response.

12