The Captains Quarters

Story Info
One night can lead to a lot of consequences.
3.9k words
4.55
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers

2379 was not shaping up to be a good year in certain regards for Captain Jean Luc Picard. In some good news, Riker and Troi were now married, with Riker now finally accepting his own command it almost felt like Picard was a father watching his children leave the nest.

On the other hand, the Enterprise E was in such a state, repairs were estimated to have her out of service for far longer then the captain felt was acceptable. Some of the higher ups were already considering decommissioning her, after all they reasoned, there were plenty of letters left in the alphabet.

Then there was the death of Data. Something Picard didn't want to dwell on right now. His almost newly minted first officer had made the ultimate sacrifice, saving both Picard, and the Enterprise and her crew.

Of course this did mean Picard now how to select both a new first officer as well as a second officer. Worf was by far the most suitable candidate, which was something Picard would have almost scoffed at back in their first year of working together. That would mean selecting a new head of security and chief tactical officer.

It was something of a command level headache, the prudent thing would be to just move every officer up by one post, but who would take over as counsellor since Troi had jumped ship with her new husband? Still, at least that meant Picard would never have to meet Troi's mother again.

Very unlikely he'd meet her again. After all the galaxy wasn't a small place. What was it Captain Sisko had done to make sure Q never bothered him again? No, no, on second thoughts, that would have just created a major diplomatic incident. Or she would have turned out to be into that.

A headache like this required medical attention. He pressed the intercom on his desk in his quarters.

"Picard to Doctor Crusher, could you report to my quarters with your tricorder?"

"On my way," came the reply of his chief medical officer and long time friend. He could still recall the day he first met her as she and her husband Jack Crusher had beamed up to their ship and he'd greeted them both on the transporter pad. She still looked as beautiful as ever, and Picard wondered what her secret might be there. Or was that just his eyes and heart and mind playing tricks on another?

The door chime broke his train of thought.

"Come," he beckoned and Beverly breezed through the doors with the same air of casual ease she'd had for years, tricorder at the ready, medical kit strung over her shoulder.

"Jean Luc, what is it?" as she stood opposite him at his desk.

"It's my head, Bev, looking over all these reports have left with with a throbbing pain."

"Well, let's just hope it's not the Ferengi again," Beverly joked as he started her scans, moving a little closer to the captain to get a better result. "Well, we can rule them out, this looks like a tension headache. I can easily sort that out." With that Bevs hands started to rub around the base of Picards neck, moving upwards to his skull and back down.

"What? No hypo spray?"

"We don't always need drugs to solve all our problems, Jean Luc, sometimes all that is needed is the gentle touch," she cooed as she continued the massage. "Besides, the last time I wound up using the medicine meant for this, it was on Will and it had a side effect that..."

"Yes?"

"Well, it meant he and Deanna were up all night and they both came in to sickbay rather sore the next day."

"Merde! Are you sure no one had been messing with the replicator?"

"It wasn't replicated, it was in storage, something we'd traded after that Borg attack."

"Had it gone off?"

"No, it came from Risa."

"Ah, that might explain a thing or two." A thought entered Picard's mind. "Do we still have any left?"

"Quite a bit, quite a bit."

"Any repeats of Wills performance?"

"Not that I'm aware of, not officially that is." Picard looked at his medical officer in dismay.

"You haven't?"

"Well it certainly beats waiting around for another man, or a ghost in a candle. Besides, if you are thinking of using it, you don't need it."

"What makes you say that?"

"I can see your bulge from here, Jean Luc."

"What?" Picard looked down, then without thinking, moved his hand to inspect the bulge that had formed below. "I had no idea that had happened. I do apologise."

"Oh don't be so formal," Bev smiled sweetly, still applying her patented massage. "There's a reason for that actually."

"Oh?"

"I've just been helping deliver a baby."

"I don't see how that has any bearing on my midship going full mast."

"The mother was an Orion, you know how crazy their pheromones can be at the best of times. Imagine what they do when they're popping out a new born."

"Mon Dieu!" Picard exclaimed. "You mean, you caught the horn from the mother, and passed it on to me? Does this mean we'll have to quarantine the ship? Work on a cure for horniness like that water intoxication virus? Again?"

"No, no need, the effect is quite temporary and can only really be passed on by touch. Besides," she worked her hands further down his back before she pushed him gently towards his desk. He didn't resist. "It also makes you realise some things."

"Such as?" Picard was breathless, he could hear his own pulse starting to race, his artificial heart didn't do much to help regulate adrenaline either but he could feel himself getting harder with each passing second.

"It has been far, far too long since I've had a man in my life, felt his touch, his breath, shared my lips with his," she whispered heavily into his ear, still massaging his back, reaching further down to his rear. "Far too long, and all this time, there's been you, right here, feeling the same about me as I do you."

"Bev, we've been through this," he tried to protest, but his heart wasn't in it.

"We've been through this when I wasn't ready to move on," she leaned down to the side of his face, and whispered a little louder. "I am now."

Picard was feeling something of a crisis of conscious, as her commanding officer, there were certain rules had to enforce and obey, fraternisation was meant to be frowned upon after all. But Will Riker and Deanna Troi had tied the knot and both were serving on the same ship now. Sometimes you just had to say fuck the rules, and god knows, Picard wanted to fuck Bev.

"Bev, stand up," he said forcefully. Beverly almost timidly obeyed, backing away a little as the captain rose to his feet, erection still clearly battling to free itself from his uniform. He locked eyes with her, his face was almost it's usual stone cold demeanour, but had a third party been present, they might have noticed the glint of dangerous mischief in Picard's eyes.

Beverly saw it too, a split second before he'd grabbed her, kissed her lips with all his might and she realised her back was up against the wall while Picard's lips fought with hers to begin the ping pong game with their tongues. Willingly she opened her lips so they could play, feeling how dry his lips first were, but soon feeling her own saliva building and mixing with his.

Picard's hands seemed to be acting on full impulse, determinedly mapping out every line and curve of her body in a way his eyes had tried to over the years, each report they'd made had been like a long range sensor sweep into the Romulan Neutral zone, showing so much promise, but knowing he could never get closer.

Until now.

He wrapped her long red hair around in one hand, felt rather then hear her moans on his lips then felt her hands grab a hold of his butt cheeks while his left hand grabbed one of her breasts. These wonders had weened her son, he wondered briefly if he could free them and suckle on them too? He freed his hand of her hair and brought it into play on her other breast, comparing their size. Both were surprisingly firm, that trip to the planet with it's own natural fountain of youth had clearly had some lasting blessings on her.

He cursed whoever had designed these uniforms, they'd never been easy to get out of, or into. Would she be wearing regulation panties? She probably had a good idea he went commando, at least some suspicions when she'd seen the bulge of the French captains baguette.

He let go of her breasts, grabbed the tough material of her outer tunic and ripped it apart, the semi invisible join in the middle failed to provide any real resistance leaving her medical department blue undershirt exposed, showing of more of her pert bosom, along with two very erect nipples and a mix look of shock and surprise on Bevs beautiful face.

His hands were back on both of her wonderful mammaries, kneading them like dough, twisting them as best he could in different directions before he lunged in for a kiss, and kicked her feet apart. One hand kept on breast duty, the other, plunged down the front of her uniform and found there was indeed no other barriers to protect her pussy from invaders.

As his hand descended he could feel the soft, prickly sensation of very well trimmed pubes. Just to think, he was going to solve the mystery of whether Bevs carpet matched her drapes. Another hard tug, and the front of her uniform was freed from her body and he had to reluctantly let her close her legs before it fell to the floor, where Bev simply kicked it to one side. There she stood, half naked, just her jacket and undershirt left to provide any dignity and they were in no state to live up to that assignment.

Those long legs, bared of all their clothing were as shapely as he'd imagined them to be, toned from years of dancing, martial arts training and the occasionally bout of yoga in one of the many gyms aboard who knew how many ships, starbases and other installations she'd been assigned to. Her hips were as wide as he'd imagined them to be, some variants of their uniforms had left that details clear to anyone with a pulse and a thing for redheads. And just hovering into view was her barely covered pussy lips, her undershirt doing a great job of teasing his view of that most private place.

Jack Crusher had certainly seen it, many times before his untimely death. Wesley presumably had been born through it, unless Bev had decided to have a transporter birth. She'd had other lovers, and frankly Picard was surprised Riker had never made a play for her. Well, today was going to be his day to plunder her final frontier.

He pulled off his own jacket, quickly removed his undershirt then yanked his trousers off and let his cock jump free from it's confinements. Bev looked down at his mast, a happy smile seductively spread all over her face. They way her eyes lit up, dear god, who could resist that look? She pulled herself free of what was left of her uniform and took a step towards him, grabbing his cock and giving it a gentle tug or two as she traced an outline around one of his nipples with a free finger. Her breasts looked like the stuff of renaissance artwork, and had a passing Greek Sculptor on a time travel trip had seen her, she could have been his muse too.

Her nipples were tiny little nubs, surrounded by the smallest areolas Picard had ever witnessed. The breasts themselves were as firm as a woman half her age would have, smooth as silk with barely a line on them. He wanted to devour them both while she worked on his stroking his cock back and forth.

He pushed her up against the wall, kissed her roughly, then broke off the kiss to force her breasts upwards, as if daring Bev to kiss her own nipples, which he did instead, licking one, then sucking the other before forcing his tongue down Bevs willing lips and trying to probe her throat. He pulled one of her legs to the side, grabbed his cock and roughly rubbed his cock head against her pussy lips.

"Mon dieu! You are so wet!" he breathily declared. "Is that the Orion pheromones at work, or me?" He didn't wait for a reply, he just plunged in, the head of his cock vanishing into her opening while her free leg was held away from her. He got an idea and grabbed her supporting leg under it's knee and hoisted it upwards. Bev fell downwards, taking more of his cock inside her before thrusting his hips forward to stop her descent, then he had her wrap both her long, lovely legs around his waist, and humped her thoroughly against the wall.

Bev wrapped her arms around her captain, her lover, and held on for dear live. She'd never known anyone be so rough while making love, and had no idea if Picard was this way at heart with every lover he'd had. But he sure knew how to put a smile on her face as his hands continued to roam around her tight body.

She felt a sensation she'd not had in far too long a time to mention, something about the friction of the captains cock inside her was hitting all the right spots, in a way no other lover had managed. Not even that candle ghost. Her breathing became fast, shorter, and in seconds she was seeing stars. When she regained some of her senses, to her surprise, Jean Luc was holding his hand next to her mouth, it looked oddly wet to her slightly hazed mindset.

"Taste it," he commanded. She licked it, noting the texture of his skin, then felt his finger slip inside her mouth. "Suck it," he ordered, and she obeyed. "How do you taste, dear doctor? Do you like the taste of your own medicine?" Before she had a chance to say anything other then hmmmmmnh around his finger as she tasted the goodness, she felt him humping into her once more and realised he'd never decoupled. She felt there was a Borg joke to be made, but felt that might be a mood killer given Picard's own history there.

Her juices tasted amazingly sweet, especially served up as they were on her captains digits, even more so as he was making sure she was always on the edge of another climax. Her next one soaked the pair of them, and the next thing she knew Picard was carrying her over to his desk and laying her down on her back before he started humping her once more. Each stroke and thrust was more and more forceful, this struck her as the needs of a man desperate to cum.

She briefly wondered how long it had been since he'd last been laid. Then she realised she was after all naked, on her back, spread eagled on the captains table. Neither of them had gone down on each other, foreplay had been far more intense then she'd ever experienced before, and had not been what she'd expected of her commanding officer. She'd expected him to be more tender, thoughtful, caring. But she loved what he was doing, and was hoping there'd been some oral ministrations at some point. She was pretty sure she was the best main course to ever be served on this captains table. A dish best served HOT!

Picard screamed something in French so obscure the universal translator read out something in Klingon, and she felt several hot squirts of jizz get deposited inside her, coating her cervix as the captain sounded like he was having an heart attack. Much to her surprise, he just looked at her, winked, then his head dipped down between her thighs and she felt his tongue lapping up all the juices before he resurfaced for air, crawled over her body and showed her a different take on French Kissing.

They spent the next few minutes panting, and letting one another's hands playfully tease each others bodies. Picard's cock was still rock hard when Bev's hand reached it, tugging it a little before his hand joined in with her soaked pussy. Picard turned on his side and probed his head up with his other hand. He'd not paid too much attention to Bevs amazingly slick pussy, but now he had the opportunity he could really take in the details. Her pussy lips were free of any hairs, while above was the most neatly trimmed and shaped pubic hair he'd even dreamed of seeing. A bald cunt was all very well, magical enough in it's own right, but Bevs trimmed bush suited her better, and was so closely shaved he still had no idea what her natural hair colour really was.

They both gave one another another lustful look of desire, clearly ready for the next round. As Picard stirred to get on top, Bev put a hand on him and suggestively pushed him back down, then she stood near his feet and pulled him towards her and spread his legs, slipping herself between them and tugging on his cock a few times as she judged some distances.

"What have you got in mind?" he inquired.

"Every been fucked by a woman?"

"What? Strap on?"

"No, not like that, Amazonian."

"I can't say I have. Yet."

"Good, this looks about the right level, the right height," she pulled him a little closer so his hips were dangled over the edge. "This might give you some back pain tomorrow, but a trip to sick bay can sort that out," she said as she spread his legs a little more before grabbing his cock and pulling herself closer to him.

"Bev, There's something I've always wanted to say," he said as she lined his cock up and slowly pressed it against the lips of her pussy. "Captains log, I'm about to commence docking procedures with the best Starship to ever sail."

"Ohhh," Bev moaned as his captains yacht landed in her small shuttle bay. "Here's to the finest cock in Starfleet!" She looked him dead in the eyes, and smiled.

"Engage!" Picard playfully ordered, Bev obliged, and made it so. "I'm looking forward to some turbulence," he bellowed as he felt her the slick folds of her pussy wrap over his cock as she worked her cunt towards his crotch and back again almost sawing into him, all the while holding his legs by his ankles.

Bev moved her hands under his knees, letting them slide along the back of his calves before she hooked her hands underneath and lifted his legs up higher, getting a different angle on his cock, pushing pressure down on it, changing it's angle of attack inside herself, much to her own pleasure. She moved his knees inwards over his body, again feeling the change this had on his cocks trajectory inside her, then pushed his legs as far back as she could till they were as close as she could get them to his own face.

"God, that feels different each time," she panted. "Deeper, like that time I messed about with the colonoscopy kit when I had sickbay all to myself once night."

"What did you do?" huffed Picard as he felt his cock being pushed back and forth by his redheaded lover.

"Probed my pussy, it was a rather thick tool!" she managed to say between drawing in deeper breaths. "Not meant for there either, but I've never felt anything like it. How are you liking this?"

"I want to do this every day, Bev."

"I could arrange it, Jean Luc, I could arrange it."

"Ah! Mon Capitan!" bellowed a familiar voice Picard had hoped never to hear again, for some reason it sounded like he was in the bathroom. "I heard you had a new ship with the same name as the last one and decided to pop in for a visit. You aren't scoring any points on the originality field using the same name again, but who am I to - WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Picard looked up from his position on the desk, Bev was frozen in the amazon position before she too turned to look at the unwelcome guest that was the smirking, though actually somewhat slightly flabbergasted, Q.

"I had no idea you had it in you, doctor," the omnipotent gate crasher brazenly declared. "Nor realised you wanted it in you. I assume you are helping out with the office filing? Taking the captains log, that sort of thing?" Q glanced at some of the discarded medical equipment. "Somewhat surprised to see there isn't a medical log to insert somewhere. But maybe later?"

"What do you want Q?" bellowed Picard. "Can't you see we're busy?"

"I can see that, probing ports you've never been too?" He peered over to inspect their coupling. "Even I can't tell if she's a natural red head."

"Q..."

"My, those sperms are rather strong swimmers, aren't they? Do you take supplements, or has she slipped you some Risian Fertility pills? Be carefully if you try the Klingon Viagra, their anatomy down there is-"

Twister98
Twister98
16 Followers
12