The Captain's Requirement

Story Info
Captain Gates has an unexpected demand for Beckett & Castle.
8.4k words
4.65
19.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Thanks to Blackwing for this, giving me the constant reminders and making me reign in my muse to finish this... And for beta'ing this.

All characters in this are over 18.

Enjoy.

*****

Kate Beckett sighed nervously as she stood by the bed, 'I can't believe I'm doing this. There must be another way Sir?'

'Do you want me to change the paperwork Beckett?' Captain Gates knelt in the middle of the large bed.

'I do...' Kate winced, 'But..'

'But what?' Gates grinned, the expression leaving Kate feeling like the lamb before a lion, 'You knew that you'd have to make concessions, make a grand gesture to try and appease me.

Kate glanced over her shoulder to where her boyfriend and owner of the bed sat in a chair watching, 'Sir, fucking you in Rick's bed as he watches was never something I expected you to demand.'

'And yet,' Gates' hand popped open a button on her blouse, the dark blue material complimenting the black slacks she wore. The older woman leered over Kate's more comfortable attire of jeans and an oversized top that hung off her shoulder, flashing the strap of her bra, 'Here I am. Waiting Detective.'

'This is so wrong,' Kate sighed, kneeling on the bed. The sound of glee that left Gates was something Kate never expected to hear as she shuffled towards the woman old enough to be her mother.

'I can always leave Beckett,' Gates licked her lips, her hand reaching out to stroke her fingers over Kate's top, 'But I told you, if I leave, I won't listen to any argument you will give when you beg for your job back.'

Kate gulped, Gates' hands dropping to push up her top, thumbs rubbing circles on her skin.

'You're meant to be convincing me Detective,' Kate released a puff of breath before she crushed her lips against Gates. Feeling the other woman respond in kind, Kate gripped her neck and growled, teeth nipping on Gates' lip.

'Fuck,' Rick's grunt echoed in Kate's ears, the brunette swallowing the moan hungrily. He felt his trousers tighten as Kate slid her tongue into Gates' mouth. When Kate had shakily dropped the bombshell about Gates' condition, she had admitted that she was open to sex with other women and that she had enjoyed a few encounters over the years. Kate's hand cupped over Gates' ass and Rick gulped at the lusty moan the older woman released.

Feeling herself losing the upper hand on Kate, Gates responded by filling her hand with Kate's breast, her hard nipple evident through her bra. She had taken on hell of a risk when she'd demanded this condition, the nugget of the idea planted when she'd read Kate's file from her Vice days and seen the note about her being willing to undertake same-sex work.

'Am I being convincing enough Sir?' Kate huskily panted when the two had broken apart for air. Gates gulped, the plump lips twitching into a smirk when she didn't respond quickly enough, aroused eyes sparkling with victory.

'What do you think Mr Castle?' Gates used the diversion, grinning when she saw the obvious bulge in his trousers, 'I think he's convinced, don't you?'

'Yes Sir,' Kate let out a small chuckle.

'Normally by this stage,' Gates spoke slowly, her hands pulling Kate's top up over her breasts and grinning when Kate automatically lifted her arms, 'My husband would have his hand around his cock.'

Rick looked at Kate questioningly, a reassuring nod from her resulting in him quickly dropping his jeans and boxers to his ankles.

'My word,' Gates' jaw dropped, her eyes homing in on Rick's erection. Turning back to Kate, Gates was shocked to realize her blouse had been pulled out her slacks and the rest of the buttons dealt with. Shrugging her shoulders, she let Kate throw it on the floor, 'maybe I should have made that man part of the deal. How do you get him inside you?'

'Slowly,' Kate ducked her head to suck on Gates' neck, her eyes darting to Rick with a lust filled look, 'Maybe later.'

'Huh?' Gates gasped, Kate's lips leaving a burning trail over her skin.

'You wanted me,' Kate rocked back on her knees, 'And I'm here. You can have Rick later.'

'I did want you,' Gates flicked her thumb over Kate's covered nipple, a hiss leaving the brunette's mouth, 'Thank you for reminding me.' Reaching behind her back, she flicked her bra open and flicked it across the room. Despite being in her mid 50's, Gates praised her mothers genes. Her body showed little of her years with her small bust sagging slightly. Arching her chest, she invited Kate's mouth and she heard Rick moan when Kate took a nipple between her lips.

Bolts of heat burst across her chest, Kate's hot mouth lavishing Gates' nipple, stoking the fire that had taken root the moment she'd heard Kate agree to her condition.

'Shit,' Kate felt, rather than heard, Gates rumble, the vibration against her mouth. She still couldn't quite believe that she was currently seducing 'Iron Gates' but she had past caring some time during the kiss that started the fun and Kate felt her wet panties as she shifted her knees. Switching to Gates' other nipple she saw Rick's face, his dark eyes drinking in the scene as he stroked his cock slowly.

'Hmm,' Gates reluctantly pulled Kate's mouth off her chest, her breathing echoing in the room, 'You're not going to make me cum yet Detective.' Gates dropped her eyes and ran a finger over Kate's skin, 'What you are going to do now is let me see more of you, let me find out if my imagination is accurate or not.'

Kate popped open her jeans and pulled them to her knees, shifting onto her butt to pull them off completely.

'You're a very lucky man Richard,' Gates said over her shoulder, unable to look away from Kate as the brunette shrugged off her bra. Laying on her back, Kate took a deep breath and peeled her panties off.

Gates knew her jaw had dropped and she was wearing a comical look of shock, but even when she'd sat at her desk and fantasized about some of her underlings, she'd not expected Kate Beckett to be as stunning as she was.

'Sir?' Kate propped herself on her elbows and frowned, 'Sir?'

'Kate,' Rick chuckled softly, 'I think you broke her.'

'You have done nothing of the sort,' Gates coughed, her voice tight, 'touch yourself.'

Kate shifted and spread her knees open. Keeping her eyes on Gates, she ran her fingers over her stomach towards her crotch. Gates let out a groan when Kate's slender fingers ghosted over her folds, her red nails dipping between them and opening herself.

A choked groan snapped Gates out of her stupor, Ricks vocal reactions accompanying the moan she'd hoped had stayed internal.

'Sir?' Kate grinned, her voice sultry, 'would you like me to finish undressing you?'

'Fuck...' Rick hissed, the sound telling both women how close to losing control he was. Shuffling on the bed, Gates nodded mutely. Laying herself beside Kate, she couldn't break her eyes of the woman's body as Kate rolled over and opened her slacks. Lifting her hips, she let Kate tug both her slacks and panties off, her strip of hair over her slit glistening with her arousal.

Shifting, Gates spread her legs in invitation to Kate, 'If you don't mind Detective.'

Rick watched enraptured at the ease in which his girlfriend returned to sucking the long nipple, her slender fingers rubbing circles over Gates's slit.

'Is this what's making you hard?' Gates squirmed, her eyes finding Rick, 'Watching her fuck me? Knowing she's about to taste me?'

Kate hummed, her tongue swirling round the gold stud in Gates' belly button. The older woman arched her back, letting out a deep moan of pleasure rumbling through the room.

'Fuck yes,' Rick hissed. Kate sent a heated look his way, her lips sucking on the skin above Gates' slit, 'Lick her Kate, lick her pussy!'

'Mmm,' Gates groaned, 'you heard him Detective.'

Kate wasn't sure who moaned louder when she gave the slick folds before her a long lick, her taste-buds firing at the sensation of the juices coating them. Catching Rick's eye, she was teasingly slow in pushing her tongue inside Gates, the usually stern woman barking out a long string of expletives.

'Fucking lick my pussy!' Gates fisted the sheet, 'Tongue fuck me hard, show that stud just how much you love munching pussy!'

Rick felt the familiar tightening in his groin and knew that his eruption was close.

'Shit!' Gates ground out, 'Fuck me, you eat pussy good! Come on baby, finish me off, fucking make me cum on that sexy face Detective... Oh God!'

Kate moaned, her tongue seeking out Gates' clit and sucking on her hard nub furiously. Slipping two fingers into Gates, Kate knew the woman wouldn't last long under the twin assaults. She was right.

'Shiiit!' Gates bellowed, thrusting her hips into where her pleasure was coming from. 'Fuck me! Oh! Oh! There! Fucking fuck... There, oh God right... THERE!'

Kate splayed her free hand over Gates' torso, holding the woman down as she thrashed, her cries filling the room while she filled Kate's mouth with her juices. The moan that rumbled from her chest lost under the screams from Gates.

Eventually Kate felt Gates' tense muscles relax, her cries melting into loud gulping gasps of air. Giving the soaked slit before her a final swipe of her tongue, Kate lifted her wet chin from between the dark thighs, her brown eyes shining with arousal.

'Yummy,' Kate sucked her fingers between her lips, her lithe body towering over Gates' slim frame.

'Fuck me...' Gates sighed, wide eyes staring at the ceiling.

'I just did,' Kate smirked, Rick's deep laugh vibrating through the two women, 'Quite well from the looks of things.'

'Oh Detective,' Gates grinned, 'that was... Fabulous.'

Kate knelt on the bed, 'But?'

'There's still a long way to go,' Gates sighed, 'Once I get my breath back that is. I'm not the young spring chicken I used to be.'

'Doesn't look like it from over here,' Rick quipped instinctively.

'Flattery will get you a good fucking later Richard,' Gates leered, her hand patting the large bed as she sat up, 'Firstly, you need some relief. Get that big cock over here.'

A lust filled groan rang out when Rick stood, his erect cock hanging between his legs. The snigger beside her told Gates that the sound had come from her.

'Now you know why I limp sometimes,' Kate reached out and curled her fingers around Rick's neck, pulling his eager lips down to hers. Gates smirked up at the kissing couple, her fingers stroking up Rick's hard shaft.

'And scream I bet,' Gates muttered, her tongue swiping over Rick's head, 'Mmm... Tasty.'

'Oh God!' Rick tensed, his wide eyes watching his hard cock disappear into the older woman's mouth. Gates moaned lewdly, gripping the base of Rick's shaft tightly, her tongue rolling against him.

'Mmm,' Gates sucked in her cheeks then released Rick with a loud pop, 'Very tasty. Nice and thick as well, gotta be a tight fit in that pussy detective.'

'Just how I like it,' Kate flushed when her mouth responded before her brain. Gates lifted her head away from where she'd been sucking on Rick's pecs and leveled Kate with a saucy grin.

'My bag outside,' Gates fondled Rick, 'has something I want you to wear Kate. Go put it on and get your sinfully hot body back here so I can have you convince me a bit more.'

'Not what you expected of me?' Gates smirked when Kate's swaying ass had left the room. Rick gulped, his head shaking in a silent reply, 'old Iron Gates being the kinky bitch as well as the icy bitch?'

'Why are you doing this?' Rick frowned, 'You're a police captain, IAB trained. You have to know how many rules you're breaking here.'

'I'm doing this because Kate Beckett is, as you obviously know, an insanely beautiful woman,' Gates slipped her hand between her thighs, her fingers slowly rubbing her swollen lips, 'And I enjoy making insanely beautiful women cum. Kate's getting her job back for two reasons. One, you and her are the statistically the best partnership in the NYPD and Two, the face your lovely girlfriend makes when we argued left me dripping wet.'

'So you're just making us go through these hoops because...' Rick trailed off, the intention for Gates to complete the sentence clear.

'... Because I want to fuck Kate Beckett,' Gates unashamedly confessed, 'and I saw the opportunity, so I'm taking it.'

'Even though we're a couple now?' Rick was finding it difficult not to drop his gaze and watch the fingers sliding between the woman's folds. The older woman's husky laugh sent shivers up his spine.

'Boy,' Gates moaned, 'Fucking couples is a damn fun hobby. Husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends. Fuck one good enough and the other will feel the feral urge to better me. You have no idea how many straight female faces I've creamed all over because of how well I rode their partners.'

'Believe me Richard,' Gates jerked her hips against her hand, her voice strained, 'The more is definitely merrier.'

'Sir?' Kate's uncertain voice spoke from the doorway, 'this was all that the bag held, I assumed you wanted me to put it on?'

'Fuck,' Gates squealed, a noise that seemed inhuman from the woman, and pulled her fingers out of her pussy. She almost bounced across the room, her juice covered hand curling around the thick pink plastic cock that hung from the harness around Kate's hips, 'You didn't need my help, have you worn a strap on before Detective?'

'Once,' Kate blushed as she was lead by the toy across the room to where Rick knelt open mouthed. The look from Gates told Kate she wanted more of the story, 'It was at Stanford... This is embarrassing... I missed a test because of a scheduling cock up. When I told the professor I was willing to do anything to make up the test, he just smirked at me and told me to meet him at his apartment later that night.'

'Naughty girl,' Gates ducked her head to lick a nipple, pulling a gasp from Kate's throat, 'Go on.'

'He had a fetish about watching people fuck his wife,' Kate closed her eyes and sighed heavily, 'Mmm... He just wanted to watch me dominate his wife while he jerked off. Never made a move towards us... Not even when his wife begged for him to fill the hole I wasn't in. He really got off on the power he had over her and she was a more than willing submissive cum dump.'

'Wow...' Rick's jaw hung low and Kate could see through her half closed eyes that he was stroking himself. The older woman's tongue swirled around her right nipple, Kate's eyes slipping shut when Rick's attacked her left tip.

'God... Keep doing that,' Kate moaned hotly. She could feel a hand tugging on the toy, wet fingers catching her bare skin, 'Sir... You want me to...'

'As much fun as Richard's cock in my ass,' The two women ignored the surprised intake of breath from Rick, 'Your boyfriend is a little too big for a first go.'

'I've wondered what it would feel like to sink down onto Richard's cock and I'm taking the first opportunity to strike that off the list,' Gates pulled the couple back to the bed. She pushed Rick onto his back and crawled up on top of him, 'I trust you both are clean?'

Rick nodded, Kate muttering her own confirmation behind Gates. The captain grinned and rose up, gripping Rick's cock in her hand before guiding him to her opening. Kate bit her lip to hold her moan as she watched Gates rub Rick's head along her slit, slowly lowering herself onto his length with a loud cry of ecstasy.

'Fuuuuuck!' Gates shrieked, 'Split me open Richard... Fill my old pussy and make me scream baby. OOOOH FUCK YES! Fuck fuck fuck... Lovely cock, lovely big fat cock... Mmm, so good...'

Rick's forehead throbbed, the slick heat around him tight against his erect cock. Feeling Gates come to rest, he pushed himself onto his elbows and covered a breast with his lips. Switching between her mounds, Rick flinched when Gates suddenly cried out, 'Lick my ass! Fucking dirty slut... Tongue my ass Detective, get it wet for your cock... Fuck...'

Rick snapped his head up, craning over Gates to see Kate's lust glazed eyes staring at him over the other woman's dark ass. Their first night together Rick had been shocked when, while fulfilling his fantasy of fucking Kate in his shower, Kate had stopped him mid thrust and in the sexiest voice imaginable, begged him to fuck her ass. The intensity of the release left both temporarily drained and they'd collapsed onto his bed still dripping wet, Rick waking almost an hour later to Kate's tight pussy gripping his cock.

'Did you really just call me a dirty slut Sir?' Kate taunted at the anguished sob Gates released when she pulled back. Popping open the lube, Kate squirted it directly over Gates' ring.

'Fuck... That's COLD!!' Gates threw her head back, her body twitching dangerously around Rick as he dug his fingers into her skin to hold her cheeks open.

Squirting lube on the toy, Kate pumped her fist along it's solid shaft and teased Gates by stroking the pads of two fingers over her opening, 'then let's warm you up.'

Memories of fucking the professors wife bubbled to her minds eye, Kate's moan as she pushed her fingers inside her boss lost under Gates' obscene wail. Lucy had whimpered when Kate had followed the professors instruction and used three fingers on the older woman's ass, but hearing her cry out left an already soaked Kate running down her thighs with the power she wielded.

'Fuck her Kate,' Rick's eyes were black, his voice deep and rough, 'Get that cock in her and fuck this whore before I fill her pussy.'

'Yes! Yes... Please!' Gates squirmed, 'Fuck me... Fuck my ass... Own me detective, own this whore!'

'You heard her,' Kate gripped the toy and shuffled closer, pulling her fingers out of her boss to roughly grip her hair. Wordlessly, Kate positioned the strap on against Gates' ass and rocked her hips forward sending just the tip of the pink toy inside the moaning woman.

'More!' Gates begged, 'stop being a fucking tease and fuck my fucking ass Detective!'

'Since you asked so nicely,' Kate's smile turned feral and she slammed the entire length into her boss hard enough to lift her up on Rick's cock. Barely pausing, Kate pulled back with a look at Rick who cottoned onto his girlfriend's train of thought and lifted his hips off the bed.

'Yes! Yes! Motherfucking... YES!' Gates shrieked, oblivious to everything but the intense pleasure exploding out from her hips, 'Fuck me Detective... Fuck your bitch, fuck that bitch ass baby... Oooh... Pound me... Use me...'

Kate's eyes flashed dangerously and Rick could only gawp, his fingers gripping Gates's hips as he fucked her pussy, and watch her pull Gates up to her chest. Her sun kissed hand contrasted against Gates' chest, a small breast hidden under her palm as Kate pawed at her, 'Like this? God... You are a kinky slut Sir. How many men and women have you blackmailed just so you can fuck them? So your husband can watch you whore yourself out to a big cock or a juicy pussy?'

Kate barely faltered with her thrusts, the lewd slap of skin on skin cracking loudly and joining the older woman's cries. The rhythm Rick and Kate had fallen into left Gates without a moment to catch her breath. As Kate slammed the toy deep in her ass, Rick let all but his head slide out of her pussy before pounding his entire length into her while Kate pulled back.

'Is that what gets him off?' Kate growled, 'He jerks off watching his cumdump of a wife getting her fill... Or is it all about Vicky needing to sate the rabid whore she is for another night?'

'Cumming!' Gates screeched, her fist pushing into Ricks chest, 'make me cum, let me fucking cum!'

'Shall we?' Kate pulled on Gates' nipple, her black eyes twitching to Rick's face. The arousal dripping from her pushed Rick over the edge and he ground out a harsh grunt as his cock twitched and fired his cum into Gates.

The second burst sent Gates over her cliff and her eyes rolled up into her head as her body twitched twice before she released an ear shattering scream. Rick hissed at the way she clamped around him, her body milking him for every drop of his cum. After what felt like an age Gates' voice cracked and she slumped bonelessly down onto Rick, her scream petering out.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers