The Captive - A vampire story

Story Info
Can a Master and his slave convince a human they're not evil.
3.9k words
4.72
3.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note: This story contains words pertaining to slaves. This is in no way meant to offend or diminish those whose family history involves actual human slavery. The slavery referred to here is one of Dominance and submission.**

The girl was kneeling on her cushion, submissive even before she had been turned, the girl was a slave who belonged to the Vampire Council. She was trusted by them, and revered throughout the castle. She often thought it humorous that others thought if they could gain her favor, the council would look upon them, and their requests, more favorably. Yes, she had the ears of the council, and they did often request her presence to share thoughts about matters of the Vampire Coven. Being the submissive slave that she was, the girl's most prized asset was her humility. The coven enjoyed her company and loved her looks. She was short in stature, full perky breasts, supple hips, and a round bottom with alabaster skin, bright green eyes, flaming red hair, with lips and nails to match. Today, she wore some of her favorite silks that the coven had purchased for her. Light purple fabric accented with fine lace and bead work, with bits of sequins to reflect the light when she walked or danced. Her gold-colored sandals with chains around her legs to keep them on were also some of her favorites.

The girl watched the coming and going of the coven in the lair. Some conversing holding goblets which held blood, and they drank. She watched curiously as one of the members of the council approached her. He was tall, and wide, muscular, with dark hair that flowed to his shoulders. The girl loved it when he held her with his strong arms and large hands. She watched him approach dressed in black pants, suitcoat to match, a bright white shirt and dark leather shoes. She looked down to the floor as he stopped in front of her.

"Greetings, Master," she said as he stood before her.

"Raise your gaze sweet girl," he smiled upon her.

"Yes, Master," she complied to his request immediately.

"Good girl. I have a special...project for you. This is something that is attuned to your special abilities," the Master explained.

"Yes, Master, girl will be happy to assist you in whatever task you have for this one," the girl replied with a sparkle in her eye.

"I knew you would be helpful, I think you will like this project, your charm, your beauty, and for fondness for.... play, will all be needed. Beneath the castle, in the dungeon bedroom, we have a captive human man. As you know our kind is feared by them, they see us as monsters whose only desire is to kill them. We need to change their minds, to let them know that, although we do feed upon them, we have no desire to kill them. Yes, there have been some..... unfortunate incidents, but moving forward we'd prefer... more willing hosts."

The girl crooked her head to the side curiously, "how may this one assist you, Master?"

The Master took a sip from her goblet which he swirled in his hand. "I want you to go to him, try not to frighten him, despite your fondness for being so, and feed upon him and making him feel ultimate pleasure. I want him to go back to the humans explaining that we're not monsters, in fact, we can make our feeding very, very, pleasurable. Come with me, I'll take you to him."

The girl grinned as the Master spoke, lighting up more and more as he detailed the request. He was right, she thought, she was perfect for this, she did love to play with humans, she had been told by many that her pleasure skills were beyond average. She rose to her feet, her silks falling around her legs, and she stepped forward, following the Master. She smiled and waved to those who greeted her as she passed through the halls and passage ways, several of the men and women she had played with in the past had a look of longing as she passed them. She blushed slightly, as the thoughts of their times spent together passed through her mind as she walked.

They reached the winding staircase which led to the lowest levels, deep beneath the main floors of the castle. Here, it was dark, torches lighting the way, the light reflecting off of the sand colored walls, lighting their way.

As they reached the door, the Master lowered his voice as he spoke, "he's inside, tied to the bed, the door is locked, so if you choose to untie him, he'll not be able to escape. Lure him into being glamored by you, roll his mind, feed upon his energy and his blood, you may do anything you wish. I will join you once he's feeling the pleasure and plant in his mind that he should tell others about his experience. Most importantly, and from now on, no killing humans unless they attempt to kill us first. Am I understood?"

The girl nodded, biting her bottom lip, her fangs showing at the corners of her small mouth, her lips shiny and red, like a fire engine, "yes, Master, this girl understands. She will do all that you have asked of her. It is girl's pleasure to serve you."

The Master unlocked the door and opened it for her, the two of them slipped inside the darkened room, and the Master closed and locked the door behind them. The girl could hear the captive's breathing catch in his throat. He was blindfolded, he turned his head from side to side trying to figure out if someone, or something, was near him. The girl stayed in the corner as the Master lit the candles in the room, and the torches by the door, in a flash. He receded to a dark corner as the girl approached the dark wooden king-sized bed, covered with red silk dressings and pillows.

"Who..... who.... who's there," the man called out.

The girl looked upon him, he was young, in his mid to late twenties, she gathered, well built, muscular, dirty blond hair, taller than she, though most were. She liked his naked chest and let her eyes travel down his body to the linen shorts he wore. The fireplace on the far wall kept the room nice and warm for him. She grinned as she decided to play the part of a rescuer to gain his confidence allowing him to become ensnared in her glamor.

"Shhhhh," she started, "they'll hear you!" She made her voice seem light and innocent, as she lifted the blindfold from his eyes and head tossing it onto one of the tables behind her. She watched as he shook his head a little and blinked regaining his focus to look upon her.

"Are you going to release m....my word you're pretty. Please, tell me you'll rescue me, that's why you're here right," the young man asked with a bit of desperation in his voice. he continued, "these... creatures have me trapped here, I need to get out of here and back home to my village. Please, help me."

The girl raised her eyebrows and nodded to him, "okay, okay, you must be quiet or they'll hear and come for you. You'll be free to go back to your Village, of course you must."

He breathed a sigh of relief, and looked to his bindings on his ankles and wrists, "oh thank god for you, untie me and help me escape from the castle. With your help I'm sure I can make it out without anyone seeing me."

The girl stood next to him and looked him up and down, "yes, you will be freed in time, before you are, you must give this one what she needs." As her sentence ended her eyes met his. She saw the relief fade from his eyes, as if to say 'of course there's a catch.' She continues, "oh no, no no, dont' be frightened, it's okay, you'll be free to go home, promise." The girl watched as his face displayed a nervous look, "relax, it'll be okay, I won't cause you any pain," she explained to the young man as she crawled onto the bed, straddling his legs at first. She leaned down and placed soft kisses on his shins, her back was arched and her knees bent, she slowly pushed herself toward his head, kissing his knees, followed by his thighs. She lifted her gaze from his body to his eyes, "you do trust this girl, right?" She saw him hesitate, wanting to say no, but enjoying the feeling of her lips on his skin, that carnal desire betraying him.

"N...nn.... No? Well, not really, well... not...yet, I guess," he replied in a nervous questioning manner.

The girl frowned, and exaggerated frown, pushing out her bottom lip, making it quiver just a little, "you make girl sad. What has she done to be untrustworthy? Poor girl, just wants a little playtime before letting you leave. Wanting only to bring you pleasure, so you may have stories to tell when you go home. Is that so bad, is this one ugly?" She continued to pout and pretended to sniffle, like she might cry.

"Oh! No! No, I'm so sorry, I... I didn't mean it.... I... I'm just nervous is all. You're.... you're, well, you're extremely beautiful..... I don't know what to call you," he stumbled with his words at first, gaining some confidence at the end of the sentence.

The girl pulled her lip back in and smiled to the man, "oh, good, and you may call this one .... girl, most people do. Though there are some who call her Lizbeth."

The boy nodded to her and said, "okay then, girl what... what should I do?"

She smiled to him, kissed his inner thigh as she untied the side of his linen shorts to remove them from underneath him, "you just lay there and you let girl do alllll the work, okay?"

She watched him relax his head back against the pillows as she pulled the shorts away from leaving him naked. She could tell he was still nervous, so she kissed her way up his inner thigh, hearing the little gasp that escaped from his mouth as her cheek brushed his cock, still soft and laying against his left thigh. "Well, we must do something about this," she said as she lifted her head cupping his manhood and kissing the side.

The girl loved it when she was able to start with a man when he wasn't erect. She kept her mouth pointed down so that he couldn't see her teeth, and the lowered her mouth onto him. She took him inside her mouth and rolled his cock around her tongue, sucking lightly, and she could feel him begin to harden in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the base of his cock lapping at the tender skin that held his balls while he was still small, as she could feel the blood pump into his cock, stiffening it, she raised her head, lips encircling his shaft, still applying pressure from her throat, sucking him hard. She brought her hand over and wrapped her fingers around his base and began to stroke him. Her head moved up and down, her mouth moving along his shaft, she lifted a bit and let her tongue circle the head of his cock, her tongue swiping across the little slit at the tip. She could hear him moan and inhale deep breaths of pleasure as she did this. It was then that she knew she had him. She smiled and continued stroking and sucking, keeping him in her mouth she reached back and unclasped her silks, and pushed them down her legs, kicking them off of her. She let them slide to the floor for now, she would get them later.

Now that he was firm and stiff, feeling the head of his cock begin to swell in the back of her mouth, she lifted off of him. She crawled up to his chest and got on her knees, she put her hands behind her, resting on the curve of the small of her back. She pulled her shoulder back, displaying her pale, pert breasts for him, showing off her stomach, and her completely bare body, allowing him to see her completely. The girl looked into his eyes, "do you desire me? Will I do?"

She saw that he opened his eyes and actually looked her up and down, "oh.. oh yes, I very much desire ... the girl."

The girl turned around, reversing the side her legs were on, displaying her red hair cascading down her back, her pale skin, and the roundness of her bottom, which curved into the back of her thighs. She looked over her shoulder to him, "do you like this part of me too?"

She looked down at him and her body as she moved her shoulder forward. She saw his mouth had dropped, "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh?" Apparently, he was dumbfounded for a minute. So, she bent forward, pushing her pussy and butt toward his face. She backed up to line up with his mouth and she reached for his cock again. She could kiss the head and wrap her lips around it, but she couldn't go further down on him due to her height.

She gasped as she felt his tongue lap at her lips, parting them, and tasting her, and she felt and heard him moan into her as he tasted her sweetness. She helped him by rocking her hips up and down against his mouth seeing as he really couldn't reposition himself. She stroked his cock, wet with her saliva, and let the tip into her mouth every few seconds. She lowered her lips and kissed across his waist and pelvic mound reaching down and cupping him again as she stroked. She lightly played with the soft, velvety skin that held his balls. She lightly pulled down on them occasionally which elicited a deep moan from him.

She let her fangs drag across his skin a little to gage his response. When he continued to tease and poke her entrance with his tongue, trying, every couple of minutes to let the tip poke at the button of her rear, she smiled and let her fangs poke against his skin but not break through. She rose up turned to face him, and asked him sweetly and in a breathy tone, "will you fuck me, will you please fuck me now?"

The boy nodded in reply, she inhaled, smiled, brought her hands up to cup her breasts, and pinch her nipples. She lowered her body against the shaft of his cock, stroking the underside of it as she trapped it, and it pressed against his body. She moved so her lower lips were parted around his cock and she slid up and down, rocking her hips, his only reply being, "oh....... My........god."

The girl smiled as he looked up at her, she never broke her gaze as she lifted her body, reached down, taking him in her hand, and guiding his warm cock into her pussy, slowly letting her entrance open to him, and she moaned deeply, closing her eyes for a moment. She lowered herself, the head of his cock pushing into her walls, filling them, pushing them out. She met his gaze again as she lifted and lowered her body, slowly inching her way down onto him.

It was then that she turned on her glamor. She rolled his mind forcing her images, thoughts and feelings into his. He didn't even fight it, he was too much over taken with ecstasy. She pushed images of sex, women kissing his entire body, sucking on him, making love to him, whispering his name in their cries of passion. She flooded his mind with feelings of thrusting into her, and into the other women in his mind. Bending them over a bed covered in white silk and taking them, pushing into them fast and then slow. His hands gripping their waist and pulling them back into him. The sounds of their flesh slapping as he fucked each of them, the others patiently waiting their turn, kissing him, kissing each other, spreading the cheeks of the girl he was inside, playing with, and licking each other's bodies.

The boy moaned, his head moving to the side, the girl smiled, lowering her body to his, taking him inside her fully. She kissed his neck, opened her mouth, her fangs extending slightly, and slowly sinking them into the flesh of his shoulder. She moaned as her fangs popped into his skin, she retracted them lifting them out of the holes she created and the blood welled into her mouth, and she drank, swallowing it as fast as it could come. She moaned again and felt the Master move behind her. He quickly disrobed,and she moved her leg out of the way as she continued to ride the boy, and the Master lowered his mouth to the boy's thigh, piercing it in one smooth motion with his fangs and drinking from him as well. The Master crawled onto the bed and held his arm around the girl stroking her body as she rose up and down on the boy's cock.

The Master lifted his head and watched as the wounds seeped a bit of blood, but stopped quickly. The girl too lifted her head, and licked her lips, cleaning the blood from them the wound she created stopped. She sucked the blood out of each corner of her mouth and kissed the boy. The Master getting behind her resting his cock against the space between her cheek as her hips rocked up and down. He quickly reached, grabbed the small bottle on the table beside him, and lubricated his hard cock.

The Master placed the tip at the button of her bottom and asked her, "ready, girl?" She saw her nod quickly and she felt him play with the puckered flesh of her rear. She opened it just slightly for him and pushed slowly back allowing him to claim her bottom. She lifted her head and arched her back crying out in pleasure and pain as she felt the pressure of her rear opening to allow him in, it squeezed around the tip of his cock as it entered her and she heard him moan a deep, guttural moan. Slowly, he eased into her, claiming her rear a little at a time, the girl grit her teeth, clenched her fists, and took him into her. The pressure from the Master's cock pressing down on the boy's, forcing it against her most tender spot inside as the boys hips moved his cock in and out of her. The girl felt the first wave of her orgasm rise, she felt the Master's cock stop inside her, anticipating the tightness.

The girl's entire body tightened, she shrieked as the orgasm ripped through her entire body. She arched her back and then cried again as the second wave hit. Her body relaxed after the second wave of her orgasm crashed through her and the Master must have felt it around the cock that was half-way deep inside her because he shoved the remaining half in hard and fast, jerking her body forward. The girl was barely able to hold the glamor as both entrances were filled and she cried out. She started to lift her body off of the boy, but she felt the Master's hand against her back.

"Stay down little one, you'll hurt yourself otherwise," he said to her as he and the boy's rhythm inside her alternated and the waves of pleasure and pain rocked through her body.

The girl flexed and tightened, milking them both, holding onto the boy as the Master thrust into her in short, driving jabs, sending her jerking toward the boy. She knew it wouldn't be long before one of them would cum, she rocked her hips and pressed her chest to the boy's solid body.

Indeed, it was moments later that she heard the Master begin grunting and quickening his pace. She felt his cock throbbing for release, then he shoved her forward, burying himself deep inside her rear, and she cried out as she felt the tip burst with hot streams of cum flowing into her, his short spurts of thrusts causing her to moan with each one. Just as he was finishing she let the glamor begin to drop to allow the boy to watch what was happening. He screamed, and the girl kissed him, the scream subsided in his mouth as she pushed her hips into his, and he moaned, closing his eyes.

She lifted her mouth from his, and with a breathy voice said to him, "cum for this girl, cum deep inside her. No one will hurt you, and this girl knows you want to, now cum!"

The boy did just that. His back arched and he cried out as the girl felt him throbbing inside her, she bounced on him and as he thrust up into her, he released his seed deep inside. The girl cried out in yet another wave of orgasms. His cock buried inside, cum spurting against her walls, feeling his cock pulse as it pumped her full of his seed. She felt his final thrust and collapsed on-top of him. The Master hugged her body as he gently withdrew from her.

The girl rose to look at the boy, "now, we have fed from you, and given you pleasure in return, did you enjoy that?"

She watched the boy regain his composure as the Master went to each corner of the bed and untied him. He finally caught his breath, "ca...can we do it again sometime?" He smiled as he asked the question, and the girl smiled in return.

She rolled off of the bed and let her legs stop wobbling and got dressed. She looked at him and nodded, "we can, you may want to wait a little bit for your blood supply to recover. Other than that, yes, we can do it again."

12