The Captive - A vampire story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy smiled to the girl though he still looked leery of the Master vampire. Though as he dressed and was starting to be led from the dungeon, the girl could see the realization that he was not about to be murdered wash over his face.

The Master and girl walked the boy to the entrance of the castle and sent him on his way, making sure he had the instruction to tell the story and pass on the knowledge that these were not vampires to be feared. The pleasure they could give the human population was exquisite.

"You did well girl," the Master said to her hugging her to his body.

She smiled up to him, "thank you, Master, you know girl loves to serve you. Do you think we'll see many of them coming to us for carnal pleasures?"

The Master chuckled as they turned to walk back into the darkness as the first rays of sunrise struck the ground. They walked through the dark to the baths, and he turned his head, "thanks to you, I believe they will girl. If this changes the human and vampire relationship, we have you to thank for it." He spanked her bottom, and she yipped, "come, let's get one of the young-lings to wash us. We've earned it."

As she reached the bath house, removed her silks and slipped her very sore body into the hot water she smiled, leaning back as she waited for the young ones to come bathe her, "yes, Master, as you wish."

12