The Captive Crossdresser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower was invigorating and when she soaped her privates she accidentally induced an erection which she banished using cold water. Her scrotum and pubis had been freshly shaved that morning as had her legs and the few wisps of hair on her chest. She'd also shaped her brows.

She put on her black satin dressing gown, knowing that he was likely watching her. Her hair, which was already stylishly long when she was captured, had grown out but without any form of hairdressing acumen it remained unsuitable for her to present coiffed enfemme so she selected the flaming-red shoulder-length bob as she had been directed. She put her own hair up and took the skullcap which she had fashioned from the panty area of a pair of tights and pulled it on her crown, pushing any stray locks under it.

Crystal took a seat on the walnut stool before the vanity mirror in the centre section of her armoire, turned on the lights surrounding the mirror and studied the shelves filled with cosmetics, perfumes, makeup-sponges and brushes. She went to work applying her makeup, highlighting her sharp, high cheekbones with rouge, accenting her eyes with black eyeliner and mascara applied thickly, mauve and teal eyeshadow to accentuate her emerald green eyes, and applied ruby red lipstick to her soft shapely lips. Her fingernails and toenails had been touched up with matching ruby red nailpolish that very afternoon.

She positioned the wig over her head and pulled it on, adjusting it so that it fitted snuggly. She brushed it out and looked at herself in the mirror and as always was amazed at the transformation and how beautiful she looked. At that moment she heard the viewing port open and Crystal turned her back to the door and stepped into her knickers. She had tucked and taped in the bathroom and the black satin and lace full-cut knickers fitted her snuggly, the front of them a perfectly smooth V-shape.

Her breastforms lay ready on the table, the double-sided tape already affixed to the inside, ready to be glued to her chest.

"No breastforms today please Crystal," the man barked dryly.

"Of course. As you wish," Crystal replied and put them away in the armoire.

Crystal turned to face the door and took off her dressing gown to expose her trim alabaster body and picked up the green satin basque and stepped into it, shimmying the garment up her trim body. She fitted it around her cinched waist and pushed the garters through her kickers. The silver clasps tickled her thighs as they hung there while she sat on the stool and opened a package of black fifteen denier vintage stockings. She carefully rolled each stocking, inserted her toe and slid the it along her leg, straightening the seams and smoothing out the wrinkles before she fixed the four garter snaps to each smoky-black gauzy welt.

She heard the man sigh as he watched her perform this ritual.

Crystal stepped into her favourite black patent leather high heels and alighted from the stool and took a turn around the room, as much to tease her captor as to walk herself into the shoes. She went back to the armoire and checked her makeup in the mirror a final time and liberally applied perfume and accessorised herself. Crustal put on the necklace that Mrs Cashmore had given her: a train of small synthetic emeralds set in a silver-plated nickel chain and then the matching bracelet and the ring of similar construction set with a large synthetic emerald. The ring was no longer tight on her finger. She put on matching earrings that her captor had purchased for her at her request.

Not for the first time she wished she had the emerald earrings her mother had given her. They were missing from the collection of jewellery that her captor had taken from Colin's house and given to her and he steadfastly refused to discuss their whereabouts.

Crystal lifted the transparent black satin and lace negligee from the clothes hanger in the armoire and put it on. She turned to face the door.

"Magnificent my lovely, let me reward you," the cat flap opened and he pushed through a glass of sparkling wine in a champagne flute.

Crystal bent down and took the proffered glass and stood up and held it up to the light. The wine was icy-cold and moisture beaded on the glass.

"Crystal for my Crystal," she could see the man's blue eyes sparkle at the jest as she took a sip.

She took a second sip and then a third and suddenly felt extremely tired. She knew the man had drugged her. These were the same symptoms she had felt when he had kidnapped her. She made it to the bed before she fell asleep.

Crystal had no idea how long she had been asleep but she knew it wasn't long. The sedative was swift acting but the effects were short lived and temporary.

When she awoke Crystal looked over at the door and was amazed to see that it was wide open. The man had wheeled in a trolley and set up a dinner service on a small folding table covered with a pristine white tablecloth. The service was silver and a bottle of wine cooled in an ice bucket set in a stand beside the table. The food in the chaffing dish was still hot. Steam rose from what looked like a sumptuous meal and Crystal's mouth watered when the aroma wafted her way.

The man was standing across from the table facing her. He was smiling at her. He indicated that she should join him.

To be continued