All Comments on 'The Captive Flame'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting!

I like the story. You've written in a way, you can either leave it as is, or you can add another chapter. I hope you decide to write another chapter.

Headhunter22Headhunter22over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Well put together. Not your typical story. More please!!! :))))) I want to know how they met and what Kit did to get in prison. You know......everything.

canndcanndover 9 years ago

very well done. I wasn't sure which Derek was, guard or inmate. You did get me when Lambert was Derek. i really hope you tell the rest of their story. I would like to know how they meet, how they start sleeping together and when the feelings come in. Why is Kit in jail? Will he be out soon? Will they have a relationship? How does Derek make sure he's safe? Does he pay inmates to protect him? do other guards know they are together/he's fucking him? I really hope you answer all this stuff. good START to a story ;)

withindarknesswithindarknessover 9 years ago
Great!

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Would just LOVE to read more. Very well done.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 9 years ago
5*****

Reminds me a little of Poshbillionarire's Prison Inmates. I was so scared for Kit and was glad to find out that Officer Lambert was indeed Derek! Phew! Looking forward to upcoming chapters. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

I wish I hadn't even read this, I just want more!!! Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmm

Mmmm very hot and romantic story.

xkinkyxxkinkyxover 5 years ago

So heart warming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...