The Captives Pt. 04

Story Info
A lesbian encounter in sensual slavery.
5.2k words
4.24
6.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Purrr, Purrr, Purrr" I hear in my ear as I awake from sleeping. A fuzzy tail fans my face as I blink my eyes from the night's sleep.

"Richard?" I question as I catch my surroundings... and to my delight, in front of me is my cat Richard! "How did you get here?" I ask the round faced cat. His green eyes look up at me. I always loved his eyes, they remind me of an old English drawling of a cat from books I read as a child. I reach and touch his soft medium thick fur, always liking how soft the black fur felt under my thin delicate fingers.

I drawl the cat closer to my body, "Richard!" I exclaim, as I rub my face onto his. I lay back down into the silken sheets, taking my fat, big eyed, black cat with me. This has to be a dream, I never thought I would see Richard again. I never even mentioned Richard to anyone since my ordeal, knowing he was most likely lost.

As I pet my long lost friend, I wonder, who did this for me? But the answer is clear, it was the Master. I feel so indebted to him, this endearing him to my heart even more. But it raises the question, just how did he know about Richard? No matter, I am just so grateful to have my best friend by my side.

I rise and see in my room, someone has left me even more presents. A cat box was left, along with cute golden food and water dishes for my cat. There's also a cat tower, complete with a furry little perch for him to enjoy the sunshine while napping. There's a large box of canned food, sitting along with a few small bags of assorted high end dry food. To my delight, on top of the box of canned food, there is a wicker basket containing little delicate treats and an array of toys just for Richard. This warms my heart even more. I stand up and open a can of food. Richard was always a hungry little guy, and per usual, he looks up at me giving thanks.

"You're welcome," I inform Richard. Things feel normal, just an odd sort of normalcy as I talk outloud to my furry friend. Feeling hungry myself, I decide I should probably eat myself. So I pet Richard, informing him I will be back soon as I shut the door softly behind me, and I walk down the corridor to where the breakfast nook is located.

I see the girls, Lily walking in behind me, and true to nature, the jolly Master is laughing and joking, enjoying the breakfast company of us ladies. I sit and my coffee is poured by the thin eunuch as I grab myself a French pastry.

"Did you enjoy your morning surprise?" asks the Master.

I pause for a minute, I'm not really sure exactly how to answer just how endearing and sweet it was that I woke up to see my furry friend. "Yes, more than you will ever know." I answer in a soft voice. I feel a bit embarrassed, wanting to express more, but I feel a bit intimidated being around the other women.

Seeing my face, the Master laughs and proclaims, "I don't know about you, but I enjoyed my little Daisy for my morning surprise. I decided to treat myself," he laughs as his own crude joke. I see Daisy blush and begin to giggle, seeming to look very sexually satisfied. She gives him a smile, one that truly shows her primal lust, and in a way, I envy her look. I wish I was the one giving the Master such a look.

But instead, I push my emotions down and smile, looking back down at the pastry in front of me, taking a big sip of the smooth coffee.

"Will you accompany me to the library today, Rose?" I hear a feminine voice off to the left ask me. As I turned, the voice came from Sunflower.

"That sounds lovely," I responded in return. I have no idea what the library is, but I feel obligated to say yes. As I look at the woman I just said yes to, I am taken back by her gorgeous curly red hair, how it curls and touches her breasts as if her hair wishes to hug the big, supple breasts of this curvaceous woman.

"It will be a date!" she proclaims, giving me a smile. I have never really studied her smile before, but as I look at her... wow! Her green eyes seem to glitter, reminding me of a spring meadow that I could simply get lost in. Her lips are plump, as though they are just made for singing sweet words, or giving sweet pleasure. Her nose is thin, perfectly shaped for her face, as her cheekbones and chin seem to form her face into a perfect heart as she smiles.

I simply wish to watch her smile forever! As I study her face, eyes drifting again down to her breasts perfectly framed by her flaming red hair. I watch as her bosom heaves with each breath she takes, the large firm womanhood stands proudly with her Hershey kiss shaped nipples pointing up, as though they are just begging for an angel to come from heaven and kiss them.

A date? The realisation of being alone with this perfect woman makes me a bit nervous. But as I keep looking as her, my nerves turn into pure lust as I can feel my own sex begin to swell and hum in excitement. As I slowly finish my breakfast, listening to the Master speak and the other girls giggle at his words, swooning at his woes, I wonder to myself, what is wrong with me? Other than being on this Island, I have never lusted for other women. But as I think of Sunflower's words, it's a date, I begin to feel my body swell in lesbian lust.

With breakfast over and the Master excusing himself, I hear Daisy and Lily discussing going for a swim. Sunflower slowly stands and extends her hand, ushering me with her. Again, I am taken aback by her beauty, as she stands in front of me, her hand extended, as directly in front of my eyes is her flat perfectly hourglass shape, her belly appearing to run directly into her sex.

I take her hand as she smiles down upon me, and slowly we talk, hand in hand around the pool and to another part of the luxurious complex to where we come to a pair of heavy oak doors. She swings the dark doors open and reveals a room that looks as though it shouldn't be on a tropical island. The room looks like a library you would see in a movie. The walls are tall and lined with thick, musty smelling books. I see two ladders to where you can easily pick up and return books to their tall, proper and proud place.

The room, along with being an impressive collection of literature, is immaculately decorated. Thick and plush leather recliners are artfully placed in the room, making it pleasing to the eye. There's desks that are ornately carved in an Eastlake fashion, paired perfectly with matching chairs. Bronze nude statues decorate the darkened room, one on each desk and on each small table complimenting the recliners. The bronze becomes more shiny as the light coming from the chandelier bounces off the curves of the naked women. However, my eyes are drawn to the fact that, on a shelf empty of books, I see three human skulls. Based on the anthropology class I took in college, I can tell right away, these skulls are real.

This is the library of my dreams, I wish to pick up every book and be transported to a different time and place. But the reality is, a disgustingly beautiful woman is standing nude beside me, holding my hand.

I look over to her profile, again taken back by how plump her lips are even staring at the side of her face. I'm afraid to remove my hand, as I do not wish to anger this angelic creature. As I stand in the room of my dreams, beautiful and full of knowledge, all I can think about is the feminine crush I am developing with the woman standing beside me.

To my dismay, she lets go of my hand and off she goes, walking over to a wall of books as she begins to explore. I take the cue and walk to the otherside of the room, so I may explore and look through the wide catalogue of books. As I look, I am clearly in a part where all the classics are, such as the Iliad, Aeneid, Homer's Odyssey, poems by Juvenal.. I smile as I grab a book of all of Euripides' works, eager to dig into reading Medea again.

As I walk towards a leather recliner, I see Sunflower still standing at her own shelf of books. She is oblivious to me staring at her, as her back is to me. I notice she looks like a marble statue come to life. She reaches up to grab a book from a taller shelf, and I watch her stretch upwards, standing on her toes. She grabs the book, and stands in a natural, comfortable, position. I stair at this lovely creature's back, the curves in perfect proportion. And her bottom, it's plump and seems to remind me of an apple, supple and sweet. The small of her back has small dimples on each side, perfectly placed just above where her gorgeous bottom swoops out above her slender thighs.

I notice how natural she looks nude, how comfortable and confident she looks. It reminds me of a woman wearing designer clothing, she carries herself ever more beautifully than any woman in vogue. I sit down into a leather recliner towards the middle of the room, attempting to sit quietly as I do not want to disturb this graceful gazelle.

I open the book and attempt to read. However, my mind is dizzy not knowing what this creature is going to do. It dawns on me that I am nude in the same room as she, but I do not want to take any action on my degenerate thoughts. I can't concentrate on the words in front of me, my mind is cluttered, wondering about my own sexuality. This can't be me... but at the same time, I want it to be me. I stair down, hoping my face does not reflect my reprobate thoughts.

"Mind if I take a seat next to you?" I hear a soft voice ask me.

I stare up at the heart shaped face in front of me, "no," I manage to get out, feeling as though I am stuttering horribly.

Sunflower takes a seat in a recliner beside me. "I'm glad you came with me, Rose, the other girls don't care to visit the library with me, I'm hoping to have a friend that also enjoys reading."

"Well, hopefully that's me. I enjoy reading, but I didn't have much time before," I said. But all my words feel simply wrong, I don't know if I'm supposed to mention before...

"Me either!" she exclaims, "but this is the life I always dreamed of. The eunuch at breakfast, Milo, that's my ex. I call him Milo because he killed my dog right before we came here. Bastard."

"That's awful!" I tell her, leaning in closer as I can see the pain in her eyes.

She looks up to me, "I don't care much about myself, but my dog... that's a different story," she says. "But I do have to say, Master got me a beautiful yorkie puppy. You'll have to come see him sometime, his name is Edison."

I can see the glimmer of love in her eye mixed in with the pain, "I would love to meet your puppy. The Master somehow got me my cat, Richard, I found him this morning," I tell her.

"Awe," she exclaims, "that's so sweet. We will have to have a pet date!"

"I would love nothing more," I tell her, giving her a smile as I reach for her hand to try to comfort her.

As I reach for my hand, her green eyes look up at me and she asks, "can I kiss you?"

"What!" I say... again, feeling as though I keep messing up my words.

She gives me a smile, I'm unsure if she is sensing my nervousness. "Like this," she says as she smiles through her eyes. I feel her hand leave mine and she reaches up to touch my face, grabbing for my chain and leading my face into hers.

I take her lead and I feel myself being drawn into this statuesque woman, as my face gets just a few inches from hers, I part my lips and feel her soft, plump mouth touching mine. There's butterflies swimming through my stomach, and I feel my nipples ache as they become erect, simply radiating the horny feeling all through the tender folds of my womanhood and swimming directly down into my toes, making them tingle in wanton lust.

Her hand moves past my chin and over my cheeks as she begins running her fingers through my golden hair. Softly, she grabs my hair and begins pulling me more into her. I feel her breath begin to quicken as I am being drawn in by this succubus. I feel a hint of natural dominance from this woman as she pulls me in closer to where finally, she has me right where she wants me, sitting directly on her lap as we share a chair.

With her leaning into the soft leather of the recliner, pulling me more into her, I feel myself unable to escape this entanglement. The soft kisses soon become deeper, more passionate, as I feel her tongue darting out in order to find mine. With our tongues meeting, I feel her hands lower from my hair and swim down my back until she finds my bottom, giving it a tight squeeze and a few light smacks. The feeling of her hands exploring my behind, pulling me even more into her, causes my sex to become even more wet and puffy, pulsing with desire and lust.

I take my hands and delicately lower them in order to feel her large heaving breasts. The softness of her skin takes me by surprise as my hands squeeze her round breasts. The sensation of touching another feminine creature leaves me breathless, as I feel her puffy hard nipples poking in desire at the palm of my hands.

To my surprise, with her hand on my bottom, quickly, she grabs me and pulls me over, reversing our position to where she is now on top of me. I gasp to catch my breath as suddenly the lovely woman is on top of me, pushing my back that she was just rubbing against the hot leather of the recliner, warm from her body heat.

With her on top of me, catching me by surprise, I look up and see her wild eyes. The angelic and loving eyes have now turned into the eyes of a wild minx. I see her face above me, before she leans down to give more deep passionate kisses. Her hands are now exploring my breasts, giving them a more harder pinch on my nipples than I gave hers, but this pinching sensation, while harsh, the bit of pain shoots signals of pleasure deep into my cunt.

I reach my hands in order to touch and explore her round bottom, but only to my dismay, she begins to lower herself down to where I can not grab her perfectly shaped supple apple. She begins kissing my neck, moving down my collar bone and pausing to kiss my breasts, the breasts she was just expertly fondling.

Her teeth grab my erect nipples, biting and pulling, but only for a second until this biting turns into soft tender kisses. Slowly, these kisses move down my belly, stopping just above my vulva. She kisses and gives long licks right above my delicate folds. I feel my sex simply aching for attention, my clitoris swollen from the simple sight of this vixen giving me attention.

I simply can not take it anymore! I let out a moan, a soft mew of wanting this woman to dive right into me. I did not think she could tease me anymore, but she could! Instead of diving right into me, she pauses and begins giving rough kisses on the inside of my thigh. With each movement of her tongue, my sex is on fire! I want nothing more than release.

Her tongue from my thigh moves up and she begins dancing her mouth on my womanhood. I feel her mouth being to lick and suck my throbbing sex. Her tongue artfully dances along my tender flower, tenderly running her tongue onto me, but just as she begins to lick, she then finds my love button and begins sucking on my clitoris, a sensation I have never felt before, but a sensation I never wish to stop.

A finger feels for my vaginal opening, she drives her thin manicured finger deep inside me, as the motion of her mouth and tongue working over my exterior folds matches the pace of her finger exploring my inner hidden beauty.

Just as I was about to reach climax, she stopped. She pulls her finger out and removes her mouth. My moans in pleasure turns into me gasping in a wanting lust. She looks up at me and smiles, kissing my thigh before her hands grabs my bottom and she raises me up a few inches in my reclining position. With this, she takes her tongue and she licks my pink puckered anus!

A feeling of embarrassment and shock comes over me. I can't believe this. But after a few minutes, I feel myself relax and realise, this is the best sensation I have ever felt! With her tongue rimming and licking on my bottom, another sensation I have never experienced, my breath quickens and as if I could not have been more excited, I feel myself becoming even more aroused and in a twisted lust.

My thighs shaking, quivering uncontrollably, the redheaded woman lifts up her head and her mouth expertly finds my clitoris once more. With a sucking motion, the feeling I am simply enamoured with, I finally reach climax after all the teasing and tormenting. The world seems to spin around me, all the books in the library are swaying back and forth, I let out a cry of desire and release. My body is on fire, from the top of my head and into my toes that curl and pulse with the orgasm moving through me.

As I finish, I see the beautiful woman fall back into the other chair where I once was. I watch as she smiles, her hand swimming down her body and finding her way to her own delicate folds. I watch for a few minutes as her hand moves in a circular motion, her fingers dancing around her own love button. Wishing to participate and love the beautiful creature, but not wanting disturb her, I leave the chair and crawl slowly to the masturbating woman.

I kneel beside Sunflower, who is sitting unashamed as both legs spill over the arms of the chair. I begin kissing her thighs, working my way up to suck in the erect nipple of the breast she is cupping with the hand not on her delicate folds. I kiss and suck on her firm breast, my eyes down so I can watch her fingers dance and twirl around her womanhood. Soon enough, she lets out a cry of pleasure, of ecstasy, enjoying her release.

Smelling her sex, the wonderful musk of womanhood exheuding from her tone body, I simply want nothing more than to tase her.

With her legs still spread as she moans, enjoying her post orgasm bliss, I feel called into this siren and I move lower, putting my pink tongue onto her cunt as so I can taste her sex. The taste is divine, like a sweet honey, something that I didn't know I crave. I lick up the juices from her orgasm, tasting and savouring her. I can feel her hands begin to intertwine into my blonde hair, as she pushes her sex harder into my face, forcing me to not just simply lick daintly, but dive right into the pink folds and onto her delicate little pearl.

"Brava! Brava!" billows a voice becoming very familiar to me. I feel a bit of a jolt as I am brought back into reality. Her hands loosen the grip she has on my hair and I crawl into the opposite chair, feeling my face flush and cheeks redden with embarrassment. Suddenly, reality sinks back in. I am nude with another woman... but not just nude with another woman, I am making love to another woman. I feel myself becoming ashamed and panicked... this is not me!

"Please, my dear, don't stop on my behalf. I was enjoying the show!" exclaims the uncouth man.

"Were you watching?" asks Sunflower in a playful tone, still giggling from her release.

"Why, of course! I like to watch my flowers make a bouquet," he says walking closer to us. "It's my island, I will voyeur as I please. And you," he pauses, looking at me, "first time?" he asks.

I feel pressured, but manage to mutter out, "yes".

"Well good show!" he says. "and a perfect partner, you and Sunflower make quite the pair. She's an absolute nymph, it's my joy to watch you bloom together."

She lets out a giggle as I simply turn more red, "Don't be embarrassed, little one. You should enjoy your sex. I put you here so you can blossom into a sexual being. I want nothing more than for you to enjoy lust and carnal delights."

"Now, Sunflower, do you mind if I steal this little Rose from you? I can send Milo to tend to you, should you need more."

She smiles up at the Master, giving a dreamy eyed look, never being phased or ashamed of her sexuality, "please, do send in Milo. I could use a drink as well. I'm simply parched from playing with your toy, Master," she says giving him a wink.

"I will inform you are seeking your eunuch," he says to Sunflower. He turns to me to explain more, "typically the eunuchs follow around the women, just as Elisia is Daisy's eunuch. It's tending to her right now. I feel any concubine should have a eunuch slave."

12