The Captives Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give a confused look, but realise I should simply go along with what the Master wants. With his large personality, he smiles and takes my arm into his so I may follow him to where he leads me.

I take his arm in mine and we begin to talk past the pool where he yells as the thin eunuch that he should quickly go to the library to tend to Sunflower. "Be advised, she is in a sexual mood." he mockling tells the eunuch. Turning to me he says, "Someone's jaw is going to be sore later on tonight, as we all know no other part is going to be sore." Although the joke is off handed, I do laugh at the crude joke made at the sexless freaks expense.

I watch as the eunuch quickly darts off the direction we came from. The Master leads me to my room. We enter together and insead of noticing the kneeling person in the corner, I go directly to my cat napping on the fuzzy cat tower. I pick Richard up and bring him to the Master for him to pet.

"I wanted to thank you again. I never mentioned Richard because I never thought I would get him back again. How did you..." I ask in a sly tone, realising I'm most likely not going to get a response.

"We had you followed and studied for quite some time before I decided if I wanted you or not. You're beautiful, but I like a particular kind of personality. I wasn't going to let your cat not have a home, so I explained to some men that I wanted him. What I want, I get. It's as simple as that," the powerful man explains to me.

"Thank you, from Richard and me both," I tell him, batting my eyes up at the confident man. His power sends shivers through my body.

"You are most welcome, my Rose. I would have let you lose that pig in the corner quicker than your precious pussy," he tells me. I give a little laugh, still feeling tingly from my explorative sex earlier and my heart warm from having my kitty in my arms.

"But we do have business to discuss concerning the pig," he tells me. "Now, I give my concubines eunuchs, and I find if it's a former husband, they tend to feel remorse for their sins and because of a previous connection, they become more loyal servants, wishing to live vicariously through their wives and wanting to please, making their life better. So I am going to give you your very own eunuch, but only if you are ready."

"I suppose I can, but I don't know what to do." I inform the Master.

"Owning another person is simple, I own you," he tells me, "but you are a precious gem, one of my most prized possessions. This is scum, so there is a difference. And I do have rules for you, so you must behave accordingly and follow your rules."

"What rules?" I ask.

"First, I will never catch you sleeping in the same bed. You can use him for your orgasm, pleasure, but you will never show this fowl creature any kind of love and affection. Remember, it is not yours anymore, you both belong to me," he says in a harsher tone than I am used to seeing.

"Secondly, I have him on a very specific diet. You ordered him violated for every time you were, well my dear, if you did that, then he would like it," I pause to think of the gravity of my angry words, suddenly my anger has been turned into orders. "However, I am placing this beast on a specific diet. He will only eat bland and bitter foods. I never want to see you giving him other foods. Do you understand me?" he asks harshly.

"Yes," I say, again, taking in the gravity.

"Good girl. Per the violation, I will ensure that all of his food has men's semen mixed in with it. He will have cum on a daily basis. The men that violated him for your voyeuristic pleasure, they were all clean and I ensured only clean men fucked the whores earlier that day," he tells me. I feel a bit of comfort in knowing he thinks this far ahead.

"I have him on hormones per the French doctors orders. The Frenchman says it mellows them out, they become more docile quicker. However, I do not expect or want you to give the animal any clothing than any I pre-approve and give to you. Understood?" he asks. I wonder, why would I care what hormones he has. But I agree anyhow.

"He now has cuffs and shackles. But the dog's collar is to never come off. If you note, there is a thick steel collar on him. I expect it to stay. However, I am going to try something new with you," he says as he pauses. From his robe, he pulls out a jewellery box and he presents it to me, "I want to see if I like thin gold collars on my flowers, so I am demanding you wear this so I can see if I like it."

I look down at the gold shimmering piece of jewellery sitting on a blue velvet pillow in the white box he is holding. At first, I was astonished, I never got a piece of fine jewellery before... but suddenly, I feel myself a bit humiliated and degraded as this powerful man wishes to use me as simply a model.

"Turn around, present to me your neck," he commands me. I feel my heart begin to beat faster as I realise the domination this man is exuding. Not knowing what to do, I turn around, pulling my hair from the nape of my neck, presenting my neck for him to use as he wishes.

I feel the cold metal wrapping around my neck as the thin collar is placed on me, as though I am a fine show dog. He touches me, motioning for me to turn around. "Beautiful," he says. "I think I like it,"

I turn a bit so I can see myself in the vanity mirror. All that I have on my body is nothing more than a thin gold choker collar around my neck, a small loop dangling down. "Thank you," I mutter.

"That is thank you Master," he says, putting his lips against my ears.

I pause, "thank you Master," being easier to say than would have thought.

"I have one more present," he says with a pause. He walks to the vanity and pulls out a large black tote bag. "Here are some tools, should you need them for your slave. Do enjoy. I also had eye bolts placed in your floor so you can chain him in the room should you choose. The cuffs and shackles he has on will fit those chains. I had this specifically designed so you may easily control it."

He lifts a small quirt from the bag, "but in the meantime, do carry around this quirt around your delicate little wrist, that way you show your power over him, your dominance. Whip him should he get out of line," he pauses, "or rather whip it, he is no longer a man, but simply an it."

At this joke, I do laugh some as I feel him slipping the quirt onto my wrist. "I will send in Daisy, she can help you train your new slave. Enjoy my love, until tomorrow," he says as he turns and takes his leave, pausing to pet Richard, which simply melted my heart.

I sit on the bed and think about all the events. I wonder, am I a lesbian? Am I submissive and enjoy it? Why am I okay with being property? But why does the weight of the whip around my wrist and the sexless being excite me so much? Why does the power over him I am giving excite me? Am I actually Dominant?

None of my questions are answered, except I fear that true to my best assumption, I am becoming a sex fiend.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~MistressThrope

12