The Car Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized the time was getting on and I should be going back to the hotel, so I made my excuses, and, pulling my clothes back on, I quickly visited his bathroom to make sure I was presentable. I was pleased that his cum stains were on my lingerie but not on my dress. I fixed my make-up and brushed my hair and bade him farewell, promising I'd call next time I was in town, before heading back out to the car.

I didn't bother with the satnav, deciding to just drive up El Camino Real, the long strip which goes the whole way up the peninsula. As I was driving along, I looked at the businesses; those bars that were on the road were emptying, but the liquor stores and gas stations were still open. Then I realized I was close to where there used to be a lapdancing club, the HipHugger.

Chapter 2

The driver of the Mercedes walked over to me, he was about the same age as me, and wearing the standard Silicon Valley uniform of chinos with a button-down collar shirt. He offered me a cigarette. As Simon I hadn't smoked for years, but as Stephanie, I needed a cigarette, and gladly accepted it. He was concerned that I was OK and was surprised by the amount of damage to my car. The police car pulled in with its lights flashing. Both cops got out of the car, one of them went with the Mercedes driver to look at his car, and I assume to get his side of what happened, the other spoke with me and asked for my license and insurance. He checked my license, he looked at the photo and the name, then at me, then the photo again.

"Thank you, Miss Reeves. You know you can get a license with your new gender?"

Then he wanted to know what I'd been doing, where I'd been, had I been drinking etc. I explained that I'd been visiting a friend, that I hadn't been drinking. Then that I had seen the lights had turned green and that there were two cars waiting at the lights, that I hadn't been speeding, that I had momentarily looked away, and then as I realized that the car in front of the Mercedes was not moving I had put my brakes on hard, but that I was by then too close. Clearly my story coincided with what the Mercedes driver had said, so the cop said this clearly was just an accident. He was a little closer to me at this point and asked "you said you hadn't been drinking, are you sure that isn't alcohol I can smell?"

I explained that I had only had a small glass of wine and that was a couple of hours ago. This wasn't what he wanted to hear, so firstly he asked me to walk along a line: luckily I'd had plenty of practice in heels. Then he asked me to blow into a breathalyser. I was terrified at that point. In my head I knew I should be fine, but my heart was pounding as he watched the gauge as he told me to keep blowing.

"OK that's fine."

He suggested I might want to sit on a bench while we did some paperwork, which I did happily. I asked him if he by any chance had a cigarette; thankfully he did and offered me one from his packet and lit it for me. As I filled in the form, I noticed him looking at my crossed legs but dismissed any further thoughts, considering myself lucky to have got away with the accident. As we finished up the forms, the Mercedes driver had disappeared, I went over to the wreck of the car and checked there was nothing left in it. I asked the cop what I should do next as he said that he had already arranged for it to be towed away as it was blocking the junction. He apologized that he was unable to give me a lift anywhere, and gave me the numbers of a couple of taxi companies in the area written on his card.

So, there I was, standing in a slightly sketchy area, wearing a rather short gold dress and high heels with a little black jacket around midnight. Luckily it was still warm. I looked around and saw that the gas station was still open, so I walked along, went inside and asked the cashier for a packet of twenty Marlborough Silver 110's, then I chose a leopard print disposable lighter. I wandered back to where my car was as the tow truck arrived. I took a cigarette out and lit it, enjoying the look of the red stain I left on the white filter and seeing the contrast with my deep red nails. Pulling the smoke down into my lungs I looked around, trying to decide what to do next. The driver from the tow truck came over and took a signature from me, and then he was gone too.

I shivered involuntarily. Looking around I saw that there was a Sees Candy store on the corner, which had lights on and a bench, so I decided to go there so I could call a cab and wait in the street lights. As I crossed the junction to the store, I saw that there were a few people walking along the road. I guessed one of the bars had kicked out. It was a mixed crowd, mostly guys, some clearly there since they finished work and a little the worse for wear. I stood by the lights of the Sees Candy store and lit another cigarette, giving me something else to focus on. I opened my bag and dug out the officer's card with the numbers on and then pulled out my phone, which now had a smashed screen, I assumed from the crash. It was dead. I wondered what to do next; I could walk back to the garage, I could see if one of the bars was still open, or I could ask one of the guys walking past if I could borrow their phone.

I waited until a couple of guys were walking past who looked a little more sober;

"Excuse me."

"Nahh we're not interested in a hooker!"

That didn't go so well then. I tried again a couple of times in the same way, with roughly the same result. The next time I took my jacket off and laid it on the bench, I pulled the tight skirt of my dress up slightly and tried again. I thought that if I could at least get past the first sentence I could explain what I needed

"Excuse me?" I could see immediately the guy was wasted, and was looking me up and down.

"You in business?"

"Not exactly."

"What d'ya mean, you is or you ain't?"

"I'm hoping to use a phone to get a taxi."

"Well I'm looking for a blowjob, how about you suck me off and I'll let ya use ma phone?"

At that point another guy was walking past, who wasn't wasted from an evening of drinking.

"Can I help?"

"Oh, yes please. I just need to use a phone."

The first guy wandered on shouting about me being a two-bit whore to no one in particular.

"Are you OK?" the guy asked

"Yes thanks. I just wrecked my car and I need to get a taxi back to car rental company at San Jose Airport to get a replacement; the thing is my phone was smashed in the crash."

"That was you? I was in the bar just over there and we saw the crash!"

I blushed slightly, "Yes, that was me, I'm afraid."

"Look, if it's easier I live down that way. I can give you a lift?"

"That's kind of you to offer, but really I can just call a cab."

"It's up to you. It'll take a while for a cab to arrive, and sorry to say but the way you're looking it's not a great idea to be standing on a street corner."

"If you're sure it's no trouble?"

""No, no trouble at all."

I really wasn't sure that this was a great idea, but I followed his lead to the large parking lot in front of the few stores. He pressed a button on his key and the lights of a big silver BMW 7 series came on.

"By the way, what's your name? I'm Brad."

"Nice to meet you Brad, I'm Stephanie."

Brad opened the passenger door for me and I put my bag and little jacket in the footwell, then lowered my bottom into the seat and swung my legs in, trying not to show Brad too much leg, although with the length of my dress that was a little tricky. He got into the driver's seat and pulled the powerful car out onto the highway. Looking over at this clearly successful man I almost regretted that San Jose airport was so close, at this time of night probably only a twenty-minute drive.

I breathed in the scent of leather from the car, mixed with Brad's cologne, I couldn't see any signs of another woman in the car, so assumed that he was single. The car had "ambient" lighting, so there was a warm orange glow of light; looking down at my legs I liked the way that it sheened on the sheer nylon. I glanced down to check that my cleavage was looking good and that my breast forms were still covered by my lingerie. Happy with the way I looked, I looked over at Brad, now with the chance to appraise my rescuer. He was wearing a light blue linen shirt which had clearly been well pressed earlier in the day, along with a pair of tan coloured trousers. I would guess he was a little older than me, possibly early fifties. He was clean shaven, and his hair, a salt & pepper mix of brown and grey, was cut short. He was definitely handsome. I glanced instinctively at his hands on the steering wheel: no ring, and no ring line.

"Thank you for doing this for me. I don't really know this area very well."

"That's OK, always happy to be a knight is shining armour," and he smiled It was enthralling.

He looked over at me continuing to smile. "It's none of my business, by the way, but I want you to know that I understand you are transitioning and that doesn't stop you being a pretty woman."

I was slightly taken aback, but also pleased: I'm not yet truly transitioning. I had taken black market hormones for a while, which had softened my skin and features slightly and given me small boobs of my own. I had stopped though as I thought it a bad idea. They had also left my own cock slightly smaller and I no longer felt the need for an erection, which for me was a benefit.

"Oh... thank you for saying so. How did you know?"

"I wasn't sure, just a couple of little things, your voice is just a little deep, but honestly that's sexy as hell!"

"Thanks." I blushed and hoped that the warm lighting would cover that up for me

Brad was now driving through Santa Clara and we were getting close to the airport, I decided to cross my legs to let my dress ride slightly up my thigh. I smiled to myself as I saw Brad glance down and I twisted slightly in my seat, allowing my dress to ride up slightly more, just enough to show the start of the lace welt of my stockings.

"We're just about there," said Brad. "Are you sure you are going to be OK? Do you know that they are open?"

"Well I obviously haven't called ahead, given my phone is smashed, but on the rental papers it says they are open 24hrs."

"Why don't I come in with you? Just in case?"

"That would be very kind, but you really don't need to."

In truth I was pretty nervous. I had rented the car as boring tech businessman Simon Reeves, and that was what was on all the paperwork. I wasn't sure how the night-time desk staff would react.

"It's no trouble, I wouldn't be much of a knight in shining armour, he smiled again, if you ended up stuck here would I?" he said, whilst again glancing at my legs.

We were at the airport now, and swung round to the parking bays outside the rental car centre. Brad opened my door for me, and I swung my legs around to get out, showing my stocking tops briefly as I did, I slipped on my little jacket and picked up my bag. Brad held the door open for me and followed me into the counter.

There were a couple of staff at the desk, a guy and a girl, both around 25 and both looking pretty bored. I went to the girl and explained what had happened. She took the paperwork which I had retrieved from the door of the car and started to go through it.

"But this is for... Oh, sorry, Miss Reeves, you'll need to fill out this form... Dave, can you see if we've got any vehicles available?"

I went through the form, with Brad standing beside me. At one point I asked him what the name of the cross street was where the accident had occurred, and he put his arm around my waist as he told me. His touch was warm, and I moved slightly closer to him.

Dave was tapping away on his keyboard, but then looked across at us

"Sorry Kirsty, sorry Miss Reeves, we don't have any cars ready to go right now, it'll be about another hour. How about you swing by in the morning?"

"Have you really not got anything available? My hotel is up in Palo Alto and I don't really have any way of getting back there, or back here in the morning."

"Well if you want, you can get yourself a coffee, there's a free machine in the waiting area, and we'll get you a car as soon as we can, but it'll be an hour or so."

I felt Brad's arm around me again. "Look, why don't I just drop you to your hotel, then you can get a cab to bring you back in the morning?"

"That really is too much trouble for you. Even without any traffic it's over an hour round trip for you. I guess I'll just get a cab from here."

"I insist. I'm happy to spend a little more time with you."

By now I was enjoying the feel of Brad's arm around me and didn't really want him to leave,

"OK, but I'll just go and freshen up first. Could you hold this for me?"

I handed him my little jacket and went to find the Ladies loo. I wasn't quite sure where this was going but I wanted to be ready in case. I quickly slid my dress off and hung it on the hook. Then, after visiting the toilet, I made sure that I was still well tucked. I used a dampened towel to remove what I could of Francois's cum stains, before adjusting my boobs slightly so that the inbuilt push-up bra in the body made the absolute most of my breasts. I slipped my dress back on, then touched up my make-up, adding a fresh coat of deep lipstick and gloss and brushed my hair. I knew then that I looked as good as I was going to. I thanked my luck that this was the first night, so my jetlag meant that I was now wide awake, my body thinking that it was about 8:30 in the morning. I checked the contents of my handbag before going back out to find Brad.

"Are you set?" asked Brad, I noticed his eyes running up and down my body

"Yes thanks, shall we go?"

"Sure!"

Chapter 3

Brad led me out to his car, this time with his arm around my waist. He opened the door for me, and I knew his eyes were on my legs as I swung them round into the footwell. He opened the back door and laid my jacket in there before getting into the driver's seat. Whilst he was going round the car I had crossed my legs and very carefully arranged the hem of my dress so that the lace tops of my stockings were just showing, and so that the seatbelt was accentuating my cleavage. Brad looked over at me, his eyes no longer pretending not to look as they ran over my thighs and up to my breasts.

"Where shall I take you then?" Brad asked me, clearly intending the double entendre.

"My hotel is in Palo Alto, the Dinah's Garden if you know that?"

"Sure, near the Tesla garage?"

"Yes, that's the one."

Brad had his right arm resting on the centre console and I gently rested my fingertips on his arm, my deep red nails standing out in contrast to his shirt. He clearly took this as an invitation and his hand slid across and rested on my knee, I could feel the warmth of his palm through the fine nylon. He slowly and gently stroked up and down my thigh and I rested my hand on top of his forearm, tacitly giving him permission to continue.

The powerful car turned on to the central expressway, an urban dual carriageway running parallel to but between the freeway and El Camino Real. He squeezed my knee slightly, then I felt his hand running higher this time, gathering up the hem of my dress and pushing it up until the welts of my stockings were visible. I uncrossed my legs as he caressed my thigh, stroking the pale skin above my stocking tops. I stroked his arm to both show him that I was OK with him carrying on and in case he went too far to enable me to stop him. We were now travelling at around 60 and quickly getting closer to Palo Alto. Brad's fingers went to a small panel on the side of my seat and I felt the back of my seat reclining.

"Are you sure I shouldn't have called a cab, Brad? I'm not sure you're rescuing me at all anymore?"

"Well let's just say I'm enjoying giving you a ride... anyway, we're driving a little too fast for you to get out here."

"I wouldn't dream of getting out when I'm in a car with someone as handsome as you!"

With that I felt the seat back drop even more and his hand went to pull the hem of my skirt up further. I snaked my hand over to his leg, found his cock hard and pressing against the front of his trousers. Oh my, it was luscious, long, and thick. Controlling the car with one hand, as he pulled up at a set of traffic lights, he looked over at me and pulled my left leg towards him. My legs now open, he stroked my inner thigh, brushing against my flat crotch. My hand had found his zipper.

"I think you better wait until we get to your hotel, unless you want to be in a second wreck tonight! Still you're not driving are you, so why don't you spread those long legs a little wider for me?"

I slipped my right heel off and rested my foot on the dashboard of the car and twisted in the seat slightly bringing my right knee up towards me. I noticed that the seat belt was now only across my lap, so I brought my hand up to the left strap of my dress and dropped it off my shoulder, exposing the dark burgundy lace, which looked sensual in the glow of the lights in the car.

Brad looked at me smiling; "And the other side?"

As the car pulled away from the lights, I slipped the strap from my other shoulder. My dress was now bunched up around my waist under the seat belt. As Brad was caressing my inner thigh, stroking pale white skin above my stocking tops. By now I was so turned on I didn't care where I was. My left hand was still stroking Brad's leg occasionally sneaking up to his cock, while my right hand went inside my bra cup to tease my nipple. Looking straight at Brad I moved my hand to my face and put my fingers to my tongue then back to my breasts. Brad's hand was stroking my smooth crotch. I realized we were getting close to the hotel as we pulled off Central Expressway. As we turned on to El Camino Real I slipped my leg back down into the footwell, although I left my skirt up around my waist where Brad had pushed it. I went to pull my dress back up over my shoulders.

"Dinah's Garden has all separate entrances doesn't it? Why don't you leave the dress just where it is? Better still, why don't you drop it to your ankles and take it off?"

I was probably not thinking clearly at that point as I undid the seatbelt, lifted my bottom off the seat, slid my dress to the footwell and slipped my heels back on, glancing down and realizing the black stockings and dark burgundy body contrast dramatically with my pale thighs and décolleté in the glow of the car.

"Which is your room?"

I saw Brad looking at me hungrily as I directed him round to the left, past the now closed restaurant and I noticed the night staff were clearing up. We pulled around and into the car park close to my room, although unfortunately still a short walk.

Brad got out of the car, picking up my jacket from the back seat. He came around and opened my door, looking inside at me he let out a low whistle. He offered me his hand, and picking up my bag I turned on my bottom, my legs together and stood beside him. He leant in and picked up my dress, and before I had a chance to walk to my room pulled me into his arms and pushed me backwards so that I was leaning against his car. He kissed me deeply and, once again that evening, I willingly opened my lips to a man's tongue. As he then stood again, he gestured behind me,

"I didn't think you'd want to walk straight in front of the security guard that way, so I wanted to hide you behind the car.. And anyway, I really didn't want to wait any longer!"

"Thank you.." I blushed. "That's my room, over on the right."

I walked across the car park and to my room, my heels clicking in the night. I was certain that someone must be watching, which was making me feel both incredibly nervous and turned on at the same time, looking like the whore Francois had assumed me to be, what felt like days ago. I took my card key out of my purse and was relieved to see the light on the lock go green as I pushed the door open.