The Car Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going inside, Brad simply took control, he pushed me back against the wall, kicking the door closed with his foot and crushing my lips with his as he invaded my mouth with his tongue. Deftly he slid the straps of my lingerie from my shoulders, brushed the silicone forms away as he stroked my nipples, then biting my lip slightly before saying, "your tits are big enough already, you don't need those." Then he dropped his mouth down, first to kiss my pale white neck, then to my nipples. I felt my body responding to his touch, my nipples hardening, my skin flushing. I arched my back and pushed my breasts to him as I felt him bite my pale skin. This would be the second set of teeth marks I would have from this evening.

Standing up, he gathered me up in his arms and carried me to the bed, twisting me like a toy, dropping me onto my front and pulling my arse up towards him.

He tore at his shirt, throwing it to one side, and tugging at his belt he let his chinos drop to the floor and he kicked them away together with his shoes. From the way he had dropped me on to the bed, I knew how he wanted me, so I got onto my knees, legs apart. I felt him tear the poppers apart of my lingerie and pull aside the gaff. Luckily, I was already somewhat open from earlier as he pushed his thick cock deep into me in one smooth motion, nothing gentle about this, just him in control. I felt every ridge of his cock as he rammed himself balls deep into me.

His cock was long and thick, and I could feel myself stretch to accommodate him. I was gasping about lube and a condom as he started to fuck me hard. Then with his hands holding my hips, in a smooth motion he withdrew his beautiful cock until he was just in my entrance, teasing me in and out with his large cock head, not quite pushing in past my sphincter and into paradise. He kept my ass open for him before he thrust once more back into me, opening and filling me at the same time his full balls slapping against me. As I became lost in his passion I pushed back hard, opening myself as wide as I could to this strong man. I knew he would not last long after such a build-up and I was not surprised to feel him increase his speed. I felt his grip harden on my hips as he pushed himself as deep into me as he could, his balls tightened up into his pelvis, engorged and full, and his cock starting to explode inside me as he flooded me with his his hot, warm seed coating my bowels with his cum as he pumped load after load into me.

God, I love being filled with cum. I'd forgotten how good it felt to be bred like that. I always use a condom, but right now I was revelling in the sense of his cum filling me.

"Christ, Stephanie, I needed that, you are so hot!"

He laid back on my bed and pulled me to him in a spoon, his fingers, now gentle, circling my nipples.

We kissed and cuddled for a while. I caressed his softening package and enjoy it in his natural state.

"Excuse me for asking, but I'm hoping you've had an HIV test."

"Yes, of course. All good."

I smiled. He was getting better and better.

Sometime later, with the sound of Brad's deep slumber beside me, I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, put a new gaff on along with a pair of black lace knickers and slid my nightdress back on. I cleaned off my make-up and then re-applied just enough, eyeliner, a touch of eye shadow, lip gloss. I brushed out my wig and was thankful for buying a good one as I settled it back on my head. I pulled the covers up over Brad and slipped in beside him, checking that the alarm was set, realizing that I only had four hours left to sleep.

I woke to light flooding into the room, Brad was already up and dressed and he handed me a cup of coffee.

"Morning, sleepy head." He bent down and kissed me.

"I've got to get going; if you'd like a lift back to the rental centre I'm going straight past?"

"Mmmmmm, thanks, I just need to check my schedule." I noticed it was 6:30 and I was thinking that I really ought to be Simon again about now, and probably needed to head straight into the office. I opened up my macbook, reminded again that my phone was smashed. Luckily, I saw that the normal morning meeting had been cancelled, so the first meeting I had was at noon.

"That would be great, thanks, let me get dressed!"

"I might not let you, at least not until you've taken care of this." Brad looked over at me and I realized he had his pants open and his cock was in his hand and hard. He came over to me and I lay across the bed in a way I hope looked sexy as I gently kissed the tip. I lovingly welcomed him into my mouth as he slowly pushed himself in. I held his hips to control his thrusting somewhat to stop my choking. I felt his hands stroking my body, down to my arse, then cupping my small breasts.

I caressed his shaft with my tongue, feeling every ridge and vein of his cock as Brad started to push in and out. I enjoyed the taste and texture of his cock, with which Brad had so commandingly owned me the night before. Before long I felt the familiar swelling of his cock head as his seed forced its way up to pulse into my mouth, coating my tongue. I swallowed greediy and then cheekily scooped up the last remnants with my finger, and licked my finger clean. I slid off the bed, and gathering some clothes to wear I headed into the bathroom, I reckoned I would have time later to change back.

I closed the bathroom door and hung my wig carefully on the back of the door. I hopped into the shower and quickly washed, patting myself dry with the towel, I looked into the mirror and saw the marks on my breasts from the night before. I quickly got rid of the slight fluff on my face and put on lighter make-up for daytime. I slipped my arms through the straps of a gentle pink bra, slightly padded and underwired so that it accentuates my own small breasts without the need for forms, and reached behind my back to fasten it.

I blushed slightly as I felt Brad's cum starting to dribble out of me, so I found a tampon and pushed it into me before slipping on a clean nude gaff, then sliding up the matching pink knickers, I rolled a clean pair of nude stockings up my legs and made sure the lace band was nestled around my thigh. I slid my favourite olive green skirt on, long enough to be decent, short enough to enjoy, and then a cream silk blouse. Brushing my wig out again, I wished I had time to wash it, but got it looking good and settled it on my head. I slipped my feet into a pair of nude courts, and I was ready.

"OK, are you ready?"

"Yes, just let me get my bag."

I followed Brad out to the car, lots more people around this morning, all on their way to breakfast. He opened the door and I saw my seat, reclined back, a reminder of what a tart I'd been. Brad sat in the driver's seat before I managed to put the seat right back up.

"Leave it like that." he said, gently, smiling, but leaving no doubt that it was not a suggestion. I wasn't sure what I got myself into, but I knew I was turned on.

"I'm pleased you didn't put in your pads today; I like the way your tits look, small, but definitely all woman!"

The seat belt between them accentuated my small breasts and as he said that I am sure he could see my nipples become erect. We headed out into the traffic, already building up, but mostly headed north to San Francisco. As the car threaded itself through the traffic, my hand rested on Brad's arm, stroking my thigh, and occasionally, when we were stopped, he leant over kissed me, or cupped my breast, rubbing my nipple with his thumb.

Before I knew it, we were pulling into the car park of the rental company. Brad came round and opened the door, and as I stood he pulled me to him, cupping my arse in his hands as he kissed me.

"I really have got to get going now, but I want to see you again soon. Here is my number. You have to promise to call me!"

I did.

He gave me his card which I dropped into my handbag. I turned and walked into the rental station, surrounded by businessmen picking up their cars.

I looked down at the card Brad had given me. Fuck! He was from the same company I work for... This was going to get complicated.