The Car Wash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, after supper when Mom, Joanie, and I were cleaning up the dishes, she sent Joanie out to get something. She turned to me, a serious look on her face, and said, "You're going to have to control yourself." She was stern. "You're looking at me like a puppy looking for its momma, and your sister or your father are going to notice."

"I can't help it," I said.

"I know, Kev, but you're going to have to. Why do you think I haven't let you kiss me like that again? I'm trying to teach you self-control and discretion. Now buck up, and be a man. You said you were a man now, so be one."

So I did. I did my best to control myself around her, and it seemed to work. She softened, no longer treating me so sternly, and then at supper a couple of days later, she turned to Dad. "Have you seen that new car wash on Little Dale? It's a wonder. Very advanced. Kevin and I got the car washed the other day, and it was something. Colored bubbles and all. We liked it, didn't we, Kev?"

I practically spewed my water. "Oh, yeah. I really liked it. It's a money machine. I think people are probably paying for it even if they don't have a dirty car, just for the experience."

Dad laughed a little. "Maybe I'll have to take the truck through, if it's that good."

"Yeah," Mom said. "You should. I loved how clean it got the car. Maybe Kevin and I will have to get it washed again this weekend. What do you think, Kevin?"

"Sure," I exclaimed, trying to appear calm. "Sure."

At that point, Joanie piped up. "I want to go too, if it's that good. We don't have much else in this town for excitement."

Mom laughed at her. "We'll see. I thought you were going to Beth's house this weekend for a pool party. But if you'd rather go to the car wash,...." Mom turned to me and gave a subtle wink.

"Oh, no," Joanie said, and I let out a sigh of relief. "I'll go next time. After all, it's a car wash. It's not going anywhere."

12