The Cardinal Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I just stay stock still or should I move back when he first touches me."

"No. Don't move. Just prepare yourself for his penis to enter your body. It will be a new sensation that you have never had. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly did."

The next day the Rosa came and said to Linda, "I want a full report. Did you enjoy it?"

Linda was bubbling over with enjoyment and said, "Yes I enjoyed it but it was funny. We got undressed and the Bishop had an erection without me even touching him. That was a good sign. I knelt on the bed and motioned for him to go behind me and I could see him blessing himself and then he said,' Forgive me Sister for I am about to sin'. I couldn't believe it. I had put a few drops of oil onto his penis and he poked around and found my hole and then he just slipped right in. I knew it would not hurt because before I became a nun I had pushed a vibrator into my hole and there was nothing to break. It felt really good and then he moved in and out for a little while and ejaculated into me. I'm pretty sure that I can't become pregnant because I have passed menopause. Tell me that I'm right. Nothing much more happened. I cleaned him up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and then went to bed. That's it."

The report was a little deficient in that it hadn't said what the Bishop had thought as he stood behind Linda and looked down at the two round cheeks of her bottom and then looked at the dark slit between them. Responses that were beyond his control came into play as his mind anticipated what he would soon be doing. He found it really exciting to look at her bottom like this and when she reached around and separated her lips so that he could see the pink flesh of her trench and her clitoris and the little moist spot which looked like the entrance to her vagina, it looked even better. The new sensation of warmth and slipperiness which engulfed his penis propelled him into a world he could never have imagined. His body started the natural motion associated with fucking as his body bounced back and forth from her bottom. It was good.

"I'm so pleased. I'm so pleased that I could help to make your relationship so good. I hope you are glad you become the Bishop's housekeeper."

"Yes. I love it. It's much better than in the convent."

"Tonight I want you to get undressed and lie on the bed and get the Bishop to lie next to you. If he doesn't put his finger on your clitoris, take it there with your own hand and let him rub you to make sure that you are nice and wet. Then lie on your back and open your legs and get him to position himself between your legs. You'll probably need a pillow underneath your bottom to make it easy for him to enter you and then just take his penis and lead it to your vagina. He will probably be a little bit heavy but it won't last for long and you should enjoy yourself. Let me know tomorrow how it goes. Good luck."

The next day Rosa came and asked how things went.

"Things went very well but not as you had suggested. I lay down next to the Bishop and we were touching each other and all of a sudden he got up, knelt between my legs and opened them up and started licking my clitoris. I nearly died. I wasn't expecting that at all. Before he licked me, he stared and stared for a while and I was so embarrassed. Nobody has ever looked at me down there like that before. I was so surprised I couldn't even speak. I couldn't say anything and he just kept licking and licking and it felt so good. I have no idea how long he was down there. He kept nibbling and licking and nibbling. My whole body shook and I started hyperventilating and I felt these spasms and then he stopped. You can't imagine how good it was."

"I wonder what made him do that. You're only beginners and he is doing advanced stuff. I wonder where he got the idea from. "

"I asked him the same thing and he said that when he was a parish priest and listening in the confessional, a young man used to come in and confess that he had been licking his wife down there and the next thing his wife came in and confessed that she had been enjoying it. He didn't know what to say and they kept coming in and confessing so he came to the conclusion that it must be enjoyable and that is why he decided to try it."

"Now I understand. I must say that when my husband did it to me I also got a surprise and I enjoyed it. I know how you feel about somebody looking that closely between your legs. I was so embarrassed the first time but you'll get used to it. You have to remember that the Bishop likes looking between your legs just as you like looking at his penis. Men like looking at women's breasts and down there. I think they're hardwired to do it. I used to like looking at my husband's penis, especially when it was hard and stiff, and the sight of it sent a shiver through my body. Did he eventually put his penis in?"

"Yes he did. It was so good. He made such a mess inside me, you can't believe."

"Yes I can. You'll just have to get used to it. A man makes a mess and woman has to clean up after him. There's really nothing much more I can tell you. You're getting on well and you seem to understand the basics. Do you think the Bishop is happy?"

"I think he is very happy and he tells me that he is sleeping better than ever."

"Good luck. You're on your own. I'm sure you'll be okay."

12