All Comments on 'The Care Girls Ch. 03'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LorraineLorraineover 20 years ago
very sexy story

Very well written, very erotic story. I look forward to each new installment, you're doing a great job at building us up.

Lorraine

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sissie's Dream

This is the kind of thing I believe most boys wish( but would never admit)could happen to them. I know I did (and do). The question is; how far does his girlhood go? Does Mr Wilson take a physical interest in him/her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A well told tail

Finely-crafted story of pent-up and irresistible desires finally released. Wonderful description of the psychological motivation for the emerging sissy. Like all good writing, it's believability draws you in and makes you identify with the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story

I would not even bluff my way out , I would stay and go with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful chapter

This reminds me of the first time I wore make-up and I was actually passable that the people at the Mall didn't know I was really a male. My girlfriend dressed me in her sexy clothes, did my make-up and we then went to the Mall to go clothes shopping. The other shoppers didn't realize I was a guy -- only the salesgirl at Victoria Secret knew. She said I looked beautiful and it was wonderful that I was shopping for women's clothes for me. I can't wait to read the next chapters of your story to find out what happens next.

RenaultClio2003RenaultClio2003about 2 years ago

I hope that our main character can actually get with Becky sexually.

I think that it makes sense for this guy to pretend to be a girl and let his interest known to Becky and make her his woman.

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 1 year ago

Already know what i would be doing,Becky is such a sweet girl helping her schoolmate see that he is and should be a gurl.💜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous