The Caregiver Ch. 02

Story Info
Nana experiences another 'first'.
4.1k words
4.55
13.2k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really appreciated the constructive critism given, and going into this chapter I have tried to observe and follow the advice given - see what you think!


...He looks at her lovely brown ass, and, readying his hungry dick for a hard plunge, slides his still hard cock between her soft thighs. He dives deep into Nana's still convulsing pussy. In this position her velvet passage feels even tighter and the soft lips massage his dick as he fucks her with long, hard strokes. Nana moans softly enjoying the feel of his dick in her.

"This feels so good, you have such an amazing body, " Bob groans in pleasure.

He spreads her round ass cheeks and plunges even deeper. The sight of his dick disappearing into her wet pussy makes the intensity build again and he desperately tries to keep the leisurely pace, but his balls are burning. Nana's previous tormenting of his shaft, her grinding on his pubic bone and balls was intense, but he was not ready to cum just yet; he wanted to explore her beautiful brown body.

But now his balls need the release: he starts to pump harder, burying his long dick so far inside Nana's body, she feels like he is fucking her brain. His need to plunge deeper makes him grab her hips, lifts them up, pulling her ass cheeks even further apart, so he can plunge uninhibited into her open body. He watches his dick disappear into her exposed love hole - it's driving him crazy; he smacks her brown ass hard.

Bob is like a wild animal trying to escape from a cage, he is groaning, moaning, shouting profanities and smacking her ass, as he continues to mercilessly fuck Nana's tight pussy. His balls are slapping against her clit and she feels the shockwaves building up in her.

Nana's never been taken so forcefully, so roughly, this was always just an unachieved fetish. Now being fucked hard from behind and smacked is getting her fully aroused; she starts to groan and moan as loudly as Bob.

She has also never cursed in her adult life, but then again she's never ever experienced such wild, animalistic, raw sex before.

They are both caught up in the heat - moaning, groaning and shouting profanities together.

Nana is convulsing, as her orgasm rocks her inner being and her pussy squeezes the dick inside it hard, trying to milk it dry. This causes Bob to release his hot torrent of cum into her eager pussy causing a further, bigger explosion deep inside her. Amazingly, Bob continues to fuck at an astonishing pace and force, and it takes many more pussy punishing thrusts before he slows down and their furious cumming stops.

They are both spent, and his dick begins to soften inside Nana. Bob feels his body go weak and lowers himself on top of her. He uses one hand to spread the brown cheeks that have encased his dick. He pulls free and his flaccid dick pops out of the very wet, well fucked pussy, coated and attached to a thick strand of their love juices. He drops to his back.

They lie together, panting hard and glistening with sweat.

After some very quiet moments:

"Woooooooo! - that was crazy - mad, I have never felt so free to just be myself," Bob declares between breaths.

Trying to recover from that hot session, Nana rubs her brown ass a little ruefully - Bob's spanking had left her sore.

"Me neither," Nana confesses still astonished by the words she had heard flowing from her mouth.

"As for you - you curse like a drunken sailor," he teases the already blushing Nana.

"I did not realise I still knew curse words, if my mother had heard me, she would have put me across her lap and spanked me," she says still shocked at herself and the words that she had shouted.

"Since mummy is not here now, I'll just have to keep doing it for her," Bob offers suggestively - and smacks her sharply on her ass again.

Nana shouts out an exaggerated "Ouch" then turning on her back, she rubs her sore nipples and adds. "I already have sore nipples and you just added a sore ass," she protests playfully.

Bob draws closer and starts licking the sore nipples, making Nana wriggle on the bed in both pleasure and pain, getting wet and turned on all over again. Bob stops and Nana's eyes fly open, she is ready to scold him but relents when she sees the look on his face.

"Oooooh, shit - I need to pee - badly. And I need water even more," he says regretfully.

He falls back onto the mattress, then looks towards Nana.

"You need anything?" he asks helpfully.

"An iceberg," Nana answers opening her legs wide and fanning her pussy with her hand to cool it down.

Bob laughs lazily but does not move, he runs his hands through his hair, then over his face, before laboriously swinging one foot off the bed, then the another. He raises his body and sits for a few minutes with his eyes closed on the edge of the bed.

A movement at the door catches his attention.

Leaning heavily on the door post with her mouth wide open is a beautiful, tall, blonde woman. She has messed up hair, sexy lingerie and an open coat that looks like it was thrown over her shoulders in a rush. She looks disheveled like she has been manhandled.

"Hi, you must be from the agency," Bob says casually as he looks at the woman.

"Yes - I am Katrina" she replies still standing in the doorway looking from Bob to Nana in disbelief.

"I went to the wrong house - it wasn't 306," she adds defensively.

She seems to be in shock and Bob wonders how long she has been watching.

Nana sits up looking at the woman before her. "How could Bob have thought that she was from that agency? This woman is stunning," she thinks to herself as she sizes Katrina up.

"Oh, you mean you went to Tom Colins? Colins with one L, house 309 with a precariously hanging upside down 9?" He looks at Katrina for confirmation.

Katrina has been nodding her head in agreement as he was speaking.

"Mine is house 306 with the 6 firmly stuck. Many people confuse our houses, and we seem to use similar agencies for a lot of things," he adds nonchalantly.

"Well, as you can see we started without you," he continues playfully and gestures at Nana.

"They sent someone else already?" Katrina says defeatedly; she steps into the room and slumps onto the edge of the bed next to Bob.

"I am going to get fired this time for sure." She covers her face with her hands and starts to weep.

Nana reaches out to the woman and holds her to her naked bosom.

"Hey, no need to cry, I am not from your agency, in fact, I think I might have got the wrong house too. I was supposed to go to a Mr Tom Colins' house, but the address written on the file was 306. So it seems we both ended up in the wrong house," she says softly to Katrina.

Bob watches the two women locked in an embrace with their breasts pressed into each other and his dick starts to stir again.

"Arrrggghhh, I need to pee and all this is turning me on again," he gets up and almost puts Katrina's eyes out with his dick which is now at full mast.

Katrina is looking directly at the beautiful object dry mouthed. She looks at Nana for confirmation.

"Yep, it is as delicious as it looks," Nana confirms.

"Okay ladies, I am going to take a leak and get a drink of water, but you two get acquainted. Nana an iceberg - Katrina?" Bob asks still standing at the door.

"Like Nana, an iceberg or two. One for my pussy and another for my ass, and a bath if you don't mind," Katrina requests politely.

Bob chuckles knowingly, but Nana does not get it and asks Katrina why she needs an iceberg for her ass and pussy.

"I have been at that house since 8:00am this morning, and that man has been fucking me in every imaginable way this whole time - he is either a sex maniac or seriously jacked up on Viagra, or most likely both."

Nana's jaw drops to her chest.

"I got away when he went to pee," Katrina finishes, then remembers she is not supposed to speak about clients in the presence of other clients. She starts to apologise to Bob.

Bob puts his hand up and says, "No need to apologise, Tom suffers from satyriasis and agoraphobia. I thought I had problems until I learnt about Tom."

Nana is now angry. "The agency knows about him and they still sent me to him?" she is seething as she says this.

"You," Katrina looks at Nana, "It was you he was waiting for. As he was fucking my pussy and ass sore, he said that he had a shopping list in the kitchen. He even apologised for taking me like that, he said he just couldn't help it."

Katrina speaks with a hint of sympathy, "His regular agency girl has called in sick for the last three days. The man has not had sex in 3 days and he nearly destroyed my pussy and ass!" Katrina finishes her narration.

Then she looks at Nana and says frankly, "He would have completely destroyed you."

"Phah! Only 3 days without sex and he turns into a maniac; he should try 8 years," Nana says unguardedly.

Bob laughs out loud and rushes to the toilet.

He comes out moments later still chuckling.

"Katrina, you can use the bathroom. There is soap, a clean towel and a spare toothbrush I have put out for you," he says helpfully.

Katrina hops into the bathroom.

"As for you, milady! Was that a glacier or an iceberg that you ordered?" he jokes sweetly to Nana as he descends the stairs.

Nana jumps out of bed "You know, I think I'll come downstairs with you, and do some cleaning as we wait for Katrina," she says.

"What? No way, you're my guest, so no cleaning today - today, Nana, we fuck, we fuck like jackrabbits," he says as he bites his lower lip and lewdly jerks his body like he is fucking.

Nana laughs at his silly moves as she follows him downstairs.

They prepare and eat turkey, juicy beef and cheese sandwiches in the nude. Bob keeps grabbing Nana's breasts, kissing and playfully biting her nipples, between bites of the sandwich. Katrina comes down, also naked, drying her hair as Bob licks the last of the creamy mayonnaise off Nana's brown breasts.

Katrina has a magnificent body, she is lean, with legs all the way up to her neck and beautiful full DD breasts with light pink aureoles.

Nana feels a pang of jealousy as she watches her walk towards them. She notices though that Bob is not ogling or even looking at her at all: he is still fixated on her breasts. That makes her feel beautiful. Her husband was always chasing skirts and openly ogling at any female who crossed his path or was within a two kilometer radius.

"I see you started without me again," Katrina teases as she sways seductively on her incredible legs.

"This woman is magnificent, I can't get enough of her chocolate beauty," Bob says between licks and without looking up.

"I guess its true then, once you go dark, you can never go back," Katrina says with a laugh.

"I am famished, can I help myself to a little food? she requests.

Bob lifts Nana onto the countertop, pulls up a high stool and sits between her spread legs. He examines her beautiful brown pussy as if he has never seen one before. He takes a big lick up along her lips like licking an ice cream cone. Pulling her to his face he tongue fucks her while holding her down with one hand and her legs wide open with the other.

Bob looks up from his pussy eating and announces, "It's an all you can eat bar, help yourself to anything, anything." He finishes the statement with such drama, both women burst out laughing.

Katrina sits down and takes a bite of her sandwich as she watches the two on the counter.

Nana is moaning and squeezing her breasts as she looks down at the man eating her with so much gusto. Bob starts to play his tongue over her bud; it feels so good. She lays back on the countertop pushing her mound up to give him even better access to it. Bob loves eating her out, sucking her clit, then her pussy lips, teasing her pussy and pushing his tongue against her tightly closed bud, sliding the tip of his tongue up inside her clit hood and playing in little circles.

Katrina finishes off the sandwich, and washes it down with the refreshing cold water. She wanted to taste that pink dick from the moment she saw it. She walks up to Bob, still holding the glass with some water. She gets down between the counter and the stool, reaches forward and takes Bob's dick in one gulp, straight into her throat. Bob cries out as her cold mouth engulfs his hot dick and sucks hard. Katrina alternates sucking Bob's cock with sips of the chilly water and back to the delicious dick. She throat fucks herself on it, both of them enjoying the hot and cold sensation. Overwhelmed with sensations from his dick and Nana's pussy, Bob does not take long to come this time and he blasts his cum straight down her throat.

Bob takes his mouth off Nana's dripping pussy, gets off the stool and sits on the sofa. Katrina decides to put on a show for him, she gets up and takes another sip of cold water.

She walks up to Nana, leans over her head, taking one of the sore nipples into her ice-cold mouth, then the other, the cold mouth soothing the burning nipples. Nana takes advantage of Katrina's amazing breasts hanging over her mouth and sucks a nipple gently. She's never had another woman's nipples in her mouth and she is still not sure how to go about it.

"Bite me Nana," Katrina says to her urgently.

Nana hesitantly bites the nipple, but not hard.

"Bite me like this," she demonstrates on Nana's already sore nipple.

Nana yelps at the pain and pleasure sensation. She does not need any more instructions and she grabs Katrina's breasts taking small bites, making her way to the light pink nipple. She clamps down on the erect nipple, then sucks hard. This time it is Katrina's turn to yelp. She lifts herself up and sees the trail of red marks leading to her now very red nipple.

"Wow, you are a fast learner, I think her sister would like the same treatment," Katrina lowers herself back onto Nana and continues her ministration on the nipples.

With Nana more relaxed and savouring another woman's body for the first time, both ladies start to really enjoy themselves. Nana uses her fingers and finds Katrina's pussy, she slides down past her clit to the wet pussy opening. Katrina spreads her legs so the fingers can slide inside her hot tunnel. Nana rubs little circles around Katrina's clit as she slides her hand up and down the hot slit. At the same time, Katrina works her hands into Nana's recently vacated pussy.

She turns Nana around so that they are facing each other, and helps her off the counter. She is a full head taller than Nana; she bends down and covers her mouth with hers. Katrina takes Nana's hand and leads her to the floor, lying her down right in front of Bob so that he can have a nice view of the action.

She covers the brown woman's body with hers, and kisses her passionately while playing with her pussy, Nana is moaning loudly again, which increases as Katrina lowers her head so she can suck Nana's breasts.

Then she turns around so they are in a 69 position. Nana's tongue is on her clit as soon as she lowers herself on her. Both women moan as they finger fuck and eat each other's pussies out. This time they both go further, their tongues reaching inside the other girl's ass crack and pressing into her tight anus.

Bob watches the beautiful scene before him, as he strokes his dick. Then he has gets an idea, gets up and walks quickly to his study desk, taking out the camera and tripod. He has a collection of home videos that he watches over and over again every time he gets horny. This one will make a great addition to his collection. I'll just name it "The Caregivers" he thinks with a silly smile on his face as he sets up the tripod and camera at the best angle so that he captures everything.

"Hey gals, I am making a movie and you are both in it, smile and wave for the camera."

Both women look up, smile and wave, then return quickly to their pleasure giving and receiving. After a few moment Katrina breaks the embrace and stands up.

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," she turns around and goes to the other room.

As Nana waits she turns her pussy towards the camera, fingering herself, legs wide open, and smiling naughtily at Bob.

"Nana, the naughty, has come out to play," Bob says lustfully remembering how good her pussy felt, and still not really able to reconcile the Nana she described herself as with the sexual female lying lewdly in front of him.

Katrina returns with a pink 7-inch 2 inch girth double-ended dildo secured to her mound, and a big bottle of lube. She watches for a while as Bob masturbates to Nana's show, then lowers her hot body onto Nana's and they continue eating each other.

Bob spots the bottle of lube, picks it up, smothers his dick with it, then strokes himself enjoying the slippery feel as he watches Katrina eating his cum out of Nana's pussy.

He notices an exposed target and heads straight to it, just pausing to move his camera so he captures the two women from the side. He enters the camera shot at full mast, his knees on either side of Nana's head, lifts the harness string running down Katrina's ass crack and fills her asshole with his dick in one strong stroke. He catches her off guard as she did not know that he was behind her, and she lifts her head off Nana's pussy. Bob grabs a handful of hair as he begins to pump into her ass. Katrina is still sore from the previous assault at Tom's house, but the cool lube soothes her anal walls and the slickness makes it feel so good.

Nana is beneath Katrina and she watches in amazement as the long dick pumps in and out of the little star hole it's like watching live porn! Bob is going at Katrina's ass like it owes his grandmother money. He pumps hard while reaching around and flicking her clit. Katrina is on fire: the double-ended dildo is still in her pussy so she is filled up. She feels the dildo move - it enters and withdraws from her slick hole. Nana has grabbed the stem of the dildo and she is fucking her, pulling it out of her pussy and slamming it back. She is trying to keep pace with the forceful pumps from Bob.

She is still so fascinated watching both hard rods enter Katrina like that. She has never tried, in fact never thought of having this kind of sex, but the more she watches, the more she wants to try it.

Her ex-husband always said that she had no imagination in the bedroom. But between taking care of his couch potato ass, 4 children and an ailing mother, she barely had the energy to do anything but sleep at the end of the day.

"I wonder what he would say if he saw me now, fucking another woman with a dildo while watching her get fucked," she thought smugly.

She continues to ram the dildo into Katrina's pussy until Katrina starts screaming.

"I am cumming, I am cumming - arrrgghhh"

She shudders, even as Bob continues his assault on her already angry looking ass hole. She lowers her body and Bob misses his mark. His dick has left an even angrier gaping hole. He grabs her hips so he can lift her back up, but Katrina asks him to stop.

She pleads "Please finish in Nana, I need a short break," and she rolls off and flops on her back on the floor breathing hard.

"Tom Colins really fucked me good earlier," she explains.

"I'll probably go back for more later if he has not found a replacement from the agency. Actually it doesn't matter, I will go anyway, whoever gets sent to him will need help," Katrina thinks to herself as she strokes her dildo.

Apart from the initial shock of been pulled into the house before she could introduce herself and Tom's swiftness in bending her over the sofa, pulling aside her g-string and entering her pussy so forcefully, she actually loved everything else that happened. It was just a significant shock.

Bob lowers his dick into Nana's mouth and starts to fuck it deeply. Nana starts choking and trying to pull him off making him realise she might not know how to swallow dick. He withdraws and asks her if she is ok. Her eyes have tears running down and she is gasping for air.

"Sorry, I was not thinking," Bob apologies sincerely " Have you ever done this before?"

12