The Caretaker Ch. 01

Story Info
Kayley is going to take care of her Employer.
3k words
4.35
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
200 Followers

Thank you so much Incredimeters, for all your help with editing my work. I hope you enjoy this story.

The Caretaker

Aidan Williams sat at his desk bright and early on a Friday morning. Aidan was in his forties. He was Jamaican by birth with bronze skin. He was 6'1", 190 pounds with very short black curly hair. He had brown eyes and a short well-groomed black beard. He was wearing his typical grey business suit and was looking over the many reports and receipts for the Mi Deh Yah resort, of which his family was the owner.

He had just spent the last hour watching the video of hut 10 and he was growing more upset by the minute. The bad news about his mother Aalya's medical condition that he had just received was not helping and he was just itching to take out his frustration on someone. Aidan was not a vengeful person but it was only a matter of time before someone messed up and he let them have it.

The Mi Deh Yah resort was a small hotel that consisted of a main building that housed the hotel's kitchens, offices, ballroom, and spa. Aidan and his mother lived in a smaller 6-bedroom house on the resort's grounds. The hotel's main attraction was its dozen or so private hut-like cottages that were scattered across the beach. Hut 10 was where Ceilidh "Kayley" Walsh, his mother's nurse, had been staying for the last 2 months.

Kayley was originally from Ireland. She had come to Jamacia a little less than a year ago with the family she was working for at the time, the Stevens. Kayley had been taking care of Mrs. Stevens, the elderly matriarch of the family and the two were very close. When Mrs. Stevens passed away suddenly in a car accident, it hit Kayley very hard. Seeing that she was in no state to travel the family had let her stay at their beach house. After two weeks Kayley had been going stir-crazy and looking for something to do. She saw Aidan's ad for a nurse and decided then and there that Mrs. Stevens would be very upset with Kayley for not getting on with her life. Kayley would never forget the women but, it was time to stop moping and get back to work.

Aidan still remembered fondly the day Kayley had come in for the interview. He had totally mispronounced her name and she had said it was pronounced Kayley. She was 30, only 5'6, and maybe 140 pounds. She had long red hair, like a summer sunset, and skin that was as pale as fresh milk. She had green eyes and a face that need little if no makeup. Her laugh and smile brightened the room and she had the most beautiful accent he had ever heard.

Her credentials were impeccable. Her letter of recommendation from the Stevens song her phrases. Aidan's only concern was her size. Mrs. Stevens, he knew, as they had attended more than one party at the resort, was a small thin woman, his mother was not. He had said she could not possibly do the physical work required for the job and Kayley had got very upset. She had proceeded to the hotel gym and shown him she could do the work, by doing a workout that made him tired, impressed and he had to admit a little aroused.

Aidan was brought back to reality by a knock on the door. He quickly admonished himself for thinking about his employee that way and said, "Come in."

"You wanted to see Mr. Williams?"

"Yes, come in sit down." Aidan motioned to a chair.

"I have been going over your pay stubs and comparing them with other records," He didn't want her to know he had been watching hours of surveillance tape of her comings and goings, "And I don't think your hours are correct. What do you have to say about that?"

"Well, I am a nurse, not a bookkeeper so I am sure," She said meekly, "I'm sure they are off by a little but I try to be close."

"A little," Aidan said raising his voice. He grabbed her time sheet and shook it at her. "You are off by more than a little Kayley."

She stood and slammed her hands on her desk leaning over it. Trying to get in his face but she was too short. She only came halfway across the desk. "Do you have a problem with the care I am providing?"

"No," he stood and slammed his hands down on the desk too. Two could play at this game. "But you put in over 60 hours last week and only got paid for 44. That's just not right."

They were face to face now and the only thought that kept running through his mind was that scene from the little mermaid, with the song kiss the girl. He flinched first and sat back down. She remained standing.

"I have a solution." He offered meekly

"I'm listening." She said the alpha male as ever

"As of this moment, you are a salaried employee vs an hourly employee. And your new salary is this."

He handed her a folded piece of paper. Kayley almost choked. "This is twice what I make."

"Keep it up and I will make it three times," he grind. "I checked. Its fare- market rate for the services you provide."

"But you give me everything, clothes, food, and lodging." She explained. "I'm not worth this much." She countered.

"You take care of momma. Which Lord knows is not easy especially when she can't remember who you or anyone else is. You are worth ten times that." He pointed to the card. "She loves you and I..."

"You what..." Kayley asked.

"I need you." Aidan had wanted to say something else but chickened out at the last moment.

"Oh. Ok." She responded slightly dejected. "I have been meaning to tell you those spells of forgetfulness are getting worse. Do the doctors have any ideas?

"The only thing the doctors can agree on is that she is getting worse."

"I'm so sorry," Kayley said as she came around the desk.

"They honestly don't think she will be here by the end of the year," Aidan said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, Aidan." She hugged him while he sat composing himself, then moved around the chair to rub his back.

It felt amazing to have her rubbing his shoulders. Involuntarily he moved his head from side to side. Then he absent-mindedly shrugged out of his suit coat, giving Kayley more access to his shoulders. It was like she had some sort of tightness radar. She found every sore muscle and knot and worked them out. He had no idea how long she worked on him but idly, he asked, "Did you learn this technique in medical school?"

"No," she said smiling, "Mr. Lee's massage parlor."

Aidan was not sure if she was joking or not but at the moment he didn't care. Kayley had unbuttoned his tie and the top two buttons of his shirt and was now starting to rub his pectorals. She then moved on to kissing his ear and then in one synchronized moment pinched his very hard nipples playfully and nibbled his ear all at the same time.

Several images ran through Aidan's head. One was him and Kayley together. One was the two of them opening a few more hotels together. Then there was one of Kayley leaving and another of his mother's room, empty. "We have to stop." He finally said.

She kept nibbling. "Why? You're not enjoying your massage?"

"No this is amazing." He said as she leaned more over his shoulder so she could reach the button of his pants. "Stop," he said.

As ordered, she did stop but then she spun the chair around so he had to face her. "Aidan, what's the problem? Neither of us is married. I like you I would say from the bulge in your trousers you like me, so I will ask again what's the problem."

His brain fumbled for an answer. "You're my employee."

"Fine. I quit." She started kissing him again.

He pushed her away. "But I need you."

"Fine, then you can hire me back later. Why are you making this so difficult?" Kayley resumed kissing Aidan.

"But, don't you want marriage, kids, or even for me to buy you dinner?"

"Yes. Yes. And you buy my dinner every night." She finally got his pants unbuttoned and was working on getting his cock out. "Right now, all I want to do is suck your dick."

Aidan stood up and Kayley pulled down both his pants and underwear in one swift motion. She let out a breath of surprise as he sat. "Wow."

"What?" Aidan asked worried he had done something wrong

"That's a little bigger than I'm used to." She smiled up at him. "I'll just go a little slow."

Kayley started by putting the head of Aidan's dick in her mouth and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his shaft at its base. Then with her other hand, she began to pet the hair around his balls. After a few good long pulls on his now fully erect penis, Kayley relaxed her Jaw and swallowed all but the last two inches of his dick. On the next try, she got it all in up to her fingers. She coughed a little but managed to not choke. Aidan's moans and grunts told her she was doing well.

He faced the ceiling and uttered "Oh Lord woman. You wreck me."

Kayley tasted precum and from her college experience that meant it was time to slow down. She looked into Aidan's eyes and found more than desire there. His stare was almost animalistic. She had lit his fire. Aidan stood and turned around. He grabbed the blotter on his desk and used it as a shovel to knock everything off his desk and onto the floor. Aidan turned back around and moved to pick her up and presumably lay her on his desk. Kayley stood and couldn't help but laugh. "While your desk looks very comfy. I was thinking the couch might work better."

Aidan looked over at the couch as though it had just appeared out of nowhere. "You're right and it folds out."

"Even better." Kayley giggled once more then they both set to work. He threw the cushions this way and that. She removed her scrub top and sports bra. He pulled the bed out and unfolded the extension. She pulled down her scrub pants and pink panties. He fluffed the mattress, praying to God that it didn't smell. She pulled the pins holding her braided hair up and then finger-combed her crimson trusses a time or two so they cascaded down her back halfway to her butt.

Aidan's task was complete he turned to face Kayley and he swore his heart stopped. She was a vision. A goddess of unimaginable beauty. "You better make this worth my while, Aidan." She chided him, "I don't let my hair down for just anyone."

Aidan grabbed her in one smooth motion and practically flung her on the bed. He meant to place her upon it gently but it was more forceful than he intended. He mounted the bed like a puma stocking its prey. He moved over her slowly completely eclipsing her tiny body with his. He started kissing her lips then her neck and then he started moving south. Her nipples were hard and pink and stood out like flowers on two white hills. Aidan wanted to linger but the treasure farther down was calling.

Kayley had kept her bush trimmed but full. "It's good to see that my suspicions were correct. You are a true redhead."

"In every sense of the word darlin..." said Kayley, her accent growing thicker by the minute "Now get down there and start counting them."

Aidan's tongue went to work and in only moments Kayley's eyes rolled back in her head and she began to pant. "Yes, Aiden. Just like that. Please a little harder."

Kayley was so wet her cum was practically seeping out of her pussy. He coated his forefinger and then inserted it as he found her clit with his tongue. A few minutes later he repeated the process with his forefinger and index finger. Kayley arched her back and exhaled as if she had been stabbed.

Aidan stopped. "Are you ok? Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare" She screamed in his face, far louder than she intended. She grabbed Aidan's hand and started using it like a dildo.

"I'm almost there Aidan don't stop." Kayley said between breaths, "Holy Mary mother of God...don't...you...dare...stop."

They got into a rhythm, him pushing and her pulling, and before long Kayley stuffed a sheet in her mouth and screamed her heart out.

Their sexual energy was reduced but not yet depleted. Kayley slid over a little and let Aiden lie next to her. To amuse himself he started tracing lines between her numerous freckles. Like she was a big connect the dot. "What are you doing?" she asked after a time.

"Stargazing." Aiden smiled his perfect white smile.

Kayley looked over her shoulder at him. Her expression said, "What?"

"You have several groups of freckles that look just like constellations," Aidan explained. "Here's Orion," he traced it with his finger, "And Cassiopeia and down here the little dipper."

He touched her right above her ass and it sent new electricity through her. She rolled away out of his reach and patted the bed next to her. He crawled over to the spot she had indicated and discovered far too late that he had fallen into her trap. She was on top of him in seconds. Her pussy was slightly above his male stem which was growing by the second. "Enough astronomy. Now for something a lot more pertinent." She tried to remember the line and was afraid she was going to muddle it. Then just gave up and quoted. "My heart's subdued even to the very quality of my lord." (Othello 1.3)

Aidan's eye widened, "I will have you submit to no man. Especially not to me."

That was precisely what she wanted to hear. I single tear of joy rolled down her cheek and fell to his chest. "A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart." Kayley quoted (The Merry Wives of Windsor 3.4) and then kissed him as she had never kissed a man before.

As they were kissing, she deftly changed her stance so she could reach her right arm and hand under herself to insert Aidan's engorged cock into her pussy. She had to admit she had never taken a cock as big as Aidan's before and was not entirely sure she could. The tip of his bronze dick entered her cave. She was more than wet enough. It slipped farther in and she thought she had it all when she felt a little tightness between her legs. "Oh, my."

"You are so fucking tight," Aidan said through gritted teeth.

"No love, you're[W1] so big." She contradicted him as the muscles of her womb adjusted to make room for more of his cock.

She finally got it all in and there was a little pressure between her legs but not as bad as a moment ago. She just sat there on all fours and let her pussy and his dick get to know each other. The muscles adjusted and started to massage his cock. She then put her right hand back on Aidan's pectoral and slightly started to move her hips back and forth. Aidan tried a pelvic thrust of his own but she stopped him by patting his chest. "Not yet dear. Let me be in control here."

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" he asked real concern in his voice.

"It feels great and in time it will get easier but the first couple of times we will have to go slow." Kayley, ever the hypocrite began to speed up her back-and-forth motions.

"Aidan, you are like some sort of bronze Greek god." She praised him.

"And you are like a little fire sprite. Light as a feather and so hot you make me burn so exquisitely." He complimented her in return.

Kayley was rapidly approaching climax and she hoped that he was too. She moved her hands to his dark chocolate nipples and squeezed them followed quickly by kissing them. She moved her hands down to his abbs and started swishing her head back and forth playfully wiping his nipples with her hair.

"Oh, my Kayley. You are so hot." Aidan felt like a freshman again. He hadn't climaxed this fast since his puppy-love relationship at Eton. "I can't take it anymore. I have to come."

"Then cum Gra' mo Chroi (Love of my heart)," Kayley said panting. "Cum in my sweet honey pot and sow your seed deep within me."

Kayley was not sure if it was her imagination but she thought she could feel his ejaculation and the flood of cum that shot forth from his cock. She had been near to climaxing herself but between the extra lubricant and the thought that within weeks she could be caring Aidan's child, the orgasm building within her grew exponentially. Once again, she stuffed the sheet into her mouth to muffle her screams of ecstasy. She then pulled the sheet from her mouth so she could take large gulps of air and collapsed completely limp onto Aiden's equally exhausted body.

One Year Later

The Doctors had been right about Mrs. Aayla Williams' failing condition but they had been wrong about how long she had left. She also seemed to return to her old self more and more with every passing day. She lived just long enough to see her son happily married to a wonderful woman, her first grandchild born and to know her name would live on with her new granddaughter.

88girfriend
88girfriend
200 Followers