The Life of a CEO's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Janet meets her husband's boss for 1st time.
7.8k words
4.24
31k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren Speck was the CEO of the company he had built up from humble beginnings many years ago he was now in his early fifties. The company was now a multinational with divisions and offices all around the world. The company turn over last year was circa £300 Million and growing year on year it was very successful. Darren had a team of six executives that kept the day to day running of the company smooth. This allowed time for Darren to concentrate on forward strategy and indulge in his other passion which was fucking their wives at every opportunity; he demanded totally devotion from his employees.

Darren was a tall man over six foot, with a masculine face, chocolate black completion, bald, and with a goatee beard that had a hint of grey beginning to emerge adding to his already distinguished look. He was attractive so said his wife, although not in a male-model type way. It was more in the commanding way that he carried himself. He controlled a respect that most men didn't, he was the boss after all and his charisma was extraordinary everybody liked him. He was generous to his employees especially to the ones that went the extra mile to please him.

Beth Darren's wife could best be described as a perfect woman. At 5'6"tall at most but was so perfectly proportioned she looked like a model she was probably early in her middle 30's at most.

She had chestnut brown hair, sharp bright blue eyes and a homely smile, but what most noticed first were the long-looking legs, flat stomach and slim torso. Her breasts were the perfect size for her frame too firm looking, they seemed to defy gravity. Add to that a bubbly personality and you had someone who was fun to have at any party. It was obvious to everyone why Darren was married to her they were perfect power couple.

What people who meet either Darren or Beth don't realise was that secretly they are both what could be described as highly successful sexual predators. They use their status and wealth to manipulate people to participate all their perverted sexual fantasies. They spend most of their spare time dreaming up ways to satisfy their ever growing sexual cravings. What better way than use their power than to manipulate and dominate Darren's devoted employees?

Darren generally employed executives that were experts in their field, he paid them handsomely but one characteristic he always insists on was that the employee had what he and his wife would describe as a trophy wife or at least a wife that could be called attractive to most.

Darren thought that the term a trophy wife is a wife who is regarded as a status symbol for the husband. He personally thought the term is often used in a derogatory or disparaging way, implying that the wife in question has little personal merit besides her physical attractiveness.

These type of wives can require substantial expense for maintaining their appearance, the lady in question is often classed as unintelligent or unsophisticated, does very little of substance beyond remaining attractiveness, and is in some ways synonymous with the term gold digger.

The wives role beyond providing sex, is to remind others that her husband is powerful or rich enough to be desirable to such a woman despite his age and thus to serve as a marker of this status -- hence the "trophy" part.

Darren loved this type of woman however he found the opposite to be true, he found that most of the wives to very intelligent, good talkers, could speak confidently and generally fun to be with.

Mostly the women just happened to be born into the wrong side of town and needed a way to go up in the world just like Darren did many years ago.

Darren was sitting on the settee with his laptop PC resting on the arm chair; he was having a conversation with his new Sales & Marketing executive Doug via Microsoft Teams. Doug was in Munich Germany at a sales conference giving Darren the updates on how sales and contacts were going.

Five minutes into the conversation Darren said "Doug I'm putting myself on mute as my wife has just walked into the room with my glass of whiskey. Just carry on talking for now."

"Okay Boss I will carry on."

The women who walked into the lounge was in fact actually Doug's wife Janet but he wasn't to know that from his hotel bedroom in Germany.

Darren had decided to send Doug to Germany a couple of weeks ago after meeting his lovely wife at a drinks reception after a company strategy away day from the office held at the Ritz hotel in London. The wives were also invited after the intense meetings to celebrate the day's success.

Janet was actually a serious professional, wife, and mother of two young girls, she was the type of woman that men both admired and lusted after even though she was 35 years old. She did all she could to hide her sexy body normally, but at 5'7" with a slender build and large DD-cup breasts, she wasn't able to conceal such perfection no matter how hard she tried. With her impossible to ignore tits, her wide smile and blonde hair that she wore to a shoulder's length.

It all started quite casually when Doug and Janet attended the reception. Darren began to flirt with Janet as he seems to do with all women who were placed next to him at the round table on which the team were all sitting. Darren was married which everyone knew but he had always had an eye for the ladies and despite - or perhaps because of her fuller figure Janet had attracted his attention.

Janet didn't take him to seriously at first though it was clear to all that Janet was really enjoying the attention she was receiving from a man who was undeniably attractive as well as being in a position of power. All the other wives at the function were looking at Janet with a look of envy. Doug was in a way enjoying seeing his wife behaving in such a light hearted and sexy way. He was especially pleased as it was his new boss that was attracting his wife's attention.

As the Boss, Darren had to make sure he spent time with everyone in his executive team that night but most noticed he kept returning to talk to Janet throughout the evening. When he did, they laughed and joked together there were obviously getting on really well, Darren's wife was also watching her husband intently but didn't seem to mind all the attention he was giving Janet.

Janet looked at her husband for a second as if asking for his approval for something but then simply grinned and carried on talking to Darren. Doug watched from the table, glass in hand as they talked together. Janet cast an eye back towards Doug again where he sat while she was holding on to Darren's bare arm he was wearing a short sleeved shirt.

Ever so gradually Janet was aware of that his hand had wondered on to her hip. The skirt Janet was wearing was not very thick. She realized that his fingers were now very close to where the waistbands of her panties were. Janet then became conscious about what she was wearing she was wearing one of her favourite matching thong and bra sets she remembered with relief not some large frumpy but comfortable women's panties she wears most of the time. She remembered that they were light blue coloured and satiny.

Janet gave a little smile while listening to his stories as Darren wondering hands stroked her ass with light fingers until he found her panty line, she knew he could feel the waistband of her panties. Given that they were a small thong, she was sure he knew right away there was not much there.

Janet felt his fingers start to trace the line of her thong. She didn't stop him. In fact it was kind of exciting thinking of him discovering what she was wearing. Sure enough his fingers gently followed the band of her thong all the way to where it disappeared into her ass cheeks.

Janet did not protest she didn't move away from him. She was enjoying the touch of husband's handsome boss. Darren's fingers kept sliding from her hips back to her ass along the line of her thong. Janet by now had no idea what Darren was saying she was only concentrating on where his fingers would stray next.

Doug watched the whole episode including the ass stroking, feeling a strange combination of pride, fear, anger and jealousy all at the same time.

Darren told Janet that her husband Doug was very lucky he was to be married to such a beautiful woman. After the conversation was over and giving Janet a light kiss on either cheek Darren found his wife then declared to everyone that they were leaving for home.

In bed that night Janet was hot, passionate and demanding. Emotions had been so powerfully aroused by what Doug had watched that he matched her arousal kiss for kiss and thrust for thrust, both reaching a wonderful nearly-simultaneous climax before collapsing onto the bed.

The next morning she confessed that Darren had been feeling her leg under the dinner table during the meal. He asked her how that had made her feel. Janet replied that it had made her feel horny and hot. That's as far as this was ever going to go she forcefully said it was just a little flirting he is your boss, after all we want him on our side don't we honey.

Darren had a different feeling all together and was about set in motion as usually his seduction plan that had never failed before. He was pretty certain that Janet would be chocking on his large cock very soon while he had fingers playing with her ass and pussy simultaneously.

Darren had sent a couple of days ago the day that Doug had left for Germany a dozen red roses to Doug's house addressed to Janet. They arrived at exactly 6pm as instructed when he knew she would be home with a simple message inside a card apologising for taking her husband away.

The card simple said "Sorry for taking your Doug away from you and his daughters, texted me on my personal mobile number and I will make it up to you".

Janet stared at the card over and over until she simple texted back "How?" at 6.10pm.

Darren smiled to himself when his mobile lit up an incoming message at 6.10pm he knew instantly who it would be from.

Darren replied instantly "Let me make it up to you by taking you out for a meal at my favourite restaurant tomorrow night let's say 6pm?"

Janet replied almost instantly "Okay it's a deal."

Darren decided to up the ante straightaway "Wear something sexy, I want to see plenty of cleavage, I know you have wonderful tits from my memory."

"You are a very naughty boy what would your wife say and why would I do that for you?" Janet replied

"Just do what you're told like your husband always does," Darren decided now was the time to start the submission early.

"Okay 6pm tomorrow" Janet replied now stroking hard on her pussy with her white panties pushed to one side with her eyes closed dreaming of what might become of tomorrow. Why she was becoming so aroused she no idea but there it was like a steam train.

Janet stroked her pussy and parted her pussy lips with her fingers and touched her clitoris and rubbed her finger against it sending lovely sensations up her spine. She was having a long soak in the bath; the water was scented with expensive bath oils from Molten Brown. She had closed her eyes dreaming of what Darren could do to her, since this morning his image she couldn't just get out her head. Janet stepped out of the bath and dried herself off. She walked into the bedroom stopped by the full length mirror turning to admire her figure as she held her tits up running her fingers over the erect nipples she was so sensitive today.

Janet began to apply her makeup as she leaned closer to the makeup mirror and began to think about what tonight would bring. Would Darren want to take her tonight and if he did she was not sure she could resist or if she even wanted too.

In her head she was determined that nothing would happen stay loyal to her husband, however her body was reacting totally the opposite it was a battle going on within her that she seemed to have no control over.

Janet had taken the afternoon off work leaving her designer shoes shop in the hands of her assistant. The afternoon was spent buying a new dress and having her hair done. Then dropping the kids from school at their friends house for a sleep over which they just loved to do as it was a Friday.

She walked over to the bed where she had her dress laid out; her new dress was lying next to a half cut bra in black silk with matching petite panties.

Janet tried on the dress stretching it over her hips and walking back to the full length mirror, then turned around so she could see every angle there was just the barest hint of panty line.

She walked back next to the bed sat down and slipped on the matching heels from her shop to go along with her new dress.

The dress was low cut so you could see her delightful large breasts were almost falling out, that was exactly what she wanted to look like, just as Darren had ordered she thought.

Janet walked back and checked herself out again in the full length mirror while she adjusted the dress around her cleavage and pulled the dress down to make sure it expose as much as possible. She was now ready for whatever the night would bring.

At exactly 6pm the car horn went off outside Janet's house, she looked out the bedroom window to see a large blue metallic Roll Royce parked outside their house. Janet's heart rate jumped up another notch as she rushed towards the front door grabbed her hand bag and out she went.

A driver stepped out opened the door for Janet and she stepped inside onto the large leather seats in back.

"We will be at the restaurant in 30 minutes madam, please help yourself to champagne while we travel." The driver announced.

Janet looked around inside the car and thought she could get used to this.

After around 30 minutes the Rolls Royce parked outside the best restaurant in town "Michelangelo's." It is well known that customers have to book months in advance to get reservation.

Janet thought to herself that Darren was putting all the stops out to impress her tonight; she gave herself a little smile of satisfaction. Maybe he was interested in more than just a little innocent flirting, Janet sighed to herself in anticipation.

The place was impressive. It had a formal dining room with dark wood tones and many tables with white tablecloths. Around the perimeter there were several booths. There weren't many people there yet as it was early and it would get busier later.

Janet found Darren standing at the bar area he was dressed in what looked like a very expensive tailored suit with a white cotton shirt, the tie had been removed but Darren still looked every bit a successful man blessed with exceptional good looks, he had an aura of confidence that was intoxicating.

She smiled walked towards him they said hello and kissed and hugged each other. She looked wonderful. Her hair was beautifully perfect and it framed her pretty face. She had on a long dark trench type coat and black high heels especially taken from her shop.

He tried to reach under her coat and do more than hug her she thought but she pushed his hands away and told him they would be late for dinner with a little smile.

As they approached the maitre'd, he gave him the name he had made the reservation under the night before. He looked at his book and said, "Right this way sir."

They followed him to the far back corner of the dining room where there were several secluded semi-circular booths. He pointed them to the last one just as Darren had requested he wanted no interruptions tonight.

Janet slid off her coat and leaned in to put it on the booth seat and then slid in after it exposing her wonderful breasts to Darren.

He watched her every move, she had on a beautiful black satin dress was very low cut in front and she had a push up bra which helps show her full breasts. In fact almost half of them were exposed in this dress just as Darren had requested. Darren wondered what type of panties she would wear with such a beautiful dress he would find very soon he thought.

"What a beautiful dress Janet it shows all your assist's to the maximum just as I liked."

Janet smiled with a contented look in her face back at Darren with a little flushed face.

Once they had both order food and after drink a few glasses of fine wine Janet began to relax, calm down and enjoy her husband's bosses company.

Janet got her head together and resolved that it would just be a meal in good company, followed by a goodnight kiss and that's where the evening would end. So, having decided that, she was able to relax properly.

The meal was excellent Janet thought... the full works and some really good wine... and they took their time over it. It was well after eight by the time they finished coffees... and Janet really did enjoy his company he was utterly charming throughout.

Janet started to compare Darren with her husband was his company was better than his... but it was... well... different. He held a certain arrogance confidence that comes from being a self-made millionaire she thought and it was fun being with him. He's also very intelligent and he has a way of telling funny little stories that made her laugh a lot.

Darren didn't make any sexual advances or innocent touches as he did last time they met at the Ritz. Janet was wondering if all he was interested in was a meal to make for her husband's absence after all; this made her feel a little disappointed was he not attracted to her she thought.

"My driver is waiting outside to pick us up back to your house". Darren said

"Let me take you coat for you, it will be a little hot in the car"

"Okay thank you that would be lovely".

In car back to Janet's house Darren put his arm around her and she snuggled into his chest while he played his the strap of her dress on her shoulder. All the while conversation was following freely like they had been friends for years. Janet loved the experience she didn't want it end any time soon.

"I have Microsoft teams meeting with your husband at 9pm is it Okay to hold it in your house as I will not be able to make it home in time?" Darren informed Janet when they arrived at he house.

Janet smiled to herself she was wondering how she was going to get Darren into the house but there it was.

"Of course please be my guest, I will get some drinks for us to relax."

Darren and Janet walked to the front door while she was using the key Darren took the opportunity to give her delicious ass a little squeeze and stroke.

Janet with her back to him had a smile as wide as can be; Janet made no attempt to more his hand away as he stroked her gently.

"What do you want to drink?" Janet asked

"One your husband's expensive whiskeys please, he is always telling me about his collection at work."

Darren moved to the lounge and set up his laptop PC, within minutes there was an incoming call.

"Hello Doug how is Germany?"

"Great boss we have had been so busy with some great new leads."

"Okay please explain all the detail Doug."

After a few minutes Janet walked in with a Whiskey on the rocks for Darren.

Darren put his finger to his lips to inform her of the need for silence; she handed the drink to Darren and then sat down opposite him on another chair.

"Doug I'm going to put you on mute my wife has just walked in." Darren said with a little smile towards Janet.

Janet and Darren could hear Doug talking in the back ground.

Darren smiled and said looking at Janet, "Good. Now, why don't you stand up and take off that beautiful dress for me let's see what is underneath?" Then he sat back against the couch and took a sip from his drink waiting for the inevitable to happen.

He knew that by now Janet would compile with his every whim he was pretty sure he had successfully seduced yet another of his employees wives. This one he thought was going to be particular fun to convert; he would act out all his perverted fantasies on her once his wife had given her approval. All of that would come very soon.