The Caretaker’s Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walking through house with you stirred up many memories and reminded me of how alone I am now, how alone I've become. Sorry, I feel foolish," I exclaimed.

She took my face in her gloved hands and pulled me to her, "You are not alone, now," then engaged me in a warm, tender kiss.

Our lips melded together, and I got lost in the kiss, everything else melted away. It was not a soul kiss, but it was a very 'soulful' kiss. She ended the kiss, laid her head on my shoulder and once again wrapped her arms around me. I returned her embrace, and we held each other like that for the longest time.

Finally, I cleared my throat and whispered, "We better be heading back. The weather's changing...and thank you, Hannah. Thank you for being here with me...and being here for me."

"You're welcome, honey, and thank you. That was the most wonderful kiss I've had in a very long time," she replied.

"It's the 'only' kiss I've had in a very long time!" I remarked as I led us back through the house.

By the time we reached the cabin and had secured the snowmobile, the western sky had turned ominously dark.

"That looks pretty serious," Hannah remarked.

"Yes, let's get inside and warm up," I said as we bolted the shed and headed to the back porch.

"You wouldn't happen to have the makings for hot chocolate, would you?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do. I even have whipped cream!"

"Awesome," she grinned.

I found the cocoa mix and set everything out, "Can you handle this? I need to secure the storm shutters in place. This could get nasty."

"I'm on it, sweetie," she smiled.

By the time I finished, I found Hannah in the living room. She had gotten the fireplace going, and two steaming cups and an insulated carafe of hot chocolate were sitting on the coffee table.

"Thank you for getting the fire going," I said as I headed to the hearth to warm my frozen hands.

She grinned and winked, "I may have never been in the Girl Scouts, but I know how to start a fire."

I almost said, "You sure have started one in me!"

After getting feeling back in my hands, I sat down opposite Hannah and took a sip of the hot chocolate, "Ohhh, perfect. Thank you; this hits the spot."

We sat and sipped our cocoa and talked about the house and then about how I got started designing and building homes. As we talked, we heard the wind howling outside, and in spite of the fireplace, I felt chilled. At some point, I was talking about a house I built next to a small waterfall and how it included a cantilevered deck extending out over the water, so you could look straight down at the waterfall, when I realized Hannah was sitting very quietly, staring intently at me.

"Everything okay? I guess I got carried away. I haven't had a captive audience to speak to in quite a while."

Hannah smiled, wryly, "Is that what I am? Your captive."

"Yes," I joked, "and you have to submit to my every whim!"

She answered, simply, "As you wish."

It was lovely day, and we finished it, sitting there by the fire, comfortably chatting, like old friends, not like the veritable strangers we were. By the time we went to bed, the snow had stopped, but not before dumping almost another foot. We weren't going anywhere, anytime soon.

DAY FIVE -- A REVELATION

The next morning, started slow and lazy. We enjoyed a nice breakfast, then did clean-up. Hannah was more reserved than the day before, but she also seemed unsettled. I assumed it was probably cabin fever. And we were most likely going to be cabin-bound for several more days.

Eventually, I broke out some my parent's old board games. After one or two, we settled on Scrabble, and discovered we both enjoyed that the most. We ended up playing for several hours, till Hannah complained of a stiff neck. Actually, I think she was tired of beating me. By then, it was time for dinner, anyway.

After a quiet meal, we retired to the living room and I got a good fire going.

As I started the fire, Hannah set us up with wine, then sat in her normal place, "Nick we need to talk about something, but I need a glass or two of this wine first, a little 'reinforcement' to help me with what I want to say."

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, Nick, nothing is wrong...My hope is that something is right."

"Okay, sure. Would you like some bread with the wine?

"Sounds perfect," she replied.

We drank our wine in silence. I could tell Hannah was working something out, so I waited patiently for her.

She cleared her throat and set her wine glass down, "Nick, I need to know how you feel about something..."

"Sure, Hannah. What is it?"

She gave a half smile, "Okay, this not easy. I can be a bit guarded, sometimes, but I know I have to address this; so here goes: Since you found me, rescued me, and brought me here, I've experienced some things, some feelings I never expected. At first, I chalked it up to the stress of my accident, being stranded; and to my failed marriage and the duress I've been under of late; but I cannot explain away how I'm feeling now, by just attributing it to those events."

After that statement, she picked up her wine glass and finished it in one long swallow. She set the empty glass on coffee table and nodded at it, "Please."

I filled it and sat back, but didn't say anything, allowing her to work through what was on her mind.

"Nick, at the house, on the deck, when I kissed you, it was spontaneous. And something I've never done. I've never initiated anything like that with a man before, especially one I've just met. I tell you this, because I want you to fully understand what happened and how I feel. But let me ask you something. When we were on the deck, why do you think I kissed you?"

"Honestly, I wondered about it, and yes, I was surprised. I guess I felt like you were comforting me, letting me know I wasn't alone; that there was another person, you, to whom I mattered."

"Okay, good. That was certainly part of it. And I want you to know, besides everything else, you have helped me the same way. Since my break up with Tom, I have felt very alone, very isolated. Like you, I have no other family, no close friends I can turn to for...support, for comfort."

She continued, "But what I have to say, is completely aside from that. Nick we've only been here, what, five days, and in this short time, I've developed...'feelings' for you, deep feelings I have never experienced before -- certainly not with Tom."

Hannah picked up her wine glass, took a drink, then stood, stepped around the coffee table and in front of me. Her body language told me she wanted me to stand. She took hold of my hands, looking directly into my eyes.

"Nick, I don't understand it, I almost don't believe it, but I decided not to dismiss it or deny it. I think I am falling...No. I think I 'have' fallen in love with you. And more than that, I feel a connection with you, which is...so strong, so natural, it scares me."

"Hannah..."

"Shhh", she put a finger to my lips, "don't say anything, yet. And, this is important, Nick, please, do not think you have to say the same thing...Whatever you have to say, be honest. The truth may hurt, but hearing 'less than the truth' would devastate me."

Eyes still locked on mine, she removed her finger from my lips and took my hand again, then nodded ever so slightly.

"Hannah, I understand how hard it was for you to share that. I understand why. So, I know I don't have to explain to you how hard it would have been for me to do the same...Hanna, I don't 'think' I've fallen in love with you..."

I saw eyes begin to tear up and her shoulders drop slightly. I realized she misunderstood where I was headed.

"No, Hannah. Listen, I'm trying to say, I don't 'think' I have fallen in love you. Without reservation, I can say I am totally, irrevocably, head-over-heals in love with you. You captured my heart that first day. And in the short time we've been together, I have felt more alive, happier than I think I have been in my entire adult life. And yes, it's scary how quick and natural our connection was, and how strong it has become in such a short time. I didn't know you felt the same...but when you kissed me, my heart almost burst, because it gave me a glimmer of hope that you might feel the same as I. But I was afraid...afraid you didn't feel the same."

Hannah was nodding and tears were leaking down her cheeks, "It's real then. This thing between us. Not my imagination...not just me...But how can that be? How?"

She looked at me, brow furrowed, disbelief written in her expression.

"Please, explain, help me understand...so I know this is real, not a..."

I pulled her lithe body hard against me and kissed her, passionately, expressing the feelings which were welling up in me, now -- after months, years of feeling nothing except loss and pain. I felt her arms wrap around my torso and hug me fiercely, evidencing more strength than I would have imagined she possessed in her delicate frame.

Glued to each other, we continued to kiss; I felt her tongue on my lips, urgently pressing between them. I joined her in a soul-consuming French kiss, and felt her body shaking, and her tears on my face as she broke down, releasing pent-up emotions.

Long after we stopped kissing, we continued to stand there, wrapped in each other's arms, not only relishing the warmth, the pressure, the feel of our bodies pressed together; but not wanting to bring and end to this physical bonding which represented the emotional bond we had discovered, that had consumed us.

We sat together on the couch, in front of a dying fire. We sipped our wine and talked, catching up on who we were before we met, and discovering who we might become. We agreed to go slowly, not rush things, not give in to the heat of the moment. Neither of us felt we could survive a misstep, after what we each already suffered through. At two in the morning, we surrendered to fatigue and went to our separate rooms.

At first, I slept soundly.

DAY SIX -- A CLIMACTIC CONCLUSION

I awoke to sounds outside my door. I stepped out into the hallway. Hannah was at the front door, suitcases in hand.

"Nick, you lied to me, led me on, didn't you? I'm leaving..."

"Nick!"

"Nick? Are you awake?"

"No, don't leave," I gasped.

My bedroom door cracked open and Hannah peered in.

"Sorry if I woke you. I couldn't sleep any longer...What did you say? Don't leave?" she asked, obviously confused.

I was confused! Then I realized, I was dreaming, having a nightmare, actually.

"Um, nothing, I was dreaming. What time is it?"

"It's ten o'clock, sleepyhead. I'm sorry to wake you, but I've been awake for hours, and I couldn't get back to sleep," she said as she entered my bedroom.

She was still in a nightgown, a sheer, diaphanous negligee, ivory in color, with fine, silvery embroidery on the delicately scalloped straps, neckline and bottom hemline of the garment. As she approached closer, I could make out the shadows of her aureoles through the gauzy material, then the shadowy triangle of her mound, and realized she had no panties on. Blood rushed to my head -- no the other one. My penis was fully erect in seconds. I realized Hannah was still talking.

"...promised we would take it slow, but the thing is, I don't want to take it slow. I have been awake the last two hours imagining being with you, making love to you, imagining what it would be like, feel like, and..."

She slipped the straps of the nightie off her shoulders at let it fall to the floor.

"...I couldn't wait. Nicholas, make love to me. Now. Please."

She didn't have to say 'please'.

I sat in stunned silence, taking in her dusky, olive-toned, willowy body. On her slender, chest, her 'B'-cup breasts sat high, with just the slightest pout, and boasted large, beautiful, aureoles, light-brown in color, with the most suckable-looking, thick nipples, which stuck out almost a half-inch. My eyes traveled down her long, elegant torso, which was highlighted by a subtly-muscled washboard stomach and the most divine, deep, vertically elongated navel I have ever laid eyes on (I have a thing for navels). Then I fixed on her slightly flared hips, moderately pronounced hip bones and flat pelvis. Centered in that exquisite setting was her small, lovely vulva, covered in soft-looking, downy curls, immaculately groomed into a triangle of chestnut-brown pubic hair, and below there, her diminutive labia were shaved smooth. Then those legs, those long, slender but shapely, finely-muscled legs, which ended at elegantly-shaped, well-proportioned feet -- oof!

Self-consciously she remarked, "I know I'm kind of skinny, and my breasts are..."

"Hannah, stop! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

I pulled back my covers and swung my feet to the floor.

Hannah gasped, "Holy...holy shit, Nicholas!" The look of shock on her face scared me.

"What?''

"Where the hell am I supposed to put...'that'?"

I looked where she was pointing. Big Nick was standing up proud. I looked up at her, feigning bewilderment, "Uh, I was hoping you would know. This is all new to me."

Before I could stand, she tackled me, driving me back on the bed.

Cackling, she barked, "Smartass! I'm damn sure this isn't your first rodeo!"

Landing on top of me, she propped herself up on straight arms, hands on my shoulders, a cloud of long, silky brown hair enveloping my head.

Looking down at me, she switched from her playful banter to a more serious tone, "I mean it, Nick, that thing, your penis, is bigger than anything I've ever had in me. I'm small. I've never had children, and I've had trouble with men who weren't near as big as you. And for the last 15 years, I've had a steady diet of 'Mr. Very Average'. Well, not a steady diet; and for the last two years, I've practically starved to death. Of course, he was too busy feeding that little sausage to his 'assistant', young, miss 'Big-Tits'. But, to hell with him. How do you propose to screw me with that beast?"

(Time out. It's not a 'beast' and I'm not 'Mandingo'-big. But I'm healthy -- just over eight inches, with a good six-inches of girth and a bigger, kind of bulbous head -- okay, maybe 'Average Porn-Star'-big.)

"Allow me to show you," I smiled and forcefully pulled her down to me, feeling her naked breasts against my hard chest for the first time. I engaged her in a passionate kiss, relishing the feel of her full lips, large mouth and long tongue. And I was very aware of every part of her firm body pressed into mine.

I rolled her over and lightly pinned her arms beside her head. I looked in her dreamy, emerald-green eyes, "I'll be gentle. Trust me."

"I do trust you. But...go slowly. I haven't...been with a man...scratch that...I haven't had intercourse in almost a year." As an aside, she remarked, "I haven't been with a 'real' man in forever."

I bent down and gently kissed her forehead, then lightly kissed her eyes, then her mouth, before kissing my way down her long, sensuous neck to her decolletage. I stopped there, released her arms and scooted down so I could better reach her breasts. As my lips first contacted her left nipple, she buried her hands in my wavy hair, grasping it and pulling my face into her cushiony, gently yielding breast. I lingered at her breasts, relishing the feel of her nipples in my mouth. She vibrated under me, and cooed her approval. I moved down to her navel and buried my tongue there.

She giggled, "Tickles."

I reached her vulva and shifted my body down again, collapsing on my folded legs. Then, grasping the firm globes of her taut buttocks, I lifted her hips up till I had her in a comfortable position for cunnilingus.

"That pig would never do this for me, except maybe a couple licks to get me wet before...Oh, baby!"

I flattened my warm tongue on her shaved labia and lightly licked up. I probed and licked her diminutive vagina, relishing the feel and her womanly scent. I reached further down and engaged her cute, pink pucker, lightly probing it with my tongue. Her hips jerked in response.

"Oh, Nick, what are you doing?"

"Anal play. Does it bother you?"

"Oh, oh hell no! Just never had that done. You can do it some...OHHH..."

I pressed the tip of my tongue in farther and her response was immediate, then I moved back up to her vaginal opening. Supporting her buttocks with one big hand and my elbow braced on my knees, I took my free hand and began lightly working her clit. Between my saliva and her vaginal fluids, her lips and petite, hooded clit were slick with moisture.

"Oh, Nick, baby, you may make me cum this way. I'm, I'm, ohhh, ohhh, ungh, yes, keep doing that with your finger...faster...my butt, please, OHHH, keep your tongue there..."

I increased the speed and pressure on her tiny clit and slipped my tongue back between her tight butt cheeks and began stabbing her pucker, rapidly. Her hips started jerking, spasmodically, and I had to switch to massaging her clit with my thumb and press my palm onto her pubic mound to maintain control. As she got closer to her climax, I used the thumb of my left hand, which I was supporting her with, and worked it between her cheeks and engaged her now slippery, wet anus. I pressed my thumb against the pucker, and felt her contract. As soon as she relaxed, I slipped my big thumb into her tight, little hole as far as it would go.

"OH FUCK! Fuck, fuck, fuck, gonna cum, yes, yes, yes, gonna...UGHHH, AGHHH..."

Spasming and screaming, she climaxed, and continued to spasm, body shaking, breasts jiggling, neck muscles taut, straining as she held her head up, eyes wide, watching me. Finally, I felt her begin to relax and removed my thumb and brought her hips down to rest on my knees as tremors periodically shot through her body. She was shaking her head side to side, licking her lips and cooing.

Then, tears in her eyes, "Oh, Nicky, nobody has ever made me cum like that. I didn't know I could."

I stretched my cramped legs out and crawled up Hannah's body till I could kiss her. She wrapped her long arms around me, and we kissed tenderly, gently, playing our tongues over each other's lips and probing our mouths, as our long tongues dueled, playfully.

I lifted up so I could look in her eyes. She gave me the sweetest smile.

"Thank you, my sweet lover. Thank you." Tears leaked from her eyes and she took a hand and wiped at her face, then cradled my cheek, "Nicky, baby, can we try now?"

I had actually softened some while I was focused on bringing Hannah to climax, and thought, "Perfect time to try."

I scooted up between her legs with my knees outside her hips. She reflexively spread her long legs apart, knees bent and planted her feet outside my knees. She grabbed a pillow to prop up with, then another, giving her a better view. She was staring intently as I positioned my semi-erect penis at her vaginal opening.

"You're not hard!"

"No, and I think that's a good way to start. Don't worry, I'll get hard soon enough," I smiled. "Take hold of my cock, and you control the entry," I directed.

Hannah reached down with one hand, wrapping her long fingers around my shaft and pressed my head against her sloppy wet opening, then began moving the head up and down while pressing firmly against her vagina. I moved my hips and added pressure. Hannah's hips jinked every time the fleshy head bumped her clitoris.

She giggled, "Sensitive. Oh, baby, I want you in me. Push, push now."

I increased the pressure, rocking my hips forward.

"Oh damn, ungh, fuck, it's, it's...Ungh! Fuck! Okay, stop!"

The head squeezed past her incredibly tight opening and her vagina clamped down on my shaft. The feeling was incredible.

"Oh, I can feel you getting hard! Oh, oh, okay," she murmured as she began to pull on my shaft again.

Slowly, I pushed in deeper, Hannah nodding her head. She removed her hand and I kept pushing till I felt my head pressing firmly against her cervix. My cock was almost completely buried in her divine tunnel. She was deeper than I expected.