The Caretaker’s Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers

"Okay, Nick, now, baby, fuck me."

I withdrew till my head naturally stopped at the strangle-point of her tight opening and then stroked all the way back, in one, smooth, slow thrust. The feeling was incredible. Hannah was nodding now, moaning, and as I started slowly stroking, she began shaking, vibrating.

"Okay, Nicky, faster now. I'm going to cum right away, can't stop," she groaned out.

I began to ratchet my hips faster and felt a slight lessening of the tightness on my shaft. Soon, I was thrusting more rapidly, long, full strokes, gently spearing her cervix each time.

Suddenly, she started jerking her hips, and I felt her vagina begin spasming around my cock, so I increased my tempo.

"Cumming, baby, cumming...Ugh, fuck, fuck, so...fucking...UNGH-FUCK-UGHH-AHHH..."

Body shaking, she came so hard, I had to stop thrusting, as her vagina clamped down and spasmed harder than I have ever experienced before. Then she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into a wet kiss, her body still spasming under me, jerking in post-orgasmic contractions. She broke the kiss and laughed as tears streamed from her eyes.

"Nicky, I've been having intercourse since I was 18, and it has never once felt like, like this, so, so, oh so fucking wonderful," she laughed.

"You feel so big in me. I feel so full. I know you didn't cum. You were being careful. Thank you, but now I want to please you..."

"You did please me. It pleased me to make love to you, to bring you to orgasm. You don't know how much it pleased me," I assured her, tears now leaking from my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Okay, so now, let me fuck you," she grinned, "so I can have that same pleasure. Roll over with me. Keep that big cock in me."

"Don't worry, I think it's stuck there. We made need a crowbar," I joked...well maybe it wasn't a joke.

With me on my back and Hannah straddling me 'cowgirl' style, she looked down and grinned as she adjusted to the position, "I think I'm in love with your big cock. I've never felt so...so full, so connected."

With that, she leaned forward and kissed me, rising a few inches off my cock. As she did, she worked her vaginal muscles, squeezing and releasing. She broke the kiss and lifted slightly, supporting her upper body with her arms, hands positioned beside my broad shoulders. Slowly she rocked back until her buttocks pressed against my hips, forcing my cockhead firmly against her cervix.

She grunted, "Ungh, Tom never hit my cervix, and I don't remember ever feeling this kind of pressure before." She smiled, "I love it." She rocked forward till my fat head started to spread her vaginal opening. Arms bent, she kept her torso parallel to mine, continuing to 'stroke' my cock, all the while, dragging her plump nipples up and down my chest.

"That feels divine, honey," I groaned, "if you can keep it up, you'll make me cum."

"Oh, Nicky, I want to feel you cum in me," and immediately started rocking faster, but still with controlled, measured thrusts, moving up slowly, then dropping back more quickly, causing my cockhead to thump against her cervix. The word 'divine' doesn't capture just how wonderful her deep, tight tunnel felt.

She road me like that for several minutes, gradually increasing the speed and intensity of her thrusts. Beads of sweat formed on her brow and her chest, and her decolletage flushed red with the effort and building excitement. I felt my groin tighten as she began riding me in earnest, panting with the exertion. Her body started shuddering as my own climax began building.

"Cumming soon," I grunted.

She changed position, sitting up and bracing herself with her hands on my chest.

She grinned and growled, "You fill me with your semen, Nicky," and immediately started bouncing up and down, levering herself with her deceptively strong legs. The change in position changed the pressure on my cock, and I felt it swell to its hardest and fullest as my climax approached.

I grunted, "Going to cum," as my hips started jerking.

"Fill my cunt, Nick! Fill my cunt!" she shouted.

I grabbed her hips and froze her a few inches above me, and immediately began pistoning into her, jacking my hips like a maniac, then semen blasted out of my cock into her spasming vagina.

"OH-FUCK-FUCK-FILL-ME-E-E-E!" she screamed as her own orgasm suddenly slammed into her. I watched, mesmerized, as her torso shook, taut stomach muscles clinched, and her breasts jiggled, erotically. The veins in her neck stood out as she strained, contracting her muscles, her entire body shuddering with each orgasmic spasm.

I came and came and came, shooting load after load of semen until I was gloriously spent, then dropped my hips to the bed. Hanna collapsed on top of me, and I hugged her heaving chest to me, her body rising and falling with my rapid breaths as I reveled in the post-orgasmic bliss of our coupling. As we lay there, I could feel her post-coital, vaginal contractions, as my erection slowly subsided. But even as my cock softened, it stayed ensconced in the snug sheath of her vagina, semen and vaginal fluids squishing out onto my crotch.

Hannah relaxed her body and stretched her legs out but stayed coupled with me. We lay that way for several minutes, until our breathing calmed. In unison, we rolled to our sides. I moved a strand of hair off her face and gazed into her beautiful, green eyes.

Smiling dreamily, she whispered, "Nicholas, you have taken me to a place I've never been before, and I want to go there many, many more times."

I softly replied, "Then, Hannah, my love, I guess you will have to marry me."

Immediately dislodging my cock from her, Hannah broke from me and sat up, looking shocked. I immediately joined her, sitting up, the blood draining from my head -- no, the other head. It felt like all the color drained from my face.

What had I done? I hadn't thought about it for a second. It just came out. I instantly regretted it. I meant it, but now realized it was too soon.

Hannah grabbed my upper arm, digging her nails in, "Nicholas, are you joking? Are you messing with me? Don't kid me like that, Nick!"

I only hesitated a second. I knew I wasn't joking, "No, Hannah. I was serious. I am serious. I can't imagine not being with you. There is no version of my future I can imagine, which doesn't include you...as my partner...my lover...my wife."

She released her grip on my arm. Her chest heaved as she took a big breath and let it out, "You mean it, don't you?" she exclaimed, then wrapped her arms around me and crushed my lips with hers, kissing me, intensely, passionately.

Then she took my face in her hands and leaned back, "Nicholas, every bit of sense I have, every ounce of reason in me, says this is crazy, wrong; but my heart, my soul, every fiber of my body says it is the sanest, 'rightest' thing I can do, could do...have ever done...So, yes, yes, yes, I will marry you, Nicholas, darling."

EPILOGUE

Our professed love and desire to marry were not flukes or by-products of event-fueled emotions. They were the result of an uncanny connection, an unparalleled attraction, an unrivaled devotion, and unbridled passion.

We are very happily married now, and I am happy to announce we have two new additions to our family:

A big German Shephard rescue named Jethro, and a very large, 22-pound Maine Coon cat named Ellie May, who thinks she is in charge.

I and my family now live in my large A-frame house -- the family I imagined I would have when I built it.

Hannah still loves me in spite of learning I had kept a pretty big secret from her -- about my money -- approximately 400 million dollars --(including my inheritance -- my dad had a large ranch in Texas -- they discovered butt-loads of oil -- you can figure the rest.)

It was difficult, but she forgave me.

As for our last days at the caretaker's cabin:

Not surprisingly, we made love almost non-stop through day seven and day eight; only breaking to eat occasionally, cuddle in front of the fireplace, and sleep sporadically.

The snow plow arrived on day nine -- just in time.

We were at the point of exhaustion. My dick, which had never been sore from lovemaking, was raw. Hannah said her pussy was wrecked and may never recover.

But it did. Ohhh, did it ever!

THE END

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
580 Followers