The Caring Headmaster...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
121 Followers

The headmaster really enjoyed seeing the new school master's Wife's beautiful round bottom, with the six scarlet stripes festooning her quivering cheeks. His heart raced at the feel of Dorothy's lovely springy bare buttocks as he eagerly applied the refreshing cream. He wickedly lingered over areas where his merciless cane couldn't possibly have reached. 'Oh I do enjoy a nice lady's lovely bare bottom,' he thought smiling happily. 'This crisply caned and freshly creamed bottom is a tasty feast of eye candy. 'Oh my word yes her gorgeous buttocks really are double delicious golden globes of joy, Dorothy's lovely creamy pink and white candy striped bottom is just so achingly pretty...'

"Oh there you are Dorothy, sorry I'm so late, God it's after six already," said Alan, as he greeted his Wife with a kiss. "I got roped in with everybody else to give the retiring caretaker a good send off. The old fool had a big dopey grin on his face too, as he heartily shook my hand, like he'd just won the lotto, instead of his meagre caretaker's pension."

"I'm glad to see you're smiling bravely after your pep talk with the 'headmaster' earlier. No matter what you had to endure Dorothy, with that stupid old goat, I can guarantee you couldn't have had a worse time than me, I thought that meeting would never end."

"What do you mean the 'headmaster'?" asked Dorothy frowning as she mimicked her Husband's annoying finger quotes around the word 'headmaster.'

"Oh it's just so ridiculous, I fell for it too, it turns out the headmaster's been held up and isn't arriving until tomorrow. That doddering old fool we met is the caretaker. Apparently they always let a retiring caretaker pretend to be the headmaster to any new members of staff. Everyone seems to think it's a great big joke, just another one of those ridiculous 'school traditions,' still I suppose it was all a bit of harmless fun.

JOHNKEY2222
JOHNKEY2222
121 Followers
12