The Carnal Couple: Angels v. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was about halfway in, Heather looked up at me like I was a goddess. I realized she must've fantasized about this for a long time. I watched her eyes follow as I slid up and down down Cory's cock. I knew exactly what she was feeling. It's intoxicating, watching a big black cock plunder a woman's ass. The way it glistens, being coated with the awful wetness of the hole. The way the sphincter stretches and grips it so tightly. I love it, and I could tell that she did, too.

"How does it look?" I asked, breaking her focus.

She looked up at me, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Amazing." she replied.

"Jerk it off while it's in my ass."

She followed my order and wrapped her right hand around the very base of Cory's shaft and began jerking him off. She gasped at how much of it was still inside of me while she was doing this.

"Oh my God, Cory! Your cock is incredible."

Cory started getting more excited. I could feel him getting harder still. Suddenly, he lifted me off of him and ordered in a low guttural voice that he uses when he's getting close to cumming: "Clean my fucking dick off!!"

Heather loved it. She dove right in and started sucking and licking every inch of him, base to tip.

"It's so delicious. God, I wanted this. I've been waiting for this."

When Cory took his cock away from her and put it back in my ass, Heather began feverishly fingering herself and rubbing her clit, like a dog waiting on her next treat. I knew what she wanted. I leaned all the way back onto Cory and started working my hips the way he likes. I could feel him about to explode. I was getting close, too. I worked my clit, trying to meet him at the finish line, but it was too late.

"OH FUCK! GODDAMN! SHIT!" he screamed.

Cory shoots big loads, so I knew there was a lot of cum in my ass. His semi-hard cock flopped out of me and he spread my cheeks open and it all just poured out of me, pooling on his hard stomach. I was so turned on, I started to lick it up, but he stopped me.

"No, this is for Heather. This is what you want, right?"

Heather could barely speak, as she stared at all the mess, the pool of cum and ass juice, Cory's big shiny cock, covered in my filth.

"Yes," she hissed. "I fucking want it."

She rested her arms on his strong, defined thighs and took him in her mouth. Even soft, she couldn't fit him all. She cleaned all of the sweat, cum and assjuice that had gathered around and under his balls. She was savoring it all. Every last drop. When she made her way to the pool of cum, I instinctively cupped my breast with one hand and massaged my pussy with the other. When she took the first lick, I felt a wave of heat in my entire body. It was so intense seeing her tongue gliding through the cum, clearing a path to reveal Cory's beautiful skin.

"Look at you, you dirty bitch," I moaned, nearly breathless.

She smiled at me and sucked up the rest.

"Don't swallow it. Share it." Cory said, seductively.

I was ready to blow, but I wanted that cum in my mouth before I finished. I reached out for Heather. She opened her mouth slowly, making sure none spilled. I put my mouth over hers and our tongues danced for what seemed like forever. I swallowed as much cum as I could steal from Heather's mouth and my body exploded with pleasure. My orgasm was so powerful that Cory had to catch me from falling off the couch. I remember shaking and then I just went limp.

My head was spinning, as curled up at the opposite end of the couch. Heather was sitting in Cory's lap, straddling him, as he sucked on her tits. She looked happy, as she gently ran her fingers over the prickly hairs on his head. She was beaming with satisfaction.. And I was glad we could give that to her.

"You're a lucky girl." she said, turning to me with a huge smile.

I answered, "I'm happy to share with you, as long as you share with us. No more secrets or surprises, okay?

"Okay"

"So, the next time you're with Grace, make sure we're there, too."

Cory chimed in, "We? You're the one who's chasing her. Not me. I'm good."

Heather laughed. I didn't. I was getting annoyed by the possibility that Cory would be the reason I'd never see Grace experience what she's been missing. I wanted to see her react to his cock more than anything in the world. I wanted to slap her tongue and pussy with it, to suck her juices off of it. So many things I wanted to do with her.

"I'm way ahead of you. I'm having her over again tomorrow and I told her I invited you. She said she's looking forward to meeting the real you."

Cory laughed and said "Damn, baby, what other surprises you got?"

"One more, actually. Kimaya's coming over, too."

I was giddy with excitement. Kimaya is one of our favorite fucks. She's a rich, insatiable housewife. Late 30s. Indian mom and white dad. Tall, slim thick, with a perfect face. She used to be a print model until she married the CEO of the company where Mike is a VP. Heather met her last year at a company retreat. They hit it off and exchanged war stories about being kept women over two bottles of Chardonnay. Eventually, Heather told her about us. Within a week, all four of us were in a hotel suite. Heather and I didn't participate initially during that first meeting. We spent our time watching Kimaya experience her first black man, which was incredible. Sometimes, after watching Cory dominate her, she played dom to Heather and me, which we loved. It's a great dynamic, getting fucked by a powerful, confident woman and then watching her submit completely to your man.

Cory made Kimaya cum so many times that she screamed for him to stop at one point, because she couldn't control her limbs anymore from all the shaking. We met up a dozen or so more times, but the last time resulted in a pregnancy scare and she cut us off. We hadn't seen her in months. She knew it couldn't be her husband's because he was too busy fucking his mistresses to be bothered with her. His loss. I guarantee you everything he pays his whores to do in bed, Cory and I were getting his wife to do those things and much more for free. He had no idea what a fuck pig she could be.

Cory bit his lips, having a flashback. He was very fond of Kamiaya

"Shit. Kimaya? I miss that pretty pussy. You been busy, huh?" he said, smacking her ass to stamp his approval.

She threw her head back and laughed like a mischievous teenager. She looked so pretty at that moment that I sprang up and hugged her. Then, I held her face and looked at her.

"I fucking love you," I exhaled.

Time stood still. All three of us weren't sure if I really meant it or not. She kissed me deeply, with feeling, as if letting me know she felt the same way, without saying it. Then we both curled up to Cory and he held us in his arms. I watched as she appreciated Cory's lean, muscular body, still ripped from years of track and football. The three of us talked for the next hour or so. Learning more of her story made her even more attractive to us. Cory gently combed his fingers through her hair and kissed her on the top of her head, as she explained how she gave up her career as a photographer when Mike's career started to take off. She told us how wild she used to be back in the day: threesomes, a gangbang, an all-girl orgy and too many one-night stands to remember. Mike was a good guy she met at a party and latched on to because he was mature, responsible, dependable and he absolutely worshipped her. She loved him in her way, but she knew from the beginning he could never satisfy her and she spent years pushing down her sexual desires, trying to be faithful and failing a couple of times.

"The moment I saw you two, I was already yours. I knew I had to have you." She was casually stroking Cory's dick and playing with herself when she said it. Cory reached a nearly full erection in seconds.

"One last thing before I go." she purred.

"What now?" I replied, playfully sighing.

"I didn't cum," she said, smiling bashfully.

"We should fix that." I said, smiling back at her.

Cory pulled her back on top of him. She laughed happily, the way women do when a man can toss them around. She propped herself up on him and started grinding hard and slow. This wasn't going to take long, as she was already quivering, beginning to grind faster. Cory looked so pleased sucking on her left tit that I took the right one in my hand and circled her big areolas with my tongue. Her breathing became more rapid and I knew she was going to come incredibly hard. I've seen Cory make her unravel before, leaving her curled up in a ball of tears, but I wanted to take her beyond that. I got behind her and started saying all the nasty things I now knew she wanted to hear. My hand caressed her neck and I squeezed just enough to make her feel it there. Then, I slid my index and middle fingers in her moist, nasty butthole and caught the rhythm of her ride on Cory, grinding hard and deep.

She growled: "Yes! I fucking love it. I'm your fucking slut. You own me."

I put my mouth up to her right ear and whispered through my gnashed teeth "I know we do, you filthy bitch. Now one else knows what a nasty whore you are. You love that, don't you? Pretending to be just another normal wife and mom with your little book club friends, knowing my man's big fucking black dick is splitting you open when you need to be fucked!"

Her body seized and her jaws dropped.

Before I could say anything else, she hopped off his cock and screamed so loudly, I was scared someone outside might hear, even though we were in the basement. Her squirt splashed onto Cory, soaked his dick and balls. He's made her squirt before, but never like this. Thank God, I didn't fight Cory on the soft leather couch set, because we definitely would have needed new ones.

I softly kissed her back, while she whimpered in Cory's arms, her face buried between his shoulder and neck. She was exhausted, glistening with sweat. Her hair was damp. Cory and I looked at each other and smiled, more in love than ever. We kissed delicately and Heather slowly lifted her head, watching us. I kissed her. She kissed Cory. We try not to allow that level of intimacy with other women--a mistake we learned with Kimaya--but Heather was now ours and we all knew it. It was a strange, beautiful feeling knowing another woman cared for my husband. He listened to her. He saw her, as a whole woman. He held her in a way that made her feel safe, protected. All the things he does for me. It was nice knowing she understood that I actually loved him as a person and not just for his cock.

The next morning, I walked across the street to Heather's house. I had been peeking out of the window, waiting until Mike's car was no longer in the driveway. I wanted to make sure I beat Grace and Kimaya to our little lunch date..

When Heater greeted me at the door, we performed our stupid "Hello, neighbor" routine, with warm smiles and a polite hug, just keeping up appearances in case anyone's watching. She closed the door and turned to me with hunger in her eyes. She looked amazing, in a little floral print summer dress, hair pulled in a ponytail, showing all of her sweet face, We kissed with so much intensity and longing that I knew she wanted to fuck me right there in her foyer. I pulled away from her, laughing at how ridiculously horny and in love we were. She started laughing along with me.

"I barely slept last night. I can't stop thinking about you two. I watched Cory leave for the gym earlier and I swear I wanted to run over and suck him off in the car before he left."

"He would have loved that," I giggled.

"The three of us still have time for a quickie, before the girls get here. I know Corey gets back at 10 and they won't be here until 11." she said, biting her lip.

I told you she was nosey. But now I just find it amusing, almost endearing. She knew our entire schedules. Corey works from home since Covid. He found a remote gig that pays him mid-six figures. He just hits the gym, grocery store, etc...and he's back home.. I'm an associate professor at a nearby college and I teach classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, while I finish up my doctorate in history. We moved here so I could pursue my goals. Cory loves it here, because this town is filled with every kind of woman he could want, from college co-eds to career women to housewives. We've only been here a year and we've had every type. I'll save those stories for another time.

I smiled at her, trying not to laugh at her horniness, and then I squeezed her shoulders.

"You need to chill."

She pushed out a big sigh and laughed at herself, putting her hands over her face. She's so damn cute when she's embarrassed. I got a sudden urge to do something naughty to relieve us both. We weren't going to last another minute, let alone two more hours, waiting for Grace and Kimaya. I took her hand and pulled her into the kitchen. She giggled, nervously anticipating what I had in store for her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I put my hand on top of her kitchen island and said "Get up here."

"Why?" she asked, laughing incredulously.

"If I tell you it won't be as hot."

That changed things for her. She said nothing else and climbed on top of it with surprising ease for a woman her age. That yoga is really paying off. I gave her a series of instructions, which she precisely followed, until she was right where I wanted her, exactly how I imagined.

"Get on all fours."

"Back up, near the edge."

"Spread your legs," as I tapped the insides of her thighs,

"Arch your back."

She was ready. I slowly lifted her dress. Then, I pulled her thong down as far as it could go without tearing around her thick thighs. She looked absolutely delicious. A fat moist cunt, with a tuft of hair and the perfect amount of stubble, surrounded on all sides by her meaty thighs and fat ass cheeks. Before Cory, I would have never appreciated a body like this, a body similar to my own. But watching him fuck thicker women convinced me. I rubbed her asscheeks and thighs in a circular motion.. She spasmed slightly, causing a drop of juice to escape her hole. I watched it slowly descend like a spider on its web. It landed softly on my tongue, as I waited to catch it. She tasted like syrup.

"Jesus, Heather. Mike has no idea what to do with you, does he?"

"No. Not a fucking clue," she answered, breathlessly, dropping her head down on the counter, her ass still in the air.

I wrapped my arms around that plump ass and smothered myself with her pussy. I'm glad I wasn't wearing make-up, because I made a mess of my face. I tried to suck her dry. She tasted so damn good. Instantly, I had another urge. I wanted to penetrate her. Cory wasn't around and I was used to seeing her pussy stretched with his cock.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as I walked over to the fridge, quickly searching it until I found what I wanted.

She gasped and demanded "Yes! Fuck me with it!, " as I held up a cucumber, which, for the record, wasn't as big as Cory.

I fucked her with it until the countertop and the floor were wet with her squirt.

We fucked two more times before Grace and Kimaya were supposed to arrive. We both needed to change. I quickly returned home, took a shower and changed clothes. Before I went back over to Heather's, I knocked on Cory's office door. I never bother him when he's working, but plans change.

"Yeah, I'm here. Come in, baby." he said.

I asked if he was in a meeting and he said no, but he was busy. He wondered where I was when he got back from the gym, because he'd called to ask if I wanted Starbucks and I didn't answer. I told him to take a wild guess and he laughed knowingly.

"Y'all can't take a break, huh? You fucking without me now?"

"I didn't want to but I'm so horny right now. I'm not going to make it through our lunch with Kimaya and Grace. It's too much sexual tension," I said, fanning myself off, still moist from my shower.

He started laughing at me. I didn't blame him, as I started laughing along. I must've looked ridiculous, fretting about being able to control myself around three woman I want to fuck, especially the one I haven't fucked.

"I want you there," I blurted. It caught him by surprise.

"Want me where? You want me to come over there? For what?"

He went on a rant about us maintaining discretion and not wanting to take a risk this big. What if Grace isn't into it? What if Kimaya is still hesitant? What if Mike comes home? What if?

Here's the thing about Cory and Me. He knows how to fuck women, whereas I simply fucking know women. Kimaya wouldn't have accepted the invite, knowing I was going to be there. She wanted to see us. She wanted a proper fucking again. Grace had been eye-fucking Cory the entire time at her party. He wore his baby blue French terry shorts that day and his dick print had the attention of every woman there, none more than Grace. She may not have liked Cory, but she wanted his cock.

Once he was done chastising me, I walked to the door and left him with this: "Okay. Well, If you change your mind, there'll be four horny women with nice asses and bouncy tits right across the street, ready to do anything you want. And one of them you haven't had yet. And we both know how much you love new pussy. I know you think about her. All you have to do is knock on that door in about an hour."

I could tell by his silence and facial expression that he was thinking about it. He had plenty of time to think about it and I knew it would drive him insane.

"Have fun, Zoe. Bye."

I closed the door behind me and laughed, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist.

Shortly after I rejoined Heather, Grace knocked on the door. She was about 10 minutes early. Heather answered and led her back to the kitchen area, where I was sitting at the table. I wore a tight little dress that showed every bit of my figure. No panties. When I stood up to greet her, I could see Grace's eyes locked in on my tits. No bra. She had on a cute sleeveless blouse and dark leggings. When I hugged her, I placed my hand on the small of her back, right in the ridge of her ass check and gave her a peck on the check. She smelled amazing, a light mix of coconut oil and expensive perfume.

Kimaya arrived a few moments later, looking very chic and as beautiful as ever. When she saw me, she opened her arms and headed straight for me. She hugged me firmly and told me she missed me. I told her I missed her, too, as her hands were still around my waist. She kissed me and I kissed her back, dismissing all pretense about the nature of our relationship. Grace took it all in and didn't say a word about it.

"You must be Kimaya." Grace interjected, filling the room with laughter. She's going to fit right in, I thought.

After a few more moments of introduction and a round of compliments, we all sat down at the kitchen table. Heather asked if anyone would like some cucumber water and gave me a smirk. I managed to stifle a laugh. However, I couldn't help but laugh at Kimaya's followup.

"Speaking of cucumbers, how's Cory?"

The three of us shared a knowing laugh, leaving Grace to smile uncomfortably. We spent the next few minutes freely talking about our first times with Cory, pushing the idea of fucking Cory onto Grace. She began to loosen up and joined in the fun.

"I'll admit, I was intrigued by the bulge in those shorts yesterday."

"I knew I saw you stealing glances." I said, acting surprised.

She laughed and playfully took a sip of water, composing herself.

"Well, Cory noticed your ass, so I guess y'all are even," I continued, planted seeds.

"Really? I got the impression he doesn't like black women."

That response caught me off guard and I responded with no filter.

"Maybe that's because you give off the impression that you only like white men."

She retorted quickly: "I'm attracted to men who find me attractive."