The Carnal Couple: Angels v. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't anticipate things becoming so side-tracked. A semi-argument ensued. Heather and Himaya tried to referee, as Grace and I accused each other of fetishizing skin color. I could see she was annoyed when I pointed out that all my previous partners were white, while she had never been with a black man. She gave Heather a look, knowing that Heather had broken her confidence. Then they began to trade barbs. It all seemed on the verge of falling apart. My big plan was failing spectacularly.

The doorbell rang, putting a pause to our bickering. Things had escalated so quickly that I forgot all about Cory.

"Are you expecting someone else?" Kimaya asked

"No. I don't know who it could be," Heather answered. She was being honest. I hadn't told her about my conversation with Cory. Heather went to answer the door and we all sat silently, not knowing what to say to each other. Kimiya glanced at me, her disappointment obvious.

Suddenly, we heard Heather's laughter from the foyer, which helped ease the tension. Seconds later she re-entered the kitchen pulling Cory by the hand.

"Someone's ears were burning," Heather announced.

"There goes the devil!" Kimaya teased, beaming. She was so happy to see him.

Grace sensed what was happening. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Was she nervous? Excited? Afraid?

"I hope it's okay for me to join. My wife told me to stop by for some lunch."

He shot me a sexy grin and I smiled at him, relieved he'd shown up. If he didn't look so damn good, standing there in a tight-fitting tee and gray sweat shorts, the whole thing would have been ridiculous. It was so surreal. It was really happening right there in Heather's kitchen..

"What are we having for lunch anyway, Heather?" Grace asked, her voice cracking ever so slightly. She was nervous. At that moment, it occurred to me that not only had she not been with any black men, she might not have been with many men in general.

"Why don't you show Grace what we're having for lunch, Heather." Kimaya suggested.

Kimaya then turned to Grace and said " If this doesn't make you hungry, you should probably leave."

Heather obliged and stepped behind Cory. I alternated between watching Heather and Grace's reaction to what Heather was doing. Heather pulled his shorts down with one hand and slowly pulled his cock out with the other. Grace's mouth opened slightly, awestruck, as his length seemed like it would never end. Finally, Heather pulled it out completely and it hung there between his powerful thighs. Kimaya was massaging her breasts, boiling over with desire. A little yelp escaped from Grace, as if she had been pinched or poked. She was in pure disbelief.

"Fuck, I missed you, Cory. Bring it to me." Kimaya blurted.

He sternly corrected her: "What did I tell you about giving me orders, Maya?"

"Maya" was the nickname he gave her. We were surprised no one else called her that. Cory was the only person who did and she loved it.

"Please! Please come here, Cory." Kimaya pleaded.

He strutted over to her, that beautiful flesh monster just swaying with every step. He stopped in front of her and when she tried to grab it, he slapped her hand away and made her close her eyes. This was their thing. Kimaya panted and moaned, as he rubbed that thing all across her face and neck.

"You remember this?" Cory asked.

With her tongue out, she desperately circled her head about, chasing it, stealing as many licks as she could, as he continued rubbing his heavy cock on her face.

Kimaya: "I missed it so much. I never stopped thinking about you. I've been waiting for this."

Grace was paralyzed with lust. She couldn't move. I got up and stood behind her. I began massaging her neck for a moment. She rubbed my hands, acknowledging me, accepting my touch, still watching Cory tease Kimaya. Cory watched me reach down into Grace's blouse and pull out her amazing tits. They were surprisingly heavy, much bigger than they appear when she's dressed. Her nipples were perfect. She's so fucking perfect.

The sight of her breasts and obvious arousal made Cory fully erect. He couldn't stand it anymore and finally stuck his cock in Kimaya's mouth, which she hungrily accepted. Kimaya loved choking herself with it.

"God, I missed this!" Kimaya said, trying to catch her breath for a moment, before stabbing the back of her throat with his cock again.

Grace looked back at me in wonder. It looked like she wanted to say something, but she couldn't find the words. I leaned down and kissed her. The taste of her mouth made me want to put my leg up on the table and make her eat my out. She tasted like she'd just eaten a bowl of fruit.

"I think Grace would like to try." I said.

Grace looked at Cory and nodded, excitedly, still unable to find words. Cory took his cock away from Kimaya, who pouted a little, as she wiped her mouth. Cory had scolded her before about being selfish, so if she had any objections to Grace having a turn she kept them to herself. Cory stepped in front of Grace, stroking himself. He was completely engorged and it looked unreal, polished with Kimaya's saliva, highlighting every vein. There's no reason for a man to have a cock so big. Cory is just a couple of inches from being a circus freak. The first time we had sex, I literally prayed for it to stop growing, because I was so scared I wouldn't be able fuck him. It truly is a wonder to behold.

"You want this dick, beautiful?" Cory said, looking Grace in the eyes.

Grace stuttered a little, before finally managing to utter a barely audible "yes." He took her hand and pulled it to his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and pushed out a little laugh when she noticed her thumb and the rest of her fingers weren't even close to touching. She licked the tip for a moment and then took the head into her mouth. Then, she opened wider and choked herself with it. When she finally came up for air, she giggled for a moment, before looking up at Cory.

"You're amazing," she said.

Cory smiled down on her and ran the back of his hand over her face, admiring her beauty. He rubbed his thumb across her lips, as he placed his hand under her chin and tilted her head up. She looked up at him, ready to please him. He looked her in the eyes and smiled deviously.

"What your fine ass doing with that goofy ass white boy, huh?"

She laughed and shook her head. "I have no idea." She was more present at this point, getting past the shock of his size.

"He making that pussy cum?"

"No," she answered, quickly and definitively, locking eyes with Cory. It was both an admission and plea. She wanted Cory to make her cum.

He nodded, with a menacing look on his face, and said: "I ain't think so. We about to change that. Take y'all asses upstairs."

Heather immediately turned and left the room. Kimaya followed her. When Grace stood, Cory kissed her deeply for just a moment and then sent her on her way. She looked back at him with that look I've seen dozens of women give him when they're ready to do anything he tells them. I followed behind Grace and he slapped my ass as I walked by him.

He herded us up the stairs and into the bedroom Heather shares with her husband like lambs to the slaughter. When we entered the room, he sat on the foot of their huge California king bed and told us not to undress. He wanted to do it himself. He called each of us over, one by one, undressing us, touching us, tasting us. It was his little ritual. Kimaya first, then Grace, then Heather, then me. We all laughed when he teased me about being the only one not wearing panties. Once we were all naked and on the bed, he climbed in between us. Heather and Kimaya on one side of him, Grace and me on the other. Heather and I lifted his shirt off of him. Kimaya pulled off his shorts. His cock was a semi-soft now, which I liked, because I loved seeing it grow. I grabbed it and looked at Grace.

"I think you should do the honors, Grace, since you're new."

Grace didn't hesitate. She was up on her knees and she put her hands down like she was doing a push up and dropped her mouth down on him, as far as she could. I couldn't believe how close she came to my hand. I don't think any woman's ever come that close to deepthroating him. And by close, I mean she still had about 3 or 4 inches to go, but it was still impressive, even if he wasn't fully erect. For the next couple of minutes or so, we watched Grace worship him like we all had once. There's nothing like the first time and we wanted to let her enjoy it. Her technique wasn't great, but her enthusiasm was insane. There was spit everywhere and she was playing with it, enjoying making a mess. She started slapping herself with it, amazed by its heft.

I got distracted for a moment by a moan and looked over and saw Heather's face between Kimaya's legs. For a moment, I wanted to join them, but today was about Grace. I was finally getting what I wanted and I was going to enjoy every second.

Cory couldn't take it anymore. He was ready for her. He reached out and grabbed her, pulling her on top of him. She writhed on him, unable to calm herself. He positioned himself between her legs and pried them open with his own. I crawled around behind her so I could see him enter her. Her pussy made my mouth water, that bright pink slit inside that dark skin. I stuck my finger in her cunt, which she didn't seem to notice. She was unbelievably tight. Cory was going to split her open and I couldn't wait to see it. I grabbed his cock and he responded by lifting Grace up enough for me to get him ready to fuck her. He gently lowered her down on his dick, as I held it in place. Her pussy was so wet, it helped her take him in pretty easy. She moaned in ecstasy, as she felt his massive head breach her hole.

"Oh my God! You're so big. So fucking big!" she shouted.

"You got a long way to go, girl." I said, teasing, playing with her pussy with the tip of his cock.

"Are you gonna wear a condom?" she asked, suddenly sounding frightened.

"I don't wear condoms, baby. You can use those with your punk ass boyfriend. You taking this dick raw." he answered, thrusting himself into her a little more.

Her voice changed, going much lower, as she let out a deep sigh of pleasure. Cory started working his hips, maneuvering more of his cock inside of her a few strokes at a time. He's like a surgeon with that thing, the way he explores a vagina, stretching the walls, massaging the cervix, filling you completely with his powerful thrusts, as it pulsates right through you. There's nothing comparable. I knew exactly what Grace was feeling, watching him force as much of himself in her as he could without hurting her. She was being pushed to her limits. He pulled her closer and opened his legs wider to go deeper. More than half of his cock was still hanging out of her pussy. She could have taken more, but he was being careful with her. He's ripped girls before and he hates when he causes women pain, when all he wants them to feel is pleasure.

She cried out, "Oh, Cory! Fuck me! Yes!"

Her big black ass bounced uncontrollably as she rode his cock. Knowing me the way he does, Cory spread her ass open, inviting me to taste her foul little hole. I stared at it for a moment, savoring the view. As I started to stick my tongue in her asshole,

I breathed in her odor. I imagined that moment so many times. I held her ass open, stiffened my tongue and pressed it against her tight muscle, trying my best to get all of it inside her. There's no reason for a human being's asshole to taste so good. I savagely tongue-fucked her ass, angry that she couldn't received my entire tongue. She loved it. I felt her hand land on top of my head, as she held me in place.

"Yes, bitch! Eat my fucking ass, while I fuck your man." she barked at me.

I swear I wanted to suck out her insides. I was like an animal, poking, sucking and licking her asshole. She started grinding hard on Cory, still holding my head in place. She was making herself cum. We were all in a frenzy. Kimaya came loudly, as Heather finished her off. Cory was making those sounds he makes when he's resisting an orgasm. He knew he had more fucking to do, because the rest of us would have been pissed at him if we didn't get a turn.

When Grace finally started to cum, I felt her body begin to vibrate, but barely any sound came out of her, except for a series of short grunt-like noises.

"That's it. Cum on that big dick, baby," Cory said, his voice deep and smooth.

Grace unleashed a succession of primal roars, her body spasming all over. I could see her pussy squeezing Cory's cock over and over and over. Kimaya and Heather rubbed her back, trying to calm her. There was nothing they could do. It had to run its course.

The waves of pleasure finally subsided and the room went quiet. I nonchalantly pulled Cory out of Grace. I couldn't wait to taste it. It was like looking at one of those giant lollipops you find at the carnival. My mouth was as wide as I could get it when I wrapped my lips around it and sucked hard, pulling as much of Grace's juice off of it as I could. I closed my eyes and swallowed. Jesus Fucking Christ. She had no business tasting so good.

"Kimaya, you have to taste this." I said, only opening my eyes after I said it, still enthralled by the sweet, salty taste in my mouth.

Kimaya slurped up Grace's juices from around Cory's big balls. Her reaction said it all, like she was tasting a perfectly decadent chocolate dessert. She said nothing, only licking and moaning, becoming addicted to the taste.

"Save some for me," Heather chimed in.

I looked at her and cocked my head, playfully. "Bitch, you already know what she tastes like."

Everyone burst into laughter. I felt so happy. I love watching naked bodies laughing.

"I haven't tasted her off of Cory's cock yet" Heather insisted, offering me a teasing smile.

I smiled back lovingly as she joined Kimaya, sucking on his balls and licking up all the leftovers they could find on his shaft.

I lay next to Cory, as he held Grace on top of him. She looked perfect in his arms, her head on his chest. They looked like they belonged together, her kinky hair blending into his dark coarse beard. She kissed his strong chest and smiled at me sweetly. I didn't feel an ounce of jealousy or envy. I wanted to stay in that moment forever.

"How was that?" I asked, facetiously.

She smiled, closed her eyes and sighed, searching for the words.

"If he was mine, I'd share him, too. No woman should keep this to herself."

We looked up at Cory to see his reaction to Grace's praise and quickly realized he was paying us no mind. His eyes were closed, enjoying the pleasure of Kimaya and Heather playfully sharing his cock. I looked at Grace as she watched them and I could tell she was still fascinated by his size, probably amazed that it was inside of her. It's the before and after effect of seeing it for the first time and then seeing it the first time after he fucks you with it. It's a strange sense of triumph that makes you feel stronger, more confident...beautiful.

Cory slid Grace off of him and sat up. He had the look in his eye, the one he gets when he's about to go on a rampage. He reached for Kimaya and took her hand.

"Bring your pretty ass here, Maya." he said, almost angrily, as he pulled her to him until they were face to face.

"I missed you so fucking much. I thought about you everyday." she cooed, kissing him softly.

I'm always amused seeing her bullshit ice queen persona melt away in Cory's hands. He replied by rolling her over onto her stomach and climbing on top of her. I knew he was about to fuck her brains out. She whimpered, as he searched for her hole. He leaned in and spoke near her ear.

"Did you think about me when you had to fuck your husband?"

"I haven't fucked any man since I met you. I only want you." she responded, matter-of-factly.

That turned Cory on, knowing he had that kind of loyalty from her. It's his entire M.O.

Kimaya let out a long moan once he finally slid into her. His asschecks, arms and shoulders flexed powerfully as he burrowed his cock through her. It didn't take long for her to grab a pillow and scream the sounds of her orgasm into it.

At that point I couldn't wait any longer to taste Cory's cum. I whispered in Grace's ear and then I lay on my back, head point to the foot of the bed. She straddled my face and put her head between my thighs. I looked up at her swollen, moist pussy. Cory had made a mess of her. I kissed it sweetly. We finally got Cory's attention, as he turned his attention away from Kimaya to us, as if selecting items from a buffet.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby, stay right there." he said.

He leaned down and kissed me and then swiped a quick taste of Grace, before positioning himself behind her, his cock obstructing my view like an eclipse. He ran his hands over her ass and said:

"Damn, girl. I ain't seen ass like this in a minute."

He smacked her ass and she let out a little laugh and playfully wagged her tail for him. Then, she hiked her ass up and lowered her head. I felt her kisses on my labia, then came that first lick. I widened my legs, letting her have all she wanted of me.

Cory cradled his cock and started to fuck her.

"Let me put it in," I said.

He let go and I led him into her. We went slow. I'd been looking forward to this and I made sure to not rush through the moment. It looked and sounded amazing, so detailed. His veins. Her folds. The sticky, slimy sound of his flesh sliding through hers. I came instantly, surprising myself.

Cory began to thrust harder and Grace took it as best she could. He was going deeper than before and seemed far less concerned with hurting her. This time was about his pleasure, not hers.

"Good girl! Let me stretch that pussy out."

He was fucking her freely now, forcing nearly all of himself into her. I could feel the strange sensation of her mouth resting on my pussy while she screamed. At this point, I wasn't sure if she was in pain or not, so I wanted him to finish. I stuck out my tongue and started licking his balls and shaft. He loves that, and he moaned helplessly to let me know not to stop.

"I'm 'bout to cum in this pussy, unless you tell me to stop."

Grace didn't respond.

"Tell me to stop, Grace!" he said, urgently.

She let out a huge sigh of pleasure and I felt a rush of her breath on my pussy. She bucked and quivered. I realized she had cum again. Cory's strong hands firmly held her in place, keeping his cock from slipping out. He stopped thrusting in an instant.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Cory roared.

His thick muscular cock flexed and pulsated with so much force that it looked almost alien to see so closeup. He injected torrents of cum inside of her. She groaned with delight as the warm ooze settled inside of her. He had pushed her limits more than I'd ever see him do with a first-timer. I gently rubbed Grace's thick thighs and torso, helping bring her to a calm. Cory exhaled with satisfaction and leaned back, his cock still inside of her. God, he had a big dick. It looked like a bridge connecting their beautiful black bodies. Just when I think I've gotten over the novelty of his size, he does something like that and I realize just how abnormal it is for a man to have that much length.

Heather cozied up to him and rubbed his chest and arms. Kimaya joined her. He kissed them both and then looked down at me.

"You ready, baby?"

"Do it!" I demanded. "I want it. Every fucking drop."

I opened my mouth. He slowly pulled out of her. Silence fell the moment before a big delicious glob landed on my tongue and slid down my throat. I swallowed it. My eyes welled. I was overcome with love and lust. Cory shivered and moaned helplessly as Heather tried to suck more life out of him.

"Push it out, baby," Kimaya told Grace, rubbing on her ass.