The Carnal Couple: Angels v. 02

Story Info
Zoe and Cory meet Kimaya, a rich half-Indian housewife.
6.1k words
4.4
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I ever spoke to Kimaya was on a video call. Heather called her. We were in my bed and she told me she wanted to call the new friend she had told Zoe and me about. It was a normal call at first. Heather introduced us to each other and we exchanged pleasantries. I told Kimaya that she was beautiful and she reacted like a beautiful woman who's heard it a million times before. It looked as if Kimaya was in her kitchen; her hands were busy.

"I have something to show you," Heather told her.

She then pulled my semi-soft dick out of my lounge pants and narrowed the framing of the phone's camera to just her face and my dick. I wasn't expecting her to do that, but I didn't stop her.

Heather: "Surprise!"

Kimaya blurted "Oh my God!"

I could hear Kimaya's nervous laughter. She exchanged a few comments about my size with Heather, then fell silent when Heather put me in her mouth. Heather's head blocked my view of Kimaya on the phone, but I could hear how aroused Kimaya started to get. Heather choked and drooled and slapped herself into a frenzy. She talked dirty to Kimaya, almost maliciously asking her if she was jealous, teasing her that she couldn't handle me.

"Do you want to know what it feels like?" Heather asked Kimaya, before stuffing my dick back into her mouth.

I could barely hear Kimaya's affirmative response, but I could hear them making plans for us all to hook up during the weekend.

"I want to see him cum," Kimaya said.

That turned me on. I took the phone from Heather and spoke to Kimaya on camera.

"I have a name. Ask me to watch me cum."

She was stunned for a moment, but she understood.

"I'm sorry, Cory. Can I please watch you cum?"

I told her to take pictures of her tits, pussy and asshole right then and there. She complied, quickly completing her assignment.

"Text them," I demanded.

She voiced a few reservations, concerned about her privacy. She is the wife of a Fortune 500 CEO, after all. Even still, her lust got the best of her. I assured her the pictures would be deleted very soon.

The pictures were okay, enough for me to get a sense of her body. She was no doubt fuckable. On the thicker side, my slight preference. I suspected she'd look much better in person, judging from her face. Even with a shitty FaceTime connection, I could tell she was stunning. She had a very exotic look, with nice fair features and light eyes. Her complexion was a cool tan.

I held the camera and gave Heather directions on sucking my dick, as I held the phone on the action. I snatched Heather by the hair and began thrusting into her mouth and telling her what a whore she is, which drives her insane. I get most turned on when a woman completely gives herself to me, when I can treat them like a toy.

Heather had my dick sloppy wet and I was getting close. I could hear the wet and creamy sounds of Heather's pussy, as she played with herself.

"You like watching your friend suck my big fucking dick, Kimaya?"

She exhaled soft "yes."

"Watch me nut all over her face."

I held the phone as still as I could once I started to spasm and erupted all over Heather, nearly covering her face with cum.

My head was still a little foggy as I watched Kimaya's face on the phone. It was obvious she was masturbating and nearly done. I talked her through it, while she played with herself and watched Heather eating my cum.

"Did you like that? Do you wish you could be here, helping your friend clean me up?"

Kimaya seemed to be working her clit more vigorously at that point, surrendering to the moment. I remember thinking I hoped she was alone, because she was getting louder and far less discrete than when the conversation began.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, Kimaya."

Before I could say anymore, I could hear her cum. A sharp cry, an orgasm that must've been years in the making. The screen went black. She must've put the phone down or dropped it. Heather looked up at me, puzzled and concerned. I shrugged. I was sure Kimaya was okay, but there was a brief moment of concern.

Kimaya finally gathered herself and picked up the phone.

"You okay?" Healthier asked.

Kimaya laughed, embarrassed.

"Never better. I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, Cory." she said, before hanging up the phone.

Heather and I laughed. It was our first genuine moment together as friends. Before that, Heather was just some older neighbor lady I had been fucking for a couple of months for Zoe's amusement. The pussy was good, but she didn't seem like a lot of fun. Sex is so much better when you connect with people. You don't need to know everything about them, but getting a sense of them heightens things for me. I hadn't gottent to know Heather very much at that point, but her relationship with Kimaya gave me a different idea of who she is and intrigued me enough to keep fucking her.

She had mentioned Kimaya to Zoe and I the week before. They met her at husband's company retreat. She was the boss' wife and they made fast friends. I could only assume that their girl talk got so juicy that Heather felt comfortable enough to tell her about me.

I liked this new side of Heather and I was more than pleased that Kimaya had lived up to Heather's hype. I love fucking married women. They're always so enthusiastic once I get them to let go and indulge their urges. It's the best sex, watching them lose themselves.

The Saturday following the call, Zoe and Heather met up with Kimaya at a restaurant for brunch. They had a planned spa day. Heather's husband, Mike, was too naive to suspect anything. I'd never met Kevin, Kimaya's husband, but from what I knew, he didn't give a shit.

While the women were at brunch, I was waiting in a nice hotel suite that I'd reserved for our rendezvous. I tried to stay relaxed, but the anticipation was nerve-racking. I watched TV, read the paper, and played around on the internet. I didn't watch any porn, because I didn't want to tempt myself. I wanted to have a full load.

Finally, after about 90 minutes of being alone, I got a text from Zoe telling me that they were on their way up to the room. Within 5 minutes, I could hear Zoe's entry key unlocking the door and their laughter. I was sitting on a couch in the main room, pretending to watch TV and appear cool.

"Hi baby," Zoe said, as she entered the room, followed closely by Heather and Kimaya, who was even more beautiful than I anticipated. She's one of those women whose attractiveness fills a room. More than that, everything about her screams "rich." Her demeanor, style, the way she talks, it all emphasized the fact that she was born rich, raised rich and married rich. But she still had a sweetness about her. She had recently turned 40, but looked to be in her early 30s, maybe even late 20s on a good day. Her aura was young.

I stood to greet Zoe. She gave me a kiss and proceeded to introduce me to Kimaya, who was nervously smiling. I extended my hand to Kimaya and was immediately surprised by how soft and delicate her hands were. She's not small -- around 5-9 -- but her hands made her feel small.

"You're taller than I thought," Kimaya said.

"Well, he was lying down when you first saw him," Heather joked.

"How can I forget?" Kimaya replied, looking me in the eyes, clearly becoming less nervous. I laughed it off and there was an awkward pause in the proceedings, before Kimaya moved things along.

She looked at each of us and asked "So, what now? How does this work?"

If I had a dollar for everytime a woman has asked Zoe and me that. It's to be expected. This isn't your usual foreplay. It's an uncommon dynamic and can be very intimidating for some women.

I told her the first thing she needs to do is get comfortable. She put down her purse and took off her jacket. She was wearing a t-shirt that probably cost $200. Her arms were long and toned. I took her hand and pulled her close to me. Zoe and Heather sat down on the other couch and watched. I put my hands around Kimaya's waist, admiring her body. She was fit, but soft in the places where I like women to be soft. I lifted her shirt and began gently kissing her belly, which made her shiver just a bit. She giggled at the sensation and placed her hands on my head.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"I've never been with a black man," she said, calmly. She seemed fascinated by my hair, by the way she was rubbing her hands over my scalp.

"Why?" I asked, still kissing her stomach.

It was the usual answer: fear. She was afraid of what people might think, people like her family and friends. But, mostly she was afraid she might like it.

None of this information was surprising. Same old bullshit, a woman depriving herself of pleasure to please everyone else.

"Don't be scared of me," I said, firmly. She nodded at me, stoically.

I pulled her down onto my lap, her legs straddling me. I looked at her for a moment, not saying a word. Her skin was so perfect. I couldn't find a blemish. Her black wavy hair stopped at her shoulders, framing her high cheekbones and vivid green eyes. She stayed in that moment with me, never turning away. I knew she was into me. Then I placed my hand around her neck, giving it a slight squeeze. She smiled a little. She liked that. I could feel her find my dick and she started to grind on it just a little.

"Look at you," I said, staring at her while she dry-humped me. "I bet men have been telling you how fucking pretty you are since you were a little girl."

She laughed. But she wasn't amused. It was a sad, knowing laugh.

"But, they don't see you, do they?"

She looked me in the eye and shook her head "No."

"They make you feel like a trophy, not a real person? Just something to show off."

She didn't answer me right away.

"What do you see when you look at me?" she finally asked.

I responded: "Not a trophy wife. I see a woman who just wants get fucked really well and not be ashamed of it."

She seemed slightly surprised at first and then she leaned in and kissed me intensely, as if that was the exact thing she'd been waiting to hear a man say to her. I knew I had her at that moment. I knew I could get her to let go. Her breathing became faster. I pulled her by the back of her head, which jarred her a bit, but I could tell it turned her on. I could feel that her pussy juice had soaked through her panties and wet my thigh just a little.

"Tell me what you want." I told her.

"I want to see your big cock." she responded, panting.

With that, I instructed her to lie down on the couch and place her head in my lap.

She was hungry for it. She stroked it through my shorts for a bit, but I stopped her when she tried to take it out. I wanted to build things up a little more. I didn't want to just give her a good fuck. She needed to know no man could fuck her like me.

"Don't fucking tease me." She pleaded, somewhat angrily.

I reached into my shorts and pulled my dick out, letting it rest on my stomach. Her eyes were bright with passion, as she bit her lips.

"Jesus! That's a big fucking dick," she said, as she grabbed it and admired it.

I slapped her hand away.

"Don't you fucking touch it! Close your eyes." I demanded.

She immediately closed her eyes, enthusiastically anticipating what I'd do next. I looked over at Zoe and Heather, who were both playing with themselves. They said nothing, just watched. I looked down at Kimaya and stroked my dick. At that moment, I was again struck by how perfect her face was. I've fucked some beautiful women before, but Kimaya is truly stunning. I started rubbing my semi-flaccid dick all over her face, which drove her crazy. She immediately started playing with her pussy and sticking out her tongue. I smack my dick on her tongue and she begged me to do it harder and harder.

Kimaya: "It's so huge! Oh my God! I've never felt anything like this."

I couldn't take it any more. I wanted it in her mouth. I called Zoe and Heather over to join us. Zoe kneeled down in front of me, while Heather kneeled down a little bit over, right where Kimaya's lower half was positioned. Heather slid off Kimaya's panties and started eating her out like she was starving.

"Oh my fucking God! What are you doing to me?" Kimaya cried, with a hint of laughter.

"Keep those pretty eyes closed, baby" I said, stroking her face, while my dick slid over wet mouth.

I leaned back on the couch and got myself ready. I was fully erect and I wanted to savor the moment. Kimaya kept her eyes closed and moaned, as Heather continued devouring her.

"Feed it to her." I said to Zoe.

This was our thing. Our ritual. Zoe loved it. It started as Zoe's thing, but she gets so turned on by it that I came to love it. Zoe grabbed my dick at the base and caressed Kimaya's head, tilting it back enough to guide my dick into her mouth.

"Open your mouth, you pretty bitch," Zoe said, with a lustful grin.

Kimaya let out a devilish laugh and opened wide. I never get tired of seeing the satisfaction in Zoe's eyes when she puts my dick in a woman's mouth for the first time. She looked both evil and angelic, as she watched my dick slide along Kimaya's tongue, past her lips and teeth and deep in her mouth. Kimaya's moans felt amazing on my dick. Her mouth was so warm and wet. She grabbed my dick and started furiously sucking. Zoe's hand was still there, helping her. Then Zoe began taunting her, talking dirty, another thing she loves to do.

"Another pretty little trophy wife with my husband's big fucking cock in her mouth. You think you're the first? You won't be the last. We're gonna make you our whore."

That struck something deep inside of Kimaya, because she became completely uninhibited at that moment. She opened her eyes and grabbed Zoe by the head and pulled her face to hers and gave her a deep, sensual kiss. Then, she took my dick and fed it to Zoe. Kimaya eyes grew wide, finally seeing my size in the flesh, how it stretched Zoe's mouth. She looked at me, looking down on her, her eyes pleading and helpless, as she succumbed to the pleasure she felt in that moment. I could see she was close to climax. Her breathing was rapid and her hip swiveled, grinding her pussy into Heather's face.

"Is that what you want, Kimaya? You want to be our whore?" I asked, feeling dominant, in control.

Her mouth opened, but could only offer a barely audible, whimpering "Yes."

"Say it louder. Are you my whore?"

She was on the verge of a huge orgasm. And so was I. Zoe knows exactly how to suck my dick.

"Yes! I'm your fucking whore!" Kimaya shouted, just before she came.

She clenched her fist tightly, bracing herself for the waves of euphoria washing over her body. Watching her cum so hard made my orgasm almost immediate. Zoe could sense it was happening. She cradled Kimaya's head and stroked my dick right next to her face. I put my hands behind my head and admired how my wife blasted my hot load onto Kimaya's face. It felt amazing.

It only took a couple of streams before Kimaya's face was covered by my thick white seed. Kimaya loved it.

"Fuck yes! Just fucking use me!" Kimaya begged, licking my sperm off her face, pushing it into her mouth. She swallowed.

Zoe laughed, "Don't be greedy. Share with us."

Heather joined Zoe and they began licking my cum off of Kimaya's face and neck. Strands of sperm stretched from their three tongues, as they flickered and twirled on and around each other. Kimaya gasped, feeling my fingers slip into her pussy. I had an urge to taste her. I sucked her juice off my fingers.

"Fuck, girl! You taste even better than you look," I said, not exaggerating at all.

Kimaya laughed and thanked me. I dipped my fingers into her hole again and let Zoe have a taste. Heather and Kimaya watched Zoe savor the taste. Then, she started sucking my dick.

Zoe looked at me and said "I want you to fuck her. I want to suck her off your cock."

Kimaya sat up on the couch next to me. She leaned back a little and opened her legs, showing her pussy to Zoe.

"Is this what you want? You like the way I taste?" Kimaya asked, teasing.

"I do." Zoe said, demurely nodding, playing along.

Kimaya: "You want to see me take your husband's big cock, watch him split me open?"

Zoe: "You know I fuckin do."

Kimaya: "Are you my whore?"

Zoe looked up at her with a mischievous grin and said she was, before burying her face back in Kimaya's crotch.

Kimaya threw her head back and laughed, enjoying making Zoe her sub. She then turned to me, smiling. Her teeth were big and bright. I noticed a very small gap in her front teeth, which is about the only imperfect thing about her body. Oddly, it made her even sexier. I smiled back at her.

"You having fun?" I asked.

She responded by leaning over to kiss me. I cradled her head as she fell into my arms and gave her a truly passionate kiss, one that let her know she's going to get fucked really well. She feverishly kissed me back, eventually pulling away and letting out a satisfied gasp for air. Her hand joined Heather's on my dick and she started jerking me off to distract herself from her building climax. Zoe licked and sucked Kimaya's swollen clit with no mercy.

"Oh my God, you fucking bitch! Make me cum again!" Kimaya screamed.

Zoe pushed Kimaya's legs open wider and placed her mouth over Kimaya's pussy and didn't stop until Kimaya exploded. I could tell by the way she looked at me once she regained some clarity that this was the beginning for Kimaya, not the end. She wasn't satisfied. I stood up, snatched Kimaya off the couch, threw her over my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. I was rock hard and ready to fuck.

When I threw Kimaya on the bed, she immediately got in position for me to fuck her doggy, sweeping her hair back and spreading wide, exposing her pretty pussy to me. I laughed and told her "You ain't ready for that yet."

It's true. She wasn't ready. I was going to give her the fucking of a lifetime, so I wanted to fuck her last. I smacked her ass and she playfully pouted about having to wait her turn.

Heather was closest to me, so I grabbed her, pinned her arms down and positioned myself between her legs. She was trembling with anticipation. I love fucking Heather because she can take all of me. She lets me fuck her deep. No resistance. Kimaya looked spellbound watching me pry open Heather's fleshy thighs, my dick stretching toward her pussy. She took off her shirt and skirt, finally naked, and ran her hands over my shoulders and torso. We kissed and then she lowered her head between Heather and me. She slurped a taste of Heather's pussy, which made Heather squirm and giggle. Then, Kimaya looked at me, holding my dick, gently stroking it.

"You are amazing," she said before shoving me into her mouth. She sucked hard, like she was angry she couldn't fit it all into her mouth.

Zoe settled behind Kimaya and started eating her out. Kimaya's moans vibrated all over my dick. I wanted to cum in her mouth, right then and there. It felt so good that I knew I needed to take charge or I'd waste my second nut before I even got to fuck her. I took my dick from Kimaya's mouth and held her head there, inches away from Heather's pussy. She watched me slide into Heather and start fucking her slow and deep. It was sensual and deliberate, so Kimaya would appreciate the view. Heather began thrusted toward me, signaling for me to increase the pace of my strokes. No problem. I pushed her legs back and started fucked the shit out her. She screamed her satisfaction and I knew it wouldn't take her long to cum.

"Oh, Cory! Please! Please!" she cried, hysterically.

"Please what?" I asked, taunting her. Then, after a few more moments of deep, fast strokes, I could feel the tension building in Heather. I pulled out of her and started rubbing my hard dick over her swollen clit and commanded her to "let that pussy cum." Her squirt surprised Kimaya, who turned her head away to keep from getting wet.

12