The Carnal Couple: Angels v. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't run from it, baby. That's part of the fun. Taste it." I said to Kimaya.

I pushed Kimaya face into Heather's pussy and she licked up the juices. She liked it. I dipped my dick back inside Heather and then made Kimaya suck Heather's taste off me.

She was ready.

I got out of bed, stood near a full length mirror and told Kimaya to join me. Zoe, knowing me as well as she does, laughed with excitement.

"Oh, Kimaya, you're gonna love this."

Kimaya stood there confused and amused, facing the mirror, watching her reflection as I stood behind her. I put her arm around my neck and picked her up, holding her legs spread open in front the mirror. She gasped at the reflection. Her pussy sitting right above my dick, waiting to be fucked.

"God, yes! Put it in me." she begged.

She watched as Zoe grabbed the dick and gently placed the tip on her hole. I lowered Kimaya down on me and she suddenly turned fearful when started to feel the severity of my size for herself.

"Oh, that's fucking huge! Please go slow," she pleaded.

She was only feeling the head, but seeing how much she had to go scared her. I like when women are afraid of my size, because when they overcome that fear, they are ready and willing to do anything I ask.

I swiveled my hips a little, sliding more inside. Zoe and Heather licked and spit on my shaft, helping to make what wasn't inside Kimaya nice and slippery. Kimaya's moans grew softer, as she accepted being stretched more than she ever had. She began rubbing her clit and playing with her perky titties. Her pussy was insanely tight. I realized this woman has probably never had a real fucking in her life.

I began to talk her through it: "That's right, baby. Be a big girl and take it all. It's yours. Fuck that big dick."

Her pussy became so much wetter, almost instantly. She worked her hips, inviting me to begin thrusting inside of her. I did. She held on tight as I started grinding into her. Half of my dick was inside her now. She put her hand over her mouth as if she wasn't about to scream. Zoe and Heather encouraged her while they sucked her tits. It's moments like this that make me think I'm dreaming sometimes. I was watching myself absolutely gut one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, while my wife and our fuckbuddy neighbor sucked her tits.

Most of my dick was inside Kimaya at this point and she loved it. She had a small orgasm and had to pause for a moment to stop shaking. Zoe looked at the mirror while slowly stroking my dick.

"Look at you, taking that big black fucking cock," Zoe said to Kimaya. "Do you wanna watch it cum inside of you and fill your pussy up?"

Kimaya licked her lips and responded: "Fuck, yes! I want that cum inside me. And I'm going to watch you lap it up while it drips out of my cunt."

Zoe laughed and kissed Kimaya like they were the only two people in the room. Their chemistry was undeniable. Zoe brought something out of Kimaya.

Kimaya started bouncing on my dick again and I was quick to catch her rhythm. It didn't take long for that familiar tingle to appear. I tightened my grip on Kimaya and held her legs as wide as I could before I finished. My knees buckled and every muscle contracted, as I tried to maintain my balance and clarity while I was exploding inside Kimaya. My legs were like jelly for that moment of sweet relief. Before I knew what was happening, Zoe fell to her knees pulled me out of Kimaya and cum spilled out of her like a broken dam.

Heather joined Zoe on her knees and, as promised, they started lapping up every drop. Kimaya trembled watching them drink from her. I was so turned on from watching them lick and suck her dry that I could feel myself getting aroused again. I walked backward to the bed, still holding Kimaya. I fell onto the bed and held on to her. We were side straddle. My dick wasn't completely hard, but it was hard enough. I slipped it inside her and gave her a vigorous fucking, ignoring her every yelp and plea for me to slow down. I didn't slow down.

"WAIT! STOP! STOP!" she screamed.

When she realized I wasn't going to stop slamming my dick inside of her, she fell quiet, trace-like, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

I slowed down and gave her deep, long stroke, while I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear: "Stop fighting it. Let go. Be my fucking slut. You don't need to fantasize no more. I'm right here. You got a big dick nigga in your life now. I'll fuck you whenever you need it."

She liked that. They all like it, because it's what they're all thinking. Zoe taught me that. They want a big dick nigga, so give it to them. Give them the fantasy. A loud gasp escaped Kimaya when I said it and she looked at me as if I weren't real. I know that look. I love it. She was overwhelmed. She held out her tongue and I spit in her mouth and smacked her ass. I stuck my fingers in her mouth to wet them and then I reached down to play with her clit while I fucked her, speeding back up on my strokes.She was sloppy wet now, taking all of me. Every thrust. Our bodies slapped loudly and fluids splashed. I wanted her to cum harder than she ever knew she could.

I looked into her eyes and spoke to her: "You love this big nigga dick, don't you? I'm sending you home to your husband with a sloppy, stretched out pussy. Are you going to tell him a big black dick destroyed his precious trophy pussy?"

"I won't ever let him fuck me again. This is your pussy! I'll never let him fucking touch me." she said, boldly looking back at me, intensely, completely serious.

That got me rock hard again. I revved up even more and plowed through her until she grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it, before letting out an awful cathartic scream. It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen. She couldn't stop. Everything was sensitive. She wouldn't let any of us touch her. When she stood, her legs went limp. She fell in the middle of the floor, curled in a quivering ball, and began to cry. I sat on the edge of the bed watching her for what seemed like forever, but was likely on a couple of minutes.

Once she pulled herself together, she crawled over to me, sweaty and disheveled, the devil in her eyes. She kissed me and kept repeating "I'm yours."

"Tell me what else you want, baby. Be nasty for me," I said in her ear while I kissed her neck and pinched her nipples.

"Get it up there on your knees and turn around," she barked at me.

I played along, thinking she would slide under me and let me fuck her face. No. She climbed in bed behind me and started squeezing my ass.

"God, your body is incredible!" She said, rubbing my ass, back and thighs.

She kissed my ass cheeks and I realized what she wanted. I spread my legs and hiked my ass up for her. Zoe slid under me and started sucking my dick.

Kimaya: "Yes! Look at that. Oh my God!"

She slid her tongue from my balls to the top of my ass crack several times. I can be weird about getting my ass eaten, but I couldn't resist this. Kimaya had everything perfectly messy. My balls were soaked with her saliva. Her tongue felt amazing in my asshole. Suddenly I could feel Heather's tongue join the action. I was ready to nut.

I slowly fucked Zoe's face while they ate my ass and sucked my balls. One of the best feelings I've ever had. Kimaya's began jerking me off and I couldn't last any longer. I shot everything that was left in me into Zoe's hot mouth and she sucked it all out.

I rolled over and watched them all share my cum from Zoe's mouth before she gulped it all down. Kimaya climbed on top of me and just stared down at me, not saying anything. I smacked her ass, pulled her down next to me and kissed her. She was panting and well-fucked. Her hair was wild. Make-up smeared. Pussy throbbing and swollen. Zoe and I made eye contact and smiled, knowing Kimaya would be back for more.

While I was recovering from my orgasm, Kimaya, still excited, turned to Heather and Zoe for her fun. I watched her order them to stack their asses, Heather on top of Zoe. Kimaya gleefully fingered their holes, tasting as she went along.

"So fucking delicious! Nasty sluts! You're gonna have to share Cory with me now."

They loved it, moaning and groaning their satisfaction. She slapped their asses red while looking at me. I was stroking my dick, feeling myself getting hard again. It was a little painful, but I had one more in me.

"Come here and fuck them, so I can taste their pussies off your cock," she said.

I loved the thought, but I had to remind her I'm in control. I smiled and told her to come to me. I snatched her by her hair and held her face near my dick. She laughed, enjoying me being rough with her.

"Ask, don't tell. You can tell when what to do, not me. You understand me, Maya?. "

"Yes, Sir," she replied, playing along. "I like when you call me 'Maya'...no one ever calls me that."

I could see how much it turned her on, so I went with it. I told her open wide and I slowly fed her my dick, pushing her head down down on it until it touched the back of her throat, where I could feel it growing. She helplessly gagged for several seconds, until I let her up for air. Tears fell and she let spit and snot crawl out of her mouth and nose. A beautiful mess. I wiped her face with my hand and covered my dick with all her slimy fluids. She was crying a little and I was worried I may have pushed too far. I caressed her face and gave her tender kisses on her cheeks, lips and forehead.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, softly,

She stroked my dick and looked at me.

"Please fuck them and let me taste your cock."

Wow. I realized then that Kimaya was very much like Zoe and Heather. There is no limit. They want me to completely ravage them. I sat up and slid into Zoe's pussy...all the way. Zoe's feet kicked and she screamed into the bunched sheets that she'd gathered in front of her.

"What's all that screaming for? You should be used to my dick by now," I said to Zoe,

Zoe laughed and told me to shut up, a playful moment that Kimaya enjoyed. She looked at me while she laughed. I pulled out of Zoe and told Kimaya to taste. She slowly wrapped her lips around my dick and pulled as much of Zoe's juice off as she could on the first try.

"Mmmm...that's nice."

I continued to fuck Zoe and Heather, letting Kimaya taste after several strokes. After several minutes of this, Kimaya cozied up next to me on her knees and looked me in my eyes. She kissed my chest, my neck, my shoulder and several other spot. It was very sensual and I liked it. I gave her a deep kiss and met her gaze. I slowed my stroke in Heather's pussy and shared a few more passionate kisses with Kimaya.

"Can you please cum for me?"

Her tone was so reverential and submissive. I loved it. She knew how to press my buttons.

"Where?"

"On your wife's ass"

It only took a few more strokes before I released what was left of my seed onto Zoe's asscheeks. It wasn't the most pleasurable orgasm because my dick was so sore. That was probably my 5th or 6th orgasm of the day and I was spent.

Heather climbed down and helped Kimaya clean my cum off of Zoe's ass. She spread Zoe wide and played with her meaty pussy and fingered her asshole. Zoe's ass wiggled and she squirmed, clearly enjoying herself. I got up and headed to the shower. I was done.

I wasn't in the shower for more than a minute before the ladies joined me. Kimaya hugged me from behind and rested her head on my back.

"I'm going to be so sore," she said, jokingly but honest.

Heather and Zoe assured her she'd get used to it. I turned around and looked down at her. She looked even more amazing while wet, the water washing over her.

"I think you've ruined me. I don't think I'll want any other man."

I didn't respond. I swept the wet strands of hair from her face and nestled them behind her ears. She looked sad and I realized she was telling the truth. She was as lonely as she was beautiful and I made her feel special. It's nice to feel needed, but I didn't want to feel responsible for her happiness.

We would see Kimaya for the next several months. We would meet regularly at different hotels, sometimes spending weekends together. Sometimes she paid, sometimes we paid. At one point, she told us she loved us and wanted to leave her husband, but we talked her out of it. She thought she only said she wanted that because it was all new to her. Being fucked right can feel like love. I felt like Zoe was the only woman I could ever love.

Ultimately, our time with Kimaya ended when she didn't show up for a weekly session. She called and said she might be pregnant, but that we shouldn't worry, because she'd take care of it. We offered to help, but she said we shouldn't contact her again. I was hurt. I realized that I cared for her much more than I thought I did and I admitted that to Zoe. I wish I had admitted it to Kimaya.

I promised myself that if I ever got to see Kimaya again, I'd let her know how I feel about her and I'd make more room for her in our lives. It's a dangerous game, but she's worth it.

12