The Carnival diCarini

Story Info
This is no child's carnival...
2k words
4
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Predicament

Countess Carola diCarini was in quite an unpleasant situation. She needed to raise one hundred, twenty-five thousand and eight dollars relatively quickly. For you see, dear reader, her enterprise for which she was president was behind in back taxes and on the verge of being seized by the authorities. If the taxes were not paid by the date given on the summons, The Competent Mistress' Home for Wayward Boys would be no more, and the thought of her boys all alone and vulnerable to the numerous incompetent and opportunistic mistresses left Countess extremely distressed.

Sitting behind her rosewood desk, Countess diCarini rang for her assistant. "Tetherbottom, darling, please fetch me my address book and a cup of tea."

"Directly, madam," Tetherbottom answered.

Tapping her gold pen upon a notepad, Countess wondered how she would ever be able to raise the funds required. Putting her own money up would not be an option as Count diCarini explicitly warned her not to use personal finances. "This entire circus is your deal. I want no part of it whatsoever," he pointedly declared.

Three sharp knocks stirred her out of her ruminations. "Madam, your book and your tea," Tetherbottom announced as he expertly balanced the tea tray and enormous address book in each hand.

"Thank you, Tetherbottom." Countess smiled as she watched him arrange the items just so for her. For the seven years he had been in her employ, he had served the countess impeccably. "I need your advice since you are my confidant and counselor and have never steered me wrong. I trust your input."

Tetherbottom looked at Countess and felt such great pride swell in his chest. He adored Countess diCarini. She made him feel important, and in return he did all she asked of him. "As you wish, madam," he replied.

After listening to Countess and a few moments of quiet reflection, Tetherbottom offered his suggestion. "Countess diCarini, you have many wealthy friends who I am sure would lend a hand in your circumstance. But you need to make it worth their while-quid pro quo, so to speak."

Countess glanced at Tetherbottom. "How do you mean?"

He looked at her and smiled. "My good woman, how many lady friends do you know? I mean...lady FRIENDS? And how long have you known them? And don't you share similar...interests? And wouldn't they want to...help...you?"

Countess stared across the desk at Tetherbottom while a smile slowly spread across her face. "I see where you are going with this. Could you assist me in this matter?"

Patting Countess diCarini's hand, he softly whispered. "Most assuredly, madam." And with that simple acknowledgement she began to comb through her address book.

The Interviews

Two weeks before the one hundred-fifty invitations to Countess diCarini's carnival were sent to her dearest friends, the Countess proceeded to interview gentlemen from the list Tetherbottom provided. Qualities each gentleman needed to possess were the following: attractiveness, intelligence, willingness to serve and obey women, and appreciation and adoration of the female form. In addition, an ability to "go with the flow" was essential as to who knew what the day and evening would entail. Discretion was of utmost importance since those attending the carnival were cultured and refined women who were pillars of society. Not any old Tom, Dick, or Harry--or hairy dick, for that matter, would be tolerated.

Tetherbottom had supplied a good number of men, and it took Countess a full two and a half days to conduct the interviews. She needed cooks, waiters, parking attendants, musicians, and carnival workers. She was extremely grateful, once again, for the assistance Tetherbottom provided in such a short period of time. She made a mental note to herself to duly reward him after this event: perhaps a vacation to her familial estate in the country. He so liked it there, running around naked while Countess diCarini and her close female friends requested certain things of him. For the rule at her estate was ladies clothed while men were unclothed no matter one's standing in life.

The last few positions to be filled were that of a group of men known as the "WYWMs": What You Wish Men. A certain number of Countess's guests who, besides paying for an entrance fee and tickets to the various fun booths, also paid for exclusive services of the WYWMs who would spend up to an hour doing whatever was requested of them by the lady who purchased them. The WYWMs could not refuse any request. The prospective men needed to be exceptional in all the required qualities, so Countess spent extended time separating these, the wheat from the chaff if you will.

The Meetings

The two days prior to the carnival were very busy ones indeed with the decorating of the venue, menu planning and food preparation, music selection, fun booth assignments, etc. Countess Carola di Carini was becoming increasingly exhausted. She only hoped all would be worth it in the end. For if it wasn't, it would be her end as she decided she would step into the sea as the tide was going out and just disappear.

With her notes in order, she addressed her various groups of workers: first the cooks to make sure the menu was sufficient and all the ingredients obtainable; next, the waiters were reminded to be attentive, amiable and unclothed save for their collars and bowties; finally came the large group of gentlemen working the various fun booths. These included but were not limited to:

*The Erect Cock Ring Toss

*The Human Pony Ride Ring

*Garden Hose Penis Shooting Gallery

*Bare Bottom Balloon Bust

*Spin the Dare Wheel

*Bobbing for "Apples"

*Bean Bag Toss

*Peg the Donkey in the Tail

Things were falling into place splendidly, and Countess diCarini felt confident her carnival would be the success she needed it to be. Her boys would have their home again!

Carnival Day

Shortly after 1pm the groups of women began to arrive. They included duchesses, countesses, prominent business leader, politicians, and even a few princesses. Each group clustered together chatting about events and scandals permeating their social circles. The naked waiters flitted around offering cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. One of the women mischievously took an ice cube from her drink and ran it down the erect cock of one of the waiters making him practically drop his tray of refreshments to the delight of the group of ladies.

Countess diCarini walked the carnival grounds visiting and observing. Lines were beginning to quickly form at the various fun booths. A round of raucous laughter erupted from the human pony ride ring as the Duchess of Lancmont, wearing her riding costume and wielding a crop, repeatedly tried to get her pony to trot faster around the ring. The poor thing was having quite a time as the duchess was no willowy waif. Countess rolled her eyes while shaking her head and made her way over to bobbing for "apples".

The booth was in the shade of some ancient oak trees. A circle of ladies watched two men suck and lick the heads of each other's cocks with direction not to make the other orgasm.

"Get down on your knees and deep throat that sissy," one of the women softly commanded a burly man with well-defined muscles. "Make him choke on your fat stiffy."

The big man positioned him self on his knees and took sissy's head and forced it on his throbbing cock. Sissy was crouched over the man with his ass exposed and balls hanging. With each deep thrust and encouragement from the watching women, the big man forced sissy to gag on his meat.

"You're making his little eyes water! What's the matter, sissy? Have you never swallowed a real cock?" the ringleader questioned as the rest of the women snickered. "Now you, sissy, suck on his big head. The apple. Suck and lick his big, red apple." The man obeyed, and the women witness a string of precum thread the sissy's chin.

"Look! He is ready to cum!" one of the women shouted. "Stop sucking, sissy! We don't want the apple to spoil for the next group!"

The sissy stopped immediately as the receiver groaned in disappointment. The big man's balls were so full that we wanted to shoot his hot jizz all over sissy's face, but the ladies said no. And to think this would be going on all day and night. What exquisite torture, the man thought.

Past the penis shooting gallery where the ladies took their aim with the garden hose and the erect cock ring toss, Countess diCarini stopped to watch peg the donkey in the tail. Here she had seats set in front of a stage. Various women watched as a naked man wearing only donkey ears was sufficiently getting a thorough ass teasing by a female dressed in black latex and boots. She wore a black harness with a thick, purple dildo protruding from it. Donkey was bent over a bench, arms bound to beams on each side of him and legs tied apart to a spreader exposing his rosy gape hole. The lady took a well-lubed, gloved hand and began to rim his hole then expertly slid two fingers in. Donkey groaned with pleasure.

"Shut up, you silly ass. That was just two fingers. Madam's cock hasn't even violated you yet." The women in the audience chuckled.

"Fuck that dirty beast!" one of the women yelled out. "Make him bray with pleasure!" The women cackled their agreement.

The madam coated her thick, smooth cock and slid it inside donkey. He let out a visceral moan and arched his back, making his ass more accessible. "You like me fucking you, donkey? You like madam's cock stretching and pounding your eager ass? Tell me. Bray like the filthy, horny beast you are," she commanded as she thrust deep into him, pulling his hips back each time she did so. The man lifted his head and let out a loud "Eee-aww" as his cum sprayed the wall in front of the two. The women in the stands clapped in delight as the donkey shuddered in exhaustion. Leaning with arms folded against the seating framework, Countess diCarini watched with casual amusement and thought how women, especially rich and spoiled ones, could be utterly and insatiably cruel.

As the afternoon faded into evening, it was apparent that the carnival was a great success. In fact, many of the guests had inquired if the carnival was to become an annual event. Countess politely smiled and never really answered their question. She stated that she was happy the participants enjoyed themselves and that the weather held out and that it was so nice to see them. But she never answered the question about holding another carnival. The evening wore on and soon it was time for the carnival to end. Guests were bid adieu and workers were thanked and dismissed. Quiet settled around the venue. Countess DiCarini sat alone in the garden with a well-deserved vodka tonic. She smiled to herself and thought, " you did it you damn old broad." She then noted a drop in the temperature and a shift in the wind. The carnival ended just in time as Tetherbottom came to her and said the area was under a severe thunderstorm warning.

The Conclusion

Her phone jolted her awake. Count diCarini grumbled and rolled over in the bed the two shared. "What?" Countess groggily asked. Then her senses came to her. "I will come immediately!"

When she arrived, she saw Tetherbottom's silhouette against the orange-red inferno. Slowly she walked towards him. He turned and rushed to her side. Holding her in his arms, she buried her head in him. "Why?" she pleaded.

Tetherbottom stroked her hair. "Lightening, madam. An unfortunate and complete loss."

"No! Not my home for them. Not my precious home!" Countess stated in disbelief and began to quietly sob. "It was going to be right. I was going to make things right. Now they will never be right." Countess diCarini's shoulders slumped in defeat as tears streaked her face. "All for naught. My poor boys! What am I to do, Tetherbottom? It is a complete loss." She looked up at him like a little child.

"Madam, the answer is simple. You will rebuild the home. We need to start planning another carnival," he softly stated. And with that, he took her hand and led her away.